• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Here you go~))
@Sixxx
" he hated what i am. He tried to kill me and burn my body " she said witha sigh , " i heal better than most but it all couldnt be fixed... " she said gustureing to her horrid skin. She looked sad , she felt so ugly

Nanne said:
"Well yeah but won't that give them an even greater reason as to why they should continue doing this?" She walked over to him and sat down next to him.
"I hope it tells them to leave us alone instead. They don't have the right to take away our lives.. Or well your lives. It's not fair besides... We don't take theirs away do we?" Alex asked.

Roman said:
"Well get ready to do my chores." Alejandro taunted. "Anyways I'm waiting for you. Ladies first." He said, waving his sword around.
Misaki put both hand's on her sword, If I go first he might follow up with an attack... so I have to keep my guard up as I go, alright. she thought, thinking it all through before swinging her sword at him quickly, putting a lot of effort into it.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna nodded and looked at the menu, looking at all the option.
...✿There was a various amount of foods. such as

Kaenyama Deluxe

Crab pops

Sea Steak

Sushi

Shumai

and...a lot of other foods✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''k''
...✦Azusa said before he sat down and watched Helena eat and smiled✦...

''how is it?''
Helena smiled back, chewing the pancakes that she had in her mouth. "They're delicious. I'd eat these for breakfast everyday, but then I'd get tired of them..."

LunaCrosby said:
(more like your pouring your inner cuteness into her xD idk anymore)
Kyoko was a little surprised at first but she hugged her back with the arm that wasn't holding her ice cream "hi Misaka, i'm Kyoko" she said.
(I'm in a super duper happy mood, my bb came back)

...☽ Misaka smiled happily☽...

"That's a beautiful name"

Roman said:
Helena smiled back, chewing the pancakes that she had in her mouth. "They're delicious. I'd eat these for breakfast everyday, but then I'd get tired of them..."
''il change the breakfast every time so your not tired of em''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿There was a various amount of foods. such as
Kaenyama Deluxe

Crab pops

Sea Steak

Sushi

Shumai

and...a lot of other foods✿...
Brianna looked away from the menu and back at her "The shu-mai thing sound's good" she said, liking the way it sounded.

Roman said:
Talia smiled and, stopped walking. She looked at Elora and giggled a little. "Well let's see how your best behavior will be. We're at my place." She said, taking out her key and unlocking the door. "Alright, let's g-" she was then cut off, by someone. "Talia? What happened? I was waiting for you but you never showed up." A young man said, holding a watermelon.
fljgd.jpg

"Dad! I'm sorry, I had got caught up talking to someone. She's right here with me actually. Elora, that's my dad, Taylor." Taylor waved his free hand, "Well I'm glad you're both safe. With all that's going on, I was expecting the worst."

?Elora?

Elora stared at Taylor with a blank expression for a moment, wondering why he was just carrying around a watermelon. And why did he look so young to her too and had long hair? In her opinion, guys with long hair that touched their shoulder was just... stupid. She wanted to tell him to go get a hair cut, but remembered she had to be on her best behavior as she promised, so she swallowed that comment down. Elora also wanted to say he had a rather sissy name and his hair sort of complimented that, but she wasn't going to say that either, as much as she wanted to.
"I see... Taylor is it? I suppose her taking so long was my fault, I asked her to take me to the office which took a while."

Mayyflower said:
(I'm in a super duper happy mood, my bb came back)
...☽ Misaka smiled happily☽...

"That's a beautiful name"
(das good, I got a fabulous coat tho. and I love it <3 so fudging much.)

Kyoko looked at her "thank you, your name is very unique, I like it." she said

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki put both hand's on her sword, If I go first he might follow up with an attack... so I have to keep my guard up as I go, alright. she thought, thinking it all through before swinging her sword at him quickly, putting a lot of effort into it.
Alejandro dodged the attack and ducked down, so he was out of reach. He then pushed his hands up against Misaki's stomach, pushing her away.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna looked away from the menu and back at her "The shu-mai thing sound's good" she said, liking the way it sounded.
''hmm...your just gonna get an...appetizer? oh well, most meals in a restaurant start with an appetizer anyway right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''through dimensional war. She somehow found us on a sky scraper. Lucelia was fighting her and eventually, they started to have a casual talk. same with me and Zenya...''

