• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex continued to kiss Yuki and gradually made his way back to her lips. Once he felt the softness of them, he kissed her passionately, his hands trailing down her sides to her waist. As he did all this, he felt a warm-like feeling an immediately thought this is what she meant.
Yuki let out another moan. She was embarrassed by it but couldn't resist it. She felt a nice tingling warm sensation whenever he touched her. Yuki scratched his back again and then wrapped her arms around his neck. She returned his kiss equally passionate.

Sixxx said:
( ughhhhhhhhh i dont know how to work that angle i need help)
Dylan kept blushing after he pulled away and looked up at the night sky through the hole" we should go home..." She said quietly not looking at him " its late."
(((( xD ))))

Keiji looked up at the hole too, seeing it was late. H nodded in agreement before wrapping his arms around her and floating to the surface. "Well you should grab your clothes." He said, pointing to the clothes took off. He then put on his shirt, which was soon wet from te water on his body.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Your brother is slightly foolish if he cannot see how strong you really are." he said watching the action outside.
--------

The soldiers have rounded up everyone in the gallery. Once they were loaded up, the soldiers started to shine multi colored lights all over, for a few seconds then they packed it in and left in the menacing vehicles. Outside took on this eerie calm of the night.

[media]

[/media]
(The Supers Anthem)

[/QUOTE]
...⚅ Origami smiled a little before looking out the window again, she didn't like just sitting there and watching everything happen and not even do anything about it ⚅...

"I wanna go help them"

WeirdPrincess said:

❧Analia❧

The article Analia had read didn't exactly say who had caused everything, though it also said a few other things too. "It didn't say specifically who caused it, just that two powerful specials were fighting and somewhere in the mix, a large blast had went off and an elementary school. There were still children inside and the building was diminished." She said with a nod before continuing. "But that article also said that the government had been planning this the entire time, the chip thing. They just needed one of the specials to help move that along, I suppose."

...☬ Harley listened she sighed and crossed her arms, this annoyed her so much, why couldn't everything just be peaceful for once ☬...

"Like I said they are dumbasses, excuse my language but I can not tolerate irrisponsible people"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled a little before looking out the window again, she didn't like just sitting there and watching everything happen and not even do anything about it ⚅...
"I wanna go help them"
"Thought you would never ask." he said as he got up. "Lets follow the vehicles if we can." he suggested.

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-no its not that..''
...✦Azusa said with a smile but his bush darkened✦...
Helena smiled and continued to hug him, "You're getting even darker. Let's get you back quickly.. Unless you're just blushing."

Roman said:
(((( xD ))))
Keiji looked up at the hole too, seeing it was late. H nodded in agreement before wrapping his arms around her and floating to the surface. "Well you should grab your clothes." He said, pointing to the clothes took off. He then put on his shirt, which was soon wet from te water on his body.
Dylan grabbed her cloths not bothering to put hers on blushing bright red from his arms being around her, she took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around his neck and they appeared in the apartment she tossed her cloths in the laundry basket , they disappeared as soon as they hit ,she grabbed some undergarments from the dresser along with a tank top she pealed off the underwear and bra she had and tossed them, before pulling on dry undies and the shirt yanking her wet hair into a bun

Roman said:
Helena smiled and continued to hug him, "You're getting even darker. Let's get you back quickly.. Unless you're just blushing."
''yeah im just blushing...''

...✦Azusa said as he blushed more admitting it immediately✦...

Nanne said:
Yuki let out another moan. She was embarrassed by it but couldn't resist it. She felt a nice tingling warm sensation whenever he touched her. Yuki scratched his back again and then wrapped her arms around his neck. She returned his kiss equally passionate.
Finally understanding how this warmth Yuki kept mentioning felt, Alex wanted more. It gave him a relaxed calm feeling... Enticing too. He slid his hands under he shirt, and wrapped his arms around her body, feeling even warmer than before. He then pulled away from the kiss, taking a quick breath.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jofune Tsurabisu]"Thought you would never ask." he said as he got up. "Lets follow the vehicles if we can." he suggested. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami nods and got up, she looked at Paris and smiled a little ⚅...

