• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled " ive always been a little slow to wake up " she sighed "i dont know why im so tired lately , like since u moved in ive been sleeping alot"
"Have I been keeping you up or something?" Keiji asked. If so, he at least wanted to be able to find out what it is so he could fix it or stop doing whatever it was he was doing wrong.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''there wont be a later...''
...♱Neo said before she charged at such a great speed, you couldnt even see her move. To Jonathan, she had appeared 4 meters in front of him a blade that appeared to be swung. She soon sheathed it into her umbrella and there was a cut on Jonathan's cheek, rips and tears on his clothes and also cut some of his flesh♱...

''anyways
sir stop calling me, 'm'lady'...i am already with a succubus whom i love very much. you are only food for my bloodlust..''

...♱She said before walking away casually and turning to a corner♱...
Jonathan didn't lost he's temperament but certanly he was surprised.

Thanks to he's regeneration hability and his super strenght he only noticed the cuts after he noticed that there was some cuts on he's clothes.

"Pff" He said, looking to a cut on he's suit arm "Well, I guess I am done with this suit"

He then just changed he's clothes within a blink, new and fresh clothes, and trew the old ones to the ground.

"Well, a succubus and an assassin..." He said, while casting a simple fire spell that he's father had taught him.

He pointed his finger to the old clothes in the ground and said:

"Himmels feuer, ich benutzt dich..." and the clothes where then envolved in white flames.

"Pff... Patetic" He said while walking away heading to the dorm "I may send a letter to that Neo girl later... She may know the way around here..."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''im gonna leave this portal open...il stay here. Lucia, you show her around okay?''
''sure sure!''

''oh! make sure she doesnt fall into the lava!''

''yup!''

?Charlotte?

"Lava? It's just casually around the area?" Charlotte murmured to herself.

Dylan shook her head " no im sleeping fine just alot " she shrugged ignoring the growing feeling something was off "its proabably nothing"

Roman said:
Helena smiled back at him and leaned back in to kiss Azusa again. At the moment, she didn't care about anything else, but Azusa and being with him right now because he's all she wanted.
...✦Azusa kissed back as he rubbed up and down her back✦...

(((~Night~)))

Late that night, Jonathan was in he's dorm room, after having to go though a mental torture to he's personal style, if he said that the main gate was a "decayed place" then the dorm corridors and rooms where the designer's biggest nightmare.

"Well, let's start" He said, taking one of he's enchanted auto-writting papers and trowing it into the air "
Neu Schrieben" he said "From: Jonathan Bloodfallen, to: Neo" And the paper inserted the first 2 lines in the paper.

Then he started to recite he's letter and the words where writting themselves on the paper while he said them.

"

To: Neo

Dear Neo.

Firstly I would like you to excuse my bad moods today, I didn't mind to deal any form of harm to you person.

As you may allready know, I am new to this school and its rules, I don't really understand how does everything works and such.

For being the first person to get in an actual contact with me I found more than acceptable to send you this letter asking if you could help me.

I was instructed to get what you would call "Friends" and to "get along with them", I suppose that you are for me what they would call "Mate", so I feel that it is more than natural to send this mensage to you.

Best wishes.

Jonathan Bloodfallen

P.S: To awnser this mensage just say the following words : "Löschen alles, neu schrieben" and then start to say the mensage, it will write itself up."

After writting this mensage he just looked it up to see if it was all ok.

"Well, I guess this should be enough" He said, waving his hand to the paper, that took the form of a letter "Now go, deliver my mensage and come back with news" He said at last, waving his hand one more time.

The litte letter gained life and started floating and went out of the windown, going to its receiver.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa kissed back as he rubbed up and down her back✦...
Helena's body tensed up a little when she felt his hand run down her back. She gripped the back of his shirt and her legs tightened around his waist.

Roman said:
Alex shrugged and looked at Yuki and sighed, "They're finally acting against us... They should know it's a wasted effort and they should all drop their weapons and go home. But you know as well as I do, they're primitive brains tell them otherwise."
Yuki let out a sigh, "There's really no point...and if they're doing that to gods as well then they must be really stupid." She stretched on her bed.

Nanne said:
Yuki let out a sigh, "There's really no point...and if they're doing that to gods as well then they must be really stupid." She stretched on her bed.
"Well... That's not true. From what I'm ready only one of us is at risk." Alex said, putting his phone down. "Sadly that's not me.. It's you. The chips don't work on gods and goddesses. Sorry..."

Roman said:
Talia thought for a moment, she then shook her head. "It isn't weird. I don't have neither one of them as teachers, but I plan on getting a schedule change to have them. I feel I'd learn best from people who raised me." She said. " Plus when I'm not staying after school my dad is my ride home."

