• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane nodded I agreement, "I know what you mean. As a mother myself I didn't want anything but safety for my son.. Now I look at him and he's a grown man who's always in a dangerous situation." She said, shaking her head. "I just hope this all blow over quickly."
"Nah. I think she'd treat you like like a young lady o something. After all I'm th youngest." He said, looking over at his mother and grandmother. "She doesn't look old at all."
Mal nodded in agreement "maybe if misaki can control her power's and changes her mind about the fighting i'll join, but she's pretty stubborn about her choices."

Misaki crossed her arm's "must be some kind of anti aging cream she uses"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''k. il go cook some food''
...✦Azusa said before he went down to the kitchen✦...
Helena nodded and got herself some clothes, "Alright. I'll be down in about 30. Don't let my food get cold!" She yelled to him when he left out. She then went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Roman said:
Helena nodded and got herself some clothes, "Alright. I'll be down in about 30. Don't let my food get cold!" She yelled to him when he left out. She then went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.
...✦Once Azusa got to the kitchen, he began to cook✦...

LunaCrosby said:
(hmmm, sure, why not)
k)

...✿Yuria was walking near a lake, near the edge of the water. She soon took a break from walking when she saw a tree she can go under✿...

(last post)

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded in agreement "maybe if misaki can control her power's and changes her mind about the fighting i'll join, but she's pretty stubborn about her choices."

Misaki crossed her arm's "must be some kind of anti aging cream she uses"
Akane nodded, "Honestly I prefer you two stay here... if the UN does find a way to this dimension, there'll be two people here to aid in the fight. She the looked at Misaki and winked, "I'm naturally beautiful."

tumblr_lzpwawbrOr1r0g6so.jpg

"As for my age... Whoa... I forgot... The thing is , Grandma doesn't use cosmetics. My body was just made for perfection."

Alejandros shook his head, "That's pretty far fetched don't you think?"

"You'll understand one day, Alejandro."

WeirdPrincess said:

✤Anna✤

Anna smiled softly at him before she began eating as well, getting full about halfway and letting him finish the rest. She had missed seeing him when she was away and was happy to have him back again. Her life had been pretty hectic to the point where she got busy a lot and had little to no free time, so spending some time with Oliver made her happy. "Once you're done, I'll wash the plate for you, Oli."

Oliver nodded quickly as he continued eating before scraping the plate clean. "All done!" He said happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
k)
...✿Yuria was walking near a lake, near the edge of the water. She soon took a break from walking when she saw a tree she can go under✿...

(last post)
Brianna was in the tree, she looked down at the girl curiously, remaining silent so that she could determine if she was ok to talk to or not.

(ok)

Roman said:
Akane nodded, "Honestly I prefer you two stay here... if the UN does find a way to this dimension, there'll be two people here to aid in the fight. She the looked at Misaki and winked, "I'm naturally beautiful."

tumblr_lzpwawbrOr1r0g6so.jpg

"As for my age... Whoa... I forgot... The thing is , Grandma doesn't use cosmetics. My body was just made for perfection."

Alejandros shook his head, "That's pretty far fetched don't you think?"

"You'll understand one day, Alejandro."
Misaki blinked and stared at her

"you can't be that old..."

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki blinked and stared at her

"you can't be that old..."
Akane nodded,"But I am. I'm literally the oldest person you know. If u-i wereable to remember how old I am you'd be shocked. Anyways, Alejandro. We'll be going in a few hours, so spend your time wisely." Alejandro nodded and looked at Misaki. "I'll spend my time with you sis. What do you wanna do?"

