• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura took a deep breathe "you'll see why"
Kyoko looked at Kaiden "you see, that is my mother... what are you to her." she said.
"Im her husband..." he says before blinking and looking over at Kagura

...☽ Misaka went behind kagura and held on close, she was too young to know what any of this stuff meant ☽...

Mayyflower said:
"Im her husband..." he says before blinking and looking over at Kagura
...☽ Misaka went behind kagura and held on close, she was too young to know what any of this stuff meant ☽...
Kagura looked at him "I had her when I was... with william" she said.

Kyoko sighed "husband?funny how I never knew" she said before turning around to finish ordering her ice cream.

@Lumina[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess

@Mayyflower

(Aww no Kanon relpy? :( )
...⚅ Origami didn't notice Paris getting shot, she saw that he wasn't close so she went ahead and shot her gun, a loud boom was heard when the blast hit a car close to the people, they wind from the blast pushed Origami farther into the sky, She didn't stay to see if it killed them she took off in the other direction, she landed on a building after getting a good distance away from them, she grunted and her appearance changed back to her normal self ⚅...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla was silent for a moment, before slowly nodding her head. "I have a son....It's something that shouldn't have happened, but I don't regret it. For if it didn't happen, he wouldn't exist." Relaxing her shoulders in an attempt to fully regain her composure, Layla stepped back through the house, weaving her way to the front door. Layla wasn't the least bit concerned with any means of defense for herself, but rather hoped she found who she was looking for. "If we have the time....I'll explain it to you later....Though I don't expect you to want to know." Layla supposed her announcement had ruined any chance of her having Kalin's company any further. After all, she had already had a life, even if she didn't remember its details.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin kept up with Layla as she descended the stairs. As she stepped off, he took the lead, reaching the door before her, and standing in front of her with a serious expression on his face.

"Layala...if you're serious about that, then you can tell me all about it when we get your son to safety." The stoic expression shifted to a more lighthearted grin, and Kalin swung the door open, leading back into the dorm hall, miles away from the building they were standing in. "Shall we, Lala-chan?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at him "I had her when I was... with william" she said.
Kyoko sighed "husband?funny how I never knew" she said before turning around to finish ordering her ice cream.
(Well if she was around more than she would know)

...☽ Misaka blinked. William? Who was william? She looked at kaiden who picked her up and held her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at Kyoko ☽...

"I know you told me" kaiden says

Mayyflower said:
(Well if she was around more than she would know)
...☽ Misaka blinked. William? Who was william? She looked at kaiden who picked her up and held her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at Kyoko ☽...

"I know you told me" kaiden says
(she's been with river while kaguras been with kaiden, one was always busy when the other wasn't)

Kagura nodded "I did, sadly misaka's too young to understand all of this."

Kyoko grabbed her ice cream and saw misaka staring at her, not knowing what to do she did a awkward wave.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami didn't notice Paris getting shot, she saw that he wasn't close so she went ahead and shot her gun, a loud boom was heard when the blast hit a car close to the people, they wind from the blast pushed Origami farther into the sky, She didn't stay to see if it killed them she took off in the other direction, she landed on a building after getting a good distance away from them, she grunted and her appearance changed back to her normal self ⚅...
High pitched whirs filled the air as assault craft came to the scene of the assault. Not a trace of the attacker, nor prisoners remained. The soldiers would need more time to repair. More soldiers arrived and began taking readings of everything, blocking major traffic for blocks. It would take at least a day to recover data from the soldiers data cores. A blood trail led from a spot and then abruptly vanished..

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
(she's been with river while kaguras been with kaiden, one was always busy when the other wasn't)
Kagura nodded "I did, sadly misaka's too young to understand all of this."

Kyoko grabbed her ice cream and saw misaka staring at her, not knowing what to do she did a awkward wave.
...☽ Misaka waved back just as awkwardly and burried her face into Kaiden's chest☽...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "None at all?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Colin's expression dropped as she showed him her scars and injuries, " He did that?" He asked as his expression turned to disgust, not at her injuries, those didn't bother him to look at, she was still pretty even if her body was damaged, he was disgusted that someone would do that to someone like her.

Elliot laughed "Like the cookie?" He asked before poking the kitten, causing it to roll on its back and play with his finger "Yeah, I suppose it suits that name" he said with a nod and a smile.

