• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''damn...i cant resist...''
...☫She said looking at the woman with the suit and Rini with anger filled in her eyes☫...

''humans with their lies...their greed......why cant the world just be peaceful..''

...☫She soon leaned on the tree and slid down it soon sitting down, her dress not being messed up in anyway. She soon rested her elbow on her knee and placed her fist on her forehead☫...

''sorry you heard that...i just get disgusted when the humans lie for their own satisfaction...even if it means using another being for their satisfaction...''

(oh yeah. Add Seria to your little list to try and make maids or subordinates of
xD )
--Business Lady--

She followed the girls, while talking on her phone. The older one went into a tree, while her daughter was near enough to a random patrol to get swept up in it. She hoped for the womans sake that she had enough sense not to try anything that would harm a single blond hair on her daughters hair. So she pretended to watch the lake while having a heated conversation with her stock trader.

--Soft Cell--

The woman perked up when she seen the girl in the tree come down, not catching much of what she was saying. "Yoohoo, Darlings!" she called out to the girl in the red dress and the older girl. "Would you both also like to join this lucky girl in a photo shoot? It wont take much time at all." she explained..

-Scarlett-

"Me? A model?" she said, as if it was a natural fact. "Why yes, I would do so love to become a model." she spoke matter of factly. It would stick in mothers craw if she seen her baby in a magazine. Or even as a Gravure model. Now wouldn't that show mommy, not to just leave her alone at the office..

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi folded his legs underneath Kaori has she moaned again, this time causing his to him to take a sharp breath before continuing to kiss her. As Kaori folded her arms around his neck Masahi moved his other arm to fold it around her waist before nipping at her bottom lip. He was just lost in the moment and didn't even think of embarrassment or shame or anything else but how everything felt so good right now, that he was enjoying it instead of being so emotionally dead to the world and everything else, and instead of the coldness of being alone, or even the warmth of having others around he now felt something else, the heat of whatever this kind of moment was called, where everything felt good, no even better than that, like there was a fire burning inside of him, heating up everything and melting away his mind. It was then he noticed not just Kaori's breathing was ragged, but his own, so with reluctance he pulled away for a few seconds, but not without nipping and pulling on her lip as he did so and tried to even his breathing before going back for more♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's mind was going blank at this point. Every movement of his hand on her skin was like electricity, so when he moved his arm and nipped her lip it sent pulses of heat straight to her core. It was getting really bad at this point, almost dangerously bad, and really all she could think about was how much she wanted him. The thoughts from earlier kept coming back to her, and it was getting harder to ignore them, to the point where she was starting to wonder what her own feelings... would she feel this way if she didn't li- no, it was too embarrassing to think about that right now, considering what they were doing. Soon Masahi pulled away, nipping on her lips, and she exhaled a hot breath as she spoke in a shaky voice☆...

"...s-so, the bed..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(That would just make her brother mad and send a bunch of spirits down to save her)
...? Origami sighed a little, what the hell were they getting themselves into, she walked towards the car, staying out of site aswell ?...
(Then why hasn't he swooped down and snagged you before now? xD )

Paris had found a length of metal tubing. He was going to hit things with it. Alot. But stealth was also required. So he kept himself down with Origami. "Oh yeah." he whispered to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Rini blinked a few times before looking a little shocked and averting her gaze as she spoke, nervousness trickling out of her voice. She had never a model before, so she didn't know if she'd be good at it or not. But since it would only take a little bit, then she guessed it would be fine to just go and try it out right? It's not like anything bad could happen to her, besides a wardrobe malfunction anyways?...
"I guess so, t-that's fine with me."

tumblr_n3bmd6G5en1qbvovho1_500.gif
--soft cell--

"Well that is wonderful." she cheered. "It will be in major magazines all over the world. And we thank you in advance for your time." she said, waiting for the answer of the other girl there.

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi looked at Achilles with a confused expression, before her eyes fell on her sister, who was now sleeping against Achilles. She couldn't help but wonder where they met, but she dismissed the thought, reminding herself to ask them later. She glanced back at Achilles, looking at him mow as she spoke۞...
"Shouldn't you get some rest too?"

------

...☼Chiharu grinned up at her, having finished her chocolate by this point. After being forced away from him, she was excited to get to spend some time with him. And Rini. And just be happy with her family. After all the weird memories came back it was hard to differentiate her biological parents from the people she was with now. Literally. As in, her parents faces were being replaced with Miyaka's and Misafune's in some of the memories. Really though, she didn't mind. She was happy with them. So she walked happily with her hand in Miyaka's as they made their way to the hut☼...