Roman said:
Akane nodded,"But I am. I'm literally the oldest person you know. If u-i wereable to remember how old I am you'd be shocked. Anyways, Alejandro. We'll be going in a few hours, so spend your time wisely." Alejandro nodded and looked at Misaki. "I'll spend my time with you sis. What do you wanna do?"
Misaki looked at him "could you help me train? I feel weak now that you're going to fight with dad... and like grandma said... if they come here I wanna be able to fight them" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki looked at him "could you help me train? I feel weak now that you're going to fight with dad... and like grandma said... if they come here I wanna be able to fight them" she said.
Alejandro blinked, "Train you? I mean... I can.. But I don't know how." He said. "We can try."

Roman said:
Alejandro blinked, "Train you? I mean... I can.. But I don't know how." He said. "We can try."
Misaki shrugged "you don't have to just because I asked, we can do something else if you'd like." she said

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki shrugged "you don't have to just because I asked, we can do something else if you'd like." she said
Alejandro shook his head, "I want to. I wanna help you because I know you'd help me." He said, pulling his sword out of it's sheath and pointed it towards the door, "Let's go." He said, walking outside.

Roman said:
Alejandro shook his head, "I want to. I wanna help you because I know you'd help me." He said, pulling his sword out of it's sheath and pointed it towards the door, "Let's go." He said, walking outside.
Misaki followed him outside "alright, what's first, coach" she said, laughing quietly to herself.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki followed him outside "alright, what's first, coach" she said, laughing quietly to herself.
Alejandro thought quietly to himself. "Hit me." He said, stabbing his sword into the ground. "If you can't hit me, the you might as well hit no one." He told her. "That's what's first, sis."

Roman said:
Alejandro thought quietly to himself. "Hit me." He said, stabbing his sword into the ground. "If you can't hit me, the you might as well hit no one." He told her. "That's what's first, sis."
Misaki blinked and stared at him "your j-joking right? your brother, I can't hit you"

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki blinked and stared at him "your j-joking right? your brother, I can't hit you"
"I'm not your brother right now. I'm your enemy." Alejandro told her. It was obvious he took fighting an training seriously... Especially since they're very lives depended on it. "Hit me or I'll hit you." He said, pulling his sword out of the ground.

1004080_1334595222139_full.png

Alternated said:
Mateus heard what Elaena muttered and got a good idea "hey how about this I'll hide in you and while I'm inside you I'll suppress your powers" Mateus said to calm Elaena down "and to guard you".
Elaena looked to him smiling for a moment before it suddenly dropped into a small frown "That doesn't bother you?" She asked "I mean you'll be stuck around inside my head all the time." She said as she thought it over.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon of course didn't know this, so when Achilles grabbed her arm it set her cheeks ablaze. Her voice 2ad flustered as she was brought up, unable to form the words⊗...
"T-t-that was y-your..."

...⊗It was then that she noticed the necklace, and immediately shut up, knowing she overreacted⊗...

...۞Yumi sat up now, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, and she looked over to see Achilles pulling a blushing Kanon back on to the bed. She too asked a question۞...

"Uh, yeah... are you okay?"

"My what?" he asked as he looked at her. Women. He pulled her back into his grip as he spoke to Yumi. "I really don't know. She just went overboard and fell off the bed." he said as he snuggled her some more. He just hugged her close to him..

@Lumina

Roman said:
"I'm not your brother right now. I'm your enemy." Alejandro told her. It was obvious he took fighting an training seriously... Especially since they're very lives depended on it. "Hit me or I'll hit you." He said, pulling his sword out of the ground.
1004080_1334595222139_full.png
Misaki hesitantly pulled out her sword, she didn't want to hit him... not without a reason... but he seemed so serious about it, so she had to do it... she shakily swung the sword at him, it was hard for her, very hard.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki hesitantly pulled out her sword, she didn't want to hit him... not without a reason... but he seemed so serious about it, so she had to do it... she shakily swung the sword at him, it was hard for her, very hard.
Alejandro easily blocked her attack. "You're lucky. If I were father he'd probably give up on you right there." He said, trying to make her angry. "From what he told me, we either be strong or be left behind... It's obvious you'd just be a burden... A waste of time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back