• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded at Asuka as he then watched her vanish. He returned his gaze to the direction that he was walking, soon vanishing from where he stood. He suddenly appeared within a large, sand-structured building, with multiple beings standing around him. He spoke as he walked up to the group's leader and handed him the communications equipment♅...
“ I have brought you communication equipment, make sure you use it to keep track of the pursuit teams, and remember to not stay in one spot for more than two days. ”

...The men and women around the room nodded, with some babies' faint cries being heard in the background. The mothers rocked their children at an attempt to calm them. One of the males spoke...

“ What if they find us? ”

...♅Akira looked at the ground and thought for a moment. He looked around the room and spoke♅...

“ In the case that you are found, think of my name and send one burst of your power from your body, disrupting the air waves around you. I'll appear right then and there. ”

“ Okay. ”

...♅Akira nodded and turned around, soon leaving the building and exiting the town. He vanished from sight♅...

------------------

...ΨKenji slowly continued to attempt to get up, but fell back onto the bed in pain. He spoke as he suddenly lost consciousnessΨ...

“ I can't.. I.. have to stop him.. ”

-------------

...≭In Ecrilia, a young baby received a large growth spurt, and quickly aged until the age of fifteen, much to Hikari's surprise. During the ageing process, the now teenager subconsciously manifested a fresh pair of clothes which fit his new body perfectly. He also created a pair of headphones that fit comfortably around his head, over his ears. It was Haruo. Due to Haruo's Sanctum genes, he experienced his first burst of rapid ageing, which seemed to make him a teenager. His deep purple irises lazily trailed his surroundings as he spoke, soon looking to the ground and muttering to himself≭...

“ Mother? Father? Hm.. looks like they aren't here..

tumblr_mhn9lzQXq11rpt0eoo1_500_zps26lxdkax.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♤Luminas expression only grew more worried, almost angry at how much he was trying to get up despite his condition. She moved to try and push him back down, but he suddenly lost consciousness and fell back, which sent a small pang of panic through her chest. Wide eyed, she had her mouth open to speak before realizing he just fell unconscious, which helped a little but not much. Lumina sat back, lacing her hand in Kenjis, speaking to him despite knowing that he wouldn't hear her♤...

"Oh, Kenji... what could have possibly happened that's making you so restless? You need to rest, you can't do anything in your condition. I don't know what happened, but it's not worth losing your life over. I can't lose you... not now, not ever. This happened the last time you fought him. Why do you even try? Don't you consider how other people might feel about it? Please... stay with me. Kenji..."

...♤Her voice broke at the end, obviously emotional about seeing him this way. So there she sat, her hand in his, watching over him as he slept♤...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len came in shortly after Lilliana, taking off his shoes before walking into the house and looking around, discovering that there were two rooms on either side of the living room, one containing area's to plant and grow stuff and next to that one containing more bookshelves, figuring this is where Ayen would keep the current studying materials, on the right side of the living (right side from where you walk in) were two doors leading to one room that was rather open and looked like it was gonna be a general use room. After his curiosity died down Len made his way to the kitchen and peeked in♖...

"Well, everything seems nice so far, and this room is the first i sense any large amount of magic in.:

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana smiled as she watched Ayen cook, her gaze scanning over the ingredients. She hadn't really seen much of them, as her mother did all the cooking, but the long orange stick things looked gross, and she wrinkled up her nose a bit. That was when Len walked in, and her face returned to normal as she glanced at him. Her mouth drew into a smile, and she kicked her legs off the edge of the seat as she responded to him♧...

"It is a nice house! And Ayen is making something that smells yummy!"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana smiled as she watched Ayen cook, her gaze scanning over the ingredients. She hadn't really seen much of them, as her mother did all the cooking, but the long orange stick things looked gross, and she wrinkled up her nose a bit. That was when Len walked in, and her face returned to normal as she glanced at him. Her mouth drew into a smile, and she kicked her legs off the edge of the seat as she responded to him♧...
"It is a nice house! And Ayen is making something that smells yummy!"
...♗Ayen chuckled as Len walked in. He had just gotten done chopping everything up so he started scooping it up and dropping it in the stew before putting a lid over it but leaving a small vent for the steam to get out. Then he started thinking how everything he ate use to be solely from the land and how long he reused to cook anything because his attitude was still that of nobility and he thought nobility didn't cook, but gone were the days of his brashness, at least in that regard♗...

