• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(GO TO BED BEFORE THE thing in your closet comes out and lurks around your room xD night bb)
...✵Rin gritted her teeth, what the hell is wrong with her?! She's always picking a fight with Rin and sometimes Rin picks fights with Toru but his time it was her✵...

"Tsk... I have better things to do"
Toru only grinned and turned around "just know all thing's come to an end, including relationships" she said before beginning to walk away.

(your so mean to meh xD )

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille continued frowning, taking a step toward Levya. What the heck was she talking about? Why would they be captured? Really, as far as she was concerned, she had nothing to worry about back on Earth, but Levya was saying a bunch of things that didn't make sense. She spoke, looking back in the direction that the portal was momentarily◇...
"Captured? Nobody is out to capture us! We were safe in the forest back home! Earth is a safe place for people with powers!"
''its not safe anymore now that...its happening....world..wide..''

...✦Levya muttered before she looked down having a saddened expression✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_n02v0ixo1c1rv4a09o3_250.gif

Charlotte stepped inside the house and Celia closed the door behind her before turning her head away and puffing her cheeks out. "Aww! I don't wanna!" She protested, sounding child-like. "I'll just take off the sweater if I get hot, I'll be fine~"

''a-alright. well, lets go then?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im glad i met you too''
...✦Azusa said before he started walking again, carrying Helena✦...
Helena stayed quiet the rest of the way, hugging Azusa as he carried her to the mansion.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru only grinned and turned around "just know all thing's come to an end, including relationships" she said before beginning to walk away.
(your so mean to meh xD )
...✵ Rin growled and kicked her in the back✵...

"Don't fucking walk away from me"

Roman said:
"Well.. You know I'm not the social type, so I don't try many things... If you want, I could show you my place... I think there's a few things we can do there.. Like watching tv, a movie, video games or we could go to the forest a drive your Jeep which sounds pretty fun. I've only rode in my dad's car and well it isn't meant to drive through forests..." Talia said, stating all those ideas that came to mind. In reality when she mentioned home, she just want to make sure everything was okay with her family. Then she thought she'd tell Elora that too. Her eyes slowly made their way downward.
tumblr_n4fm1fpHE21r44ptno5_1280.jpg

"With everything going on... I'm worried about my family. Mind if we go check on them before I do anything else? They're probably worried about me since I haven't come home yet."

?Elora?

Elora nodded and stood up from the couch she sat on. That was probably a good thing to do and she could understand her worry, even if it was just a little bit. "That's completely okay with me if we go to your house first." She said, soon stretching her arms up before putting them at her sides.

Roman said:
Helena stayed quiet the rest of the way, hugging Azusa as he carried her to the mansion.
...✦Once they got into the mansion, Azusa took Helena to their room and laid her on the bed and sat on the edge of it. He then looked at her and smiled✦...

''still wanna watch a movie?''

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora nodded and stood up from the couch she sat on. That was probably a good thing to do and she could understand her worry, even if it was just a little bit. "That's completely okay with me if we go to your house first." She said, soon stretching her arms up before putting them at her sides.

"Thanks... Most people think more about themselves than others." Talia said, looking at Elora with a soft smile. "We should go now before some of those guys see us... I don't think we wanna run into any of them.. Especially if we're alone and outnumbered." She said, grabbing Elora's hand and walking in the direction of her home.

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

"Thanks... Most people think more about themselves than others." Talia said, looking at Elora with a soft smile. "We should go now before some of those guys see us... I don't think we wanna run into any of them.. Especially if we're alone and outnumbered." She said, grabbing Elora's hand and walking in the direction of her home.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Once they got into the mansion, Azusa took Helena to their room and laid her on the bed and sat on the edge of it. He then looked at her and smiled✦...
''still wanna watch a movie?''
Helena smiled an nodded, "Sure... Unless you wanted to do something before." She said. "I don't mind."

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley chuckled and looked around ☬...
"I got bored so I came here to look at some clothes what about you?"

❧Analia❧

"I was looking at laptops or computer to buy for myself." Analia said as she analyzed some of the computers she was looking at before sighing. "Some of these could work for what I have in mind, but I think I'll just order it online."

TheDragoon said:
Oliver shrugged. "I got hired to EA games. That's a thing. I'm helping them update Battlefield Hardline." He said, as if it weren't a big achievement at all.

✤Anna✤

Anna tilted her head, she didn't know what kind of game that was, mostly because she didn't really play any type of games whatsoever. She mostly cooked because it was fun. "What's Battlefield Hardline? Is it a good game?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright. well, lets go then?''

??Celia??

tumblr_nf59k7VJ1h1t9kr5po1_500.gif

Celia nodded and took a step towards the portal before stopping and looking back towards the door. "Actually... you two go on ahead with my mom, she'll be nice. I promise! I'll stay here and make sure no one gets caught or anything. I'm sure that's what my mom was doing before she showed up here, so I'll just take her place." She said, taking a step away from the portal.
"I would advise you come along, you wouldn't be able to handle armed missionaries." Charlotte said. Celia looked at her with an almost challenging expression before a smile appeared on her face, though it didn't seem to reach her eyes. "Oh really? I'm sure I can, so I'll be staying behind. That and I want to make sure all my friends and family are okay."

