• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Yep))
...♝Masahi laid in bed trying to process what even just happened as he lay face up, staring at the ceiling with an arm wrapped around Kaori, holding her close enough for her to lay on his chest. As he thought over what happened it was just a blur of skin touching skin, pleasure filled moans groans and sighs, kissing, getting his back clawed (which he didn't mind) and so much more that he didn't think he'd remember it all till later. What he did know for sure was this, he was her's now, he was hers and she was his, and nothing would change that for as long as he still breathed. After another minute Masahi turned his head to face Kaori as he spoke in a soft voice♝...

"Umm, wow..... to think..... well.... y'know......"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was laying there, breathing heavily. She was sweaty, and tired, and... sore. Her pelvis felt very sore and her legs felt like jelly. She could already tell if she tried to walk she'd fall on her face. Pretty smooth for a kunoichi, right? The previous events played through her head, and her hand lazily trailed over her neck and chest, where there were a bunch of hickeys and bite marks. Her face was pink from some slight embarassment of what just happened, but deep down she was okay with it. Really she was more than okay with it. She had never known she could feel so... so good. Exhaling she turned to face Masahi, so her bate chest was resting on his. She gave a tired yet content smile as she responded☆...

"Yeah.... it was. That... that was really good.""

Roman said:
Elliot went through the door and walked towards the serving area, motioning for to follow. "Hey Blandi! This way."
Blandi didn't think she could take waiting any longer after all she was always hungry even if she didn't really like the food it would perhaps do something for her "Many things yes yes!" Blandi began making a happy clicking sound especially since the line was empty from what she saw

HimeragiSeiker said:
Juwon, thats what it was)))
...?Juwon sighed as he was sitting on a destroyed alter that was in a church. The church was destroyed and all and 2 female figures were there as well seemingly upset?...

''and this is what the humans do...even though other specials are doing a religion, they see it as a hideout...what a pathetic race...''

''well they are humans......imperfect beings...''

''even though i was a human once...i am disappointed...''

''i like this church too...*sigh* wonder what became of Father?''

''hes dead like the others...''

''so they destroy a church, kill its people, humans and specials, and the priest who preaches and teaches you good things......should i be mad at the humans or...the U.N.? or should i be mad at the sanctums who caused this cluster fuck in the first place..''

''well....they did create this place...its their own little playground''

''...i sense something...coming..''

...?Roselyn said as she looked averted her eyes behind her and at the nearly destroyed entrance and summoned rose vines that have poisonous thorns all over?...

''let the presence come...if its part of the UN, kill it Juwon..''

...?Nanase said crossing her arms and Juwon holding his Axe at readiness and stabbing the sword into the ground?...

''sure...''

View attachment 207505
Ryoko walked among a path, not really knowing or caring where she was going, it's not like she had somewhere to be.

"I get sent to earth and the human's happen to make a law about supernatural's? just my luck, I'm giving someone a word or two when I get back..." she said to herself, crossing her arms and kicking a rock out of boredom.

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon of course didn't know this, so when Achilles grabbed her arm it set her cheeks ablaze. Her voice 2ad flustered as she was brought up, unable to form the words⊗...

"T-t-that was y-your..."

...⊗It was then that she noticed the necklace, and immediately shut up, knowing she overreacted⊗...

...۞Yumi sat up now, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, and she looked over to see Achilles pulling a blushing Kanon back on to the bed. She too asked a question۞...

"Uh, yeah... are you okay?"

LunaCrosby said:
Ryoko walked among a path, not really knowing or caring where she was going, it's not like she had somewhere to be.

"I get sent to earth and the human's happen to make a law about supernatural's? just my luck, I'm giving someone a word or two when I get back..." she said to herself, crossing her arms and kicking a rock out of boredom.
...?You then see a human corpse flung out of the church with an axe pierced through the body. The corpse seemed to still be alive and wincing in pain. The corpse looked as if he were a soldier?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''good morning...did you sleep well?''
...✦Azusa said softly as he smiled at her✦...
Helena smiled and buried her face into his chest, "I slept perfectly fine..." she said softly, before looking up and pecking his lips.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen let out a aggravated sigh before looking Lily in the eye and his flashed green for a moment, the pupils slits like reptiles before going back to normal. He then turned her head back when she attempted to look away, figuring he'd put the carrots in her mouth the next time she tried to talk, so in the mean time Ayen turned his head and popped it a few times, trying to seem scarier before thinking of what to say before smirking as he spoke trying to get some emotion out of her♗...
"Little Lily, i thought you wanted to stay with us, but yet you wont eat our food? How do you think that makes me feel?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧As defiant as she was being, Ayen's actions were having an immediate effect on the girl. Her eyes widened as his pupils changed. She didn't know that was actually a thing. She just stared when he forced her to look back at him, while he cracked his neck. This made the small girl freeze in place, not knowing what he was up to. So when she heard his question, her gaze fell down to her bowl, speaking in a soft tone that showed she was definitely not quite as defiant anymore♧...

"W-well... b-but..."

Roman said:
Helena smiled and buried her face into his chest, "I slept perfectly fine..." she said softly, before looking up and pecking his lips.
''good...''

...✦Azusa said as he laughed lightly before he kissed her forehead✦...