"Come on then"

Sixxx said:
Dylan grabbed her cloths not bothering to put hers on blushing bright red from his arms being around her, she took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around his neck and they appeared in the apartment she tossed her cloths in the laundry basket , they disappeared as soon as they hit ,she grabbed some undergarments from the dresser along with a tank top she pealed off the underwear and bra she had and tossed them, before pulling on dry undies and the shirt yanking her wet hair into a bun
Keiji took off his wet shirt and tossed in the laundry basket along with his pants. "That was fun. We should go again soon." He said, as he went to find himself something to change into. After doing so, he laid down on the bed a stretched, only downfall is I got used to the warm water and now I'm cold."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah im just blushing...''
...✦Azusa said as he blushed more admitting it immediately✦...
"Well... Whatever's making you blush-" Helena stopped speaking a looked at him with a soft smile. "It's...Me? Am I making you blush?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi couldn't quite look away from Kaori, out of the many thoughts he was having, there was one that was dominant, that both made sense, but didn't 'I want her', but what did it mean, he wanted her love, but it didn't feel like that was what the though was. This whole time he felt incredibly hot, but not in the sweaty uncomfortable way, though he was sweaty, but rather, he felt his heart burning up and heating the rest of his body as he stared up at Kaori. He then noticed she was studying his face, could she be sizing him down because of his scars? She wouldn't do that, right? But then he saw her smile and he was relieved, no, overjoyed, but why would a mere smile make him feel like that? Masahi had to many questions for his own good, and he couldn't answer any of them for himself. it was then that Kaori had buried her head against his chest, which made his heart beat faster and probably loud enough for her to hear it if she listened, then he wondered, right now does she remember how he feels about her, or was this just a in the moment type of thing for her that she'll only ever do again with someone she comes to love, and he was almost sure she was just in the moment, but hell, he'd gladly take this moment and remember it forever. It was then that he heard what she had said and at first for a few minutes he simply held onto her tighter before finally letting out a sigh as he thought to ask a question♝...
"S-so, Kaori... with how we've been.... and i figure it will happen tonight as well..... maybe we should just sleep together in your bed.... it would be easier that way...."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori moved her gaze back up to his face, looking at it like she was mesmerized. There was just something so... alluring looking at him from the position that she was in. Truly she couldn't care less about his scars. Really she didn't even notice them. Her thoughts were starting to calm down now that they had disconnected, and really she knew that she should have wanted to just hightail it off of him and just hide away in her room forever... But thiinking of disconnecting from Masahi right now didn't seem appealing at all. She didn't want to take away her hand from his hair. She didn't want him to take away his hand from her side. She didn't want to be cold because she couldn't feel the heat of his skin anymore. It was then that she just happened to recall how it was that Masahi felt about her, and immediately afterward the question he had asked while he had her pinned against the wall. Because her mind was clearer it was easier for her to get embarrassed, which is exactly what she did. It was only further heightened by hearing him talk about it moving to the bedroom. Considering their activities, she didn't even think to take it in a "lets actually fall asleep" way, only thinking of the other connotation that "sleep together" held. Really though, this thought should have been the on to make her run, but a big part of her squashed that feeling, replacing it with a sense of acceptance to the idea. Why she was okay with it was beyond her, so she attributed it to just going with the flow of what fate seemed to have in store for them, and she soon spoke in a soft manner☆...

"W-well... if you want to... i-it's okay with me. Y-yeah, it will make it easier..."

Roman said:
"Well... Whatever's making you blush-" Helena stopped speaking a looked at him with a soft smile. "It's...Me? Am I making you blush?"
''y-yeah...y-your chest..i-its rubbing on my arm''

...✦He said as his arm was almost in Helena's cleavage✦...

''i dont mind it though..''

Roman said:
Keiji took off his wet shirt and tossed in the laundry basket along with his pants. "That was fun. We should go again soon." He said, as he went to find himself something to change into. After doing so, he laid down on the bed a stretched, only downfall is I got used to the warm water and now I'm cold."
Dylan crawled under the covers and sighed , she was cold to but kept to her side. She wanted to curl up and cuddle with him butevery time she got close he reminded her ,he wanted nothing more than friendship and that stung " yeh its chilly " she said quietly, clenching her teeth so they didnt chatter

Roman said:
Finally understanding how this warmth Yuki kept mentioning felt, Alex wanted more. It gave him a relaxed calm feeling... Enticing too. He slid his hands under he shirt, and wrapped his arms around her body, feeling even warmer than before. He then pulled away from the kiss, taking a quick breath.
Yuki moaned once again. When Alex pulled away she felt embarrassed and out of breath. She didn't really know what to do but to take a rest from all this excitement. "I'm...sorry..." she said feeling the need to say it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay. Lucia, could you prepare a portal?''
''sure''

...?Lucia said before she opened a portal onto the wall?...

