• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru walked through the park, moving her hair out of her face and sighing Kelsey disappear's way too often... she thought before seeing rin laying on the ground, she slowly walked over "did someone beat me to knocking you on the floor?" she joked.
...✵ Rin opened her eyes, she knew that voice from anywhere, she lifted her head and glared at Toru✵...

"Shut up.. What are you doing here?"

Lumina said:
...☆Seeing him look back at her in the same way she was looking at him sent butterflies through her stomach. It surprised her to feel butterflies just by looking at him. It never affected her like that before, so why now? Probably the situation, was her guess. But even still, that answer didn't seem right. No answers that she could come up with that made sense seemed right. So what was it? It was going to bother her until she found out, but now wasn't the time to be thinking about that. She had... other things in mind. Like what he meant with his last statement, and feeling his arm wrapped around her waist plus his hand on her cheek. Without thinking she had leaned her head into the palm of his hand, liking the feeling of it being there. It was a tender gesture, made even better by the fact it was Masahi who was holding it... Kaori paused for only a split second, wondering where these thoughts kept popping out from. Really, it confused her to no end, and she was only brought out of her thoughts about that when Masahi spoke. Waiting until night... was that a thing that people who do "it" do? Is it normal to wait until night? Thinking about that sent more heat to her core, and she shivered from the added stimulation. Her thoughts moved on to his question, to which she smiled (also what the heck??) and nodded, speaking in a soft tone☆...
"I-if you wanna wait until night, t-that's fine. And... yeah."
...♝Masahi smiled at Kaori as she leaned her head against his palm, rather enjoying the sensation of his himself as he realized how soft her cheek was. After a moment he had noticed her shiver, and that prompted him for whatever reason to move his hand up her side a little as his arm angled accordingly. After that he pondered on what she meant by it was fine to wait till night, it was just sleeping after all, it's not like they were doing anything else, but something else hit him, she had agreed to let him kiss her again, and to that he offered a tender smile before moving his thumb to trace the bottom of her lip as he looked into Kaori's eyes with both a content and a hunger before leaning up and slowly bringing his lips to hers once more and wasting no time as he sealed any gaps between them. After that he began to breath through his nose before closing his eyes and moving his tongue to tease her lips before requesting entry once more while Masahi moved his hand slowly back and forth on Kaori's side♝...

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin opened her eyes, she knew that voice from anywhere, she lifted her head and glared at Toru✵...
"Shut up.. What are you doing here?"
Toru smirked "well I was looking for my daughter, but i'm sure she's fine... she is my daughter you know, so of course" she said, "but now i'm interested in wiping the floor with you"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru smirked "well I was looking for my daughter, but i'm sure she's fine... she is my daughter you know, so of course" she said, "but now i'm interested in wiping the floor with you"
...✵ Rin sat up and rolled her arms and stood up✵...

"Wiping the floor with me? The last time we fought I almost killed you"

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin sat up and rolled her arms and stood up✵...
"Wiping the floor with me? The last time we fought I almost killed you"
Toru looked at her "and I could say the same to you" she said, continuing to smirk.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon frowned a bit at the old lady's gesture, not wanting anyone to touch him like that unless it was her. But even then she paused, wondering when she started feeling so possessive. Did she have a right to be? Well, whatever, it didn't matter. As soon as they were safely inside, Kanon moved Yumi to the bed as best she could, laying her down on it gently. Exhaling she set about tucking her unconscious sister in. When that was finished Kanon let her back hit the nearest wall, sliding down it tiredly. So much had happened this morning, more than she was used to dealing with. And she had Han for a brother, so that was saying something. She glanced up at Achilles, speaking as she did so⊗...
"Are we safe, for now?"

---

...☼Chiharu kept giggling as Miyaka kept chasing her, find the game of keep-away to be a lot of fun. But soon Miyaka seemed to stop, and Chiharu turned to see her pulling something out from her purse. Her eyes widened to see her opening up and eating a chocolate bar. Almost immediately her mouth started watering, and she ran over there to Miyaka with pleading eyes☼...

"I want some!"
Achilles crashed next to her. "Yes, but we have to stay low. No leaving randomly, or without letting someone know, and nothing to draw attention to us. Yes it sounds bad, but the alternative is, well pretty bad." he said to her gently. "Besides, we are living together now." he said to her as he began to formulate a survival plan. "And that means we fight together or die together.

