• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright..''
...✿She said before she hugged one of her own tails and leaned on it like she was holding a pillow and leaning on it✿...

''so...how are you then?''
Brianna looked at her tail's "i-i've been good, what about you?" she asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''good as well...just annoyed about the...human law back at earth''
Brianna nodded "I find that law dumb, human's do not realize that the supernatural's are a lot stronger than them, if they wanted to, they could take over, and they also don't realize, we've saved them from certain death a thousand times." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna nodded "I find that law dumb, human's do not realize that the supernatural's are a lot stronger than them, if they wanted to, they could take over, and they also don't realize, we've saved them from certain death a thousand times." she said.
''yeah..''

Roman said:
Talia had put her hair in a ponytail, and looked at Elora and smiled.
3.png

"I'm pretty sure they'd love you. Especially since you're my first friend I ever brought home. If I recall, that's a really good thing... Bringing your friends to your home that is." Talia said. "Besides, my mom seems quick to like people... My dad though... I don't know what his problem is. He's a grouch."

?Elora?

"I could get along with your mom just fine then. I don't know if I'll be much of a fan of your dad if he's grouchy." Elora was glad that at least her mom would like her, though she may or may not have a problem with her. She's felt with a few overly bubbly and joyous people before, surprisingly, and she got quickly irritated by them. All she wanted to do was tell them to shut up or slap a piece of tape over their mouth. Of course, she wouldn't do such a thing to Talia's mother, after all she did say she'd be on her best behavior and maybe she wouldn't be as hyper as Elora expected. Her dad was another story. She didn't particularly like men all that much in the first place, but she could tolerate them. Well... a few of them anyways. Elora at least hoped she wouldn't get annoyed by her dad... or her mom either, that wouldn't be good.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at misaka.
Kyoko looked at Misaka

"excuse me, little girl, but there's a line, and your suppose to be behind it when you arrive"
...? Misaka turned back and up at Kyoko... She pouted and ran to kagura and hugged her?...

"M-Mommy"

"Sorry about that she was just excited about getting icecream" Kaiden said

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi let out a small chuckle, she really did seem to want to dodge the bullet on this one, but he felt it was time for her to spill the beans, after all, they just did the do and you can just do that, it was even his first time as well. Thinking on it he couldn't pull his whisper tactic right now, he was entirely to comfortable to move her from his chest, but being to blunt may ruin the moment. Masahi then noticed Kaori had rested her head on his hand and he out of a reaction just rubbed her cheek with his thumb. Did she really not know what he meant? No, she could possible be being stubborn, or scared to say her answer, but that didn't stop him when he spoke softly♝...
"Do you love me back?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori eyes opened as he asked the question. She felt the butterflies at thinking about the answer, but it didn't outright freak her out like she thought it would. It was something she had been wondering since he talked about his definition of love, and how her feelings that she had seemed to match what Masahi considered love, so in that sense it was entirely plausible that she did indeed love him. That thought alone was something that she was personally fine with, after all if she didn't love him at least a little bit her body and mind wouldn't have allowed her to do what they had just done. But even still, maybe she was scared to actually admit it or something. Even if she knew it, maybe she just needed time to comfortable with saying it. Yeah, that was it. It made sense that it was how she felt, considering how when he kissed her scar and called her beautiful, she would have blurted it out had Masahi not moved on and distracted her with other things. But it was still something that was embarrassing to say! It's not like she was used to it or anything, so she couldn't just say it easily like he could. So she propped herself up to look at him properly before she answered☆...

"...yeah. I think I do. I just... i-I'm not used to this kind of thing, so I don't know if I can just say it o-or anything like that... so can we take our time with it... please?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori eyes opened as he asked the question. She felt the butterflies at thinking about the answer, but it didn't outright freak her out like she thought it would. It was something she had been wondering since he talked about his definition of love, and how her feelings that she had seemed to match what Masahi considered love, so in that sense it was entirely plausible that she did indeed love him. That thought alone was something that she was personally fine with, after all if she didn't love him at least a little bit her body and mind wouldn't have allowed her to do what they had just done. But even still, maybe she was scared to actually admit it or something. Even if she knew it, maybe she just needed time to comfortable with saying it. Yeah, that was it. It made sense that it was how she felt, considering how when he kissed her scar and called her beautiful, she would have blurted it out had Masahi not moved on and distracted her with other things. But it was still something that was embarrassing to say! It's not like she was used to it or anything, so she couldn't just say it easily like he could. So she propped herself up to look at him properly before she answered☆...
"...yeah. I think I do. I just... i-I'm not used to this kind of thing, so I don't know if I can just say it o-or anything like that... so can we take our time with it... please?"
...♝Masahi thought she wasn't going to answer him for a moment, thinking he had messed up, but he held out till he looked at him and gave her answer, which made him smile at her while closing his eyes, not a playful smile, or even a tender one, just one that showed his happiness and content. So she thought she did? Okay if that were the case he'd gladly wait for her and give her the time she needed to say it, as long as he knew this wasn't just gonna be an one time thing and he actually wasn't the only one with feelings this strong. Though he would be waiting that wouldn't stop him from caring for her, he'd just have to stop pressing on the one question, maybe give her more breathing room. Masahi then opened his eyes and looked at her as he spoke, acceptance in his voice♝...

