• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

ManyFaces said:
Blandi went up and took one of everything including a salad,a burger,fries,apple,orange,tater tots,pizza with pepperoni,melon slice,cake slice,pudding,jello,sandwich,meatloaf,chicken fingers,and an uncooked ham leg she just took this one with brute force and because it was raw,iced tea,water,milk,and a juice then went back to where Elliot was "Your turn you should get snack too yes yes take food give scraps to me...lunch people said I took too much and one is missing pinkie finger now all mine" Blandi picked up the loaf of meat and stared at it before licking it "Loaf of meat has many flavors"
Elliot chuckled and nodded, "I'll just get whatever." He said, before going over the where the food was. He then looked at the pinkie-less cook. "I want anything without your blood on it please." He said, before the cook dropped to the ground in shock. "I'll that as a, 'take everything Elliot'." He said, before cloning himself. All the food was then carried to Blandi. "Here you go."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa kissed back before pulling away so they werent aroused first thing in the morning✦...
''wanna go grab breakfast?''
Helena nodded, "Yeah. That sounds great." She said, slowly getting out of bed.

@Lumina[/URL]
Rini smiled at Chiharu, she was just adorable " Thats good to hear~" she said happily beire looking to Misafune as he spoke, she nodded at his words, she didn't mind having to do a little work, after all, they were letting them stay here which was nice she yawned a little, she was growing sleepy, she always felt sleepy and relaxed after having a long bath not to mention every time she slept lately she was getting stress dreams so her sleep was sort of interrupted thus far. As Chiharu and Misafune continued talking Rini had accidentally let herself drift off her head now tilting to side as her hair fell over her face a little.

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...ok. not like im gonna use it anyway...''
...♱He said before returning to the ruined church♱...
Ryoko watched him walk away, looking at the building he went in to. she looked behind her "go that way..." she said before looking in front of her "or follow and risk ending up like that dead guy..." she said to herself before walking forward. "well they do say curiosity kill's" she mumbled.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki peeked at them from one corner "what?"
Mal peeked at them from another corner "yes?"

Alejandro waved at the two, "Dad sent grandma and I to make sure you guys were fine. In fact things are fine." He said, giving Mal a hug. He then walked over to Misaki and opened his arms for a hug. "Twin hug?"

Akane walked over to Mal and gave her a hug. "You aren't helping with the resistance?" She asked. "I think you'd be a great asset to the team."

LunaCrosby said:
Ryoko watched him walk away, looking at the building he went in to. she looked behind her "go that way..." she said before looking in front of her "or follow and risk ending up like that dead guy..." she said to herself before walking forward. "well they do say curiosity kill's" she mumbled.
''another presence is coming...''

''its the girl who finished off the human...shes a guest i guess...''

Alternated said:
"Huh what do you mean?" Mateus said as he goes outside of Elaena and looks at the large screen "ohhh I shouldn't say some things because they might come true" he said but instead of worrying he is just relaxed but not knowing what to do.
Elaena continued to watch "Yeah, no more predicting the future here" she said with a small laugh, though worry still laced her voice, she turned to Mateus looking at him for a bit, things would be easy for him, he could just turn into slimes and basically hide anywhere, it made sense that he'd be relaxed her however, well yeah, she obviously couldn't do that "I'll have to find somewhere safe to go..." She muttered quietly, rubbing her arm with her hand

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa also got out before he started to put on some clothes✦...
Helena looked over at Azusa and smiled, "I'm gonna shower before I eat. I'll meet you there when I'm done."

Roman said:
Helena looked over at Azusa and smiled, "I'm gonna shower before I eat. I'll meet you there when I'm done."
''k. il go cook some food''

...✦Azusa said before he went down to the kitchen✦...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland chuckled and fed Dakota the piece of pancake while smiling at her, after that he simply put the folk down and smiled at her "Y'know, if you want to do 'anything', doing before we leave to go to my family home would be the last chance in a long time~" he said playfully as he looked into her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
When he put the emphasis on the anything, did he mean... she kinda picked up his meaning as that, causing her to blush a little as she looked back at him.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena continued to watch "Yeah, no more predicting the future here" she said with a small laugh, though worry still laced her voice, she turned to Mateus looking at him for a bit, things would be easy for him, he could just turn into slimes and basically hide anywhere, it made sense that he'd be relaxed her however, well yeah, she obviously couldn't do that "I'll have to find somewhere safe to go..." She muttered quietly, rubbing her arm with her hand
Mateus heard what Elaena muttered and got a good idea "hey how about this I'll hide in you and while I'm inside you I'll suppress your powers" Mateus said to calm Elaena down "and to guard you".

Roman said:
Alejandro waved at the two, "Dad sent grandma and I to make sure you guys were fine. In fact things are fine." He said, giving Mal a hug. He then walked over to Misaki and opened his arms for a hug. "Twin hug?"
Akane walked over to Mal and gave her a hug. "You aren't helping with the resistance?" She asked. "I think you'd be a great asset to the team."
Mal hugged her back "I would, but misaki doesn't exactly have her magic under control, and she isn't sure if she'd be able to keep safe during it, so i'd need to stay to watch her." she said.

Misaki hugged Alejandro "that's our grandma?" she asked him curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''another presence is coming...''
''its the girl who finished off the human...shes a guest i guess...''
Ryoko heard people talking which caused her to stop walking, though she forced herself to continue, it didn't matter to her... as long as they didn't call her what Juwon did, it had irritated her.

LunaCrosby said:
Ryoko heard people talking which caused her to stop walking, though she forced herself to continue, it didn't matter to her... as long as they didn't call her what Juwon did, it had irritated her.
''and...the church...?''

''well...its demolished so...we should abandon it..''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal hugged her back "I would, but misaki doesn't exactly have her magic under control, and she isn't sure if she'd be able to keep safe during it, so i'd need to stay to watch her." she said.
Misaki hugged Alejandro "that's our grandma?" she asked him curiously.
Akane nodded, "I see... I wish you could be there with us. Even though he's not that far, Roman tends to tell Alejandro and I how much he misses you." She said.

"Yeah. That's dad's mom." Alejandro said. "She pinched the crap outta my cheeks on the way here.. They still sort of hurt. Overall though, she's really nice."

LunaCrosby said:
Ryoko slowed her pace so that she could continue listening to what they were saying.
''so...back to Eleysia?''

''yeah...lets go''

...♱He said before Nanase, Roselyn, and himself disappeared♱...

Roman said:
Akane nodded, "I see... I wish you could be there with us. Even though he's not that far, Roman tends to tell Alejandro and I how much he misses you." She said.
"Yeah. That's dad's mom." Alejandro said. "She pinched the crap outta my cheeks on the way here.. They still sort of hurt. Overall though, she's really nice."
Mal nodded " I wish I could too.. but it's my job as her mother to watch over her" she said.

Misaki pulled her scarf over her cheek's "she won't do that to me will she?" she asked him and glanced at Akane.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded " I wish I could too.. but it's my job as her mother to watch over her" she said.
Misaki pulled her scarf over her cheek's "she won't do that to me will she?" she asked him and glanced at Akane.
Akane nodded I agreement, "I know what you mean. As a mother myself I didn't want anything but safety for my son.. Now I look at him and he's a grown man who's always in a dangerous situation." She said, shaking her head. "I just hope this all blow over quickly."

"Nah. I think she'd treat you like like a young lady o something. After all I'm th youngest." He said, looking over at his mother and grandmother. "She doesn't look old at all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back