• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin growled and kicked her in the back✵...
"Don't fucking walk away from me"
Toru slowly turned around "your finally going to come at me. I was starting to loose hope of making you my living punching back" she said as she looked at her "bring it, Rin"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled as they crossed the road "Maybe i'd have to nip and nibble at it if it did, and now that i think on it, maybe your sides to~" he said teasingly as he glanced at her stomach and then smiled at her.

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eh?" Dakota looked at him then to her stomach "That won't be necessary, were almost near food" she laughed little.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and nods♮...
"Yea I know, let's ride that ride over there"
Kairassi looked over to the ride before nodding "Yeah! Let's!" She said happily "Then we can get food right?" She asked, eying the snack stands that had cotton candy and stuff.

((Also, her metabolism is way faster than an average humans, that's why she likes food so much xD ))

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Dakota looked at him then to her stomach "That won't be necessary, were almost near food" she laughed little.
Roland laughed before smiling at her "Another time then~" he said before walking into the dinner then looking for seats that were close to the door before finding some and pointing at them "Hows those seats?"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru slowly turned around "your finally going to come at me. I was starting to loose hope of making you my living punching back" she said as she looked at her "bring it, Rin"
(Bag**)

...✵Rin's eyes turned dark red, she clentched her arms✵...

"Punching bag? As if"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked over to the ride before nodding "Yeah! Let's!" She said happily "Then we can get food right?" She asked, eying the snack stands that had cotton candy and stuff.

((Also, her metabolism is way faster than an average humans, that's why she likes food so much xD ))
...♮Luke chuckled and nods before grabbing her hand and walking towards the ride♮...

"Of course, even though we just kinda ate.."

(
xD )

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, Right" he laughed a little before he put his hand out and petted the bear "Don't worry Brutis, I won't be mean to her or anything" he said to the bear.
Blue smiled " hes my favorite, just a gentle giant"pettting him witha a soft smile " isnt he amazing"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and nods before grabbing her hand and walking towards the ride♮...
"Of course, even though we just kinda ate.."

(
xD )
"Yeah, but I meant just a snack! Like candy!"she said with a giggle as she walked alongside him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed before smiling at her "Another time then~" he said before walking into the dinner then looking for seats that were close to the door before finding some and pointing at them "Hows those seats?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked over at them and nodded " Yeah~ these seats are fine" she said with a smile as she went to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"Yeah, but I meant just a snack! Like candy!"she said with a giggle as she walked alongside him
Dakota looked over at them and nodded " Yeah~ these seats are fine" she said with a smile as she went to them.
...♮Luke chuckled, and got in line when they reached the ride♮...

"Oh okay"

Sixxx said:
Blue smiled " hes my favorite, just a gentle giant"pettting him witha a soft smile " isnt he amazing"
Colin nodded and smiled before looking over at her "You really love nature huh" he said tilting his head a little "I assume your abilities relate to that right?"

Nonalaka said:
Roland followed her over and sat down "Well, good, and they're close to the door in case anything happens." he said with a nod before smiling at her.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled, and got in line when they reached the ride♮...
"Oh okay"
Kairassi smiled as she looked to the front of the line to see the ride, noticing the line wasn't that long so at least they didn't have to wait that long.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland followed her over and sat down "Well, good, and they're close to the door in case anything happens." he said with a nod before smiling at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled back before glancing from the door to the table...she hadn't thought about that really, she really needed to be a bit more alert to these sort of things from now on its not like she had forgotten, she just wasn't used to having to be that way. "Ah, Yeah, good idea" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled back before glancing from the door to the table...she hadn't thought about that really, she really needed to be a bit more alert to these sort of things from now on its not like she had forgotten, she just wasn't used to having to be that way. "Ah, Yeah, good idea" she said with a nod.
Roland smiled then nodded, really the key here was to act natural and probably to stay in larger groups of people while hiding away their powers, but right now he felt hungry so naturally food was on his mind "Yeah, gotta think on the fly now Dakota~" he said to sound teasing, not wanting to seem unnatural. After that Roland picked up one of the menu's on the table and flipped through it, wondering what to get.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had undone her hair, letting it fall over her back and shoulders, while her clothes changed to a dark cloak that went to her knees. Her mind had wandered back to Yoshino as she stared at the ground, soon responding absently to Akira. It wasn't that she wasn't interested in what he was saying (because she was... kind of), she was just distracted by thinking of a (possibly) kidnapped Shino. That wouldn't sit very well for her and she couldn't just walk around like it was okay, Asuka had to go do something. She was to focused on trying to figure out how she would rescue her if she had gotten kidnapped (because in Asuka's mind, she was). Her lips curled into a frown once more as tried to think about he people would have taken Yoshino and well... there were a few. Of course, none of them really hated her or anything, it was more so Asuka. There was a few people she could name that would have it out for her... and she knew where they were located for the most part. This was going to be a pain, on top of this situation too. Letting out a small grunt, she kicked at the ground before picking up her pace and walking slightly ahead of him as she walked towards the city❦...
"Uh huh..."

