• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jofune Tsurabisu](Fight the guys with their high powered weapons aimed at you! you have in rp 3 minutes before a really strong response unit comes to take you away.) The soldiers who were not in repair mode began firing black energy bursts at the flying girl. The are not paying attention to the escape of the prisoners.. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
(I'm surprisingly okay with that xD )

...⚅ Origami being as intellegent with the mind had already knew they were gonna shoot, she started to fly around to dodge the energy burst, she wasn't gonna start shooting until Paris and the others were gone because this gun would affect them all too ⚅...

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi hopped off the ride, smiling brightly "Yeah! It was!" She chimed before looking around "Hmmmm, Oh! What about cotton candy?!, have you eaten that before?" She asked with a smile.
...♮Luke chuckled at her, he shook his head, he never had cotton candy before but it sounded really good♮...

"Nope never had it"

Alternated said:
"I don't really mind" Mateus said as he yawned "looks like I'm the one who is sleepy now" he said and rubbed his eyes.
Elaena laughed lightly "Is that so? Well maybe you should go home and sleep? I don't want you falling asleep in the middle of the park like me"

WeirdPrincess said:

❧Analia❧

"I was looking at laptops or computer to buy for myself." Analia said as she analyzed some of the computers she was looking at before sighing. "Some of these could work for what I have in mind, but I think I'll just order it online."

...☬ Harley looked at the computers and nods ☬...

"What do you have in mind if you don't mind me asking?"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled at her, he shook his head, he never had cotton candy before but it sounded really good♮...
"Nope never had it"
Kairassi blinked "Really? You gotta try it!" She said as she made her way to the stand "Trying it should have been on your bucket list" she joked.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "Really? You gotta try it!" She said as she made her way to the stand "Trying it should have been on your bucket list" she joked.
...♮Luke nods and smiles and followed her♮...

"Now it is"

Nonalaka said:
Rini stirred a little at their movements yawning and waking up she looked over at how Miyaka and misafune were acting with chiharu, and seeing hit a little close to home she was glad that chiharu was happy, bit it reminded her of her own family, her bigger brother and sister which caused a frown to spread across her face, she missed her own siblings, and it was starting to hit her hard, though...it wasn't like she could just go back to them her brother was all grown up and about to start a family and she didnt know where her sister was, still a feeling of loneliness washed over her as she sat there.
@Lumina
...☼Chiharu wad just snuggling on to Misafune when she noticed that Rini was drifting off. She frowned, but suddenly Misafune had picked her up and brought her over to the futon and laid next to her. She was going to protest about taking a nap but then Miyaka fell asleep on the other side, and then she got a strange flash of a memory from when she was a year younger. This scene seemed familiar, and before she knew it she fell asleep too, surrounded by her family, sleeping softly for the first time in a while☼...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke nods and smiles and followed her♮...
"Now it is"
Kairassi nodded before going to the snack stand to where the cotton candy was and asked for two.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded before going to the snack stand to where the cotton candy was and asked for two.
The girl at the stand handed them the cotton candy, "The cotton candy is free today" she says smiling

...♮Luke took the cotton candy and looked at it and then at kairassi♮...

"This is what it looks like?"

Mayyflower said:
The girl at the stand handed them the cotton candy, "The cotton candy is free today" she says smiling
...♮Luke took the cotton candy and looked at it and then at kairassi♮...

"This is what it looks like?"
Kairassi thanked the girl before taking the cotton candy, before looking over at Luke " Yeah~" she said with a giggle before taking a bit of her own and popping it into her mouth.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi thanked the girl before taking the cotton candy, before looking over at Luke " Yeah~" she said with a giggle before taking a bit of her own and popping it into her mouth.
...♮Luke did was she did and put it in his mouth, it dissolved inside of his mouth, he smiled♮...