"It's called stew dear Lily, if you want i can teach you how to make it sometime"

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Toru teleported them into an empty field, putting a distance between them "are you going to come at me, or stand there like a coward." she said.
(I dont want her to attack first)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi was surprised at how she kissed him back, and honestly, he loved it and it caused him to let out a pressure filled growl before starting to press against Kaori from underneath as a result of her pressing against him. Truly, what though he had gained back had already been lost to the wind and he didn't care one bit, hell, they could stay here forever and he wouldn't care. Though, he was growing tired of laying down, so he bent a leg and moved it so it was between Kaori's before tightening his arm around her and sitting up, using his leg to keep them level. After that he found new vigor to pour into the kiss, being just as desperate for her lips as she seemed to be for his, and once again he tried to slip his tongue into her mouth as his hand moved up under her shirt until it felt cloth against Kaori's skin... what was it...? Then he realized it was her bra and he promptly lowered his hand once more.♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori felt him return the kiss wrh the same intensity, apparently not realizing how hard she was going at it with him. Soon she felt a growl type sound emit from his throat, and it sent a pulse of heat through her core that she wasn't expecting. Before she knew it he was pressing against her, and it seemed to set her whole body on fire. Everything felt so good, much better than she was expecting. She also wasn't expecting him to sit up either, and feeling his leg between hers ilicited another moan like sound from her, straight into his mouth from the kiss. Her arms moved around his neck, hugging against him even tighter. It felt better like this, more like a hug because their torsos were vertical, and now Kaori was able to adjust her legs to wrap around either side of his waist, so she was sitting in his lap rather than laying on him. A thought popped into her head, but she soon dismissed it, still being stubborn about her feelings as she continued kissing him, her breathing becoming even more ragged and hot and starting to really be filled with desire☆...

Sixxx said:
Dylan walked out a while later and sighed , plopping down next him waking up slowly
Keiji finished his cereal and looked over at Dylan. "Hey buddy. Good morning." He said, smiling warmly. He then got up and went to wash his bowl, "How'd you sleep?"

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora smiled back at Talia and followed beside her as they walked towards her house. "Being outnumbered has never stopped me before. I'd take the guys down no problem." She said, waving her hand a little. Though in reality, while she could be able to take out a few guys here and there, it all depended on how many guys showed up and how heavily armed they were. That was if they ran into any of the missionaries, which she hoped they didn't. "We can just stay at your place once we get there, I really wouldn't mind all that much."

Talia giggled a little, "Alright. We can stay there for awhile. Maybe I can see what side my parents at on. I doubt either one of them would even side with the government... After all my mom teaches at the school and so does my dad... At least now." She said, nodding he head a little. Talia sighed quietly, the only two things she could think of was Elora and herself could make it to their destination safely.

LunaCrosby said:
(alright then just reply with her getting in a ready position ig)
...? Rin's appearance changed, she smirked and looked at Toru, she got ready for anything Toru might throw at her?...

"Come on Toru, show me what you got"

tumblr_inline_nsxgwjpzcz1t8qa59_500.gif

ManyFaces said:
Blandi nodded "Yes yes I am Blandi nice to meet you Elliot have you seen the lunch here?" Blandi stared at him
Elliot chuckled lightly and looked at Blandi, "Well it's a pleasure to meet you too. As for the lunch, no I haven't. I normally eat with my girlfriend." He said, smiling a little. "So this'll be my first time actually eating or even seeing the food."

Nanne said:
"Whatre you doing?" she's asked still curled up in a ball and covered up with the blankets.
Alex looked at Yuki, then back at his phone, "Nothing. Just updating myself on the whole chipping situation."

Jofune Tsurabisu]She found the calm lake peaceful. "It is pretty." she said as she watched it with Seria. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''damn...i cant resist...''

...☫She said looking at the woman with the suit and Rini with anger filled in her eyes☫...

''humans with their lies...their greed......why cant the world just be peaceful..''

...☫She soon leaned on the tree and slid down it soon sitting down, her dress not being messed up in anyway. She soon rested her elbow on her knee and placed her fist on her forehead☫...

''sorry you heard that...i just get disgusted when the humans lie for their own satisfaction...even if it means using another being for their satisfaction...''

