• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
She nodded and pet brutis with a smile " its a good power i guess , what can you do ?"
"Shape shifting and illusions mostly" he said with a nod, "I don't really use my powers much though"

TheDragoon said:
Oliver shrugged. "You would have to play the game yourself. I would say it's ok though, as for what the game is about... It's like a fire person shooter." He said.

✤Anna✤

Anna nodded slowly before going back to the food that she was making. "Ah, alright. I'll try and get it later on... when things aren't so hectic."

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]A small frown formed on his face. "This isn't my home town. I dont even remember where I lived before coming here." He said playing with the letter on the table. "This place, only holds my interest in training my latent gifts, nothing more. So we can go where ever the wild winds take us." he said as he looked at the envelope.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded as she watched him fiddle with the letter "I guess I'm in the same situation... You know, the going with the wind thing" she said as she tapped the sides of her juice bottle with her fingers as she spoke "Though, I remember my home town since I didn't leave until I was eleven, so yeah, i remember, just not fondly" she said turning up her nose a little "It was a violent and backward kind of place, I have no interest in going back" she admitted.

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded as she watched him fiddle with the letter "I guess I'm in the same situation... You know, the going with the wind thing" she said as she tapped the sides of her juice bottle with her fingers as she spoke "Though, I remember my home town since I didn't leave until I was eleven, so yeah, i remember, just not fondly" she said turning up her nose a little "It was a violent and backward kind of place, I have no interest in going back" she admitted.
"Well, we can all travel together." he laughed. "Fate is truly kind." he said.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Shape shifting and illusions mostly" he said with a nod, "I don't really use my powers much though"
" i dont even notice that i use my powers, like the animals liking me its apart of my powers but i dont know im really using them" she said with a sigh

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Well, we can all travel together." he laughed. "Fate is truly kind." he said.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini smiled and nodded "Yeah, I'd like that" she said happily "But for now I'm happy enough resting here for a bit" she said before drinking some more juice.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, in that case il stay too''
...✦Zenya said as she stretched a little✦...

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Ooh yay!" Celia said happily, clapping her hands together. "Company! There's probably something we can do around here."

Sixxx said:
" i dont even notice that i use my powers, like the animals liking me its apart of my powers but i dont know im really using them" she said with a sigh
"Yeah, but that's not a bad thing, I think its kinda cute how you have them following you around like that" he said smiling at her.

WeirdPrincess said:

✤Anna✤

Anna nodded slowly before going back to the food that she was making. "Ah, alright. I'll try and get it later on... when things aren't so hectic."

Oliver hugged her from behind while she was cooking. "Whatcha cookin?" He asked her teasingly as his breath gently caressed her neck.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him "Yeah, I know" she said with a small nod before lifting a menu as well and looking through it.
Roland found some large pancakes with a side of sausage listed on the menu and decided to go with that before setting the menu and smiling at Dakota "Well, i guess i have my order." he said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and smiles a little ⚅...
"Okay as long as you have something to defend yourself with.."
"I think I can manage. But If we live through this, I have a gift for you." he said as he charged ahead with her.

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled and nodded "Yeah, I'd like that" she said happily "But for now I'm happy enough resting here for a bit" she said before drinking some more juice.
"I agree. Rest is what we need the most." he sighed as he relaxed against the wall.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah, but that's not a bad thing, I think its kinda cute how you have them following you around like that" he said smiling at her.
She blushed and kept petting the bear " when i was little it was my frist power an being able to sing and have birds come made me feel like a princess"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](Sure. she hasn't moved.)

[/QUOTE]
...☫Seria soon found Scarlett and watched her☫...

(could you tell me what she's doing?
xD )

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Ooh yay!" Celia said happily, clapping her hands together. "Company! There's probably something we can do around here."

''alright, il see you later! dont get killed ok?''

...✦That was all Lucia said before she went in✦...

Roman said:
Alex soon returned and sat back down on the bed. He the grabbed his phone and began scrolling through it.
"Whatre you doing?" she's asked still curled up in a ball and covered up with the blankets.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami blinked... A gift? Now she was more determined than she was before, though she wondered how much longer it would take them to get to there destination ⚅...
"A gift?"
"Yes, something really special and awesome." he said as he spotted the vehicles ahead, stopped by a train. "Now we get there and do our thing." he said.

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria soon found Scarlett and watched her☫...
(could you tell me what she's doing? xD )
(Fine xD )

--Scarlett--

She was content in the sun, just relaxing on the bench, when the lady in the suit sat on the end of her bench. She started to whistle a small tune as she just soaked in the sun's rays. She was free, now what? Her cellphone went off. "Oh hai hai, Mishka! Yes its warm today, uh huh, no way, everything? OMG! Tell the others I should be returning to that school as soon as daddy is done here. Bai Bai!" she hung up the phone as she returned to whistling.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫She soon walked up to them and sat on the opposite end of the bench of the lady in the suit☫...
''your not alone...right?''

...☫Seria asked in a concerned kind of tone☫...
"Well are you still upset?" Scarlett replied. She was free, and no one was taking that from her today. "I mean, what is it to you?" she replied.

@HimeragiSeiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back