• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled at Chiharu, she was just adorable " Thats good to hear~" she said happily beire looking to Misafune as he spoke, she nodded at his words, she didn't mind having to do a little work, after all, they were letting them stay here which was nice she yawned a little, she was growing sleepy, she always felt sleepy and relaxed after having a long bath not to mention every time she slept lately she was getting stress dreams so her sleep was sort of interrupted thus far. As Chiharu and Misafune continued talking Rini had accidentally let herself drift off her head now tilting to side as her hair fell over her face a little.
@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked to him smiling for a moment before it suddenly dropped into a small frown "That doesn't bother you?" She asked "I mean you'll be stuck around inside my head all the time." She said as she thought it over.
Mateus laughed "of course it won't bother me I can talk to you whenever I want but you may probably look like you're talking to yourself" he said to Elaena.

Roman said:
Alejandro easily blocked her attack. "You're lucky. If I were father he'd probably give up on you right there." He said, trying to make her angry. "From what he told me, we either be strong or be left behind... It's obvious you'd just be a burden... A waste of time."
Misaki's grip tightened on the sword, it was clear his word's were working on getting her angry. "I would not be a burden!" she said as she swung her sword multiple time's at him, still a slight hint of hesitation in her attack.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki's grip tightened on the sword, it was clear his word's were working on getting her angry. "I would not be a burden!" she said as she swung her sword multiple time's at him, still a slight hint of hesitation in her attack.
(((( Development xD ))))

Alejandro's eye went wide, he didn't expect her to attack so fiercely and fast. He tried matching her speed, but as soon as he was about to open his mouth, the tip of her sword sliced across his chest. Alejandro dropped his own sword and dropped to the ground, holding his chest. The bleeding wasn't bad... For now at least.

Roman said:
(((( Development xD ))))
Alejandro's eye went wide, he didn't expect her to attack so fiercely and fast. He tried matching her speed, but as soon as he was about to open his mouth, the tip of her sword sliced across his chest. Alejandro dropped his own sword and dropped to the ground, holding his chest. The bleeding wasn't bad... For now at least.
( xD what can I say, he made her mad)

Misaki covered her mouth when she looked at him "i-im sooooo sorry!" she said.

Alternated said:
Mateus laughed "of course it won't bother me I can talk to you whenever I want but you may probably look like you're talking to yourself" he said to Elaena.
((Told ya it would happen at some stage xD ))

Elaena giggled lightly and then yawned she had been forcing herself awake for a while now "Yeah, that might get a few stares...." She said quietly before her eyes started closing, No, not here! Not now! She tried to force herself to stay awake but so many factors of today had added to her sleepiness, and she was gone, asleep, it always happened so sudden, she fell to the ground.

LunaCrosby said:
( xD what can I say, he made her mad)
Misaki covered her mouth when she looked at him "i-im sooooo sorry!" she said.
(((( He brought this upon himself. Lol ))))

The wound slowly healed, thanks to whichever one of his parents had the ability to heal. "D-D-Don't worry..... I'll be fine. On the other hand: Good job." He said weakly. "Now... Tell me. the element... of your powers."

Roman said:
(((( He brought this upon himself. Lol ))))
The wound slowly healed, thanks to whichever one of his parents had the ability to heal. "D-D-Don't worry..... I'll be fine. On the other hand: Good job." He said weakly. "Now... Tell me. the element... of your powers."
Misaki was still worried about him, but she took his word for it. "element... of my powers?" she asked, not sure how to answer his question, though she was thinking about it.

Nonalaka said:
((Told ya it would happen at some stage xD ))
Elaena giggled lightly and then yawned she had been forcing herself awake for a while now "Yeah, that might get a few stares...." She said quietly before her eyes started closing, No, not here! Not now! She tried to force herself to stay awake but so many factors of today had added to her sleepiness, and she was gone, asleep, it always happened so sudden, she fell to the ground.
(well then looks like it happened)

Mateus looked at Elaena as she fell to the ground, he crouched and poked her face and laughed a bit "better carry her home" he said as he carries Elaena at his back "wait do I even know where she lived?".

Alternated said:
(well then looks like it happened)
Mateus looked at Elaena as she fell to the ground, he crouched and poked her face and laughed a bit "better carry her home" he said as he carries Elaena at his back "wait do I even know where she lived?".
Although she lived in one of the schools dorms Elaena obviously didn't answer and tell him that, she was fast asleep, muttering quiet incoherent nonsense for a moment and instinctively hugging whatever was warm to her and right now that was Mateus, since he was carrying her.