✢Elora✢

"I suppose that makes sense." Elora said before she stopped and thought about her own schedule, that one that she didn't get. The entire time she was there, she had forgotten to grab both her and Analia's schedule. "Damn.." Elora cursed under her breath before groaning, she couldn't believe she forgot to do that. She'd have to go back tomorrow or something and get it. "What's your family like?" She asked curiously.

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi glanced down at Kanon, who was leaning more onto Achilles as she slept. Really she hadn't seen her sister rely on anyone that much other than with her. It gave her a mixed feeling, but really she was happy her sister found someone strong who she could rely on. Through this she lied down again, closing her eyes like Achilles had suggested, speaking in a soft tone۞...
"I see. Thank you."

---------

...☼Chiharu let go of Miyaka's hand as they reached inside, running over to Misafune and kind of jumping on his, wrapping her arms around him in s hug. She hadn't been paying enough attention in the bath to have noticed he showed up, so she was excited to see him again, and she giggled as she spoke☼...

"Misafune~!"

@Nonalaka
Achilles nodded. "You're welcome." he said as she drifted to sleep.

------

"Hey chi-chan!" he said catching her, and hugging her. "How was your bath?" he asked smiling.

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini smiled politely and nodded before she spoke, soon turning her head to look at the other girls she didn't even notice had come. When did they get here? She's just been missing everyone's arrival hasn't she❆...
"Major magazines... that's overwhelming."
"Yes it is, but also the rewards soon take away from the uneasiness, but it is just one step at a time." she assured the girl.

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
(Because he doesn't know where she is but if origami called out to him he would be able to find her)
...⚅ Origami looked at Paris an tilted her head ⚅...

"Oh yea what?"
"The rush of oncoming conflict." he grinned at her. "It is like a drug." he finished. He ran ahead, looking for a good vantage point.

@Mayyflower

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...♱Neo was off in the city saving supernaturals from the humans who are trying to kidnap them and killing the humans. She soon saw the letter and read it, only to reply in that same letter, just on the back and sent it back♱...

''For one thing, I am not trying to make friends right now. Nor what you call mates. There are more...urgent matters right now. If you hadn't heard, the U.N. passed a worldwide law that all supernaturals should be chipped in their head that nullifies their powers. Their hunting more supernatural as we speak and write. So since your new, I'm gonna say one tip. Save Yourself. Kill any humans trying to go after you. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE HUMANS. If you can't beat em, run. Hopefully someone would come by to help''

...♱The letter was sent back only to be cut up by a child-like figure wearing Japanese traditional clothing and a katana♱...

Roman said:
Helena's body tensed up a little when she felt his hand run down her back. She gripped the back of his shirt and her legs tightened around his waist.
...✦Azusa kept kissing Helena as he teased her back more, tracing his finger down her spine✦...

Roman said:
Elliot chuckled lightly and looked at Blandi, "Well it's a pleasure to meet you too. As for the lunch, no I haven't. I normally eat with my girlfriend." He said, smiling a little. "So this'll be my first time actually eating or even seeing the food."
Blandi was grinding her teeth imagining eating some kind of meat as she walked with Elliot "Ooh does girlfriend have good food,if cafeteria is not good i'll take chances hunting...yes yes"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "None at all?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Roland chuckled then nodded before smiling "Ya, remember, i told you i have a large family, and there's always someone willing and ready to pester." he said as gave Dakota an amused smile.

Alternated said:
Mateus remembered something "ahh by the way if they seen it I have some slimes to parasite them and let them forget what happened" he said to Elaena.
Elaena blinked "Really? You can do that?, that's pretty cool!"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname was quiet for a few moments, processing Camilla's words as she touched his hand. Sighing, he leaned forward, grabbing Camilla with his free hand and pulling her into his embrace, burying his face into her shoulder. "Camilla...." Kaname had known she had an influence on him, but he didnt expect it to be so much. Holding back his urge to simply hunt down the culprit, Kaname simply didn't budge from his position with Camilla within his arms. Finding himself in comfort, Kaname turned his head to hide his face in her hair, softly kissing her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla remained silent, she finished healing his hand before moving her arms to hug him back, she was glad that he he stopped hurting himself and seemed to be calming even if only a little "Do you want to just go home?" She asked softly.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami blinked and watched him, she wasn't a fan of conflict but he was... She then sighed and walked towards him ⚅...

(He does not like fighting, but he has Ancient PTSD, you know, The fall of troy and all.)

He only wanted to keep her safe, but she wanted to save those people. Well a happy bonus. "Lets play this safely, I am kind of afraid of these guys." he said as he remembered the thousands of Greek soldiers pouring into the city, and the fires..

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Oliver kissed her neck gently before watching her cook with smile and a gentle gaze.

?Anna?

giphy.gif

Anna hummed lightly to herself as she finished the omelette before grabbing the plate that she had set next to the stove, soon putting the omelette on it. Grabbing the bottle of ketchup, she wrote something on it before clapping her hands together. "All done! Want any of it, Oli?" She asked, turning her head to look at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back