• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its alright...anything you did hasnt annoyed me at all''
...✦Azusa said before he began to rub her back✦...
"That's not what I meant... At least this time." Helena said, looking up into his eyes. "It doesn't matter though." She told him, smiling a little. "So... Can we try that again? The kiss that is.."

Roman said:
"That's not what I meant... At least this time." Helena said, looking up into his eyes. "It doesn't matter though." She told him, smiling a little. "So... Can we try that again? The kiss that is.."
''heh...sure''

...✦He said before he started kissing Helena again✦...

Roman said:
Keiji finished his cereal and looked over at Dylan. "Hey buddy. Good morning." He said, smiling warmly. He then got up and went to wash his bowl, "How'd you sleep?"
She grumbled at him and gently threw a pillow at his head curling into a blanket blankly gazing ahead

HimeragiSeiker said:
''heh...sure''
...✦He said before he started kissing Helena again✦...
Helena's cheeks slowly tinted pink as she now kissed back. She was less embarrassed now and rather happy he had kissed her.

Sixxx said:
She grumbled at him and gently threw a pillow at his head curling into a blanket blankly gazing ahead
When the pillow hit Keiji, he sighed and came back to sit down. "What's up with you?" He asked curiously. "You aren't talking and now you're throwing stuff."

Roman said:
Helena's cheeks slowly tinted pink as she now kissed back. She was less embarrassed now and rather happy he had kissed her.
(night~)

...✦Azusa kept kissing her before he pulled her closer, deepening the kiss✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
(night~)
...✦Azusa kept kissing her before he pulled her closer, deepening the kiss✦...
(((( Night~ ))))

Helena's blush grew darker and sh placed he hand against his chest as the kissed, so her hands made it to his shoulders then her arms were wrapped around his neck.

Roman said:
(((( Night~ ))))
Helena's blush grew darker and sh placed he hand against his chest as the kissed, so her hands made it to his shoulders then her arms were wrapped around his neck.
actually, fuck it. im going with an all nighter xD )))

...✦Azusa soon made Helena sit on his lap and continued to kiss her and his arms were wrapped around her waist✦...

Roman said:
When the pillow hit Keiji, he sighed and came back to sit down. "What's up with you?" He asked curiously. "You aren't talking and now you're throwing stuff."
She shot him a dirty look , squinting at the bright light " your a great guy but must you talk in the morning?" She said with a light smile to soften the mood

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora peered down at her through the corner of her eyes before looking forward again. So her parents worked at the school then, she wondered if Talia had either or both of her parents as a teacher and if she thought it was weird. She thought it was weird, having a parent as your teacher. Deciding to voice her thoughts, Elora spoke. "Both your parents teach? Isn't it weird if you ever see them around school or have them as your teacher? I'd feel awkward, unless they're cool parents." She stated, her eyes drifting around the place to make sure no one was coming up on them.

Talk thought for a moment, she then shook her head. "It isn't weird. I don't have neither one of them as teachers, but I plan on getting a schedule change to have them. I feel I'd learn best from people who raised me." She said. " Plus when I'm not staying after school my dad is my ride home."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
actually, fuck it. im going with an all nighter xD )))
...✦Azusa soon made Helena sit on his lap and continued to kiss her and his arms were wrapped around her waist✦...
(((( Lol xD ))))

Helena wrapped he legs around his waist and deepened the kiss, moaning into hi mouth a they kissed.

Sixxx said:
She shot him a dirty look , squinting at the bright light " your a great guy but must you talk in the morning?" She said with a light smile to soften the mood
"Yeah I must talk." Keiji said, dropping the pillow she threw at him on her. "It's how you Hol a proper conversation if I'm correct... Besides, it's rude not to."

Roman said:
(((( Lol xD ))))
Helena wrapped he legs around his waist and deepened the kiss, moaning into hi mouth a they kissed.
...✦Azusa kept kissing her and realized she deepened the kiss and decided to slip his tongue into her mouth✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa kept kissing her and realized she deepened the kiss and decided to slip his tongue into her mouth✦...
Helena's face was completely red now, her fingers were soon twirling his hair, as she used her tongue to kiss back. She spoon pulls away, breathing heavily to catch her breath.

Roman said:
Helena's face was completely red now, her fingers were soon twirling his hair, as she used her tongue to kiss back. She spoon pulls away, breathing heavily to catch her breath.
...✦Azusa was catching his breath as well but he smiled at Helena✦...

Nonalaka said:
Elaena rolled her eyes a little and laughed "Okay, but I'll get stared at" she said before doing as he asked.
((No worries :D ))
Mateus remembered something "ahh by the way if they seen it I have some slimes to parasite them and let them forget what happened" he said to Elaena.

Roman said:
"Yeah I must talk." Keiji said, dropping the pillow she threw at him on her. "It's how you Hol a proper conversation if I'm correct... Besides, it's rude not to."
She sighed " im sorry im just not a morning person " she said adjusting her blanket with a sigh

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin's gaze snapped back to Layla as she spoke, and he quickly stood up after her. "You're leaving? But why? If anything, itd probably be best to lie low, don't you think?"
Kalin frowned as he finished speaking. He wasn't sure why she wanted to leave, but he knew it wasn't the best idea to let her go, and he hoped his words could be enough to convince her.