Nonalaka said:
Although she lived in one of the schools dorms Elaena obviously didn't answer and tell him that, she was fast asleep, muttering quiet incoherent nonsense for a moment and instinctively hugging whatever was warm to her and right now that was Mateus, since he was carrying her.
Unable to know where Elaena lived Mateus lifted Elaena down at a bench and sat down beside her if she doesn't wake up in an hour I need to use force he thought as he looks at Elaena.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki was still worried about him, but she took his word for it. "element... of my powers?" she asked, not sure how to answer his question, though she was thinking about it.
Alejandro nodded, "Fire. Water. Ice... That stuff."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...not different parts but...just many grand villages for its landscape''

☆Charlotte☆

"Ah I see." Charlotte said, looking around the area a little. She had to admit the place looked nice, even if there was lava just hanging around everywhere, plus an inactive volcano. "What is there to do around here? In Lanox I mean."

Nonalaka said:
Elliot looked to her and nodded "Yeah, I have loads of stuff like this back at my dorm, this little one is one I made recently" he said with a smile as he moved his finger away from the kitten so it just sat there.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Once he moved his finger away, Yumi just began petting the kitten. There was more? She definitely wanted to go see the others ones, though she would still like this little kitten the best. It would still be interesting to see though. "Could I go and see some of the other ones?" She asked, a smile on her face before looking down at her barely eaten fruit bowl. She had forgotten it was even there really. Picking up one of the fruits with the fork that was beside her, she picked it up and ate it.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki thought "I did burn dad's book... so fire, I think." she said and nodded.
Alejandro stood up and sheathed his sword. "Demonstrate what you can do... That way dad can help you. "

Roman said:
Alejandro stood up and sheathed his sword. "Demonstrate what you can do... That way dad can help you. "
Misaki thought of way's of demonstrating it before looking at him "but dad isn't here to help me..."

(brb, I needz a nap x.x)

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@HimeragiSeiker

(this is a legit part of Modelling, I know because I was an assistant to a fashion Photographer.)
...?When Rini got out of the limo and stretched, she wasn't expecting a woman to come out of nowhere (in her opinion) and rush her inside. She stumbled on her own feet and nearly fell to the floor. While she usually wasn't this clumsy, today just seemed to be an exception. Once she was urged into one of the bath rooms, her form had shifted slightly. Her dark blue hair has grown to a longer length and turned sky blue. Two rabbit like ears had emerged from the top of her head and a rather fluffy little ball (her tail) had appeared on her behind, through her clothing really. Rini looked at herself in the mirror, confused and curious as to why she even looked like this. It was strange for her and though she was a Moon Rabbit, none of her powers have awakened as of yet. Maybe this was what it was... at least that's what she thought. Shaking her head, she focused on her attention of taking a bath so she could get ready?...

"What... just happened?"

tumblr_mitcpq4I0K1rxeywdo1_500.gif

Alternated said:
Unable to know where Elaena lived Mateus lifted Elaena down at a bench and sat down beside her if she doesn't wake up in an hour I need to use force he thought as he looks at Elaena.
Elaena slept soundly, its pretty obvious that she's a heavy sleeper by now. Though after a while she did stir in her sleep soon beginning to wake up, looking over at him slowly before blinking and sitting up straight on the bench "Ah, S-Sorry!" she said looking and sounding very embarrassed. Dammit, she really thought shed get home on time before this would start happening.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena slept soundly, its pretty obvious that she's a heavy sleeper by now. Though after a while she did stir in her sleep soon beginning to wake up, looking over at him slowly before blinking and sitting up straight on the bench "Ah, S-Sorry!" she said looking and sounding very embarrassed. Dammit, she really thought shed get home on time before this would start happening.
Mateus smiled "don't worry about it also you actually look cute when you sleep" he said as he chuckled and stands up "you lived in the dorms right?".

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Once he moved his finger away, Yumi just began petting the kitten. There was more? She definitely wanted to go see the others ones, though she would still like this little kitten the best. It would still be interesting to see though. "Could I go and see some of the other ones?" She asked, a smile on her face before looking down at her barely eaten fruit bowl. She had forgotten it was even there really. Picking up one of the fruits with the fork that was beside her, she picked it up and ate it.

Elliot blinked, he had never had anyone in his dorm before, so not many people had seen any of this stuff he made, normally red flags would go off in his brain at the thought since he had a personal space thing, but Yumi was really nice and he got along with her so he didn't mind really "Oh? Uhm sure you can" he said as the kitten walked back to him, he booped it on the nose, causing it to curl back into a ball again. "Its not often I have visitors" he said with a small laugh.

Alternated said:
Mateus smiled "don't worry about it also you actually look cute when you sleep" he said as he chuckled and stands up "you lived in the dorms right?".
As he spoke Elaena's cheeks turned pink, but only slightly, it wasn't all that noticeable unless you really looked close. "Yeah, I do" she said as she slowly stood up as well "I'm still sorry about it though, I-Its inconvenient for you to have to sit there while I doze off..." She said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
As he spoke Elaena's cheeks turned pink, but only slightly, it wasn't all that noticeable unless you really looked close. "Yeah, I do" she said as she slowly stood up as well "I'm still sorry about it though, I-Its inconvenient for you to have to sit there while I doze off..." She said quietly.
"I don't really mind" Mateus said as he yawned "looks like I'm the one who is sleepy now" he said and rubbed his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back