• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Elliot chuckled, "I wouldn't mind treating you to a snack whenever. Consider it a favor from a friend." He said, smiling happily. "As for my girlfriend's cooking... I don't mean it in a bad way but you wouldn't want eat it. It's not her fault though. It's just he condition."
Blandi did a little excited hop as they neared the lunch room and bumped her head,she shook it off "Yes yes...hmm mate has a condition does that mean she is sick mmm sick is not good is it you take the nasty pills the doctors give you"

HimeragiSeiker said:
uh....scarlett?)))
(Shes agreed to go to the photo shoot, now is waiting on you to advance. Repost if you accepted or not.)

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini nodded slowly before she spoke, twirling the ends of her hair❆...
"Oh okay. Do you have the maid outfits at the office or studio?"
"Maid outfits?" she looked at the girl strangely. "I can see if one can be made to your tastes, but this is for our newest line... She said leading the way to the Limo.

(You don't know about their plans. maid outfits will be in play soon xD )

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "None at all?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Colin's expression dropped as she showed him her scars and injuries, " He did that?" He asked as his expression turned to disgust, not at her injuries, those didn't bother him to look at, she was still pretty even if her body was damaged, he was disgusted that someone would do that to someone like her.

Elliot laughed "Like the cookie?" He asked before poking the kitten, causing it to roll on its back and play with his finger "Yeah, I suppose it suits that name" he said with a nod and a smile.

Rini smiled "You're welcome, I'm glad that I could help you" she said softly before Chiharu tan in and jumped to hug Misafune, causing her to giggle at the sight.

@Lumina

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi nodded, "There my favorite type of cookies." She said, giggling a little from the cat falling on its back. It was adorable really, how he was playing with the cat. "Have you made anything else like this? Any other type of animal?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then nodded as he twiddled his thumbs and looked at her "Knowing my family like i do, at least two of them will find out by just looking at us, not even giving us the chance to say it, then i'd give it a hour tops before the whole family knows." he said as he looked at her with nervous eyes, not enjoying the thought of everyone bugging him about it.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "I see...Well I mean sure, they could tease you, but it'll only be for a while, and you can't avoid them forever..." She said as she looked over at him.

Mayyflower said:
(Sorry I thought I replied)
...♮Luke chuckled and got onto the ride♮...

"I know"
Kairassi smiled at him before the ride started.

((Time skip I'm guessing?))

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sighed as she held her hand out to her side, her appearance changing as well

"oh I plan on it, Rin, and i'm not holding anything back" Toru said, charging straight at her and swinging her blade.

...? Rin quickly dodged her bow, she wasn't going down that easily, she had warped behind Toru and her appearance changed, her personal blade coming out of her hand, she looked at her arm that was dripping with blood... Toru had got her but it wasn't enough to slow her down, she winced a little and shook the pain off and smirked?...

tumblr_nd6yoyBVHX1ssa87so1_500.gif

"Neither am I!"

...? Rin shouts loudly before disappeared and appeared above her, she came down quickly with her sword in hand (Would be a great time to call me xD )?...

7113bb353c3b104667bed12490ce6a218eab9b7d_hq.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "I see...Well I mean sure, they could tease you, but it'll only be for a while, and you can't avoid them forever..." She said as she looked over at him.
Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Well, if awhile is the total time i've been away from home, then yes awhile...." Roland groaned as he ran a hand through his hair "Oh, and umm, once they get over that fact that i even talked to a girl, let alone i'm dating her, well, long story short, they'll be teasing you as well...." he said as he looked to the side again and continued eating.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi nodded, "There my favorite type of cookies." She said, giggling a little from the cat falling on its back. It was adorable really, how he was playing with the cat. "Have you made anything else like this? Any other type of animal?"

Elliot looked to her and nodded "Yeah, I have loads of stuff like this back at my dorm, this little one is one I made recently" he said with a smile as he moved his finger away from the kitten so it just sat there.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled at him before the ride started.

((Time skip I'm guessing?))
(Yeppp)

...♮ Luke got off the ride and chuckled, he fixed his hair once again and looked back at her ♮...

"That one was very thrilling,"

...♮ He said before he looked around, Oh yea Kairassi wanted to get a snack after they rode this ride he almost forgot ♮...

"What would you like? Snacks I mean.."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Well, if awhile is the total time i've been away from home, then yes awhile...." Roland groaned as he ran a hand through his hair "Oh, and umm, once they get over that fact that i even talked to a girl, let alone i'm dating her, well, long story short, they'll be teasing you as well...." he said as he looked to the side again and continued eating.

[/QUOTE]
"...that is a while" Dakota laughed before hearing his next statement, she blinked "Me too?" She said before laughing a little "I'm sure I'll survive it." She continued as she looked at him and smiled a little.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver nodded vigoursly, his mouth watering a bit. "It looks delicious!" He said.
Anna laughed lightly at the look on his face before moving out of his hold and going over to a drawer to get two spoons. She returned, holding one out towards Oliver, "Here you go~ You can share with me."