@Nonalaka
"I will rest, when I know that we were not followed. Right now, I am content with being your sisters pillow." he said with a smile as he ate some more jerky. "You just rest also." hie finished.

---

Miyaka smiled as she opened the door. Once inside, she noticed that Rini and Misafune were both sitting against the wall talking. "We are back!" she announced.

@Lumina

@Nonalaka

@ The hundreds of soldiers that have the village surrounded.

@ The giant mechanized raiders waiting to demolish everything.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana nodded, intrigued by the word. Stew. It was funny sounding in her head, so she couldn't help but giggle a bit at the word. As he put the lid on she couldn't smell it as much, but now she couldn't see the yucky looking orange thingies that he put in it, so she kind of forgot about it for now. Really, all of this was amazing, and Ayen and his seemingly endless abilities were forever impressing the small girl. She continued kicking her feet on the chair, not knowing what else to do with them. As Ayen spoke she nodded enthusiastically once more♧...
"Yeah, that'll be fun!"
...♗Ayen smiled at Lilliana as she seemed rather accepting of his idea, thinking it would be better to teach the two of them (Both Lily and Len) at the same time rather than separate, truly it would be lively around here in the coming days, but he didn't mind at all as he started to use his powers, the same he used to fly, as he brought his leg up to his waist and folded it before his other leg left the ground and he stayed there, floating as he brought his other leg up so he looked like he was sitting Indian style♗...

"Good, i hope it is for you~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫She looked at the woman with a bit of an annoyed face☫...
''huh..?''
"It is simple, we need girls to wear my bosses newest designs for a major photo shoot, before the fashion show, and were paying girls ages 14 to 19 to wear a dress that suits them and take a few photos. It will also help build a modeling career if it works out. You three would work out nicely for the Shoot." she finished explaining truthfully.

@HimeragiSeiker

Mayyflower said:
...? Rin's appearance changed, she smirked and looked at Toru, she got ready for anything Toru might throw at her?...
"Come on Toru, show me what you got"

tumblr_inline_nsxgwjpzcz1t8qa59_500.gif
Toru sighed as she held her hand out to her side, her appearance changing as well

"oh I plan on it, Rin, and i'm not holding anything back" Toru said, charging straight at her and swinging her blade.

Roman said:
Talia giggled a little, "Alright. We can stay there for awhile. Maybe I can see what side my parents at on. I doubt either one of them would even side with the government... After all my mom teaches at the school and so does my dad... At least now." She said, nodding he head a little. Talia sighed quietly, the only two things she could think of was Elora and herself could make it to their destination safely.

✢Elora✢

Elora peered down at her through the corner of her eyes before looking forward again. So her parents worked at the school then, she wondered if Talia had either or both of her parents as a teacher and if she thought it was weird. She thought it was weird, having a parent as your teacher. Deciding to voice her thoughts, Elora spoke. "Both your parents teach? Isn't it weird if you ever see them around school or have them as your teacher? I'd feel awkward, unless they're cool parents." She stated, her eyes drifting around the place to make sure no one was coming up on them.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's mind was going blank at this point. Every movement of his hand on her skin was like electricity, so when he moved his arm and nipped her lip it sent pulses of heat straight to her core. It was getting really bad at this point, almost dangerously bad, and really all she could think about was how much she wanted him. The thoughts from earlier kept coming back to her, and it was getting harder to ignore them, to the point where she was starting to wonder what her own feelings... would she feel this way if she didn't li- no, it was too embarrassing to think about that right now, considering what they were doing. Soon Masahi pulled away, nipping on her lips, and she exhaled a hot breath as she spoke in a shaky voice☆...
"...s-so, the bed..."
...♝Masahi finally let out a breath of his own as he looked at her, thinking why the girl who had been so embarrassed and mad at him when he took her first kiss from her was so accepting and, well, why she seemed to be enjoying it just as much as he was. Then he himself though back to what he said in the heat of the moment earlier, could she have been seeing if she did want him? The though actually covered him with goosebumps and added more fuel to the fire inside of him before he heard her talk, was she really ready to sleep? Would they still be this close? Though only ensured his face stayed the same red it had been the whole time before he nodded and without really thinking he moved his arm to support Kaori from underneath like he was gonna carry her, but that also meant he was touching her butt as he spoke, still thinking she meant sleeping♝...

