• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmmm...Megitsune?''
Brianna thought for a bit "The literal translation of Megitsune would be a female fox, but Megitsune is often used with a meaning of vixen..." she said, trying to remember all she read.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna thought for a bit "The literal translation of Megitsune would be a female fox, but Megitsune is often used with a meaning of vixen..." she said, trying to remember all she read.
''well...yes...but it also means, a human turned into a being that have traits of a kitsune. its usually females that turn into those of a kitsune by making a bond with a kitsune spirit''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...yes...but it also means, a human turned into a being that have traits of a kitsune. its usually females that turn into those of a kitsune by making a bond with a kitsune spirit''
"I see... so that book was close, but not entirely correct" she said.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Well I just got back from the store. Got a watermelon for us and umm.. Excuse me about the hair. I've been too busy with the currentcurrent situation being on the run from the gov and his chips. And yes. I'm Taylor. Anyways, I'm glad you're okay... Good thing I didn't tell your mother I couldn't find you." He said, motioning for them to follow him inside. "Celia? You home?" Talia blinked and followed Taylor inside, "I think we caught him on a good day." She said, taking her shoes off once she walked into the house. "Which is a good thing."

??Celia??

tumblr_nf1t2zFZIR1tm97tqo1_500.gif

Celia was laying on the floor in the living room, flipping through a magazine and eating tangerines. She had gotten a little bored when her mother and Lucia left and she didn't know where Zenya or Lucelia had gone off to, so she was stuck here with her boredom. "Ooo... those look really nice. Maybe I'll order that dress online~" She said happily before popping a tangerine into her mouth and eating it, soon hearing her name. Celia looked a bit surprised for a moment before turning her head to look over in the direction the voice had come from. "I'm here in the living room!"

?Elora?

Elora stopped suddenly. Did he just straight up read her mind or was it obvious she was thinking something like that from her facial expression. Or maybe he was just giving that piece of information out... though no one asked. She was hoping it was the latter. Shaking her head, Elora followed them both into the house before looking Talia once she started taking off her shoes. "That's good... I still don't know how I feel about him yet." She muttered before taking off her heels, which were starting to hurt her feet. Sure, Elora wore them most of the time, but it's not like they were al that comfortable.

LunaCrosby said:
"I see... so that book was close, but not entirely correct" she said.
''yeah. it only usually happens to females cuz if their in a bad situation and there happens to be a spirit roaming by, time freezes, and their in a spiritual conversation with the spirit. its usually the spirit would say 'allow me to bond with you, and you will receive strength, power, and dominance against your enemies' and surely enough, the humans bonds with it and is turned into one, and fights back''

...✿They both received their food and Yuria immediately takes a sip of her sake from the bottle before putting it down✿...

''there was a story i witnessed. theres a peak called 'Fahrmann Peak' and a family lived up there. an entire family. nuclear, extended...but then they all died because of a demon raid. now, there is said to be a spirit sealed up in this room within their home that one of their daughters would speak to the spirit that is sealed inside a hair stick as she polishes it. she does it on her own free will. the spirit does reply so this is somewhat of a bond. the seal would still be taking affect. this girl survives because she broke the seal only by touching it. and she eliminates the entire demon raid. pretty cool huh?''

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_nf1t2zFZIR1tm97tqo1_500.gif

Celia was laying on the floor in the living room, flipping through a magazine and eating tangerines. She had gotten a little bored when her mother and Lucia left and she didn't know where Zenya or Lucelia had gone off to, so she was stuck here with her boredom. "Ooo... those look really nice. Maybe I'll order that dress online~" She said happily before popping a tangerine into her mouth and eating it, soon hearing her name. Celia looked a bit surprised for a moment before turning her head to look over in the direction the voice had come from. "I'm here in the living room!"

?Elora?

Elora stopped suddenly. Did he just straight up read her mind or was it obvious she was thinking something like that from her facial expression. Or maybe he was just giving that piece of information out... though no one asked. She was hoping it was the latter. Shaking her head, Elora followed them both into the house before looking Talia once she started taking off her shoes. "That's good... I still don't know how I feel about him yet." She muttered before taking off her heels, which were starting to hurt her feet. Sure, Elora wore them most of the time, but it's not like they were al that comfortable.

(actually Lucelia and Zenya are just in another room playing video games and the portal is still there xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. it only usually happens to females cuz if their in a bad situation and there happens to be a spirit roaming by, time freezes, and their in a spiritual conversation with the spirit. its usually the spirit would say 'allow me to bond with you, and you will receive strength, power, and dominance against your enemies' and surely enough, the humans bonds with it and is turned into one, and fights back''
...✿They both received their food and Yuria immediately takes a sip of her sake from the bottle before putting it down✿...

''there was a story i witnessed. theres a peak called 'Fahrmann Peak' and a family lived up there. an entire family. nuclear, extended...but then they all died because of a demon raid. now, there is said to be a spirit sealed up in this room within their home that one of their daughters would speak to the spirit that is sealed inside a hair stick as she polishes it. she does it on her own free will. the spirit does reply so this is somewhat of a bond. the seal would still be taking affect. this girl survives because she broke the seal only by touching it. and she eliminates the entire demon raid. pretty cool huh?''
Brianna ate as she listened, nodding when she had finished. "yeah, that's really interesting compared to anything I have heard" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
(das good, I got a fabulous coat tho. and I love it <3 so fudging much.)
Kyoko looked at her "thank you, your name is very unique, I like it." she said
...☽ Misaka giggled and smiled☽...