''where are we going...?''

??Celia??

MESGPnx.gif

Celia looked over at Zenya as she spoke, "To their home dimension~ Just so we have something to do today." She said before hearing a knock at her door, causing her to turn her head and look at it. She wasn't expecting anyone today, so who could it be? Walking over to the front door, she opened it to see her mom standing just in front of the door. Her eyes lit up happily and she flung herself at her, Charlotte looking seemingly blank the entire time. As Celia hung off of her mothers shoulders, she spoke as she looked at her, "What brings you here today, so heavily armed?" She asked, smiling brightly.

?Charlotte?

Charlotte sighed lightly and looked back at her overly eager daughter, "I've just come to check on you. Make sure you're alright and everything." She said before Celia hopped off of her shoulders and stood in front of her. She soon brushed off her shoulders and looked back at her, "How are you still so cheery after hearing the news? You should be more concerned about the matter." She said pointedly.

??Celia??

tumblr_n1gphmAkYL1rfq1q7o4_500.gif

Celia laughed lightly before parting her mothers shoulder in a joking matter, "Don't be silly! I am concerned mom, there's just not much that I've seen going on. We're gonna work together to revoke that law and take down the government."

?Charlotte?

tumblr_n1guhyY2mm1s103ldo4_500.gif

Charlotte looked behind Celia, over to where she saw Lucia, Lucelia, Zenua, and a portal open. Though she didn't know where it was headed to, she didn't think it would help the cause much. Shaking her head, she returned her gaze to her daughter and looked down at her, "There's been military running around all over the place and you haven't noticed? I'm sure you'd hear something with those ears of yours." She stated before looking back at the portal and back at Celia. "Were you going somewhere before I showed up?"

??Celia??

tumblr_n0f0zssD6i1ryp534o5_250.gif

Celia blinked a few times, was there really? She didn't hear much of anything in her house. Looking a little distraught, she leaned forward a little, "There has?! I didn't hear anything at all!" She said before listening to her next question. "Oh um... to Lucia's and Lucelia's home dimension..." She trailed off and rubbed the back of her head before an idea popped in her head. "Wanna come? I mean, it's okay if she my mom comes with us right?" Celia turned back to look at the three girls.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver blushed a little and smiled warmly at her. "I'm doing great, but not being able to talk to you felt like hell." He laughed lightly. "I actually started persuing a career in video game design. Cool huh?"

✤Anna✤

Anna chuckled and patted his chest, "I'm sure you were fine." She said before she removed her hand from his chest and went to wash her hands. "Game design? That's awesome! How's that working for you?" Anna asked, turning her head back to look at him.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

MESGPnx.gif

Celia looked over at Zenya as she spoke, "To their home dimension~ Just so we have something to do today." She said before hearing a knock at her door, causing her to turn her head and look at it. She wasn't expecting anyone today, so who could it be? Walking over to the front door, she opened it to see her mom standing just in front of the door. Her eyes lit up happily and she flung herself at her, Charlotte looking seemingly blank the entire time. As Celia hung off of her mothers shoulders, she spoke as she looked at her, "What brings you here today, so heavily armed?" She asked, smiling brightly.

?Charlotte?

Charlotte sighed lightly and looked back at her overly eager daughter, "I've just come to check on you. Make sure you're alright and everything." She said before Celia hopped off of her shoulders and stood in front of her. She soon brushed off her shoulders and looked back at her, "How are you still so cheery after hearing the news? You should be more concerned about the matter." She said pointedly.

??Celia??

tumblr_n1gphmAkYL1rfq1q7o4_500.gif

Celia laughed lightly before parting her mothers shoulder in a joking matter, "Don't be silly! I am concerned mom, there's just not much that I've seen going on. We're gonna work together to revoke that law and take down the government."

?Charlotte?

tumblr_n1guhyY2mm1s103ldo4_500.gif

Charlotte looked behind Celia, over to where she saw Lucia, Lucelia, Zenua, and a portal open. Though she didn't know where it was headed to, she didn't think it would help the cause much. Shaking her head, she returned her gaze to her daughter and looked down at her, "There's been military running around all over the place and you haven't noticed? I'm sure you'd hear something with those ears of yours." She stated before looking back at the portal and back at Celia. "Were you going somewhere before I showed up?"