"I-i mean, i g-guess we could go do i-it now..."

Jonathan smiled at the insult, and then wiht he's vampiric speed he almost like teleported to her back.

"Oooo..." He said, close to her ear "I guess I have just found an interresting being around here... Patetic being you said uh?"

Then he jumped 20ft up in the air and landed back where he was before he stopped to talk with her.

"Anyways, M'lady, you are going to have to excuse me because I am quite busy at the time, feel free to visit me in my dorm later! I guess I don't need to tell you the number of my room, people such as you surelly know the way around here, eh?" He said with a smile on he's face.

In fact Jonathan was happy, the big aura exaling from her somehow told him that she was someone to keep an eye on, not in the bad way of course.

Then he turned around and started walking to the dorm.

"I'll see you later!" He said, waving he's hand to her.

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Jonathan smiled at the insult, and then wiht he's vampiric speed he almost like teleported to her back.
"Oooo..." He said, close to her ear "I guess I have just found an interresting being around here... Patetic being you said uh?"

Then he jumped 20ft up in the air and landed back where he was before he stopped to talk with her.

"Anyways, M'lady, you are going to have to excuse me because I am quite busy at the time, feel free to visit me in my dorm later! I guess I don't need to tell you the number of my room, people such as you surelly know the way around here, eh?" He said with a smile on he's face.

In fact Jonathan was happy, the big aura exaling from her somehow told him that she was someone to keep an eye on, not in the bad way of course.

Then he turned around and started walking to the dorm.

"I'll see you later!" He said, waving he's hand to her.

[/QUOTE]
''there wont be a later...''

...♱Neo said before she charged at such a great speed, you couldnt even see her move. To Jonathan, she had appeared 4 meters in front of him a blade that appeared to be swung. She soon sheathed it into her umbrella and there was a cut on Jonathan's cheek, rips and tears on his clothes and also cut some of his flesh♱...

''anyways
sir stop calling me, 'm'lady'...i am already with a succubus whom i love very much. you are only food for my bloodlust..''

...♱She said before walking away casually and turning to a corner♱...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen smiled at Lilliana as she seemed rather accepting of his idea, thinking it would be better to teach the two of them (Both Lily and Len) at the same time rather than separate, truly it would be lively around here in the coming days, but he didn't mind at all as he started to use his powers, the same he used to fly, as he brought his leg up to his waist and folded it before his other leg left the ground and he stayed there, floating as he brought his other leg up so he looked like he was sitting Indian style♗...
"Good, i hope it is for you~"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana smiled back at him, taking another moment to look back around the kitchen. It was slightly similar to the one from home that she was used to, but weren't all kitchens essentially the same? Plus now she'd be saying "the kitchen from home" and it would mean this home. That thought alone made her smile more, so she looked back at Ayen to see him floating in midair and her expression grew shocked for a moment. She knew Ayen could fly, but she wasn't expecting to see it happen in the kitchen. Blinking she relaxed a bit, nodding in response♧...

"Mhm!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa soon pulled away seeing Helena had passed out. He soon chuckled lightly before he put a blanket on her and sat next to her, waiting for her to wake up✦...
About a hour later, Helena woke up. Her face immediately became red and she covered her mouth, remembering what had made her faint in the first place. She then slowly brought her hands away from her mouth and spoke softly, "Azusa..."

Roman said:
About a hour later, Helena woke up. Her face immediately became red and she covered her mouth, remembering what had made her faint in the first place. She then slowly brought her hands away from her mouth and spoke softly, "Azusa..."
''yes?''

