• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi didn't take long getting them to the bedroom, but when Kaori had let out her breath on his neck it only made his grip on her tighter and... well, with everything that happened it became his tipping point and well... he could have easily been poking her from below. Then they walked into the bedroom and he was sorta relieved until Kaori squirmed for some reason and that added fuel to the rocket per sa, which was making him redder than he should be, after all, from his point of view they were only gonna sleep in the same bed, nothing really to different from the nights before, just more room to be comfortable in. Masahi quickly made his way over to the bed then gently set Kaori down before doing probably the opposite of what she thought was gonna happen, and laid down next to her, not making any moves or anything like that, just sorta cuddling up to her and keeping his crotch a few inches away♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori clung to him until he laid her on the bed, and she looked up at him with a reddened face, trying to mentally prepare herself for what was coming... but it never did. Masahi just laid himself next to her, though not as close as they had been. What? Why was he.. it was then that it hit her what he meant by "sleep", and Kaori's face exploded into an embarrasses crimson. Oh god... she had been completely thinking about things the wrong way! Masahi hadn't even had that on his mind at all! Kaori was cursing herself internally, and turned away from him, burying her face into the pillow. How could she have been so stupid? And now she was all riled up for no reason, too. How embarrassing was this???☆...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori clung to him until he laid her on the bed, and she looked up at him with a reddened face, trying to mentally prepare herself for what was coming... but it never did. Masahi just laid himself next to her, though not as close as they had been. What? Why was he.. it was then that it hit her what he meant by "sleep", and Kaori's face exploded into an embarrasses crimson. Oh god... she had been completely thinking about things the wrong way! Masahi hadn't even had that on his mind at all! Kaori was cursing herself internally, and turned away from him, burying her face into the pillow. How could she have been so stupid? And now she was all riled up for no reason, too. How embarrassing was this???☆...
...♝Masahi laid there hoping Kaori wouldn't notice his problem and how it refused to go down, and thinking of the way she had looked at him before he had laid down only made it worst. In the back of his head he almost thought she was expecting him to... No, she wouldn't, not from with him, right? Then Masahi noticed Kaori had turned over and hid her face in a pillow, what was her problem, did she see the way he was right now? It wouldn't be that would it? Or was she expecting them to continue making out? The more he tried to figure it out the more confused Masahi got, surely it would be easier to just ask Kaori and get a straight answer. So he reached over and placed a hand on Kaori's shoulder before tugging it to make her face him, Masahi now pushing himself up by his elbow so he could look down on her as he spoke, thinking that their faces were close again♝...

"Is something wrong Kaori? Did i mess up on something, or maybe something else i should have done?"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami warped onto of a roof and watched him, she took a deep breath in and jumped down above them to attack ⚅...
(what a lovely date, dinner, gallery, and now rescue of people xD )

Paris did what he could. He ducked out of sight when Origami made her attack and watched her back. No, he was no coward. But a metal pipe versus whatever these things had, did not seem fair. He would duck in and out of shadow, smashing skulls with the pipe as he protected her rear...

@Mayyflower

@Mayyflower[/URL]
( xD Ikr)

...? Origami had warped into her combat form, she stopped in the air and pulled out a gun and aimed it at the people, her gun wasn't just a normal gun, when she shot it, it could kill an entire group of people, she glared at them and called out?...

"Let those people go!"

tumblr_n6zq5quUdn1slgdcgo1_r1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len shrugged his shoulder before looking at Lilliana curiously, he thought girls these days hated to be outnumbered by guys, but then again it could just be one of those things he got wrong about people, or even it's just Lily, it didn't really matter that much to him. he then focused on the scent of the stew for a moment, and it smelt great to him, almost like he hadn't eaten all day, but he had snacked on some wild berries. After that though Len looked at Lilliana and spoke as he tilted his head♖...
"No reason really, i just thought girls like having other girls around."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana blinked, shaking her head again. Really, she was used to being around guys, as she didn't have any sisters and she hadn't seen her mother all that often, honestly. So it wasn't that big of an issue. She yawned again, rubbing her eyes a bit as she continued to kick her legs off the seat. She got another whiff of the food, making her stomach growl again, looking up at Len as she spoke♧...

"I'm not really used to girls.. so it's okay."

@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Chiharu looked up at Misafune and Miyaka, wondering what they were talking about. By this point her mind had basically retracted to the age of her body, so thinking about work didn't really make sense. Why couldn't she play instead? She kinda frowned, not liking the idea that they might have to be separate if they were doing jobs. Almost possessively, she hugged onto Misafune, speaking again☼...