ManyFaces said:
Blandi didn't think she could take waiting any longer after all she was always hungry even if she didn't really like the food it would perhaps do something for her "Many things yes yes!" Blandi began making a happy clicking sound especially since the line was empty from what she saw
Elliot chuckled and waited for Blandi to get what she wanted. "I'll be at this table." He said before going to sit down.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱You then see a human corpse flung out of the church with an axe pierced through the body. The corpse seemed to still be alive and wincing in pain. The corpse looked as if he were a soldier♱...
Ryoko looked down at the corpse, crouching in front of it "unfortunately for you, I'm not one to pity anything in pain" she said as she pulled out a blade "and, I hate human's, remember that when you leave this world" she said as she stabbed his head, putting her blade back in her pocket and stood up now who's around that did it... body's don't just come from the sky... she thought as she looked around.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryoko looked down at the corpse, crouching in front of it "unfortunately for you, I'm not one to pity anything in pain" she said as she pulled out a blade "and, I hate human's, remember that when you leave this world" she said as she stabbed his head, putting her blade back in her pocket and stood up now who's around that did it... body's don't just come from the sky... she thought as she looked around.
''you finished him early? kinda ruined my fun...''

...?Juwon walking out of the destroyed church to get his axe from the dead body. He then wiped off some of the blood from the axe withhis finger and put it to his mouth before looking at Ryoko?...

''who might you be then, miss neko-vampire spirit?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''good...''
...✦Azusa said as he laughed lightly before he kissed her forehead✦...
Helena giggled and kissed him again.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you finished him early? kinda ruined my fun...''
...?Juwon walking out of the destroyed church to get his axe from the dead body. He then wiped off some of the blood from the axe withhis finger and put it to his mouth before looking at Ryoko?...

''who might you be then, miss neko-vampire spirit?''

Ryoko looked at him, he had ever so slightly peeked her curiosity "It's Ryoko, now, who are you" she said, though she wasn't too happy about how he had just addressed her.

Roman said:
Elliot chuckled and waited for Blandi to get what she wanted. "I'll be at this table." He said before going to sit down.
Blandi went up and took one of everything including a salad,a burger,fries,apple,orange,tater tots,pizza with pepperoni,melon slice,cake slice,pudding,jello,sandwich,meatloaf,chicken fingers,and an uncooked ham leg she just took this one with brute force and because it was raw,iced tea,water,milk,and a juice then went back to where Elliot was "Your turn you should get snack too yes yes take food give scraps to me...lunch people said I took too much and one is missing pinkie finger now all mine" Blandi picked up the loaf of meat and stared at it before licking it "Loaf of meat has many flavors"

LunaCrosby said:
After being told to go back to the mansion and make sure things were okay, Alejandro accompanied by Akane had mad their way back. Apparently Akane was upsetting him somehow. "Grandma! Why didn't you just stay with dad?! He could us the help more than I can!" Alejandro asked, obviously angry.

d64f9fbc09b90e50a21904a1c9ff7e22.jpg

"Maybe because he asked me to make sure you made it back safely... Besides you're only upset because i keep calling you cute." She said, pinching his cheek. "You look a lot like your father you know."

Alejandro pulled his face out of Akane's grip an gritted his teeth. "Whatever... I love you and all grandma, but can you just not call me cute?" He then began walking through the mansion with Akane following behind him. "Mom?! Misaki?! You two home?"

"I haven't see Mal in quite the while... I wonder what she's been up to." Akane as quietly to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled "Yes I can do that to you right now but no I won't" he said to Elaena "but when I have an army of brainwashed humans" he said as a joke and laughed evilly.
Just as she was about to scold him for saying such scary things while in her head, her eyes caught attention of something. An announcement on a large screen about current events. Elaena fell silent. Her hands now dropping by her sides, "Mateus...you're seeing this....right?" She said as she continued to stare at the screen "Its like you predicted it..." She said quietly. It was the first time Elaena actually looked worried, she was normally laid back but this unsettled her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Juwon huh...now, never call me that again, I have a name and now that you know it, use it. it's disrespectful"
''...ok. not like im gonna use it anyway...''

...♱He said before returning to the ruined church♱...

Roman said:
After being told to go back to the mansion and make sure things were okay, Alejandro accompanied by Akane had mad their way back. Apparently Akane was upsetting him somehow. "Grandma! Why didn't you just stay with dad?! He could us the help more than I can!" Alejandro asked, obviously angry.
d64f9fbc09b90e50a21904a1c9ff7e22.jpg

"Maybe because he asked me to make sure you made it back safely... Besides you're only upset because i keep calling you cute." She said, pinching his cheek. "You look a lot like your father you know."

Alejandro pulled his face out of Akane's grip an gritted his teeth. "Whatever... I love you and all grandma, but can you just not call me cute?" He then began walking through the mansion with Akane following behind him. "Mom?! Misaki?! You two home?"

"I haven't see Mal in quite the while... I wonder what she's been up to." Akane as quietly to herself.
Misaki peeked at them from one corner "what?"

Mal peeked at them from another corner "yes?"

Nonalaka said:
Just as she was about to scold him for saying such scary things while in her head, her eyes caught attention of something. An announcement on a large screen about current events. Elaena fell silent. Her hands now dropping by her sides, "Mateus...you're seeing this....right?" She said as she continued to stare at the screen "Its like you predicted it..." She said quietly. It was the first time Elaena actually looked worried, she was normally laid back but this unsettled her.
"Huh what do you mean?" Mateus said as he goes outside of Elaena and looks at the large screen "ohhh I shouldn't say some things because they might come true" he said but instead of worrying he is just relaxed but not knowing what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back