• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jofune Tsurabisu]He held her after the kiss. No words would come to him. he just held her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami closed her eyes, he was right that was a surprise she would like ⚅...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota simply blushed more when he said that, honestly it was probably both? The thought was put into her head, making her flustered but now she was starting to consider it.
Roland smiled at her as she blushed, trying to pull an innocent face as if he hadn't suggested what he did, knowing it might just make her more flustered "So, Dakota, whay ya thinkin' about~?" he asked playfully.

Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka looked to the side and at the ice cream☽...
"Can we get ice cream now?"

Kaiden nods and walked over to the counter and orders their icecreams
(awk-waaard~ xD )

Kagura smiled at misaki "of course we can" she said as she watched kaiden order.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Concerned, but also relieved, Kaname nodded his head. "Alright then." Kaname wasn't quite sure what else to say, but soon pat her on the head. He was proud to hear her response, but was also concerned for her safety. Especially knowing what resisting meant. Also acknowledging the fact that he had yet to see her in combat, he wasn't the slightest bit confident she could handle herself if he left her side. "Then we're on the same page."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled at him and nodded " I'm glad, I'd hate it if we were on different sides " she said quietly, as for Kaname's concerns, he was right to be concerned, Camilla knew nothing about fighting, even physically she was tiny and meek, surely not made for combat, that Camilla knew, but she didn't care, she couldn't comply, no way, if she got a chip...she could never go home again, never even contact home not to mention the whole thing was wrong.

LunaCrosby said:
(awk-waaard~ xD )
Kagura smiled at misaki "of course we can" she said as she watched kaiden order.
(Right xD )

...☽ Misaka looked back at Kyoko☽...

"So your my big sister?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled at her as she blushed, trying to pull an innocent face as if he hadn't suggested what he did, knowing it might just make her more flustered "So, Dakota, whay ya thinkin' about~?" he asked playfully.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota's gaze moved down to her plate as she poked her food "N-Nothing" she said quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(Right xD )
...☽ Misaka looked back at Kyoko☽...

"So your my big sister?"
Kyoko had gotten lost in her train of thought but was broughtout of it when she heard Misaka's question "yeah.. It seem's like I am" she said and nodded.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota gaze moved down to her plate as she poked her food "N-Nothing" she said quietly.
Roland snickered before resting his head on his hand and smirking at her "Oh? Well, that's to bad, i thought you weren't an air head~" he said teasingly before looking at the bill then pulling out his wallet.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's fingers curled upon the touch of Kalin's other arm curving around her waist. Averting her attention elsewhere was difficult, and she couldn't seem to clearly process what Kalin had said. Eventually, her heated cheeks cooled themselves, allowing her ears to catch the last few words he had spoken. Avoiding eye contact, Layla spoke her response softly. "Kaname...He's 17."

[/QUOTE]
" Ah right, 17. That makes sense, all things consi- wait, just how old are you!?" Kalin says, practically yelling, his eyes going wide as he looked at the woman in his arms. He had assumed that she was younger than him, but...Layala was a full grown woman. Luckily, Kalin was a few years older than his body was, so there wouldn't be any issues if...

What? What exactly was he thinking about, just now? Kalin shook his head, trying to clear the not entirely innocent thoughts out of his head, as a deep red began to color his cheeks. Now wasn't the time for any of this.

"I-I mean, lets go looking for Kaname, now!"

Without waiting for a response, Kalin started to move, the flames beneath him propelling the pair towards the city. Kalin decided to gain some altitude, in order to keep out of sight, and also to cool his head.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi tapped her chin "Hmmm...Let's see...There's the Ferris wheel, the haunted house ride thing, and so fair games" she said with a nod "I dunno...I'd like any of those I think" she said quietly before eating another piece of cotton candy.
...♮Luke smiled when she said haunted house ride, he ate another price of cotton candy and chuckled♮...

"Let's go to the haunted house ride"

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko had gotten lost in her train of thought but was broughtout of it when she heard Misaka's question "yeah.. It seem's like I am" she said and nodded.
...☽ Misaka smiled alittle, she had a sibling, someone who she could look up to☽...

"I've always wanted a sister"

Jofune Tsurabisu]He held her after the kiss. No words would come to him. he just held her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami smiled and held onto him happily, her breathing slowing down, going back to its normal state, she chuckled softly and spoke softly ⚅...

"That was a good surprise"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland snickered before resting his head on his hand and smirking at her "Oh? Well, that's to bad, i thought you weren't an air head~" he said teasingly before looking at the bill then pulling out his wallet.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted "I-Im not an airhead!" She said as her gaze moved to the side.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "I-Im not an airhead!" She said as her gaze moved to the side.
Roland laughed before smiling at her "And you know i was just teasing~" he said before getting out the money for the bill and pulling it with the bill "And besides, i think i have an idea of what you were thinking of, and, well, we are going back to the room already to grab our stuff~"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled when she said haunted house ride, he ate another price of cotton candy and chuckled♮...
"Let's go to the haunted house ride"
Kairassi laughed " I kinda guessed youd pick that" she said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka smiled alittle, she had a sibling, someone who she could look up to☽...
"I've always wanted a sister"
(this post.... killed me xD too cute)