"That doesnt sound fun..."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked "Really? You can do that?, that's pretty cool!"
Mateus chuckled "Yes I can do that to you right now but no I won't" he said to Elaena "but when I have an army of brainwashed humans" he said as a joke and laughed evilly.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana blinked, shaking her head again. Really, she was used to being around guys, as she didn't have any sisters and she hadn't seen her mother all that often, honestly. So it wasn't that big of an issue. She yawned again, rubbing her eyes a bit as she continued to kick her legs off the seat. She got another whiff of the food, making her stomach growl again, looking up at Len as she spoke♧...
"I'm not really used to girls.. so it's okay."
...♗Ayen finally came down from just floating in midair to check on the stew, and luckily, it was done. The whole time he had just been listening to Len and Lily banter away, and truly, he thought they could get along as siblings, though if not for these circumstances he was almost sure they'd never have talked, but there was alot in his life which he wished he could go back upon or do different, though right now he was just happy that he wasn't gonna have to spacious of a home♗...

"Alright you two, time for your late dinner~"

Mayyflower said:
( xD Ikr)
...? Origami had warped into her combat form, she stopped in the air and pulled out a gun and aimed it at the people, her gun wasn't just a normal gun, when she shot it, it could kill an entire group of people, she glared at them and called out?...

"Let those people go!"

tumblr_n6zq5quUdn1slgdcgo1_r1_500.gif
Paris ducked when she changed. He really did not think what she was using would be healthy for him to be in the way of. So he decided to go and free the people in the vehicles. He opened the doors and let the people who could walk out, and enlisting some to help the girl who was knocked out. He gave her a thumbs up as he himself hidden nearby waiting to be of use.

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu looked up at Misafune and Miyaka, wondering what they were talking about. By this point her mind had basically retracted to the age of her body, so thinking about work didn't really make sense. Why couldn't she play instead? She kinda frowned, not liking the idea that they might have to be separate if they were doing jobs. Almost possessively, she hugged onto Misafune, speaking again☼...
"That doesnt sound fun..."
"Then how does helping the busy mothers of the village play with their kids and keep them out of trouble sound? he said smiling.

@Lumina

Roman said:
"Well... That's not true. From what I'm ready only one of us is at risk." Alex said, putting his phone down. "Sadly that's not me.. It's you. The chips don't work on gods and goddesses. Sorry..."
Yuki looked him confused for a second, "Do you mean they don't affect you?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi laid there hoping Kaori wouldn't notice his problem and how it refused to go down, and thinking of the way she had looked at him before he had laid down only made it worst. In the back of his head he almost thought she was expecting him to... No, she wouldn't, not from with him, right? Then Masahi noticed Kaori had turned over and hid her face in a pillow, what was her problem, did she see the way he was right now? It wouldn't be that would it? Or was she expecting them to continue making out? The more he tried to figure it out the more confused Masahi got, surely it would be easier to just ask Kaori and get a straight answer. So he reached over and placed a hand on Kaori's shoulder before tugging it to make her face him, Masahi now pushing himself up by his elbow so he could look down on her as he spoke, thinking that their faces were close again♝...
"Is something wrong Kaori? Did i mess up on something, or maybe something else i should have done?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was perfectly content just laying there with her face in the pillow. Sure he had no idea why, but that was fine. He didn't need to know what was on her mind. Obviously he wasn't thinking of things like that, so- her thought was cut off as she felt something touch her shoulder, and before she could stop it she was now facing him, and their faces were close again. Hell, she could even feel his breathing, which didn't help the heat in her core that was messing with her body and mind. She looked up at him with wide eyes, getting butterflies once more. What was wrong? How could she just say something like that? Squirming her pelvis a bit to try and deal with the heat residing in it, she accidentally moved herself closer to Masahi until their lower halves were basically touching, though she didn't quite notice yet his problem, and tried to play it off like it was nothing, but her words failed her and she blurted out thoughts before she could stop it☆...

"A-a-ah, i-it's nothing! Yeah, nothing! I just, uh, didn't think y-you meant this k-kind of sleep..."

...☆As the words left her lips she clasped a hand over her mouth. Shit. Shitshitshit. What did she just admit??!☆...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen finally came down from just floating in midair to check on the stew, and luckily, it was done. The whole time he had just been listening to Len and Lily banter away, and truly, he thought they could get along as siblings, though if not for these circumstances he was almost sure they'd never have talked, but there was alot in his life which he wished he could go back upon or do different, though right now he was just happy that he wasn't gonna have to spacious of a home♗...
"Alright you two, time for your late dinner~"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana yawned again, but she woke up a bit as Ayen announced that the food was ready. She grinned happily, swinging her legs now instead of kicking them. The chairs were a bit tall for her, but then again she was only (physically) 8 years old, so it kinda made sense. The smell of the stew was just encompassing the air in the kitchen, making her mouth water as well as her stomach growl once in a a happy tone, she glanced at Len before looking at Ayen and speaking♧...