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon nodded at his response, looking back up at the sleeping Yumi on the bed. If it meant her sister would be safe, she'd do anything. For now though she tiredly leaned her head onto Achilles' shoulder⊗...

"Alright."

-----

...☼Chiharu looked at Miyaka, then the chocolate bar. She reeeeeally wanted it, so she fell for the trap hook line and sinker. Chiharu quickly threw the rest of her robe on, looking back up at Miyaka afterward. It was kind of a messy job, but it was done, and she gave a pleading smile to the older girl☼...

" 'kay, I'm done!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its not safe anymore now that...its happening....world..wide..''
...✦Levya muttered before she looked down having a saddened expression✦...
...◇Vanille blinked, looking at Levya's expression. It wasn't safe anymore? But... why? From what her family had told her, earth has always been a safe haven for non humans... what could have possibly happened to change that? Vanille took another step closer to Levya, speaking in a softer tone◇...

"Levya... what's happening on Earth right now?"

Roman said:
Keiji nodded in agreement as he made his way under the cover. Seeing how close they were, he gently put hi arm around Dylan and held her. "You seemed a little sad when I asked you about your dreams earlier... If I means anything I'd hold you like this... Both for comfort and to keep you warm."
She relaxed a bit when he pulled her closer she rolled over in his arms to face him she looked up at him with questions in her eyes he will never feel the same she thought she looked down with sad eyes and rolled to face away again staying in his arms with her back press on his chest she fell asleep this way

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:

✤Anna✤

Anna tilted her head, she didn't know what kind of game that was, mostly because she didn't really play any type of games whatsoever. She mostly cooked because it was fun. "What's Battlefield Hardline? Is it a good game?"

Oliver shrugged. "You would have to play the game yourself. I would say it's ok though, as for what the game is about... It's like a fire person shooter." He said.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon nodded at his response, looking back up at the sleeping Yumi on the bed. If it meant her sister would be safe, she'd do anything. For now though she tiredly leaned her head onto Achilles' shoulder⊗...
"Alright."

-----

...☼Chiharu looked at Miyaka, then the chocolate bar. She reeeeeally wanted it, so she fell for the trap hook line and sinker. Chiharu quickly threw the rest of her robe on, looking back up at Miyaka afterward. It was kind of a messy job, but it was done, and she gave a pleading smile to the older girl☼...

" 'kay, I'm done!"
"Rest now, my love." Achilles said as Kanon rested her head on his shoulder. The room was small, but it was theirs. He sighed as he began to think about things and stuff....

-------

Miyaka smiled as she fixed Chi-chan's robe. Once done, she handed the girl the rest of the bar, as promised. Once dressed she began to leave, beckoning Chiharu to come with. "Okay, now lets find Misafune.." she said smiling.

@Lumina

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon soon fell back asleep, having been tired out from escaping here. Normally it wouldn't get to her, but she always had a bad habit of expending too much energy when it came to Yumi. So really she just overdid it with stressing out and everything. Her head stayed on Achilles' shoulder the entire time, her breathing was slow and even. Even though they had slept the night prior, it looked like she hadn't slept in days⊗...

-----

...☼Chiharu smiled as Miyaka handed her the bar, eagerly biting into it. It was really yummy! After a bit she noticed that Miyaka was walking away, and she ran to catch up, grinning with a chocolatey smile☼...

"Yeah let's go find him!"

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_nf59k7VJ1h1t9kr5po1_500.gif

Celia nodded and took a step towards the portal before stopping and looking back towards the door. "Actually... you two go on ahead with my mom, she'll be nice. I promise! I'll stay here and make sure no one gets caught or anything. I'm sure that's what my mom was doing before she showed up here, so I'll just take her place." She said, taking a step away from the portal.
"I would advise you come along, you wouldn't be able to handle armed missionaries." Charlotte said. Celia looked at her with an almost challenging expression before a smile appeared on her face, though it didn't seem to reach her eyes. "Oh really? I'm sure I can, so I'll be staying behind. That and I want to make sure all my friends and family are okay."
''well, in that case il stay too''

...?Zenya said as she stretched a little?...

Sixxx said:
She relaxed a bit when he pulled her closer she rolled over in his arms to face him she looked up at him with questions in her eyes he will never feel the same she thought she looked down with sad eyes and rolled to face away again staying in his arms with her back press on his chest she fell asleep this way
@Roman
(((( Time skip? ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i guess id want to do something else but...i dont know if you'd allow it''
"You never know, Azusa. I'm full of surprises... Now, what is it you wish to do?" Helena asked.

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille blinked, looking at Levya's expression. It wasn't safe anymore? But... why? From what her family had told her, earth has always been a safe haven for non humans... what could have possibly happened to change that? Vanille took another step closer to Levya, speaking in a softer tone◇...
"Levya... what's happening on Earth right now?"
''the supernaturals...are being hunted down by government officials just so they can plant a chip inside their head and monitor them. but if the affects from the chip dont seem to be working and the person can still use their powers, they'll make the chip explode inside their head, killing them...and also...i am sure once they get their hands on the supernaturals, they'll experiment on them. and probably send them out to battle to do their bidding in wars. just like what they did to my friend Zenya...she was only 12 when she was being experimented on...she was treated horribly...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back