• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...its embarrassing to say, so il just do it anyway''
...✦Azusa said before he leaned over and began to kiss Helena✦...
Helena blushed badly, her eyes wide. She didn't know how to react and before she could, she passed out, with a smile on her face. "He.. Kissed me..."

Roman said:
Helena blushed badly, her eyes wide. She didn't know how to react and before she could, she passed out, with a smile on her face. "He.. Kissed me..."
...✦Azusa soon pulled away seeing Helena had passed out. He soon chuckled lightly before he put a blanket on her and sat next to her, waiting for her to wake up✦...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes before playfully glaring at her "If you do that i'll tease tickle and pinch you till you can't any more, and let it be said that's i'll only pinch where it embarrasses you~" he replied while smirking at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota puffed out her cheeks "That's not fair" she said before laughing a little.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and nods, he fixed his hair which was a mess♮...
"Yea that was really fun"
Kairassi giggled when she looked at his hair "Your hair's gone crazy"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota puffed out her cheeks "That's not fair" she said before laughing a little.
Roland chuckled before sticking his hands in his pockets "I never said it was gonna be fair, i just wanted to win~" he said playfully.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before sticking his hands in his pockets "I never said it was gonna be fair, i just wanted to win~" he said playfully.

[/QUOTE]
"It would be a competition?" Dakota looked at him "Well in that case I'd find away to call you cute event if I can't talk somehow" she said smiling

Sixxx said:
(( sure you start ))
Keiji yawned quietly a he woke up. Seeing Dylan was still in his arms, he let her go so she could sleep and he went in the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal. Once he did that he went and watched TV as he ate.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota rolled her eyes and smiled at him before walking alongside him as they left through the door "If you say it like that ill have to call you that word you dont like~" she said with a quiet giggle.
((Okay~))

Kairassi smiled happily as they got off the ride "That was awesome!" She said energetically before turning to look at Luke "Don't cha' think?" She said smiling.

Colin watched the bunny scamper off soon turning his head to blue and smiling "Sure" he said with a nod, he had no other plans anyways.

"An arcade is a place where you play video games and air hockey and lazer tag and stuff" she then looked to him and nodded "I know, I remember you telling me" she said with a smile "That make me curious to see how good you are at it now" she said with a giggle "Though if you don't wanna its fine..." She said with a small shrug.
Blue stood and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the forest and a while later she smiled a enormous grizzy bear walked toward them he was huge and all 4 legs his back almost reached blues shoulders she grinned at colin and walked overanf pet the bear who then stood on his back leggs looking down on the boy " This is my boy Brutis " she said burying her hands in his fur

Jonathan steped on the door of the school looking with disgust to everyone around him.

"Tsc, what a decayed place" He said, looking to the walls and doors.

Then he saw someone who looked like a teacher or at least oder than him and walked up to him.

"Excuse me" he said, with a frendly face "could you gently point me where is located my dorm please? Oh! and excuse me, my name is Jonathan Bloodfallen, I am new here, as you should have allready noted"

"Oh!" said the man "Yes, that way bro" He said pointing his finger to a building on the other side of the main square"

"Bro?!" He said, while he's smile vanished from he's face "Excuse me, but you know with whom are you talking in the present moment?!"

The man looked a litte bit confused at first but then took he's hand to the cheek like if he was thinking.

"Uh, you are... Jonathan... Blood... Blood... ...nonono, that name is too dumb..." He said, looking like if he was thinking really hard this time.

Jonathan was to the point of blowing up but instead of punching the man's face and making he create a hole in the wall he just steped really hard, making the floor crack under he's feet, calling the attention of other students around him.

"Pfffff..." He said, walking away heading to the dorm "These peasants doesn't even know how to act in the presence of a noble..."

And then he headed to the dorm.

Nonalaka said:
"It would be a competition?" Dakota looked at him "Well in that case I'd find away to call you cute event if I can't talk somehow" she said smiling
Roland laughed them smirked at her before taking his hand out of his pocket and wiggling his fingers "Well, i'll tease you both verbally and physically then~" he chinned deviously before looking forward again.

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Jonathan steped on the door of the school looking with disgust to everyone around him.
"Tsc, what a decayed place" He said, looking to the walls and doors.

Then he saw someone who looked like a teacher or at least oder than him and walked up to him.

"Excuse me" he said, with a frendly face "could you gently point me where is located my dorm please? Oh! and excuse me, my name is Jonathan Bloodfallen, I am new here, as you should have allready noted"

"Oh!" said the man "Yes, that way bro" He said pointing his finger to a building on the other side of the main square"

"Bro?!" He said, while he's smile vanished from he's face "Excuse me, but you know with whom are you talking in the present moment?!"