??Celia??

tumblr_n0f0zssD6i1ryp534o5_250.gif

Celia blinked a few times, was there really? She didn't hear much of anything in her house. Looking a little distraught, she leaned forward a little, "There has?! I didn't hear anything at all!" She said before listening to her next question. "Oh um... to Lucia's and Lucelia's home dimension..." She trailed off and rubbed the back of her head before an idea popped in her head. "Wanna come? I mean, it's okay if she my mom comes with us right?" Celia turned back to look at the three girls.

''um...sure. maybe, you should probably wear something summer-like. its gonna be hot...''

...?Lucelia said as she just started at Celia's mom before returning her sight to Celia and their clothes?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''y-yeah...y-your chest..i-its rubbing on my arm''
...✦He said as his arm was almost in Helena's cleavage✦...

''i dont mind it though..''
Helena moved a little, so his arm wasn't right there. As she did that she hung her head, so he couldn't see her face an how red it was.

Jofune Tsurabisu]"This will be fun." he said as he followed her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami chuckled and nods, she walked out of the place they were in and looked around ⚅...

"How will we catch up?"

Roman said:
Helena moved a little, so his arm wasn't right there. As she did that she hung her head, so he couldn't see her face an how red it was.
...✦Azusa soon laughed lightly before he moved so he was in front of Helena, cupped her chin and raising it so he could see her face before he kissed her nose✦...

Sixxx said:
Dylan crawled under the covers and sighed , she was cold to but kept to her side. She wanted to curl up and cuddle with him butevery time she got close he reminded her ,he wanted nothing more than friendship and that stung " yeh its chilly " she said quietly, clenching her teeth so they didnt chatter
Keiji nodded in agreement as he made his way under the cover. Seeing how close they were, he gently put hi arm around Dylan and held her. "You seemed a little sad when I asked you about your dreams earlier... If I means anything I'd hold you like this... Both for comfort and to keep you warm."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori moved her gaze back up to his face, looking at it like she was mesmerized. There was just something so... alluring looking at him from the position that she was in. Truly she couldn't care less about his scars. Really she didn't even notice them. Her thoughts were starting to calm down now that they had disconnected, and really she knew that she should have wanted to just hightail it off of him and just hide away in her room forever... But thinking of disconnecting from Masahi right now didn't seem appealing at all. She didn't want to take away her hand from his hair. She didn't want him to take away his hand from her side. She didn't want to be cold because she couldn't feel the heat of his skin anymore. It was then that she just happened to recall how it was that Masahi felt about her, and immediately afterward the question he had asked while he had her pinned against the wall. Because her mind was clearer it was easier for her to get embarrassed, which is exactly what she did. It was only further heightened by hearing him talk about it moving to the bedroom. Considering their activities, she didn't even think to take it in a "lets actually fall asleep" way, only thinking of the other connotation that "sleep together" held. Really though, this thought should have been the on to make her run, but a big part of her squashed that feeling, replacing it with a sense of acceptance to the idea. Why she was okay with it was beyond her, so she attributed it to just going with the flow of what fate seemed to have in store for them, and she soon spoke in a soft manner☆...
"W-well... if you want to... i-it's okay with me. Y-yeah, it will make it easier..."
...♝Masahi tilted his head up to match her gaze with one of his own, loving the way she looked, and strangely, the way she looked at him. She was just so damn beautiful to him, sure, some may try to claim there was better out there, but she was all he wanted or needed. But he also knew how Kaori had been whenever something else similar to this happened, she'd want to rush off to her room, but she either didn't want to or didn't bother to try because she was making no hints at doing such, but that could be because of his hold on her, his bare arm under her shirt, hand holding onto her side as the arm wrapped around her, hell, his other hand was still on her cheek and he could so easily reach over with his thumb and touch her lips, but he reframed from doing so. So when she had spoken it sorta confused him, they had slept together every other night, so why was she hesitant about it? Al well, he didn't understand her completely yet anyways, but he found his eyes trailing back to her lips, he wanted more, but he could never ask that of her, he could never ask her to be with him in that way and he knew it, but perhaps she wouldn't mind another kiss, possibly, hopefully, but he stopped himself from just acting, instead he cleared his head and spoke and asked his question at the end♝...

"Okay... but it's probably a safe bet to wait till night...... Also..... would you be opposed to me taking another kiss?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back