"Thank you!"

Kaiden handed kagura and Misaka there ice cream "here ya go"

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna ate as she listened, nodding when she had finished. "yeah, that's really interesting compared to anything I have heard" she said.
''yep. so much stuff can happen when you turn Megitsune...when you become a Megitsune, you can never return to your weak human life''

Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka giggled and smiled☽...
"Thank you!"

Kaiden handed kagura and Misaka there ice cream "here ya go"
Kagura grabbed her ice cream "it seem's their getting along better then I thought they would" she said as she licked her's.

Kyoko looked at Misaki's ice cream "what kind did you get?" she asked and tilted her head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yep. so much stuff can happen when you turn Megitsune...when you become a Megitsune, you can never return to your weak human life''
Brianna tilted her head as she ate "I wonder if that's a good thing, or bad thing... or both" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
(actually Lucelia and Zenya are just in another room playing video games and the portal is still there xD )
(( Celia knows there somewhere in the house, she just doesn't know what exact room xDD And she already said she would go through the portal xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna tilted her head as she ate "I wonder if that's a good thing, or bad thing... or both" she said.
''id say a good thing. because you grow more powerful and you can fight for yourself. the bad thing is controlling your form. like you could be in your megitsune form after sleep or nap cuz somewhere between you closing your eyes and them opening, your form changed. and also getting really excited for...anything really. or when your mood has reached over a limit''

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Celia knows there somewhere in the house, she just doesn't know what exact room xDD And she already said she would go through the portal xD ))
oh. so Celia went through the portal? i guess Zenya's the only one in the house then...since Lucelia i guess is guiding Celia to Lucia and Charlotte lol. if Celia went through it already though xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Kagura grabbed her ice cream "it seem's their getting along better then I thought they would" she said as she licked her's.
Kyoko looked at Misaki's ice cream "what kind did you get?" she asked and tilted her head.
...☽ Misaka took her ice cream and licked it and smiled happily☽...

"Rocky rode!"

"Right" he says before sitting down. "Misaka is a sweet girl though, she would get along with everyone"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...yeah. id say shes lucky that she did. or the human law wouldve screwed her...''

☆Charlotte☆

"Why is that?" Charlotte asked, tilting her head a little. Celia was capable of handling things on her own as far as she knew... though there was that slight possibility of getting captured.

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh. so Celia went through the portal? i guess Zenya's the only one in the house then...since Lucelia i guess is guiding Celia to Lucia and Charlotte lol. if Celia went through it already though xD )))
(( Sorry I meant wouldn't xD She didn't go through it ))

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him, "No...not that I've heard of anyways..." she said. "I really don't have anything else to say about this whole situation..." she said running her fingers through his hair.
Alex smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair. He nodded in agreement with her statement too, "Same. I don't think talking about it makes it any better."

WeirdPrincess said:

☆Charlotte☆

"Why is that?" Charlotte asked, tilting her head a little. Celia was capable of handling things on her own as far as she knew... though there was that slight possibility of getting captured.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Sorry I meant wouldn't xD She didn't go through it ))
then Lucelia and Zenya are still in the house xD (ima just place them in the living room, Lucelia sleeping on Zenya's lap while shes sitting down on a couch))

''just to ensure shes safe. and also, she gave us a home so we'd fight to the death. and hell, Zenya's a test subject that made an escape and rampaged, Levya opened a dimensional war and summoned a massive beast and...well me and Lucelia did the same thing. Levya's a witch, we're demigods. maybe we should have Levya turn to a demigod too?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''id say a good thing. because you grow more powerful and you can fight for yourself. the bad thing is controlling your form. like you could be in your megitsune form after sleep or nap cuz somewhere between you closing your eyes and them opening, your form changed. and also getting really excited for...anything really. or when your mood has reached over a limit''
"so random form changes and getting excited over anything... that would be hard to deal with" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki looked at him before jumping back, swinging at him again "your the one who said you were fine after I did it" she said.
Alejandro shrugged and froze the ground underneath, hoping for her to slip and fall. "Didn't say all wounds heal. In fact, I didn't know I had that ability. "

LunaCrosby said:
"so random form changes and getting excited over anything... that would be hard to deal with" she said.
''yeah...though Emiko said she handled it pretty well cuz their bond was so strong. and yeah, the Megitsune's name i mentioned earlier is named Emiko. shes dating a Servant of Death right now-- *cough* i mean engaged''

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka took her ice cream and licked it and smiled happily☽...
"Rocky rode!"

"Right" he says before sitting down. "Misaka is a sweet girl though, she would get along with everyone"
Kagura sat down with him "kyoko isn't used to being with anyone besides me, or this one guy she's always with" she then had a mischievous smile "I took a picture of them sleeping" she then laughed quietly.

Kyoko smiled "I got cookie dough" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back