------

"Chocolate is for girls who are dressed." she said as she broke the bar in half. "See, I will wait, until you finish dressing." she sprung the trap on the girl. Sadly, even at her age, she too would do anything for chocolate...

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi smiled at Kaori as she leaned her head against his palm, rather enjoying the sensation of his himself as he realized how soft her cheek was. After a moment he had noticed her shiver, and that prompted him for whatever reason to move his hand up her side a little as his arm angled accordingly. After that he pondered on what she meant by it was fine to wait till night, it was just sleeping after all, it's not like they were doing anything else, but something else hit him, she had agreed to let him kiss her again, and to that he offered a tender smile before moving his thumb to trace the bottom of her lip as he looked into Kaori's eyes with both a content and a hunger before leaning up and slowly bringing his lips to hers once more and wasting no time as he sealed any gaps between them. After that he began to breath through his nose before closing his eyes and moving his tongue to tease her lips before requesting entry once more while Masahi moved his hand slowly back and forth on Kaori's side♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori noticed how soft his palms was as she leaned her head against it. It was a nice feeling, laying here like this with him. A girl could get used to this. It wasn't long before he moved his hand along her side, sending shivers skittering across her whole back. It kinda threw her off for such small actions to have such big reactions from her, but she found that she didn't mind. Rather, she enjoyed the feeling. Once again her body was betraying her thoughts. But she wasn't convinced that was a bad thing anymore. After she spoke she noticed Masahi's facial expression, giving her the same kind of smile she had given him, before she felt the thumb of the hand on her face grazing over her lower lip. It was like it was testing the waters, which were of course clear for when he leaned up and their lips once again connected. The hunger that was in his eyes seemed to have been transferred to her through a look, because when they kissed again Kaori couldn't help but respond back with enthusiasm, almost akin to desperation. She was unsure of what snapped, but here she was, kissing him back with a voracity she didn't know she had in her. In her attempt to kiss him deeper she pushed herself against his body, continuing to enjoy the sensations. Really, feelings were starting to bubble to the surface that not even she was aware of, but her body acted accordingly to them anyways. If he were to look at her right this moment, and ask the same question from when she was pinned to the wall, her answer would most definitely be yes☆...

Roman said:
Alex deepened the kiss, slowly and gently using hi tongue to kiss. His hands had made theirway back to Yuki's shirt and pulled it up slowly, before he broke the kiss and kissed Yuki from her lips a neck downward.
(((( Fade ))))
(( yup...you start though...))

LunaCrosby said:
Toru crossed her arm's as well "tsk, you think too little of me little girl, wanna bet on that?"
...✵ Rin raised her eyebrows, did this bitch really call her a little girl?!✵...

"Excuse me?! We're the same age you dumbass, I think too little of you only because your weak"

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin raised her eyebrows, did this bitch really call her a little girl?!✵...
"Excuse me?! We're the same age you dumbass, I think too little of you only because your weak"
Toru rolled her eyes "we may be the same age, but i'm more... what's the word... mature? you'd act on the fact you were jealous of Kyle liking me in the past, that's a sign of being immature"

Nanne said:
(( yup...you start though...))
(((( Alright xP ))))

Alex took a deep breath and exhaled quietly. With all that just happened, he didn't wanna move a muscle. He soon looked over at Yuki, "Hey? You woke?"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru rolled her eyes "we may be the same age, but i'm more... what's the word... mature? you'd act on the fact you were jealous of Kyle liking me in the past, that's a sign of being immature"
...✵ Rin shook her head and clentched her fists✵...

"I could care less about Kyle, I have someone else"

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin shook her head and clentched her fists✵...
"I could care less about Kyle, I have someone else"
Toru tilted her head "oh? it's always someone else, all I ever hear repeating in my mind. hurry up and come at me, I can tell I hit a nerve by mentioning you liking kyle when you have lover boy" she said and smirked, her hair covering one eye.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru tilted her head "oh? it's always someone else, all I ever hear repeating in my mind. hurry up and come at me, I can tell I hit a nerve by mentioning you liking kyle when you have lover boy" she said and smirked, her hair covering one eye.
(GO TO BED BEFORE THE thing in your closet comes out and lurks around your room xD night bb)

...✵Rin gritted her teeth, what the hell is wrong with her?! She's always picking a fight with Rin and sometimes Rin picks fights with Toru but his time it was her✵...

