• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
He smirked" id like to think so " he said joking looking down at her he bent over an picked up his book from the ground. And dusted it off
...☸ Amaya chuckled and set the flower in her lap ☸...

"So are you new here?"

Sixxx said:
( well she is trying very hard to hide it)
Dylan shrugged " it didnt come to mind, i came across this place years ago , kinda forgot about it to be honest" she smiled as he warmed the water and slidinto deeper water so she was standing in chest deep in water . She watched him quietly for a moment before looking away and looking around the cave
(((( She's doing a good job too ))))

Keiji laughed lightly a stopped warming the water once it reached a decent temperature, "So... Are we gonna come here more often? No that you remember it. We can use it as our personal swim spot." He said, watching her sink into the water. "At least that's what I suggest."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi's tongue made it's way in the moment it could and at first just brushed against Kaori's and the noise she made, he felt it in his own mouth, causind him to happily groan before he also noticed his need for air, but it was pushed to the side as he felt her holding his hair, then feeling her other hand move the way it did, well he got his own chills from it, truly enjoying it as goosebumps formed on his skin. But it was short lived as Kaori pulled out of the kiss, making him realize his own need for air he gasped before looking up at her, his own eyes full of the longing that her's were just hinting at, but enough though the kiss hand stopped, his hand was still gripping her side under her shirt. As he started to slowly regain his senses Masahi realized that his face had heated up so it was crimson red and his ears matched. Without much though Masahi brought his hand down from behind her ear and caressed Kaori's cheek once more before letting out a deep breath inbetween his ragged ones before talking in a shaky voice♝...
"T-thats one..... hell o-of a... a w-way to wake some....one up.... not..... not that i-i would complain if y-you continued....."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sat there on top of him, and it was like every sensation she was feeling was heightened. It was like her nerves were on overdrive. She could feel his breath, ragged as it was, giving her goosebumps with every puff that touched her skin. His hair was smooth under her hand, though it was slightly sweaty now. Not that she minded, really, she was used to that kind of thing. His hand on her side gave her chills, sending them straight to the growing heat in her core. It was a weird place to feel heat, a place that she wasn't used to feeling it in. So really, she didn't think too much on that aside from that it made the rest of her body hot, and it was not an unpleasant feeling. In fact, it was quite the opposite. As she looked at him she noticed the look in his eyes, not really noticing how her own gaze held similar elements with in it. Her mind was fuzzy, but she knew deep down that what she did was not something that she didn't like. It was like her body was trying to tell her mind something, though she was too stubborn to admit what that something was. As she looked at Masahi she noticed how red his face was, guessing her face probably looked similar. Kaori took this as a moment to breathe, studying Masahi's face. It was quite appealing and attractive to her, now that she really looked, but she wasn't sure if that was because of the most recent activities or not. As she heard Masahi talk she gave a slight smile, giving a slight laugh before burying her face in his chest in embarrassment at the realization that she was the one that started all this. She mumbled into his chest, her blush regaining it's heat. She didn't want to move from her position that she was entangled with Masahi in☆...

"...I-I don't know w-what came over me... I-I was think a-about what you said earlier, a-and I guess I g-got carried a-away... but... I didn't dislike it.."

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya chuckled and set the flower in her lap ☸...
"So are you new here?"
" to this school yes, to the world no" he smiled and handed her the book he held it was a novel by HOMER the same guy who wrote the Iliad , this novel in her hand was over 2500 years old , it was hand written with leather pages and was leather bond " the one you call homer wrote it for me and gave it to me on my 300th birthday , but we told him i was turning 17" he said smirking

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami shook her head and sighed ⚅...
"Like I said I'm not leaving, not without you"
"But we need to get from now, until then." he spoke, paying the tab. "Because it looks bad out there, but I think we can get by." he said sitting down again.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
(((( She's doing a good job too ))))
Keiji laughed lightly a stopped warming the water once it reached a decent temperature, "So... Are we gonna come here more often? No that you remember it. We can use it as our personal swim spot." He said, watching her sink into the water. "At least that's what I suggest."
She nodded " yes we can come here anytime, i like it here" she said looking over at him with a soft smile catching him watching her .she blushed a little and silently was happy that it was somewhat dim in the cave so he probably didnt see it

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just needed to make sure......its better safe than...fucked...i mean there are humans who hunt animals in the forest...who knows''
...♢Vanille frowned, adjusting the pack on her shoulder. She looked around the place, noting it didn't look too different from home. It was nostalgic, but her confusion about why they were even here preceded her thoughts of her home planet. She glanced over at Levya, speaking once more♢...

"But why did we even need to come here at all? I don't understand why you got so panicked earlier..."

