• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

ManyFaces said:
"Oh?" Blandi was using her tongue to clean off her eyes like a gecko "I want to meet your mate she sounded nice yes yes yes don't know where she would be but eventually maybe visit her!"
"She's been busy lately s maybe a different time." Elliot said, with a smile. "I will take you to meet her one day, you just have to remind me."

Roman said:
Talia let go of Elora's hand and chuckled, blushing slightly from embarrassment. She had totally forgot that she was holding her hand.. Maybe because it felt sort of.. Natural. "Sorry about that. I had forgot I was holding it and yeah. Just right up this street." She said. "As for my family, they know I wouldn't bring a bad person home. I mean seriously, if they don't like you, they're crazy."

?Elora?

tumblr_nx37u6pYjJ1uev6h1o4_540.gif

"You don't have to apologize. It's fine, honestly." Elora said and chuckled a little as she saw the smallest blush form on Talia's cheeks before listening to the rest of what she was saying. "I'll be on my best behavior just to make sure I don't get scolded or anything." She said jokingly, though in a way was a little serious.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver nodded quickly as he continued eating before scraping the plate clean. "All done!" He said happily.

✤Anna✤

Anna laughed before taking his plate, "Glad you liked it so much~" She said before going to wash it, humming a little tune to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:

?Elora?

tumblr_nx37u6pYjJ1uev6h1o4_540.gif

"You don't have to apologize. It's fine, honestly." Elora said and chuckled a little as she saw the smallest blush form on Talia's cheeks before listening to the rest of what she was saying. "I'll be on my best behavior just to make sure I don't get scolded or anything." She said jokingly, though in a way was a little serious.

Talia had put her hair in a ponytail, and looked at Elora and smiled.

3.png

"I'm pretty sure they'd love you. Especially since you're my first friend I ever brought home. If I recall, that's a really good thing... Bringing you friends to your home that is." Talia said. "Besides, my mom seems quick to like people... My dad though... I don't know what his problem is. He's a grouch."

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna was in the tree, she looked down at the girl curiously, remaining silent so that she could determine if she was ok to talk to or not.
(ok)
...✿Yuria soon sighed out of boredom✿...

WeirdPrincess said:

☆Charlotte☆

"Ah I see." Charlotte said, looking around the area a little. She had to admit the place looked nice, even if there was lava just hanging around everywhere, plus an inactive volcano. "What is there to do around here? In Lanox I mean."

''not a lot of things...well here in Lanox, its known for its black smiths. and....yeah''

Nonalaka said:
Elliot blinked, he had never had anyone in his dorm before, so not many people had seen any of this stuff he made, normally red flags would go off in his brain at the thought since he had a personal space thing, but Yumi was really nice and he got along with her so he didn't mind really "Oh? Uhm sure you can" he said as the kitten walked back to him, he booped it on the nose, causing it to curl back into a ball again. "Its not often I have visitors" he said with a small laugh.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi's smiled brightened and she clapped her hands together, "Oh cool! That sounds awesome." She said happily before watching as the kitten rolled back up into its ball form. She was a bit sad she didn't get to play with Oreo anymore, but she could probably play with it some other time right? Putting the lid on her fruit bowl, she set the plastic fork on top of it and decided she could eat it later.

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley looked at the computers and nods ☬...
"What do you have in mind if you don't mind me asking?"

❧Analia❧

Analia thought for a moment, tapping one of the keyboards a little before she stopped doing that. She hadn't really thought about it before.. so she didn't really have much of a clue. It would probably be best to do some type of research on the computer she wanted before she actually tried to buy one. "I'm not sure yet. I can just come back to look at these later, I don't really need one right now."

Roman said:
(((( Sure thing d: ))))
Alejandro chuckled, "When he gets back I'll tell him what you can and can't do. Hopefully pay off and it helps." He said, nodding his head.
Misaki nodded "alright" she said before thinking once more, she then raised her hand, pointing her palm at the sky. a big fireball came out and shot into the air, once it reached a certain distance it dispersed like a firework.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna jumped down from the tree and landed in front of Yuria, looking at her for a moment. "h-hi" she said.
...?Yuria tensed up from being startled. She then calmed down before smiling at her and greeting her back?...

''hello''

...☽ Misaka grabbed Kagura and Kaiden's hand as they went to the icecream shop☽...

"I want all of the icecream!"

"How about we get one and keep coming back each week or month and get more" Kaiden said as they entered the icecream store

@LunaCrosby

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Yuria tensed up from being startled. She then calmed down before smiling at her and greeting her back?...
''hello''

Brianna looked at her and blinked, she already seemed so nice. "m-my name's Brianna"

Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka grabbed Kagura and Kaiden's hand as they went to the icecream shop☽...
"I want all of the icecream!"

"How about we get one and keep coming back each week or month and get more" Kaiden said as they entered the icecream store

@LunaCrosby
Kagura nodded "yeah that sounds like a good idea" she said.

Kyoko was at the counter getting herself some ice cream, she hadn't noticed them yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Misaki nodded "alright" she said before thinking once more, she then raised her hand, pointing her palm at the sky. a big fireball came out and shot into the air, once it reached a certain distance it dispersed like a firework.
Alejandro nodded, "Seems you and I are opposites. I can manipulate ice." He said, as he used the moisture in the air to form a ice sculpture of himself and Misaki giving one another a high five. "Like it?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded "yeah that sounds like a good idea" she said.
Kyoko was at the counter getting herself some ice cream, she hadn't noticed them yet.
Kaiden nods and chuckled a little. "Yea Misaka we will do that"

...☽ Misaka nodded before going to the front desk and being a little kid and all she got Infront of the girl☽...

"Icecream!"

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "Seems you and I are opposites. I can manipulate ice." He said, as he used the moisture in the air to form a ice sculpture of himself and Misaki giving one another a high five. "Like it?"
Misaki nodded "yeah, it's really cool." she said and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"j-just a little bit, but i'm not super shy like some people" she said.
''alright..''

...✿She said before she hugged one of her own tails and leaned on it like she was holding a pillow and leaning on it✿...

''so...how are you then?''

Mayyflower said:
Kaiden nods and chuckled a little. "Yea Misaka we will do that"
...? Misaka nodded before going to the front desk and being a little kid and all she got Infront of the girl?...

"Icecream!"
Kagura stared at misaka.

Kyoko looked at Misaka

"excuse me, little girl, but there's a line, and your suppose to be behind it when you arrive"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back