• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☼Hearing this prompted Chiharu to sit up, grinning widely at him. Did he really mean it? That sounded like fun! She nodded excitedly, before pausing and speaking in a quieter tone☼...
"But what if they don't like me?"
"Oh, Chi-chan." he said as he patted her head. "I don't think that there will be anyone who could even possibly not like you, here in the village." he reassured her. "Besides, your problem will be having too many people playing with you." he said.

@Lumina

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana yawned again, but she woke up a bit as Ayen announced that the food was ready. She grinned happily, swinging her legs now instead of kicking them. The chairs were a bit tall for her, but then again she was only (physically) 8 years old, so it kinda made sense. The smell of the stew was just encompassing the air in the kitchen, making her mouth water as well as her stomach growl once in a a happy tone, she glanced at Len before looking at Ayen and speaking♧...
"Yay! Thank you Ayen!"
...♗Ayen simply smiled before getting out three wooden bowls and pouring stew into each of them, he then got out real silver silver wear and put a spoon into each of the bowls, setting one in front of both Lily and Len while holding his own and thought for a moment before setting his down and finding some bread he picked up from a store before coming into the woods, he then set that at the table before picking up his bowl and and taking a slice of bread to dip into the stew then eating the part of it that soaked up some of the stew before speaking♗...

"Dig in kiddos, and please Lily, you don't have to call me Ayen."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked at her before processing her words, after that the playful look from earlier found it's way back to his eyes along with a smirk forming on the edges of his lips. Was he selling himself short this whole time? Well, there was only one way to find out and he was gonna do everything to get the truth now, and man was he gonna enjoy it, even if he got slapped. First he let her know he was looking up and down her body before realizing they were almost touching, though he fixed that by moving closer, not remembering what state he was in down there, then he started feeling the heat from earlier return with a vengeance, but he stayed mostly level headed before moving to rest his forehead against Kaori's and looking at her with knowing eyes♝...
"Well, i didn't, but i want to know why you did, and no lying either~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked up at him with a look that showed she knew how badly she fucked up and now there was no going back now. His smirk sent waves of heat to her core, and it was really getting hard to handle at this point. So when he pushed himself against her, and then she actually felt what was going on with him there, her eyes widened, and it grew harder to resist the things he was saying. Really, how could she explain it? Her first guess would be to say it just kinda happened. It's not like that was exactly lying, but she guessed that wouldn't be enough for him. So with a shaky voice she spoke, not really sure what she was saying, partly because she was distracted by... things, and partly because she wasn't used to these kinds of feelings so she wasn't quite sure how to explain it☆...

"I-I dunno. It's just... I-I look at you and m-my head goes weird, a-and my body g-gets hot... I-I can't get you o-out of my head, s-so when you asked me....i-i-if I wanted you... i-I dunno, before I knew what I was doing I k-kissed you, a-and n-now my body i-is saying it doesn't want to stop, a-and i g-guess I j-just let it g-go too far...I d-dunno..."

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon woke up a bit as she was lifted up, but not nearly enough to know what was going on. She found herself on the bed without really knowing how, and despite being covered by a blanket she felt... colder. Soon she felt an arm around her again, the warmth returning, and she smiled as she fell back into sleep with twork people she cared deeply about⊗...

((Time skip?))
(sure. you start like a lioness)

@Lumina

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu looked up at him, slightly meek, now that she was thinking about playing with the other kids. With her memory of being in the hospital for as long as she was, she couldn't remember the last time she had been a allowed outside to play, much less when she had actually played with kids. Thinking about that made her a but nervous for actually doing that. To everyone else it might have been sudden, but for Chiharu it made complete sense, and soon she talked in the same kind of tone☼...

"You really mean it?"

TheDragoon said:
Oliver smiled wide and sat down, digging into the omelet with her. He seemed to be feeling at home with her again. While she was away he felt like a lost puppy, so he was feeling like he was on cloud 9 right now.