Rini smiled "You're welcome, I'm glad that I could help you" she said softly before Chiharu tan in and jumped to hug Misafune, causing her to giggle at the sight.

@Lumina
((Here you go~))

@Sixxx

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami started to look for Paris, she scanned the area and still couldn't find him she sighed in frustration, she walked down a alley and looked around ⚅...
"Paris!?"
Paris crawled out from behind a dumpster. "Hi" he said weakly. His arm was busted. A through and through. But overall he was alive. Well as much alive as a long dead man, whom had a regained life could be. "We can hide here, this building is abandoned. I was thrown through the wall into it." he said as his suit was a wreck and he smiled wearily.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin kept up with Layla as she descended the stairs. As she stepped off, he took the lead, reaching the door before her, and standing in front of her with a serious expression on his face.
"Layala...if you're serious about that, then you can tell me all about it when we get your son to safety." The stoic expression shifted to a more lighthearted grin, and Kalin swung the door open, leading back into the dorm hall, miles away from the building they were standing in. "Shall we, Lala-chan?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze rose from her feet to glance into Kalin's eyes. Sighing in a relieved manner, Layla stepped forward to the other side of the door, unmoved by the sudden destination she had reached. Glancing behind herself at Kalin, Layla shifted her hands to be positioned in front of her as she walked. She wasn't sure what else she could do, seeing as though she had brought confusion to Kalin. His acceptance surprised her, and she knew she would have to thank him. Stopping to walk at his side, Layla lowered her head and mumbled her response. "Thank you.."

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami sighed in relief when she says Paris, she walked over to him before gasping when she saw his arm ,she grabbed it carefully and looked at it ⚅...
"I can heal this.."
"If you can, please do. It really hurts." he tried joking, but the pain was overbearing..

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
''not a lot of things...well here in Lanox, its known for its black smiths. and....yeah''

☆Charlotte☆

"Well that's just... yeah there's not a lot to say about this place. Sorry to say but it's seems rather... bland." Charlotte said slowly. "Again... really sorry..."

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and began healing him, after a few seconds she was fine and his arm should be back to normal
⚅...

"Now what was that surprise or whatever?"
His arm felt better, so he gave her the surprise......

He grabbed her quickly and kissed her deeply.

Then he prepared to die by her weapon, and return to the afterlife, but it was totally worth it. He closed his eyes awaiting the death to come.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze rose from her feet to glance into Kalin's eyes. Sighing in a relieved manner, Layla stepped forward to the other side of the door, unmoved by the sudden destination she had reached. Glancing behind herself at Kalin, Layla shifted her hands to be positioned in front of her as she walked. She wasn't sure what else she could do, seeing as though she had brought confusion to Kalin. His acceptance surprised her, and she knew she would have to thank him. Stopping to walk at his side, Layla lowered her head and mumbled her response. "Thank you.."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin grinned, and ruffled Layla's hair playfully as they stepped out of the dormitory building. He was sure she was worried about his thoughts regarding her, so he was glad to clarify that herbackground didn't worry him. What did worry Kalin, however...

"So, Layala. Do you know where we're headed? Sorry to say, finding people isn't exactly my specialty."

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami blinked, her face heated up, her cheeks were bright red, she put her hand on the side that held the gun, she was about to grab it but instead she brought that hand to his cheek and kissed him back ⚅...
She was not killing him, but kissing him back. Nice. He held her close as he kissed her. It felt..right. The moonlight lit the Alleyway, as the couple kissed. He began to loose track of time in their kiss.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin grinned, and ruffled Layla's hair playfully as they stepped out of the dormitory building. He was sure she was worried about his thoughts regarding her, so he was glad to clarify that herbackground didn't worry him. What did worry Kalin, however...
"So, Layala. Do you know where we're headed? Sorry to say, finding people isn't exactly my specialty."

[/QUOTE]
Layla blinked, raising her head after his hand was removed. She wasn't expecting to have her hair ruffled, since the last she could remember it ever happening was under her father's watch. Upon hearing his question, Layla halted in her tracks for a few seconds, before stepping forward again. Come to think of it, she had last seen him outside of the school. Though he could be anywhere by now. "Not..exactly, no."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back