...✦Azusa said as he looked at her and smiled✦...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi finally let out a breath of his own as he looked at her, thinking why the girl who had been so embarrassed and mad at him when he took her first kiss from her was so accepting and, well, why she seemed to be enjoying it just as much as he was. Then he himself though back to what he said in the heat of the moment earlier, could she have been seeing if she did want him? The though actually covered him with goosebumps and added more fuel to the fire inside of him before he heard her talk, was she really ready to sleep? Would they still be this close? Though only ensured his face stayed the same red it had been the whole time before he nodded and without really thinking he moved his arm to support Kaori from underneath like he was gonna carry her, but that also meant he was touching her butt as he spoke, still thinking she meant sleeping♝...
"I-i mean, i g-guess we could go do i-it now..."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori took this moment of separation to catch her breath and calm down again, considering it felt like her heart was going to burst from everything that was happening. Her hands gripped Masahi tighter as he looked at her in a way she didn't know until now that she wanted him to look at her in. Her mind was reeling, so many thoughts were bouncing around in it at the moment. What she wanted. What she wanted right now. Masahi. Her feelings. Denial of said feelings. Masahi. His hands on her skin. The taste of his lips. Feeling his heart beat next to hers. The heat of his skin mixed with hers. So when she felt him reach his hand under her legs, she didn't mind how it was close to her butt. The heat centered near there was too strong for her to care too much. His comment made her blush, and she leaned against him as she spoke, mentally preparing herself for what was to come☆...

"Y-yeah. W-we can."

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I will rest, when I know that we were not followed. Right now, I am content with being your sisters pillow." he said with a smile as he ate some more jerky. "You just rest also." hie finished.
---

Miyaka smiled as she opened the door. Once inside, she noticed that Rini and Misafune were both sitting against the wall talking. "We are back!" she announced.

@Nonalaka

@ The hundreds of soldiers that have the village surrounded.

@ The giant mechanized raiders waiting to demolish everything.

[/QUOTE]
...۞Yumi glanced down at Kanon, who was leaning more onto Achilles as she slept. Really she hadn't seen her sister rely on anyone that much other than with her. It gave her a mixed feeling, but really she was happy her sister found someone strong who she could rely on. Through this she lied down again, closing her eyes like Achilles had suggested, speaking in a soft tone۞...

"I see. Thank you."

---------

...☼Chiharu let go of Miyaka's hand as they reached inside, running over to Misafune and kind of jumping on his, wrapping her arms around him in s hug. She hadn't been paying enough attention in the bath to have noticed he showed up, so she was excited to see him again, and she giggled as she spoke☼...

"Misafune~!"

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
@Lumina so a girl is leading Vanille and Levya to a place to stay...)
((Shit, yes sorry. Yes they are))

...◇Vanille felt Levya take her hand, to which she gladly grabbed it, nervously following thus stranger. She was already slightly uncomfortable being somewhere she didn't know (which was saying something considering she was from a different dimension herself) and all she could do was have faith that her and Levya weren't about to be murdered or something◇...

Lumina said:
((Shit, yes sorry. Yes they are))
...◇Vanille felt Levya take her hand, to which she gladly grabbed it, nervously following thus stranger. She was already slightly uncomfortable being somewhere she didn't know (which was saying something considering she was from a different dimension herself) and all she could do was have faith that her and Levya weren't about to be murdered or something◇...
...☫The girl soon came to a stop when they were at the front of the mansion and the doors opened☫...

''this is your stay~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫The girl soon came to a stop when they were at the front of the mansion and the doors opened☫...
''this is your stay~''
((And with this I say goodnight!))

...◇Vanille continued to walk with Levya until a mansion appeared before them. The witch stared up at it with awe before the stranger spoke, and she couldn't help but ask a question or two◇...

"Uh, I don't want to be rude but... who are you? And why do you have a mansion?"

Lumina said:
((And with this I say goodnight!))
...◇Vanille continued to walk with Levya until a mansion appeared before them. The witch stared up at it with awe before the stranger spoke, and she couldn't help but ask a question or two◇...

"Uh, I don't want to be rude but... who are you? And why do you have a mansion?"
nighty)))

''im Natsume. Goddess of Creation and Destruction. and...this is really my sister's and brother's mansion. but we have like...more than 40 members. this mansion really used to be in earth. until yknow, the stupid chip law...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yes?''
...✦Azusa said as he looked at her and smiled✦...
Helena looked at Azusa. She was unaware of his presence, thinking he maybe went to the bathroom or something. She soon made her way over to him and rested her head on his shoulder. "Sorry for fainting.. I was just overwhelmed is all." Helena to him softly. "I don't think I was ready.. No.. I wasn't ready."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Helena looked at Azusa. She was unaware of his presence, thinking he maybe went to the bathroom or something. She soon made her way over to him and rested her head on his shoulder. "Sorry for fainting.. I was just overwhelmed is all." Helena to him softly. "I don't think I was ready.. No.. I wasn't ready."
''its alright...anything you did hasnt annoyed me at all''

...✦Azusa said before he began to rub her back✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back