✤Anna✤

Anna smiled softly at him before she began eating as well, getting full about halfway and letting him finish the rest. She had missed seeing him when she was away and was happy to have him back again. Her life had been pretty hectic to the point where she got busy a lot and had little to no free time, so spending some time with Oliver made her happy. "Once you're done, I'll wash the plate for you, Oli."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen simply smiled before getting out three wooden bowls and pouring stew into each of them, he then got out real silver silver wear and put a spoon into each of the bowls, setting one in front of both Lily and Len while holding his own and thought for a moment before setting his down and finding some bread he picked up from a store before coming into the woods, he then set that at the table before picking up his bowl and and taking a slice of bread to dip into the stew then eating the part of it that soaked up some of the stew before speaking♗...
"Dig in kiddos, and please Lily, you don't have to call me Ayen."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana watched with eager, yet tired, eyes as he poured the soup into bowls for them, nearly bouncing out of her seat from anticipation. The food smelled so good, so when he placed it in front of her she wasted no time in starting to eat. Once again she was a messy eater, not really caring where it went as long as the majority of it went into her mouth to her stomach. Though, she did make a point t avoid the yucky orange things in the stew, picking them out or just leaving them alone in her bowl. It was all she could think about until she heard Ayen speak, and her head raised up from the bowl (which had of course had stew around her face), only to raise an eyebrow at his question. She didn't have to call him Ayen? What did he mean? Did he have a name he only used at home? Swallowing what was in her mouth, Lilliana asked him just that♧...

"Huh? Do you have another name that's not Ayen?"

ManyFaces said:
Blandi did a little excited hop as they neared the lunch room and bumped her head,she shook it off "Yes yes...hmm mate has a condition does that mean she is sick mmm sick is not good is it you take the nasty pills the doctors give you"
Elliot smiled and shook his head, if anything he wishes that was the case instead. "No.. She's blind. Can't see a single thing." He said. "It sucks... But she's really nice and that's why I like her."

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu looked up at him, slightly meek, now that she was thinking about playing with the other kids. With her memory of being in the hospital for as long as she was, she couldn't remember the last time she had been a allowed outside to play, much less when she had actually played with kids. Thinking about that made her a but nervous for actually doing that. To everyone else it might have been sudden, but for Chiharu it made complete sense, and soon she talked in the same kind of tone☼...
"You really mean it?"
"Of course I mean it." he said as he relaxed. "Why wouldn't I?" he said merrily.

@Lumina

Nanne said:
Yuki looked him confused for a second, "Do you mean they don't affect you?"
Alex looked at her and nodded. He sighed, "Thats... Exactly what I meant."

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Of course I mean it." he said as he relaxed. "Why wouldn't I?" he said merrily. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu looked up at him before her gaze dropped and she started playing with some random part of his robe or shirt or whatever he was wearing, speaking without context☼...

"Well, when I was at the white place with the man in the long white coat, they wouldn't let me go outside. I had to stay in the room. I haven't played with anyone in a long time."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked up at him with a look that showed she knew how badly she fucked up and now there was no going back now. His smirk sent waves of heat to her core, and it was really getting hard to handle at this point. So when he pushed himself against her, and then she actually felt what was going on with him there, her eyes widened, and it grew harder to resist the things he was saying. Really, how could she explain it? Her first guess would be to say it just kinda happened. It's not like that was exactly lying, but she guessed that wouldn't be enough for him. So with a shaky voice she spoke, not really sure what she was saying, partly because she was distracted by... things, and partly because she wasn't used to these kinds of feelings so she wasn't quite sure how to explain it☆...
"I-I dunno. It's just... I-I look at you and m-my head goes weird, a-and my body g-gets hot... I-I can't get you o-out of my head, s-so when you asked me....i-i-if I wanted you... i-I dunno, before I knew what I was doing I k-kissed you, a-and n-now my body i-is saying it doesn't want to stop, a-and i g-guess I j-just let it g-go too far...I d-dunno..."
...♝Masahi looked at her, and for a moment surprise could be seen in his eyes before he quickly blinked it away, being replaced with a sly look in his eyes, he knew how she felt, it was how he felt, could it be that... could he even deny it right now, he definitely doesn't want to, but he didn't want to be wrong if he called her out on it. Regardless of that feeling, Masahi moved his hand to rest upon Kaori's waist, right where her legs met the rest of her body then Masahi let out a breath, knowing he could easily be wrong or right in this situation, but that didn't stop him for pressing his bare chest to her clothed chest, his face going out of Kaori's view as he moved his head to whisper directly into her ear, his lips once again almost touching her as he spoke♝...