"Tsk... I have better things to do"

Roman said:
(((( Alright xP ))))
Alex took a deep breath and exhaled quietly. With all that just happened, he didn't wanna move a muscle. He soon looked over at Yuki, "Hey? You woke?"
Yuki's ears twitched, "Hm..." she mumbled. She was exhausted and sound asleep.

Nanne said:
Yuki's ears twitched, "Hm..." she mumbled. She was exhausted and sound asleep.
Alex chuckled quietly a got out of bed. "Nothing. Just checking to see if you were awake." He said, making his way to the bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alex chuckled quietly a got out of bed. "Nothing. Jusymt checking to see if you were awake." He said, making his way to the bathroom.
Yuki felt Alex leave so she curled up into a ball where he had been. She covered herself with blankets trying maintain some of his warmth with her and went back to sleep.

Nanne said:
Yuki felt Alex leave so she curled up into a ball where he had been. She covered herself with blankets trying maintain some of his warmth with her and went back to sleep.
Alex soon returned and sat back down on the bed. He the grabbed his phone and began scrolling through it.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna huffed as her ears twitched more when she was called cute "I-Im not cute" She said as she continued to avert her gaze, she began becoming flustered when he whispered into her ear before touching it.
Camilla blinked before frowning, she knew who caused it? Camilla rattled the thought around in her head for a bit before remembering that time at the park where his mother was going to be attacked, yes, the last time he spoke like that was then..." You mean the person from the park...right?" She said quietly as she stepped away from the wall and walked around him to see his face.

Dakota giggled lightly after he pecked her lips " It wasn't that boring was it?" She joked before finishing fixing her hair "So~, breakfast?"

"Yup~" Kairassi said with a grin before the ride started soon it began to go really fast.

((Time skip I assume?))

Colin had been looking at all the animals and plants around them from where he sat, "Yeah, It is" he said softly as he watched the rabbit nibble on the grass.
Kaname didn't respond, allowing his body to speak for him. His fists curled tighter within his will, his own nails digging into the palms of his hand, carelessly allowing slight trails of blood to emerge from between his fingers. Oblivious to any of it, Kaname shifted his gaze outward, gritting his teeth. "He's always doing something to ruin people's happiness unless it's his own."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
As the TV snapped on, Kalin was fruitlessly hoping that he would lay his eyes on the usual musical competition shows that were normally on. However, it was instead a presidential address, the subject of which was the implementation of a new registration act that would force anyone with special abilities to register with and submit themselves to the government, with those refusing becoming enemies of the nation.
Kalin stared dumbfounded at the idea, as photos of a destroyed school appeared time and again onscreen, as well as the two Special individuals responsible for its destruction.

"They...can't be serious about this. Why would they do something like this? This was a mistake, a terrible mistake, but turning us into slaves, or killing us off isn't the way to keep people safe. Its going to cause more trouble..."

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze refused to waver from the television screen. Her irises scanned it's contents as if it would change for the better, in some way or at least slightly. By now she had dropped the remote, with her hands being clasped together inside her lap. Her main concern was her children. She hadn't even the slightest idea what Kuroh would do, but knowing Kaname was here on Earth bothered her. Especially considering the temper he'd developed.

Layla almost didn't even hear Kalin speak, having being focused on her own runaway thoughts. Sighing in attempt to calm herself down, Layla slowly raised herself to her feet. Without even the slightest glance to Kalin, Layla turned off the television. "...I need to get out of here."

Nonalaka said:
".... Punching the tree?" She repeated "I think a girl talking to herself and punching herself might grab the attention of others..." She said laughing a little "Are you sure that's a good idea?"
(Sorry I forgot to tell that I have exams)

Mateus laughed "it is I'm not joking you will know your strength" he said to Elaena as he get used to her, the abilities multiplied by 6 than 5.

WeirdPrincess said:

✤Anna✤

Anna chuckled and patted his chest, "I'm sure you were fine." She said before she removed her hand from his chest and went to wash her hands. "Game design? That's awesome! How's that working for you?" Anna asked, turning her head back to look at him.

Oliver shrugged. "I got hired to EA games. That's a thing. I'm helping them update Battlefield Hardline." He said, as if it weren't a big achievement at all.

Roman said:
Helena blushed when he kissed her. She slowly leaned up and kissed him back. "Azusa... I'm glad to have met you." She said softly, rest in her head on his shoulder as he carried her.
''im glad i met you too''

...✦Azusa said before he started walking again, carrying Helena✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back