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze only slightly trailed to look behind her at Kalin's feet, before she blew her breath and shook her head. "My child...I know he's going to do something extreme." Layla shook her head again, now twisting to face Kalin with tears threatening to pour out from her eyes. She was almost panicking in fear of her child being eliminated simply because of who he was. If anything, Layla saw it as her own fault as well. She shouldn't have left her child here on Earth by himself. Wiping at her face, Layla sniffled and straightened her posture. "I need to find him."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked at him with a saddened expression before noticing the blood that had began seeping out from between his fingers, letting out a gentle sigh "Kaname..." She said quietly as she slowly lifted up his hand to look at it "You're hurting yourself" continued before frowning at him "Getting angry like that isn't going to make anything better" she said soon gazing down to his hand as she began to slowly heal it up.
Kaname was quiet for a few moments, processing Camilla's words as she touched his hand. Sighing, he leaned forward, grabbing Camilla with his free hand and pulling her into his embrace, burying his face into her shoulder. "Camilla...." Kaname had known she had an influence on him, but he didnt expect it to be so much. Holding back his urge to simply hunt down the culprit, Kaname simply didn't budge from his position with Camilla within his arms. Finding himself in comfort, Kaname turned his head to hide his face in her hair, softly kissing her cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:

✤Anna✤

Anna shivered slightly as she felt his warm breath at the back of her back before she continued cooking. "Just an omelette really. It's quick and easy for me to make." She stated.

Oliver kissed her neck gently before watching her cook with smile and a gentle gaze.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa was catching his breath as well but he smiled at Helena✦...
Helena smiled back at him and leaned back in to kiss Azusa again. At the moment, she didn't care about anything else, but Azusa and being with him right now because he's all she wanted.

Sixxx said:
She sighed " im sorry im just not a morning person " she said adjusting her blanket with a sigh
"Tell me something I don't know." Keiji said, shaking his head lightly. He then looked towards the tv and sighed, "Maybe you should practice on that though. One day you'll probably need to wake up every morning for work or something. Like remember how you said you wish for a family of your own, they'll count on you y'know."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori took this moment of separation to catch her breath and calm down again, considering it felt like her heart was going to burst from everything that was happening. Her hands gripped Masahi tighter as he looked at her in a way she didn't know until now that she wanted him to look at her in. Her mind was reeling, so many thoughts were bouncing around in it at the moment. What she wanted. What she wanted right now. Masahi. Her feelings. Denial of said feelings. Masahi. His hands on her skin. The taste of his lips. Feeling his heart beat next to hers. The heat of his skin mixed with hers. So when she felt him reach his hand under her legs, she didn't mind how it was close to her butt. The heat centered near there was too strong for her to care too much. His comment made her blush, and she leaned against him as she spoke, mentally preparing herself for what was to come☆...
"Y-yeah. W-we can."
...♝Masahi was lost in the feeling of Kaori clinging to him until he heard her speak and he simply nodded, then when he thought back on it he wondered what made her blush about simply sleeping in the same bed, after all, they've been sleeping together for a few nights now. Could it be that she thinks that they're... No, that would be impossible, right? After all, she wouldn't agree to that, at least not with some one she didn't like... Or could it be that she likes him? It couldn't be after all, wait, was there an after all? The way she kissed him, the way she's holding on... Nah, it must be all in his head. After Masahi shook his head he moved a leg out from under her and placed his foot on the floor then he used his arm to hoist her up so he could get his other foot on the ground before standing up and carrying her effortlessly, though some of his muscle in his arms and chest still flexed a little from carrying Kaori to the bedroom♝...

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana smiled back at him, taking another moment to look back around the kitchen. It was slightly similar to the one from home that she was used to, but weren't all kitchens essentially the same? Plus now she'd be saying "the kitchen from home" and it would mean this home. That thought alone made her smile more, so she looked back at Ayen to see him floating in midair and her expression grew shocked for a moment. She knew Ayen could fly, but she wasn't expecting to see it happen in the kitchen. Blinking she relaxed a bit, nodding in response♧...
"Mhm!"
...♖Len walks over to Lilliana before smiling at her, soon finding another chair and dragging it over next to hers before getting on it to sit down. Enjoying the smell in the air while Lily spoke to Ayen, truthfully he was ready for bed, but the smell of this stew was to good to stay away from, so he just waited awhile before poking at Lilliana's side playfully, not really thinking to much but how she may squirm a little, after all, he meant no ill will, he was just fooling around by doing so and he didn't see anything wrong with that and he chuckled then then spoke softly♖...

"So, you don't mind being the only girl, right?"

Roman said:
"Tell me something I don't know." Keiji said, shaking his head lightly. He then looked towards the tv and sighed, "Maybe you should practice on that though. One day you'll probably need to wake up every morning for work or something. Like remember how you said you wish for a family of your own, they'll count on you y'know."
Dylan smiled " ive always been a little slow to wake up " she sighed "i dont know why im so tired lately , like since u moved in ive been sleeping alot"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back