"Y'know, that's the same feeling i get from you, but the difference is that i call it what it is when i said twice now that i love you, and i won't blame you in the slightest if you listen to your body~"

Roman said:
Elliot smiled and shook his head, if anything he wishes that was the case instead. "No.. She's blind. Can't see a single thing." He said. "It sucks... But she's really nice and that's why I like her."
Blandi only knew of how blindness worked and didn't fully understand how it would be if she were permanently unable to see "Does she tap a stick to see yes yes to not fall over and things" Blandi asked and sniffed the air "Cafeteria very close now yes yes probably next corner"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana watched with eager, yet tired, eyes as he poured the soup into bowls for them, nearly bouncing out of her seat from anticipation. The food smelled so good, so when he placed it in front of her she wasted no time in starting to eat. Once again she was a messy eater, not really caring where it went as long as the majority of it went into her mouth to her stomach. Though, she did make a point t avoid the yucky orange things in the stew, picking them out or just leaving them alone in her bowl. It was all she could think about until she heard Ayen speak, and her head raised up from the bowl (which had of course had stew around her face), only to raise an eyebrow at his question. She didn't have to call him Ayen? What did he mean? Did he have a name he only used at home? Swallowing what was in her mouth, Lilliana asked him just that♧...
"Huh? Do you have another name that's not Ayen?"
...♗Ayen ate a good portion of his stew when Lilliana looked up from her's and at first he suppressed a laugh before frowning and giving a fatherly look to her before he set his bowl down and walked over to her, bending down to get eye level with her before frowning and pulling out a handkerchief to wipe her face off as he spoke in a voice and demeaned a bit of attention then poking to the her bowl♗...

"Lilliana! you mustn't eat like that, you are a little girl, now a piggy on a farm! Also, you must eat the carrots as well, no ifs, ands, or buts."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked at her, and for a moment surprise could be seen in his eyes before he quickly blinked it away, being replaced with a sly look in his eyes, he knew how she felt, it was how he felt, could it be that... could he even deny it right now, he definitely doesn't want to, but he didn't want to be wrong if he called her out on it. Regardless of that feeling, Masahi moved his hand to rest upon Kaori's waist, right where her legs met the rest of her body then Masahi let out a breath, knowing he could easily be wrong or right in this situation, but that didn't stop him for pressing his bare chest to her clothed chest, his face going out of Kaori's view as he moved his head to whisper directly into her ear, his lips once again almost touching her as he spoke♝...
"Y'know, that's the same feeling i get from you, but the difference is that i call it what it is when i said twice now that i love you, and i won't blame you in the slightest if you listen to your body~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori felt like her heart was going to beat right out of her chest after saying that. Really, she wasn't quite admitting to herself what the total sum of those feelings most likely meant, but even still it was the fact that she said those feelings aloud to him, even if they didn't make sense. As she was thinking about this she felt his hand touch her waist, his fingers sensing shivers up her spine, and the next thing she knew his breath was hot on her ear. Yeah, all logic was thrown out the window at the point, and she was helpless but to follow what her body wanted. Her breaking point wad at his words, both that to him, those feelings represented love and how he wouldn't mind if she listened to her body. Well, it was a bit too late for the second part, and she reached her hand up to turn his head toward hers where she pushed her lips against his. She held them there for a moment before letting go, looking at him with that same look of longing, but there was acceptance in her gaze as well, as if the kiss was giving him the go-ahead. Did these feelings really mean... she loved Masahi? The thought seemed foreign, but either way, in this moment in time she was okay with whatever the answer was, because all she could do (and truthfully, all she wanted to do) was listen and give in to what her body wanted, which was Masahi☆...

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora listened thoughtfully, they seemed like an interesting bunch for the most part. At least, more interesting than her parents anyways Upon hearing that her mother was the complete opposite of her father, it got her to thinking about that old saying about how opposites would attract, which made her chuckle a little. She never really believed in something like that, but there was a perfect example of the saying right in front of her. "Well you know what they say, opposites attract~" Elora stated. "I would hope your parents are cool with you showing up with a stranger or friend a suppose at your house. I've met a few before who are weird about who they let in their home." She said before looking down at her hand, which Talia was still holding. Of course, Elora didn't mind or anything, she was just curious as to why she was still holding it. Though she wasn't going to ask. "You realize who've been holding my hand most of the way. You can let go of my hand you know, we're almost to your house right?"

