• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed before smiling at her "And you know i was just teasing~" he said before getting out the money for the bill and pulling it with the bill "And besides, i think i have an idea of what you were thinking of, and, well, we are going back to the room already to grab our stuff~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him, letting out a small sigh " O-Okay maybe I was thinking it a little bit " she said really quietly.

Roman said:
Helena stood up and stretched once she finished eating. "I won't doubt you either." She said, kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks for the pancakes." Helena then went back to the room and laid down.
...✦Azusa followed her and laid down as well✦...

Roman said:
Alejandro used his sword to block Misaki's, the sound of the blades meeting ringing through the air. "Might wanna slow down with that blade. Don't wanna almost kill me again do ya?"
Misaki looked at him before jumping back, swinging at him again "your the one who said you were fine after I did it" she said.

Roman said:
"I hope it tells them to leave us alone instead. They don't have the right to take away our lives.. Or well your lives. It's not fair besides... We don't take theirs away do we?" Alex asked.
Yuki looked at him, "No...not that I've heard of anyways..." she said. "I really don't have anything else to say about this whole situation..." she said running her fingers through his hair.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa followed her and laid down as well✦...
Helena rolled over so she was facing Azusa. She then smiled and held him as she drifted off.

(((( Can we freeze them? We can switch characters too if you want ))))

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna looked at her "just a plain old neko, it's not anything special..." she answered.
''ah...i see. i think you already know what i am''

...✿She said as her 9 tails just waved behind her✿...

Roman said:
Helena rolled over so she was facing Azusa. She then smiled and held him as she drifted off.
(((( Can we freeze them? We can switch characters too if you want ))))
sure. i have that new duo character i can use cuz you accepted it))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i see. i think you already know what i am''
...✿She said as her 9 tails just waved behind her✿...
Brianna nodded "for the most part yeah, though your the first i've seen." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...cool. you never seen one, yet you know what kind of being i am''
Brianna nodded "I do a lot of studying when it comes to other species, mostly because they are very interesting to me, and since there's so many, I have something to spend my time on when i'm bored." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna nodded "I do a lot of studying when it comes to other species, mostly because they are very interesting to me, and since there's so many, I have something to spend my time on when i'm bored." she said.
''ah...i see......do you know what an Intoner is?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shes the pink haired girl. theres another person, Levya. and Levya met Celia by fighting her and Zenya. well technically Levya only fought Celia cuz she thought her friend, Zenya, was dead. killed by the humans. she was only unconscious. and Zenya? she blew up a gas station and met Celia..''

☆Charlotte☆

"Has she just met all of you through fighting means?" Charlotte couldn't help but ask, it sure sounded like it did. Celia had met all these girls through trouble and dear God had let them reside in her house. It was beyond weird from her point and she personally wouldn't have let any of them stay with the house, but Celia was weird like that. "She gets into so much trouble..." She muttered, rubbing her temples.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i see......do you know what an Intoner is?''
Brianna smiled " a god like being with magic capabilities via song, at least that's what I read, nothing on the internet is 100% true, same with book's." she said.

WeirdPrincess said:

☆Charlotte☆

"Has she just met all of you through fighting means?" Charlotte couldn't help but ask, it sure sounded like it did. Celia had met all these girls through trouble and dear God had let them reside in her house. It was beyond weird from her point and she personally wouldn't have let any of them stay with the house, but Celia was weird like that. "She gets into so much trouble..." She muttered, rubbing her temples.

''well...yeah. id say shes lucky that she did. or the human law wouldve screwed her...''

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna smiled " a god like being with magic capabilities via song, at least that's what I read, nothing on the internet is 100% true, same with book's." she said.
''yes. how about a God Eater?''

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❆Rini blinked a few times and stared up at her. Was she serious? A year contract? That was... surprising to say the least. After grabbing the clipboard and reading the contract (yes she actually read it), she used the pen to sigh at the bottom before handing the clipboard back to the woman. Hearing her next words caused Rini to think for a little. Well she wasn't nervous anymore and felt a little more comfortable around here, so she was fine with catalog shots. Rini spoke as she looked at the woman❆...

"Oh um sure. I wouldn't mind."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back