(oh yeah. Add Seria to your little list to try and make maids or subordinates of
xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...☆Kaori felt him return the kiss with the same intensity, apparently not realizing how hard she was going at it with him. Soon she felt a growl type sound emit from his throat, and it sent a pulse of heat through her core that she wasn't expecting. Before she knew it he was pressing against her, and it seemed to set her whole body on fire. Everything felt so good, much better than she was expecting. She also wasn't expecting him to sit up either, and feeling his leg between hers ilicited another moan like sound from her, straight into his mouth from the kiss. Her arms moved around his neck, hugging against him even tighter. It felt better like this, more like a hug because their torsos were vertical, and now Kaori was able to adjust her legs to wrap around either side of his waist, so she was sitting in his lap rather than laying on him. A thought popped into her head, but she soon dismissed it, still being stubborn about her feelings as she continued kissing him, her breathing becoming even more ragged and hot and starting to really be filled with desire☆...
...♝Masahi folded his legs underneath Kaori has she moaned again, this time causing his to him to take a sharp breath before continuing to kiss her. As Kaori folded her arms around his neck Masahi moved his other arm to fold it around her waist before nipping at her bottom lip. He was just lost in the moment and didn't even think of embarrassment or shame or anything else but how everything felt so good right now, that he was enjoying it instead of being so emotionally dead to the world and everything else, and instead of the coldness of being alone, or even the warmth of having others around he now felt something else, the heat of whatever this kind of moment was called, where everything felt good, no even better than that, like there was a fire burning inside of him, heating up everything and melting away his mind. It was then he noticed not just Kaori's breathing was ragged, but his own, so with reluctance he pulled away for a few seconds, but not without nipping and pulling on her lip as he did so and tried to even his breathing before going back for more♝...

TheDragoon said:
Oliver hugged her from behind while she was cooking. "Whatcha cookin?" He asked her teasingly as his breath gently caressed her neck.

✤Anna✤

Anna shivered slightly as she felt his warm breath at the back of her back before she continued cooking. "Just an omelette really. It's quick and easy for me to make." She stated.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright, il see you later! dont get killed ok?''
...✦That was all Lucia said before she went in✦...

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia gave Lucia a thumbs up, as far as she knew, she wouldn't be leaving her house unless she had to. So she wouldn't die or anything... hopefully. "Okay! I'll be safe and mom, you be good!"

☆Charlotte☆

"Yes dear~" She said, rolling her eyes before Charlotte waved at Celia, who happily waved back before she stepped through the portal and stretched her arms up. "Well this place is... interesting."

Roman said:
Alex looked at Yuki, then back at his phone, "Nothing. Just updating myself on the whole chipping situation."
Yuki frowned a bit. "I don't get why they have to do all this..." she said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods, something really awesome and special huh? She saw the cars and looked at Paris ⚅...
"Okay lets gooo"
"Yes!" he said as he went with her. He wanted to win at all costs now..

(poor Origami and Paris, I feel frilly maid dresses in their future xD )

@Mayyflower

Nanne said:
Yuki frowned a bit. "I don't get why they have to do all this..." she said quietly.
Alex shrugged and looked at Yuki and sighed, "They're finally acting against us... They should know it's a wasted effort and they should all drop their weapons and go home. But you know as well as I do, they're primitive brains tell them otherwise."

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

Celia gave Lucia a thumbs up, as far as she knew, she wouldn't be leaving her house unless she had to. So she wouldn't die or anything... hopefully. "Okay! I'll be safe and mom, you be good!"

?Charlotte?

"Yes dear~" She said, rolling her eyes before Charlotte waved at Celia, who happily waved back before she stepped through the portal and stretched her arms up. "Well this place is... interesting."

''im gonna leave this portal open...il stay here. Lucia, you show her around okay?''

''sure sure!''

''oh! make sure she doesnt fall into the lava!''

''yup!''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"We rescued you, Yumi." He said as he ate more jerky. "Well your sister told me to." he finished. "Just rest for awhile." he offered.
------

Miyaka used her sense to find where he was. He was safe, and he was resting in a house nearby. Her sense lead her to a small house, with a traditional exterior. "He is in there, Chi-chan." she said merrily.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen chuckled as Len walked in. He had just gotten done chopping everything up so he started scooping it up and dropping it in the stew before putting a lid over it but leaving a small vent for the steam to get out. Then he started thinking how everything he ate use to be solely from the land and how long he reused to cook anything because his attitude was still that of nobility and he thought nobility didn't cook, but gone were the days of his brashness, at least in that regard♗...
"It's called stew dear Lily, if you want i can teach you how to make it sometime"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana nodded, intrigued by the word. Stew. It was funny sounding in her head, so she couldn't help but giggle a bit at the word. As he put the lid on she couldn't smell it as much, but now she couldn't see the yucky looking orange thingies that he put in it, so she kind of forgot about it for now. Really, all of this was amazing, and Ayen and his seemingly endless abilities were forever impressing the small girl. She continued kicking her feet on the chair, not knowing what else to do with them. As Ayen spoke she nodded enthusiastically once more♧...

"Yeah, that'll be fun!"

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...?Rini blinked a few times before looking a little shocked and averting her gaze as she spoke, nervousness trickling out of her voice. She had never a model before, so she didn't know if she'd be good at it or not. But since it would only take a little bit, then she guessed it would be fine to just go and try it out right? It's not like anything bad could happen to her, besides a wardrobe malfunction anyways?...

"I guess so, t-that's fine with me."

tumblr_n3bmd6G5en1qbvovho1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back