The man looked a litte bit confused at first but then took he's hand to the cheek like if he was thinking.

"Uh, you are... Jonathan... Blood... Blood... ...nonono, that name is too dumb..." He said, looking like if he was thinking really hard this time.

Jonathan was to the point of blowing up but instead of punching the man's face and making he create a hole in the wall he just steped really hard, making the floor crack under he's feet, calling the attention of other students around him.

"Pfffff..." He said, walking away heading to the dorm "These peasants doesn't even know how to act in the presence of a noble..."

And then he headed to the dorm.

[/QUOTE]
''my...aint this one haughty...?''

...♱A girl said as she past by Jonathan♱...

''pathetic being...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''my...aint this one haughty...?''
...♱A girl said as she past by Jonathan♱...

''pathetic being...''
Jonathan stopped for a moment, and the turned around, seeing the girl walk away.

"EXCUSE ME" he shouted after a moment of thinking.

And with an amazing speed he ran to the girl and grabed her arm.

"m'lady, could you pelase explain me with whom are you talking?"

Sixxx said:
Blue stood and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the forest and a while later she smiled a enormous grizzy bear walked toward them he was huge and all 4 legs his back almost reached blues shoulders she grinned at colin and walked overanf pet the bear who then stood on his back leggs looking down on the boy " This is my boy Brutis " she said burying her hands in his fur
Colin looked up at the bear as it stood up and stared down at him, it kinda looked unhappy at him in his opinion so he tried to be friendly its not like he was scared, he just didnt want to make a grizzly bear angry "Ah, Hi Brutis" he said as he offered a small wave. "He...He's not annoyed I'm here or anything is he?" He asked as he looked over at blue.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed them smirked at her before taking his hand out of his pocket and wiggling his fingers "Well, i'll tease you both verbally and physically then~" he chinned deviously before looking forward again.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him and pouted "You're not going to let me win this are you" she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and pouted "You're not going to let me win this are you" she said with a small laugh.
Roland shook his head before smiling "Nah, if you want to win, then you better find a way to do it yourself~" he teased as they left the motel.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shook his head before smiling "Nah, if you want to win, then you better find a way to do it yourself~" he teased as they left the motel.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a little "Okay then, I will~" she said as they left, she looked around "So I'm guessing that's the diner over there?" Pointing at the building across the road.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a little "Okay then, I will~" she said as they left, she looked around "So I'm guessing that's the diner over there?" Pointing at the building across the road.
Roland nodded before smiling back at her "Yeah, that it is, let's go~" he said before grabbing her hand and starting to walk again as he interlaced his fingers with hers.

Roman said:
Keiji yawned quietly a he woke up. Seeing Dylan was still in his arms, he let her go so she could sleep and he went in the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal. Once he did that he went and watched TV as he ate.
Dylan walked out a while later and sighed , plopping down next him waking up slowly

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked up at the bear as it stood up and stared down at him, it kinda looked unhappy at him in his opinion so he tried to be friendly its not like he was scared, he just didnt want to make a grizzly bear angry "Ah, Hi Brutis" he said as he offered a small wave. "He...He's not annoyed I'm here or anything is he?" He asked as he looked over at blue.
Blue smiled " hes very protective " she elbowed the bear and it walked over and nuzzled colin gently

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before smiling back at her "Yeah, that it is, let's go~" he said before grabbing her hand and starting to walk again as he interlaced his fingers with hers.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled and walked alongside him "Good cause my stomach will probably growl soon and I don't want that" she said with a giggle as she looked at her stomach briefly.

Roman said:
Elliot nodded, "I'm fairly new... I've been here for awhile now." He said, smiling a little. "If you want I can show you around and stuff." He told her.
Blandi nodded "Yes yes I am Blandi nice to meet you Elliot have you seen the lunch here?" Blandi stared at him

Sixxx said:
Blue smiled " hes very protective " she elbowed the bear and it walked over and nuzzled colin gently
"Ah, Right" he laughed a little before he put his hand out and petted the bear "Don't worry Brutis, I won't be mean to her or anything" he said to the bear.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and walked alongside him "Good cause my stomach will probably growl soon and I don't want that" she said with a giggle as she looked at her stomach briefly.
Roland chuckled as they crossed the road "Maybe i'd have to nip and nibble at it if it did, and now that i think on it, maybe your sides to~" he said teasingly as he glanced at her stomach and then smiled at her.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi giggled when she looked at his hair "Your hair's gone crazy"
...♮Luke chuckled and nods♮...

"Yea I know, let's ride that ride over there"

29ffe57c1895a59a7c254a877a3c68fd.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back