"Yay! Thank you Ayen!"

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon kept moving a bit even after he pulled her into his lap, but after a moment she seemed to calm down, the nightmare fading into nothing as his heat mixed with her own under the blanket, and she settled down, nuzzling against him. The old lady didn't wake her or anything, so for now she simply slept, comfortable against him⊗...
He had a problem. He lifted her up, and laid her gently on the bed. He covered her up and ran to the restroom. A few minutes later, he was drying his hands and he joined her on the bed, in an improvised puppy pile. Using the blankets, he snuggled her, with Yumi on his back. This was enjoyable.

@Lumina

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Then how does helping the busy mothers of the village play with their kids and keep them out of trouble sound? he said smiling. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
...☼Hearing this prompted Chiharu to sit up, grinning widely at him. Did he really mean it? That sounded like fun! She nodded excitedly, before pausing and speaking in a quieter tone☼...

"But what if they don't like me?"

Roman said:
Talia heard Elora curse under her breath, but figured it had nothing to do with her so she just ignored it. Upon hearing Elora's question about her family and what they're like. How was her family like? In all honesty, this question was easy.... After all it was only 3 of them... Unless her parents were keeping secrets. "Well... My dad is sometimes a pain, but it's only because he cares. In fact he's really nice, but always so bold and serious." She said, thinking about his plain expression. "I'm surprised my mom fell for him.. She's the total opposite. She's always happy and bubbly... She can be pretty shy too. Other than that, she's an amazing mom and I love her. I love them both."

✢Elora✢

Elora listened thoughtfully, they seemed like an interesting bunch for the most part. At least, more interesting than her parents anyways Upon hearing that her mother was the complete opposite of her father, it got her to thinking about that old saying about how opposites would attract, which made her chuckle a little. She never really believed in something like that, but there was a perfect example of the saying right in front of her. "Well you know what they say, opposites attract~" Elora stated. "I would hope your parents are cool with you showing up with a stranger or friend a suppose at your house. I've met a few before who are weird about who they let in their home." She said before looking down at her hand, which Talia was still holding. Of course, Elora didn't mind or anything, she was just curious as to why she was still holding it. Though she wasn't going to ask. "You realize who've been holding my hand most of the way. You can let go of my hand you know, we're almost to your house right?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria soon yawned a little☫...
@WeirdPrincess
Laides rushed to get the girls. "Come on, to the showers, we need to get you into make-up and wardrobe for fittings." The lady said as they rush the girls to the baths, along with the other candidates....

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

(this is a legit part of Modelling, I know because I was an assistant to a fashion Photographer.)

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon woke up a bit as she was lifted up, but not nearly enough to know what was going on. She found herself on the bed without really knowing how, and despite being covered by a blanket she felt... colder. Soon she felt an arm around her again, the warmth returning, and she smiled as she fell back into sleep with twork people she cared deeply about⊗...

((Time skip?))

Mayyflower said:
(what do I have her do?)
(Fight the guys with their high powered weapons aimed at you! you have in rp 3 minutes before a really strong response unit comes to take you away.)

The soldiers who were not in repair mode began firing black energy bursts at the flying girl. The are not paying attention to the escape of the prisoners..

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was perfectly content just laying there with her face in the pillow. Sure he had no idea why, but that was fine. He didn't need to know what was on her mind. Obviously he wasn't thinking of things like that, so- her thought was cut off as she felt something touch her shoulder, and before she could stop it she was now facing him, and their faces were close again. Hell, she could even feel his breathing, which didn't help the heat in her core that was messing with her body and mind. She looked up at him with wide eyes, getting butterflies once more. What was wrong? How could she just say something like that? Squirming her pelvis a bit to try and deal with the heat residing in it, she accidentally moved herself closer to Masahi until their lower halves were basically touching, though she didn't quite notice yet his problem, and tried to play it off like it was nothing, but her words failed her and she blurted out thoughts before she could stop it☆...
"A-a-ah, i-it's nothing! Yeah, nothing! I just, uh, didn't think y-you meant this k-kind of sleep..."

...☆As the words left her lips she clasped a hand over her mouth. Shit. Shitshitshit. What did she just admit??!☆...
...♝Masahi looked at her before processing her words, after that the playful look from earlier found it's way back to his eyes along with a smirk forming on the edges of his lips. Was he selling himself short this whole time? Well, there was only one way to find out and he was gonna do everything to get the truth now, and man was he gonna enjoy it, even if he got slapped. First he let her know he was looking up and down her body before realizing they were almost touching, though he fixed that by moving closer, not remembering what state he was in down there, then he started feeling the heat from earlier return with a vengeance, but he stayed mostly level headed before moving to rest his forehead against Kaori's and looking at her with knowing eyes♝...

"Well, i didn't, but i want to know why you did, and no lying either~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back