tumblr_nir4dzYu9O1qkw2uho3_250.gif

...❦Asuka looked back at Akira as she spoke once more before holding her hand out, a black witch-like hat appearing in her hand before she put it on. As she continued walking, her body had begun to dissipate into smoke, starting with her feet. It worked its way up her figure until she was gone completely, vanishing from sight❦...

"I'll be going now, I have business to take care of."

tumblr_nrr08yw3R51se015qo1_540.gif
...♅Akira nodded at Asuka as he then watched her vanish. He returned his gaze to the direction that he was walking, soon vanishing from where he stood. He suddenly appeared within a large, sand-structured building, with multiple beings standing around him. He spoke as he walked up to the group's leader and handed him the communications equipment♅...

“ I have brought you communication equipment, make sure you use it to keep track of the pursuit teams, and remember to not stay in one spot for more than two days. ”

...The men and women around the room nodded, with some babies' faint cries being heard in the background. The mothers rocked their children at an attempt to calm them. One of the males spoke...

“ What if they find us? ”

...♅Akira looked at the ground and thought for a moment. He looked around the room and spoke♅...

“ In the case that you are found, think of my name and send one burst of your power from your body, disrupting the air waves around you. I'll appear right then and there. ”

“ Okay. ”

...♅Akira nodded and turned around, soon leaving the building and exiting the town. He vanished from sight♅...

------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina noticed he was trying to get up and she moved, pushing her hand against his shoulder to try and get him to lay back down. He wasn't in any shape to go anywhere or do anything, much less beat Akira for whatever stupid reason it was. The worry was very much present in her eyes, and she made sure to let him see that as she spoke♤...
"You need to rest! You're in no shape to go anywhere!"
...ΨKenji slowly continued to attempt to get up, but fell back onto the bed in pain. He spoke as he suddenly lost consciousnessΨ...

“ I can't.. I.. have to stop him.. ”

-------------

...≭In Ecrilia, a young baby received a large growth spurt, and quickly aged until the age of fifteen, much to Hikari's surprise. During the ageing process, the now teenager subconsciously manifested a fresh pair of clothes which fit his new body perfectly. He also created a pair of headphones that fit comfortably around his head, over his ears. It was Haruo. Due to Haruo's Sanctum genes, he experienced his first burst of rapid ageing, which seemed to make him a teenager. His deep purple irises lazily trailed his surroundings as he spoke, soon looking to the ground and muttering to himself≭...

“ Mother? Father? Hm.. looks like they aren't here..

tumblr_mhn9lzQXq11rpt0eoo1_500_zps26lxdkax.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled as she looked to the front of the line to see the ride, noticing the line wasn't that long so at least they didn't have to wait that long.
...♮ Luke smiled and squeezed her hand before warping to the front and getting on the ride ♮...

"I didnt feel like waiting"

Nonalaka said:
Colin nodded and smiled before looking over at her "You really love nature huh" he said tilting his head a little "I assume your abilities relate to that right?"
She nodded" im the living embodiment of life , i withstand and remain bright. And hopeful no matter the horrible things in life, i endure. " she said self conscious as she was reminded , she adjusted her hoodie making sure she was covered

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then nodded, really the key here was to act natural and probably to stay in larger groups of people while hiding away their powers, but right now he felt hungry so naturally food was on his mind "Yeah, gotta think on the fly now Dakota~" he said to sound teasing, not wanting to seem unnatural. After that Roland picked up one of the menu's on the table and flipped through it, wondering what to get.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked back at him "Yeah, I know" she said with a small nod before lifting a menu as well and looking through it.

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke smiled and squeezed her hand before warping to the front and getting on the ride ♮...
"I didnt feel like waiting"
Kairassi blinked when they were now at the front, laughing a little as she got on as well "You know you're really not supposed to do that right?" She said before looking at him and shrugging a little "Oh well, I didn't feel like waiting either" she laughed.