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at the mention of someone fighting her Celia. If they had taught, why would she just start a casual conversation with them and then (what it seemed like to her) bring both those girls to your house? That should have set off some type of alarm in her head. Though she had to admit her daughter was a weird one... "Right... And who is Zenya? I've never heard of her." Charlotte said, turning her head to look at Lucia. Celia didn't seem to tell her own mother anything, much to her annoyance and disappointment.

Roman said:
Alejandro dodged the attack and ducked down, so he was out of reach. He then pushed his hands up against Misaki's stomach, pushing her away.
Misaki stumbled backward's but regained her balance, she caught her breathe and swung at him again.

WeirdPrincess said:

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at the mention of someone fighting her Celia. If they had taught, why would she just start a casual conversation with them and then (what it seemed like to her) bring both those girls to your house? That should have set off some type of alarm in her head. Though she had to admit her daughter was a weird one... "Right... And who is Zenya? I've never heard of her." Charlotte said, turning her head to look at Lucia. Celia didn't seem to tell her own mother anything, much to her annoyance and disappointment.

''shes the pink haired girl. theres another person, Levya. and Levya met Celia by fighting her and Zenya. well technically Levya only fought Celia cuz she thought her friend, Zenya, was dead. killed by the humans. she was only unconscious. and Zenya? she blew up a gas station and met Celia..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Once it was Rini's turn, she was rushed inside and given more clothes then she could handle to try on. School girl outfits, dresses, nurses outfits that came with a set of glasses (she thought it was way to sexual for her age), a one piece bath suit, and some type of BDSM outfit that was way to short for her liking and came with a curtesy flogger. The last one was probably the most horrific outfit she had ever seen in her life and hoped she'd never be put in something like that again. The only one she probably like was the school girl outfit because it covered the most out of every other thing she tried on. Rini took of the weird on and waited to be fitted for something a little more appropriate for herself❆...
View attachment 207951

...❆Rini was soon fitted into a maid outfit, complete with stockings and a tray with fake food on it. One of the stylist had tied her hair back and tied a bow to her ear before giving her a pair of shoes to put on, which were heels. She had never worn heels before so she didn't really know how to walk in them. She nearly stumbled on her way to the photo shoot, but caught herself in time before she even fell, thankfully❆...

"I hope no one say me almost fall..."

View attachment 207952
Bunny Maid was led to a photographers studio. Some cover shots were taken, to be examined. After a while she was taken to the studio's rest area to relax. After ten minutes an assistant handed her a clipboard after running into the room. "Here, sign. The company wants you for a year contract to start off with." she said happily. the assistant waited. "Also we will be moving to the company's home office to get catalog shots. Think you can handle it?" she said quickly...

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il change the breakfast every time so your not tired of em''
"I'm pretty sure whatever you make will be good." Helena said, smiling happily as she atw some more of her food.

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora stared at Taylor with a blank expression for a moment, wondering why he was just carrying around a watermelon. And why did he look so young to her too and had long hair? In her opinion, guys with long hair that touched their shoulder was just... stupid. She wanted to tell him to go get a hair cut, but remembered she had to be on her best behavior as she promised, so she swallowed that comment down. Elora also wanted to say he had a rather sissy name and his hair sort of complimented that, but she wasn't going to say that either, as much as she wanted to.
"I see... Taylor is it? I suppose her taking so long was my fault, I asked her to take me to the office which took a while."
Taylor nodded, "Well I just got back from the store. Got a watermelon for us and umm.. Excuse me about the hair. I've been too busy with the currentcurrent situation being on the run from the gov and his chips. And yes. I'm Taylor. Anyways, I'm glad you're okay... Good thing I didn't tell your mother I couldn't find you." He said, motioning for them to follow him inside. "Celia? You home?" Talia blinked and followed Taylor inside, "I think we caught him on a good day." She said, taking her shoes off once she walked into the house. "Which is a good thing."

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki stumbled backward's but regained her balance, she caught her breathe and swung at him again.
Alejandro used his sword to block Misaki's, the sound of the blades meeting ringing through the air. "Might wanna slow down with that blade. Don't wanna almost kill me again do ya?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and il make sure they are~''
Helena stood up and stretched once she finished eating. "I won't doubt you either." She said, kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks for the pancakes." Helena then went back to the room and laid down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back