"Yea your right it is good"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke did was she did and put it in his mouth, it dissolved inside of his mouth, he smiled♮...
"Yea your right it is good"
Kairassi smiled " See?~~ I told you!" She said happily before taking another piece.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was laying there, breathing heavily. She was sweaty, and tired, and... sore. Her pelvis felt very sore and her legs felt like jelly. She could already tell if she tried to walk she'd fall on her face. Pretty smooth for a kunoichi, right? The previous events played through her head, and her hand lazily trailed over her neck and chest, where there were a bunch of hickeys and bite marks. Her face was pink from some slight embarassment of what just happened, but deep down she was okay with it. Really she was more than okay with it. She had never known she could feel so... so good. Exhaling she turned to face Masahi, so her bare chest was resting on his. She gave a tired yet content smile as she responded☆...
"Yeah.... it was. That... that was really good.""
...♝Masahi was once again content just to lay there forever like this, with Kaori in his arms and nothing inbetween then, sure they may be sweaty, but it was sweaty in a good way, not only that, but he didn't think Koari could get up with him with how much they've done. When she turned to face him he wasn't flustered this time, though a bit of color was still in his cheeks from what they had done, but he returned her smile before bringing his other hand over and starting to twirl some of her hair around his finger. After Kaori spoke Masahi just nodded before letting out a 'Mhm' as he gazed happily at her, his eyes now beginning to show how tired he now was before bringing his hand down to her cheek from her hair as he spoke softly♝...

"Does this mean you have your answer?"

Lumina said:
...♧As defiant as she was being, Ayen's actions were having an immediate effect on the girl. Her eyes widened as his pupils changed. She didn't know that was actually a thing. She just stared when he forced her to look back at him, while he cracked his neck. This made the small girl freeze in place, not knowing what he was up to. So when she heard his question, her gaze fell down to her bowl, speaking in a soft tone that showed she was definitely not quite as defiant anymore♧...
"W-well... b-but..."
...♗Ayen raised both his eyebrows, he saw it important that he get this defiance out of her system now so his own butt wouldn't get burnt later, so once again he offered the spoonful of carrot to her, with an expecting look in his eyes, not taking no as an answer this time seeing as she had already started to falter on her defiant stance on the issue, though that was good for him. Really, once things got rolling around her he could threaten to take away her dessert and she'd probably give in alot faster, with that thought in mind for later Ayen spoke sternly♗...

"Lilliana! you are eating those carrots or else!"

Nonalaka said:
When he put the emphasis on the anything, did he mean... she kinda picked up his meaning as that, causing her to blush a little as she looked back at him.
Roland gazed at her as he smiled playfully at her, raising an eyebrow as she blushed "So, does that mean yes, or does the thought just make you flustered~?" he teased before the waiter came over with their bill before leaving them again.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi was once again content just to lay there forever like this, with Kaori in his arms and nothing inbetween then, sure they may be sweaty, but it was sweaty in a good way, not only that, but he didn't think Koari could get up with him with how much they've done. When she turned to face him he wasn't flustered this time, though a bit of color was still in his cheeks from what they had done, but he returned her smile before bringing his other hand over and starting to twirl some of her hair around his finger. After Kaori spoke Masahi just nodded before letting out a 'Mhm' as he gazed happily at her, his eyes now beginning to show how tired he now was before bringing his hand down to her cheek from her hair as he spoke softly♝...
"Does this mean you have your answer?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's eyes had fallen closed as she felt his hand twirl in her hair. It was quite relaxing, honestly, and she cuddled up to him as if it was the most natural thing to do. Her body was tired, as it should be, but it was a good tired. A fulfilling tired. Masahi's hand soon fell to her cheek, and almost as if on cue she rested her hand in it, like she had done previously. It was like she wanted to be as close to him as possible. Though, even though she was relaxed and happy, she couldn't help but blush at his question. Her... answer? Answer to what? She had an idea what he meant, but she was doubting the context. So, she asked him☆...

"A-about what? I think I know, but I just want to be sure."

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki thought of way's of demonstrating it before looking at him "but dd isn't here to help me..."
(brb, I needz a nap x.x)
(((( Sure thing d: ))))

Alejandro chuckled, "When he gets back I'll tell him what you can and can't do. Hopefully pay off and it helps." He said, nodding his head.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's eyes had fallen closed as she felt his hand twirl in her hair. It was quite relaxing, honestly, and she cuddled up to him as if it was the most natural thing to do. Her body was tired, as it should be, but it was a good tired. A fulfilling tired. Masahi's hand soon fell to her cheek, and almost as if on cue she rested her hand in it, like she had done previously. It was like she wanted to be as close to him as possible. Though, even though she was relaxed and happy, she couldn't help but blush at his question. Her... answer? Answer to what? She had an idea what he meant, but she was doubting the context. So, she asked him☆...
"A-about what? I think I know, but I just want to be sure."
...♝Masahi let out a small chuckle, she really did seem to want to dodge the bullet on this one, but he felt it was time for her to spill the beans, after all, they just did the do and you can just do that, it was even his first time as well. Thinking on it he couldn't pull his whisper tactic right now, he was entirely to comfortable to move her from his chest, but being to blunt may ruin the moment. Masahi then noticed Kaori had rested her head on his hand and he out of a reaction just rubbed her cheek with his thumb. Did she really not know what he meant? No, she could possible be being stubborn, or scared to say her answer, but that didn't stop him when he spoke softly♝...