Nonalaka said:
"...that is a while" Dakota laughed before hearing his next statement, she blinked "Me too?" She said before laughing a little "I'm sure I'll survive it." She continued as she looked at him and smiled a little.
Roland sighed before looking at her "Just know this, i even learned how to act with girls and tease them from my cousins, and they make me look like a lightweight in that regard." he said before stuffing his face with a few pieces of pancake.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna laughed lightly at the look on his face before moving out of his hold and going over to a drawer to get two spoons. She returned, holding one out towards Oliver, "Here you go~ You can share with me."

Oliver smiled wide and sat down, digging into the omelet with her. He seemed to be feeling at home with her again. While she was away he felt like a lost puppy, so he was feeling like he was on cloud 9 right now.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "None at all?" She asked as she looked over at him.
( sorry it took so long, my dad had major surgery and havent slept in 2 days )

Colin's expression dropped as she showed him her scars and injuries, " He did that?" He asked as his expression turned to disgust, not at her injuries, those didn't bother him to look at, she was still pretty even if her body was damaged, he was disgusted that someone would do that to someone like her.

Elliot laughed "Like the cookie?" He asked before poking the kitten, causing it to roll on its back and play with his finger "Yeah, I suppose it suits that name" he said with a nod and a smile.

Rini smiled "You're welcome, I'm glad that I could help you" she said softly before Chiharu tan in and jumped to hug Misafune, causing her to giggle at the sight.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
...? Rin quickly dodged her bow, she wasn't going down that easily, she had warped behind Toru and her appearance changed, her personal blade coming out of her hand, she looked at her arm that was dripping with blood... Toru had got her but it wasn't enough to slow her down, she winced a little and shook the pain off and smirked?...
tumblr_nd6yoyBVHX1ssa87so1_500.gif

"Neither am I!"

...? Rin shouts loudly before disappeared and appeared above her, she came down quickly with her sword in hand (Would be a great time to call me xD )?...

7113bb353c3b104667bed12490ce6a218eab9b7d_hq.gif
Toru moved to the side to avoid serious damage to herself, though the attack did cut her shoulder, Her clothing seemed to have changed but her appearance remained the same

"is that you're worst? I expected much more." she said, swinging her sword at her with a greater force, red energy seemed to have come out of the blade and straight for rin.

(alright I will
xD )

Mayyflower said:
(Yeppp)
...♮ Luke got off the ride and chuckled, he fixed his hair once again and looked back at her ♮...

"That one was very thrilling,"

...♮ He said before he looked around, Oh yea Kairassi wanted to get a snack after they rode this ride he almost forgot ♮...

"What would you like? Snacks I mean.."
Kairassi hopped off the ride, smiling brightly "Yeah! It was!" She chimed before looking around "Hmmmm, Oh! What about cotton candy?!, have you eaten that before?" She asked with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "R-Right..." She said as she poked at her food "I'll keep that in mind too" she said with a nod.
Roland finished off his food before looking at her and sighing "Don't worry, i haven't even gotten to the point that i'm probably the one with the least amount of muscle of the guys in my family, but i think i told you before that everyone has a craft of some kind... Oh, then there's my mother...." he said finishing on a semi worrisome tone.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...i guess il go to then...''
--Soft Cell--

The limo was waiting, It had a couple of giggling girls already inside. "We will have a light lunch while we wait for your individual shoots." She said as she slid into the limo, waiting on the others...

--Lady in Black Suit--

She did not like where this was going. She knew the Photo shoot was a real one, that would plaster her daughters face all over the world. But that was something she could not stand. A model for a daughter? Fuck no. Her daughter was going to own the world's trade. Not be a ditzy model. She called for a taxi to follow the limo.

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
''this part of Eleysia is called Lanox. a village that happened to settle next to a lava fall. its really their just near a cliff of a volcanic island that is...dead really''

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte looked a little curious about that fact, but shrugged and didn't ask anything else. "Ah alright. Wait, theirs different parts to this... Eleysia?"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru moved to the side to avoid serious damage to herself, though the attack did cut her shoulder, Her clothing seemed to have changed but her appearance remained the same

"is that you're worst? I expected much more." she said, swinging her sword at her with a greater force, red energy seemed to have come out of the blade and straight for rin.

(alright I will
xD )
...? Rin sighed and jumped back, Toru really wasn't worth Rin's time, she rolled her eyes and started to walk away?...

"Y'know Im not about to waste my time fighting you"

tumblr_ndll4hrP6r1t0no49o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland finished off his food before looking at her and sighing "Don't worry, i haven't even gotten to the point that i'm probably the one with the least amount of muscle of the guys in my family, but i think i told you before that everyone has a craft of some kind... Oh, then there's my mother...." he said finishing on a semi worrisome tone.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him curiously, hearing the tone of his voice changing "...what about your mother?" She tilted her head a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back