"Okay, i'll wait however long you need to take, just know this, i'm foolish enough to wait forever."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen smiled as she opened her mouth and he fed her the carrots, which had actually soaked up some of the broth and different flavors of the stew. As he fed the carrots to Lily he seemed to have his stern demeanor melt away and that fatherly caring returned to his face before he set the spoon in her bowl and straightened his posture once more before stretching and looking down at Lilliana thinking of what to say before seeing Len sleeping in his chair with his bowl empty and not a speck of food to be seen. Ayen then turned and started to walk out of the kitchen as he talked♗...
"Finish those carrots off then please wake Len up so he actually makes it to his bed, please and thank you Lily~"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana's face scrunched up as the carrots touched her tounge, still not liking the taste despite tasting the other flavors as well. She wanted to gag, and she almost did a few times, but she got the spoonful down, somehow. She nodded at Ayen's request, though really as soon as he was gone she was going to find some way to get rid of them without having to eat them. So when he told her to make sure Len woke up to get to bed, she noticed that his bowl was empty. Meaning he liked the yucky carrots! Perfect, since he liked them she could give him his! Making sure that Ayen was gone, she reached over, shaking Lens shoulder to wake him up♧...

"Len, hey Len!"

Mayyflower said:
...? Misaka turned back and up at Kyoko... She pouted and ran to kagura and hugged her?...
"M-Mommy"

"Sorry about that she was just excited about getting icecream" Kaiden said
Kagura hugged Misaka back "it's fine, don't worry" she said softly.

Kyoko turned and looked at him "it's fi-... wait..." she said, seeing kagura then kaiden, then looking at misaka.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura hugged Misaka back "it's fine, don't worry" she said softly.
Kyoko turned and looked at him "it's fi-... wait..." she said, seeing kagura then kaiden, then looking at misaka.

Kaiden tilted his head. "Is there a problem?" he asks

...? Misaka hugged kagura and looked at Kyoko ?...

"M-Mommy why is staring at us like that?"

mao_amatsuka_46545.jpg

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden tilted his head. "Is there a problem?" he asks
...? Misaka hugged kagura and looked at Kyoko ?...

"M-Mommy why is staring at us like that?"

mao_amatsuka_46545.jpg
Kagura took a deep breathe "you'll see why"

Kyoko looked at Kaiden "you see, that is my mother... what are you to her." she said.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana's face scrunched up as the carrots touched her tounge, still not liking the taste despite tasting the other flavors as well. She wanted to gag, and she almost did a few times, but she got the spoonful down, somehow. She nodded at Ayen's request, though really as soon as he was gone she was going to find some way to get rid of them without having to eat them. So when he told her to make sure Len woke up to get to bed, she noticed that his bowl was empty. Meaning he liked the yucky carrots! Perfect, since he liked them she could give him his! Making sure that Ayen was gone, she reached over, shaking Lens shoulder to wake him up♧...
"Len, hey Len!"
...♖Len had inhaled his food just like Lilliana, but the difference was that all of his made it to his mouth and he hadn't made any noise while eating. So after he was done he had a full belly which made his sleepiness strong enough to make him give into sleep, so he really didn't hear Ayen and Lilliana bickering over Lily's eating habits, and how she ate like a pig. Len would have been content to just sleep there, sitting up right, for the night until Lily shook his shoulder causing him to jump a little in his chair before looking at her with sleepy eyes speaking in more of a mumble that actually talking♖...

"Y-yeah? what do ya need?"

Roman said:
Alex looked at her and nodded. He sighed, "Thats... Exactly what I meant."
"Oh...well that doesn't surprise me at all.." she said and turned her attention to her phone. Sje started playing a little game on it.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked "Really? You can do that?, that's pretty cool!"
Camilla remained silent, she finished healing his hand before moving her arms to hug him back, she was glad that he he stopped hurting himself and seemed to be calming even if only a little "Do you want to just go home?" She asked softly.
Kaname was silent for a few moments, before slowly retracting his head from within Camilla's hair. "No, I'm fine." Taking his arm from around her, he simply grasped her hand gently within the one she healed. "You need to make your choice though..." Closing his eyes, Kaname took in a deep breath, before focusing his gaze upon her and continuing. "Will you comply, or resist?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]" You have a son?" He asked, a shocked expression on his face as she turned towards him. He went silent for a moment, before stepping past her, and grabbing a sheathed longsword. He draped the blade across his back, as his form slowly returned to normal. "If you're going to go, you should be prepared to defend yourself." He said, turning back towards Layala.

[/QUOTE]
Layla was silent for a moment, before slowly nodding her head. "I have a son....It's something that shouldn't have happened, but I don't regret it. For if it didn't happen, he wouldn't exist." Relaxing her shoulders in an attempt to fully regain her composure, Layla stepped back through the house, weaving her way to the front door. Layla wasn't the least bit concerned with any means of defense for herself, but rather hoped she found who she was looking for. "If we have the time....I'll explain it to you later....Though I don't expect you to want to know." Layla supposed her announcement had ruined any chance of her having Kalin's company any further. After all, she had already had a life, even if she didn't remember its details.

Nonalaka said:
Rini stirred a little at their movements yawning and waking up she looked over at how Miyaka and misafune were acting with chiharu, and seeing hit a little close to home she was glad that chiharu was happy, bit it reminded her of her own family, her bigger brother and sister which caused a frown to spread across her face, she missed her own siblings, and it was starting to hit her hard, though...it wasn't like she could just go back to them her brother was all grown up and about to start a family and she didnt know where her sister was, still a feeling of loneliness washed over her as she sat there.
@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@WeirdPrincess

@Mayyflower

(Aww no Kanon relpy? :( )

WeirdPrincess said:

✤Anna✤

Anna laughed before taking his plate, "Glad you liked it so much~" She said before going to wash it, humming a little tune to herself.

Oliver smiled and blushed a little. "That's because your the greatest cook ever! I'd take your food any day!" He said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back