"Do you love me back?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen raised both his eyebrows, he saw it important that he get this defiance out of her system now so his own butt wouldn't get burnt later, so once again he offered the spoonful of carrot to her, with an expecting look in his eyes, not taking no as an answer this time seeing as she had already started to falter on her defiant stance on the issue, though that was good for him. Really, once things got rolling around her he could threaten to take away her dessert and she'd probably give in alot faster, with that thought in mind for later Ayen spoke sternly♗...
"Lilliana! you are eating those carrots or else!"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked at Ayen, her defiance definitely fading at this point. She couldn't tell if she had made him mad or not, and that was the last thing that she wanted. She was just stating her opinion, she didn't think it would come to this. He was being stern, but... why? Even still, she didn't want him to make her leave, and with how he looked right now she was scared that's what would happen. A part of her wanted to listen to him right away, but another part didn't understand why he was acting like this. She was big ekougj to make her own decisions, right? But the fear of the "or else" took precedence, and she hesitantly opened her mouth, despite it being the last thing she wanted to do♧...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Once Azusa got to the kitchen, he began to cook✦...
Helena soon came down to the kitchen after she finished showering. "Hey Azusa. What'd you make?"

Roman said:
Elliot chuckled and nodded, "I'll just get whatever." He said, before going over the where the food was. He then looked at the pinkie-less cook. "I want anything without your blood on it please." He said, before the cook dropped to the ground in shock. "I'll that as a, 'take everything Elliot'." He said, before cloning himself. All the food was then carried to Blandi. "Here you go."
Blandi didn't hesitate to take food from Elliot and just began eating the food and in little more than about 10 minutes all that food was gone and Blandi still didn't look satisfied "Wendigo always hungry but atleast it tasted good especially the ham and the finger...fingers are tasty with sauce yes yes.What does Elliot like to eat can hunt it down yes yes."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked at Ayen, her defiance definitely fading at this point. She couldn't tell if she had made him mad or not, and that was the last thing that she wanted. She was just stating her opinion, she didn't think it would come to this. He was being stern, but... why? Even still, she didn't want him to make her leave, and with how he looked right now she was scared that's what would happen. A part of her wanted to listen to him right away, but another part didn't understand why he was acting like this. She was big enough to make her own decisions, right? But the fear of the "or else" took precedence, and she hesitantly opened her mouth, despite it being the last thing she wanted to do♧...
...♗Ayen smiled as she opened her mouth and he fed her the carrots, which had actually soaked up some of the broth and different flavors of the stew. As he fed the carrots to Lily he seemed to have his stern demeanor melt away and that fatherly caring returned to his face before he set the spoon in her bowl and straightened his posture once more before stretching and looking down at Lilliana thinking of what to say before seeing Len sleeping in his chair with his bowl empty and not a speck of food to be seen. Ayen then turned and started to walk out of the kitchen as he talked♗...

"Finish those carrots off then please wake Len up so he actually makes it to his bed, please and thank you Lily~"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled " See?~~ I told you!" She said happily before taking another piece.
...♮Luke chuckled and ate some more♮...

"What do you wanna ride after we eat?"

ManyFaces said:
Blandi didn't hesitate to take food from Elliot and just began eating the food and in little more than about 10 minutes all that food was gone and Blandi still didn't look satisfied "Wendigo always hungry but atleast it tasted good especially the ham and the finger...fingers are tasty with sauce yes yes.What does Elliot like to eat can hunt it down yes yes."

Elliot looked up from the food.. Or what was wa considered the food. "Huh?" He then laughed lightly.

tumblr_mkp9pdmwe71qfei21o2_250.gif

"Thats okay. I eat more fruits a vegetables than I do meats." He said. "I just prefer the because they're healthier."

Roman said:

Elliot looked up from the food.. Or what was wa considered the food. "Huh?" He then laughed lightly.

tumblr_mkp9pdmwe71qfei21o2_250.gif

"Thats okay. I eat more fruits a vegetables than I do meats." He said. "I just prefer the because they're healthier."

"Oh?" Blandi was using her tongue to clean off her eyes like a gecko "I want to meet your mate she sounded nice yes yes yes don't know where she would be but eventually maybe visit her!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back