Kyoko blinked, she hadn't expected her to smile about the fact she was her big sister, though she couldn't help but feel happy. she rubbed the back of her head and smiled a little as well "yeah me too..." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki nodded "yeah, it's really cool." she said and smiled.
"Yeah. Anyways, I can only teach you melee and stuff. Your powers are far out of my league." Alejandro told her

Roman said:
"Yeah. Anyways, I can only teach you melee and stuff. Your powers are far out of my league." Alejandro told her
Misaki smiled at Alejandro "alright, though, I still am sorry for hurting you..." she said.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled at him and nodded " I'm glad, I'd hate it if we were on different sides " she said quietly, as for Kaname's concerns, he was right to be concerned, Camilla knew nothing about fighting, even physically she was tiny and meek, surely not made for combat, that Camilla knew, but she didn't care, she couldn't comply, no way, if she got a chip...she could never go home again, never even contact home not to mention the whole thing was wrong.
Kaname was thought-stricken, grazing his gaze alongside the walls. He was glad she thought the same way, but was all the same still thoughtful as to how he would watch out for her while going about his own activities. Deciding it was inevitable, Kaname nodded to himself and began to lead Camilla out of the darkening allyway. "As would I...So it's good we aren't."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
" Ah right, 17. That makes sense, all things consi- wait, just how old are you!?" Kalin says, practically yelling, his eyes going wide as he looked at the woman in his arms. He had assumed that she was younger than him, but...Layala was a full grown woman. Luckily, Kalin was a few years older than his body was, so there wouldn't be any issues if...
What? What exactly was he thinking about, just now? Kalin shook his head, trying to clear the not entirely innocent thoughts out of his head, as a deep red began to color his cheeks. Now wasn't the time for any of this.

"I-I mean, lets go looking for Kaname, now!"

Without waiting for a response, Kalin started to move, the flames beneath him propelling the pair towards the city. Kalin decided to gain some altitude, in order to keep out of sight, and also to cool his head.

[/QUOTE]
Layla's cheeks had just cooled off, and for completely nothing. For as soon as he asked for her gae in such a manner, her cheeks heated once again, a softened gaze darting sideways. What exactly was she going to tell him? That she was basically frozen in time? That she could no longer age? Shifting in his grasp, she swallowed her concerns, and regardless of his sudden avoidance, answered his question. "!7...as well.....Unnatural children grow exponentially..." Layla was struggling with her explanation, and in fact was hoping that he wouldn't~

Shaking her head against his shoulder, she shut her eyes in an attempt to recollect her focus. How dare she consider such a thing when she needed to find her son? Besides, Kalin wouldn't...would he? Choking on her sudden, unexpected gulp, Layla lifted her gaze as she felt the altitude grow higher. "Y-you know, we could've walked...it may take awhile."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini had tied her hair back neatly into a bun to avoid it from getting wet and then put a towel and wrap on her head to hold back the stray strands. Her rabbit ears stayed upright, there wasn't much to do with them. Rini undressed herself before folding her clothes and putting them neatly on the side, soon waiting for a free stall. Once a stall was free, she quickly took it and washed herself with the soap that was provided. Rini didn't need to wash her hair since she had already washed it this morning. Humming lightly to herself as she washed up, she turned her head to see the other girls being rushed into the dressing room. She didn't really know what she was going to be wearing, but she did hope it at least made her look cute. Finishing up with her shower, she turned off the water and (not wanting to by like the other nude girls) just grabbed a towel she had found, dried herself off and then proceeded to wrap the towel around her body before heading off to the wardrobe room to get fitted for... well whatever she was wearing❆...
HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria was in the wardrobe room as well with a towel wrapped around herself as she put on an ankle bracelet with sapphire crystals hanging from it☫...
--In the wardrobe--

Scarlett stood naked with Seria, and the girl they were brought along with. She impatiently tapped her foot as everyone around her was getting fitted for clothing. She soon was dragged to an area where she was made to be a human barbie doll. Finding the most suitable outfit for her frame, she was dragged to the photogrqaphers in a seperate room..

The bunny girl was next to be dragged into the Wardrobe and made to try on many things...(you can make up what you want to wear.)

The girl with Scarlett was also taken into the wardrobe and made to try on many things... (same for you.)

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its aight...theres more to Eleysia but...this is jut really where...Lucelia and myself used to live''

?Charlotte?

tumblr_nwraovnCqL1tri8p7o6_400.gif

"Ah I see..." Charlotte said quietly before looking forward as they walked. She really didn't know who she was, since Celia never really told her about Lucelia or Lucia and she was curious as to how they even met. "How did you meet my daughter?" She finally asked, keeping forward.

Nonalaka said:
Rini was dragged from her thoughts when she was called, looking over she nodded and offered a smile before making her way over and laying with them.
Misafune tossed a blanket over them as the settled for a nap. He was happy just to sleep at this point.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi laughed " I kinda guessed youd pick that" she said with a nod.
...♮Luke smiled happily and chuckled before he finished his cotton candy♮...

"I love getting scared"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back