Talia let go of Elora's hand and chuckled, blushing slightlyfrom embarrassment. She had totally forgot that she was holding her hand.. Maybe because it felt sort of.. Natural. "Sorry about that. I had forgot I was holding it and yeah. Just right up this street." She said. "As for my family, they know I wouldn't bring a bad person home. I mean seriously, if they don't like you, they're crazy."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen ate a good portion of his stew when Lilliana looked up from her's and at first he suppressed a laugh before frowning and giving a fatherly look to her before he set his bowl down and walked over to her, bending down to get eye level with her before frowning and pulling out a handkerchief to wipe her face off as he spoke in a voice and demeaned a bit of attention then poking to the her bowl♗...
"Lilliana! you mustn't eat like that, you are a little girl, now a piggy on a farm! Also, you must eat the carrots as well, no ifs, ands, or buts."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Once again Lilliana hadn't noticed how she was eating, so it came as a surprise when Ayen got up and suddenly started wiping her face off. She closed her eyes, trying to get away from his hand when she heard him speak, and her eyes opened. She blinked, mostly confused a first. Eatl like what? She was just hungry, what was so bad about that? And the next part made her frown, and her face scrunched up into a defiant kind of expression, as she spoke with obvious disgust in her voice♧...

"But why? They're gross!"

ManyFaces said:
Blandi only knew of how blindness worked and didn't fully understand how it would be if she were permanently unable to see "Does she tap a stick to see yes yes to not fall over and things" Blandi asked and sniffed the air "Cafeteria very close now yes yes probably next corner"
Elliot thougt for moment. H had never seen her use a stick, but she could possibly have one somewhere. "I'm not sure, Blandi... I've never seen her with one. And yeah, the cafeteria is at the corner. Just at this left."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa kept doing what he was doing before tugging a little behind her top bikini, teasing Helena further✦...
(((( Wanna just fade? xD ))))

Roman said:
Elliot thougt for moment. H had never seen her use a stick, but she could possibly have one somewhere. "I'm not sure, Blandi... I've never seen her with one. And yeah, the cafeteria is at the corner. Just at this left."
Blandi sped her walking speed up until she saw the door and pushed it open allowing Elliot to go but she obviously wanted him to speed up so they could look at all the food,something clear probably drool was dripping onto her fur as she got closer to the source "Yes yes yes very close now hurry quick before everyone takes all the food all the good food yes yes"

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu looked up at him before her gaze dropped and she started playing with some random part of his robe or shirt or whatever he was wearing, speaking without context☼...
"Well, when I was at the white place with the man in the long white coat, they wouldn't let me go outside. I had to stay in the room. I haven't played with anyone in a long time."
"I see." He said as he ruffled her hair. "Well here you can play until it gets dark." he said as he sipped his juice.

@Lumina

Jofune Tsurabisu](sure. you start like a lioness) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon woke up first, finding herself snuggled against something warm, and familiar. Smiling, she stretched, blinking to look up to see a sleeping Achilles wrapped around her like a protective shield. This was nice, waking up like this. Once again, it surprised her to find how much this boy was changing her mindset on things. She hear Yumis soft sleeping noises on the other side of her boy, and she snuggled happily against him at the sound, deciding not to wake him up yet if he wasn't awake already. Both of them needed their rest⊗...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori felt like her heart was going to beat right out of her chest after saying that. Really, she wasn't quite admitting to herself what the total sum of those feelings most likely meant, but even still it was the fact that she said those feelings aloud to him, even if they didn't make sense. As she was thinking about this she felt his hand touch her waist, his fingers sensing shivers up her spine, and the next thing she knew his breath was hot on her ear. Yeah, all logic was thrown out the window at the point, and she was helpless but to follow what her body wanted. Her breaking point wad at his words, both that to him, those feelings represented love and how he wouldn't mind if she listened to her body. Well, it was a bit too late for the second part, and she reached her hand up to turn his head toward hers where she pushed her lips against his. She held them there for a moment before letting go, looking at him with that same look of longing, but there was acceptance in her gaze as well, as if the kiss was giving him the go-ahead. Did these feelings really mean... she loved Masahi? The thought seemed foreign, but either way, in this moment in time she was okay with whatever the answer was, because all she could do (and truthfully, all she wanted to do) was listen and give in to what her body wanted, which was Masahi☆...
...♝Masahi wasn't expecting another kiss for saying what he did, but he enjoyed it all the same before she pulled away. He waited for words that he then knew weren't coming as he saw her gaze and he felt himself return it before he found his body acting a lot on it's own as his hands almost instantly went to remove Kaori's shirt, his thumbs hooking on the bra on the way up. Once both were removed he looked at her for a moment as he eyes caught on her scar, and before anything else he found himself leaning to kiss it before looking at her♝...

"You're beautiful no matter what."

...♝It was all he could say before he found his mouth at her neck, nibbling slowly up and down it then to her collarbone before he wrapped one of his arms around her, pressing their bare chests together while the other began to tug at the clothes at Kaori's waist♝...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back