Sixxx said:
She nodded" im the living embodiment of life , i withstand and remain bright. And hopeful no matter the horrible things in life, i endure. " she said self conscious as she was reminded , she adjusted her hoodie making sure she was covered
Colin looked at her, blinking a few times "The living embodiment of life?" He repeated "That's pretty cool" he said with a smile....no matter what horrible things in life she endures?...from what she was saying it sounded as though perhaps her life was tough, though, he didn't want to ask such a thing, it wasn't his place to really.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and walked behind him as she rushed a little ⚅...
"Won't let them hurt me@
"I know, I know." he said, "But I am unarmed." he finished. He could have a power, but if he did, he did not know it. He smiled. This was fun too.

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry, I didn't see this reply))
Rini nodded as she looked around the room "This place is nice" she said with a smile as she continued to look around "It was very kind of them to let us stay here for a while"
"It is, they are a kind people." He said as he went into the fridge, finding it stocked, he grabbed two juices out, and handed her one. "We will be taken care of, until we decide to leave." he finished as he sat down on the floor.

@Nonalaka

@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami nods, she had powers so she was fine, she could try lending him some of her power energy but that would weaken her a little, so if they had to fight she would most likely have to protect him, weird usually it's the men who protect the girls... Oh well, she giggled a little for the first time in forever ⚅...

Lumina said:
...۞It was actually Yumi who awoke first, and she sat up on the bed, holding her head. Blinking she looked around, wondering where she was, before her eyes fell on the stranger who saved her and her sleeping sister. Yumi eyes widened before she yelped out of surprise of the situation, speaking in a nervous tone۞...
"Wh-wh- ...what happened??"

--------

...☼Chiharu gladly took Miyaka's hand, wondering where Misafune could be at. The place they were in was really really big, he could be anywhere! She hoped he didn't get lost as she munched on her half of the chocolate bar☼...
"We rescued you, Yumi." He said as he ate more jerky. "Well your sister told me to." he finished. "Just rest for awhile." he offered.

------

Miyaka used her sense to find where he was. He was safe, and he was resting in a house nearby. Her sense lead her to a small house, with a traditional exterior. "He is in there, Chi-chan." she said merrily.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"It is, they are a kind people." He said as he went into the fridge, finding it stocked, he grabbed two juices out, and handed her one. "We will be taken care of, until we decide to leave." he finished as he sat down on the floor.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini smiled as she took the juice "Thanks" she said before sitting on the floor as well "So you'll be leaving with us?" She asked tilting her head a little and giving a small smile "I assumed you'd want to stay in your hometown" she said with a nod before taking a sip of juice, she actually felt glad he was still travelling with them after, it would probably feel odd if he wasn't with the rest if the group, so she was happy her assumption was wrong. She glanced out the window briefly wondering when Miyaka and Chiharu were coming.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him "Yeah, I know" she said with a small nod before lifting a menu as well and looking through it.
Kairassi blinked when they were now at the front, laughing a little as she got on as well "You know you're really not supposed to do that right?" She said before looking at him and shrugging a little "Oh well, I didn't feel like waiting either" she laughed.

Colin looked at her, blinking a few times "The living embodiment of life?" He repeated "That's pretty cool" he said with a smile....no matter what horrible things in life she endures?...from what she was saying it sounded as though perhaps her life was tough, though, he didn't want to ask such a thing, it wasn't his place to really.
She nodded and pet brutis with a smile " its a good power i guess , what can you do ?"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods, she had powers so she was fine, she could try lending him some of her power energy but that would weaken her a little, so if they had to fight she would most likely have to protect him, weird usually it's the men who protect the girls... Oh well, she giggled a little for the first time in forever ⚅...
"Well If I had a bow, or a sword then yeah, but I think I will just have to fist fight." he said smiling at her.

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Rini smiled as she took the juice "Thanks" she said before sitting on the floor as well "So you'll be leaving with us?" She asked tilting her head a little and giving a small smile "I assumed you'd want to stay in your hometown" she said with a nod before taking a sip of juice, she actually felt glad he was still travelling with them after, it would probably feel odd if he wasn't with the rest if the group, so she was happy her assumption was wrong. She glanced out the window briefly wondering when Miyaka and Chiharu were coming.
A small frown formed on his face. "This isn't my home town. I dont even remember where I lived before coming here." He said playing with the letter on the table. "This place, only holds my interest in training my latent gifts, nothing more. So we can go where ever the wild winds take us." he said as he looked at the envelope.

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back