• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami blushed and wrapped her other arm around his neck gently and continued to kiss him, she closed her eyes and smiled a little into the kiss ⚅...
He felt the world spinning. This kiss was removing the pain of tonight, and washing him in feelings he long missed. A single tear rolled down his cheek, as he too, smiled into the kiss.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla blinked, raising her head after his hand was removed. She wasn't expecting to have her hair ruffled, since the last she could remember it ever happening was under her father's watch. Upon hearing his question, Layla halted in her tracks for a few seconds, before stepping forward again. Come to think of it, she had last seen him outside of the school. Though he could be anywhere by now. "Not..exactly, no."

[/QUOTE]
" Ah, that makes things a bit more difficult, then." He said, scratching the back of his head. Looking up, Kalin grin grew a bit bigger, and he motioned for Layla to come closer.

" What we're going to need is a bit of a change in perspective." When Layala came close enough, he wrapped an arm around her waist, and extended an arm, releasing a blast of flames beneath him to send the two of them flying into the air.

@Lumina[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

@Mayyflower

(Aww no Kanon relpy? :( )
...❆Rini had tied her hair back neatly into a bun to avoid it from getting wet and then put a towel and wrap on her head to hold back the stray strands. Her rabbit ears stayed upright, there wasn't much to do with them. Rini undressed herself before folding her clothes and putting them neatly on the side, soon waiting for a free stall. Once a stall was free, she quickly took it and washed herself with the soap that was provided. Rini didn't need to wash her hair since she had already washed it this morning. Humming lightly to herself as she washed up, she turned her head to see the other girls being rushed into the dressing room. She didn't really know what she was going to be wearing, but she did hope it at least made her look cute. Finishing up with her shower, she turned off the water and (not wanting to by like the other nude girls) just grabbed a towel she had found, dried herself off and then proceeded to wrap the towel around her body before heading off to the wardrobe room to get fitted for... well whatever she was wearing❆...

WeirdPrincess said:

☆Charlotte☆

"Well that's just... yeah there's not a lot to say about this place. Sorry to say but it's seems rather... bland." Charlotte said slowly. "Again... really sorry..."

''its aight...theres more to Eleysia but...this is jut really where...Lucelia and myself used to live''

TheDragoon said:
Oliver smiled and blushed a little. "That's because your the greatest cook ever! I'd take your food any day!" He said happily.
Anna chuckled lightly and shook her head, she didn't think her food was that great. Better than most maybe, but not the greatest. "I'm glad you think so. It means a lot to me that you think that." She said, a small smile on her face before she finished washing the dish that was in her hand. Anna soon dried it off before putting it back where it belonged, soon turning around to face Oliver. "So what should we do today?" She asked, tilting her head just a tad.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini had tied her hair back neatly into a bun to avoid it from getting wet and then put a towel and wrap on her head to hold back the stray strands. Her rabbit ears stayed upright, there wasn't much to do with them. Rini undressed herself before folding her clothes and putting them neatly on the side, soon waiting for a free stall. Once a stall was free, she quickly took it and washed herself with the soap that was provided. Rini didn't need to wash her hair since she had already washed it this morning. Humming lightly to herself as she washed up, she turned her head to see the other girls being rushed into the dressing room. She didn't really know what she was going to be wearing, but she did hope it at least made her look cute. Finishing up with her shower, she turned off the water and (not wanting to by like the other nude girls) just grabbed a towel she had found, dried herself off and then proceeded to wrap the towel around her body before heading off to the wardrobe room to get fitted for... well whatever she was wearing❆...
...☫Seria was in the wardrobe room as well with a towel wrapped around herself as she put on an ankle bracelet with sapphire crystals hanging from it☫...

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna followed her, curious as to where they were going.
...✿Yuria soon lead Brianna to a Japanese barbecue place called Kaenyama✿...

''the meals here are expensive but to me, they are very cheap..''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
" Ah, that makes things a bit more difficult, then." He said, scratching the back of his head. Looking up, Kalin grin grew a bit bigger, and he motioned for Layla to come closer.
" What we're going to need is a bit of a change in perspective." When Layala came close enough, he wrapped an arm around her waist, and extended an arm, releasing a blast of flames beneath him to send the two of them flying into the air.

[/QUOTE]
Unsure of just what Kalin needed her to shift closer for, Layla raised a brow as she did so regardless. With his hand wrapping itself around her waist, Layla's gaze widened, a slight tinted shade creeping across the surface of her cheeks. Shifting her gaze sideways while he looked upwards, Layla shifted once they were blasted into the air, her arms instinctively holding onto Kalin while her face dived into his chest. Blinking, Layla peered out from Kalin's shoulder, scanning her irises over the ground below. "I didn't know you could do this.."

Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka waved back just as awkwardly and burried her face into Kaiden's chest☽...
Kyoko looked to the side, this was supposedly her little sister, but it was awkward considering they were in an ice cream shop.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Yuria soon lead Brianna to a Japanese barbecue place called Kaenyama✿...
''the meals here are expensive but to me, they are very cheap..''
Brianna looked at the name of the restaurant "I see.... i've never been here before" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna looked at the name of the restaurant "I see.... i've never been here before" she said.
''theres a shop like this back in the human world, with the exact same purpose. here it just gives you a much more variety of foods because of the various animals that are edible here in Eleysia''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''theres a shop like this back in the human world, with the exact same purpose. here it just gives you a much more variety of foods because of the various animals that are edible here in Eleysia''
Brianna nodded "that makes sense, Eleysia is much more peaceful than the human world" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked to the side, this was supposedly her little sister, but it was awkward considering they were in an ice cream shop.
...☽ Misaka looked to the side and at the ice cream☽...

"Can we get ice cream now?"

Kaiden nods and walked over to the counter and orders their icecreams

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Unsure of just what Kalin needed her to shift closer for, Layla raised a brow as she did so regardless. With his hand wrapping itself around her waist, Layla's gaze widened, a slight tinted shade creeping across the surface of her cheeks. Shifting her gaze sideways while he looked upwards, Layla shifted once they were blasted into the air, her arms instinctively holding onto Kalin while her face dived into his chest. Blinking, Layla peered out from Kalin's shoulder, scanning her irises over the ground below. "I didn't know you could do this.."

[/QUOTE]
" Well it only makes sense that I can fly, with me being a Phoenix and all. I just happen to prefer to do it this way, rather than grow a couple of wings. Sorry if that scared you though. I forget some people aren't as used to heights as I am." Kalin said, wrapping his other arm around her waist as flames began to shoot out of his feet, keeping them floating steadily in the air.

"Do you have anywhere you want to look for...I'm sorry, I didn't catch your son's name? How old is the kid?" He asked, turning his gaze to meet Layla's.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and ate some more♮...
"What do you wanna ride after we eat?"
Kairassi tapped her chin "Hmmm...Let's see...There's the Ferris wheel, the haunted house ride thing, and so fair games" she said with a nod "I dunno...I'd like any of those I think" she said quietly before eating another piece of cotton candy.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland gazed at her as he smiled playfully at her, raising an eyebrow as she blushed "So, does that mean yes, or does the thought just make you flustered~?" he teased before the waiter came over with their bill before leaving them again.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota simply blushed more when he said that, honestly it was probably both? The thought was put into her head, making her flustered but now she was starting to consider it.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname was silent for a few moments, before slowly retracting his head from within Camilla's hair. "No, I'm fine." Taking his arm from around her, he simply grasped her hand gently within the one she healed. "You need to make your choice though..." Closing his eyes, Kaname took in a deep breath, before focusing his gaze upon her and continuing. "Will you comply, or resist?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked back at him as he pulled away and asked his question, she had already made her mind up "Resist" she said clearly "I couldn't possibly agree to such an unfair thing" she said shaking her head and frowning.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
" Well it only makes sense that I can fly, with me being a Phoenix and all. I just happen to prefer to do it this way, rather than grow a couple of wings. Sorry if that scared you though. I forget some people aren't as used to heights as I am." Kalin said, wrapping his other arm around her waist as flames began to shoot out of his feet, keeping them floating steadily in the air.
"Do you have anywhere you want to look for...I'm sorry, I didn't catch your son's name? How old is the kid?" He asked, turning his gaze to meet Layla's.

[/QUOTE]
Layla's fingers curled upon the touch of Kalin's other arm curving around her waist. Averting her attention elsewhere was difficult, and she couldn't seem to clearly process what Kalin had said. Eventually, her heated cheeks cooled themselves, allowing her ears to catch the last few words he had spoken. Avoiding eye contact, Layla spoke her response softly. "Kaname...He's 17."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi tapped her chin "Hmmm...Let's see...There's the Ferris wheel, the haunted house ride thing, and so fair games" she said with a nod "I dunno...I'd like any of those I think" she said quietly before eating another piece of cotton candy.
Dakota simply blushed more when he said that, honestly it was probably both? The thought was put into her head, making her flustered but now she was starting to consider it.

Camilla looked back at him as he pulled away and asked his question, she had already made her mind up "Resist" she said clearly "I couldn't possibly agree to such an unfair thing" she said shaking her head and frowning.
Concerned, but also relieved, Kaname nodded his head. "Alright then." Kaname wasn't quite sure what else to say, but soon pat her on the head. He was proud to hear her response, but was also concerned for her safety. Especially knowing what resisting meant. Also acknowledging the fact that he had yet to see her in combat, he wasn't the slightest bit confident she could handle herself if he left her side. "Then we're on the same page."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back