ManyFaces said:
@Roman (Well yes please currently Blandi is just a confused newbie)
(((( I'll use my character Elliot. He'd be happy to help. ))))

Elliot was walking through the halls of the school. He He just left his dorm to get something from the main building. On his way out, he saw... Something. He was nice so it didn't bother him. H smiled a few spoke, his eyes closed, "Hi~ I'm pretty sure you're new here ...aren't ya?" He asked, his eyes openeing on his last few words.

tumblr_no3jdcfbUH1usikp3o1_500.gif

Roman said:
Helena nodded, but shrugged also. "Well..You should still choose. I'll most likely fall asleep an it'd probably pointless for me to choose if i don't watch the whole thing."
''fine...then how about...Rush Hour?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len reached up and rubbed her head for a few seconds before letting go and pulled away to offer a big, goofy smile. Yeah, he probably could be a great bother for her if he tried, he just needed to break through that self doubt of hers, but seeing as he couldn't even get through his own, well, that was gonna be a hard task to say the least. Len how ever did think he could do it with some effort, after all, a bit of water wasn't gonna scare this one away, and he seemingly wouldn't have to apologize mountains over a bit of teasing. So he looked forward to the future as he spoke to the doubtful girl♖...
"So, want to see any other animals, or do you want to go check on the progress Dad has made?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana closed her eyes from happiness as his hand rubbed on her head, noting how lovely it felt. It was warm, a nice caring gesture that she never really got that often. It was only Ayen that did that, now that she thought about it, so it probably made sense that Len would do it too. It made her feel like he really cared. On the surface she knew that he did, but after all of what had happened in her life Lilliana wasn't too secure in those thoughts. But it didn't really matter, because she was here with people she wanted to be with, despite the circumstances. As she heard Len talk she thought about her options, deciding to go with the latter, as seeing the animals led to her getting cut up. She soon spoke her opinion♧...

"Lets go see Ayen. I wanna see the house!"

Lumina said:
...♢Vanille frowned, adjusting the pack on her shoulder. She looked around the place, noting it didn't look too different from home. It was nostalgic, but her confusion about why they were even here preceded her thoughts of her home planet. She glanced over at Levya, speaking once more♢...
"But why did we even need to come here at all? I don't understand why you got so panicked earlier..."
''again...its just safer...besides, back in my home dimension, my family was instructed to leave the area before they were executed, but they refused and they were executed the day after...luckily i was outside of my house before they raided it...and i got to watch it burn...''

...✦She said looking down in a saddened expression. She soon looked at Vanille✦...

''i dont want the same result happening twice..''

Sixxx said:
" to this school yes, to the world no" he smiled and handed her the book he held it was a novel by HOMER the same guy who wrote the Iliad , this novel in her hand was over 2500 years old , it was hand written with leather pages and was leather bond " the one you call homer wrote it for me and gave it to me on my 300th birthday , but we told him i was turning 17" he said smirking
...☸ Amaya looked at the book, 300th birthday?! Jeez ☸...

"How old are you now?"

Sixxx said:
She nodded " yes we can come here anytime, i like it here" she said looking over at him with a soft smile catching him watching her .she blushed a little and silently was happy that it was somewhat dim in the cave so he probably didnt see it
Keiji smiled and swam around the warm water. "Cool. Now we have our own little hangout." He said. "Hey, what's something you dream about, Dylan?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon glanced over at her sister to see her unconscious in Achilles' arms. This sparked anger in the young girl, and it took a lot of willpower not to stop, run back and give the robots a piece of her mind. She hadn't seen Yumi pass out on her own, so it wasn't hard to assume the robots had done something. Whenever they got a chance she'd check over Yumi to make sure she was fine. Until then they just had to keep running. Eventually they came across the old lady, and before she knew it she her sister and the lady herself were plopped in the cart, on their way to some boarding house. Kanon couldn't help but look at Achilles with out the shirt. It made for a nice distraction from the chaos that was happening⊗...

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya looked at the book, 300th birthday?! Jeez ☸...
"How old are you now?"
He sighed and thought deeply " im about 3721 years old? , you stop paying attention after about 200 years". He said with a shurg

...☼Chiharu didn't seem happy with the thought of sitting still, but she did long enough for Miyaka to put her hair up in a ponytail. Even with it up, it hung far down her back, and it swished around as she got up and ran a bit ahead. She heard Miyaka say it was time to get dressed, and she stopped, turning toward her and frowned. Why did they need to get dressed? She was comfy the way she was. So she thought she'd ask☼...

"But why do we have to do that?"

Roman said:
Keiji smiled and swam around the warm water. "Cool. Now we have our own little hangout." He said. "Hey, what's something you dream about, Dylan?"
" finding love, being safe and someday having a family " she said looking away, feeling like that was a unrealistic dream " though i doubt it will come true"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori sat there on top of him, and it was like every sensation she was feeling was heightened. It was like her nerves were on overdrive. She could feel his breath, ragged as it was, giving her goosebumps with every puff that touched her skin. His hair was smooth under her hand, though it was slightly sweaty now. Not that she minded, really, she was used to that kind of thing. His hand on her side gave her chills, sending them straight to the growing heat in her core. It was a weird place to feel heat, a place that she wasn't used to feeling it in. So really, she didn't think too much on that aside from that it made the rest of her body hot, and it was not an unpleasant feeling. In fact, it was quite the opposite. As she looked at him she noticed the look in his eyes, not really noticing how her own gaze held similar elements with in it. Her mind was fuzzy, but she knew deep down that what she did was not something that she didn't like. It was like her body was trying to tell her mind something, though she was too stubborn to admit what that something was. As she looked at Masahi she noticed how red his face was, guessing her face probably looked similar. Kaori took this as a moment to breathe, studying Masahi's face. It was quite appealing and attractive to her, now that she really looked, but she wasn't sure if that was because of the most recent activities or not. As she heard Masahi talk she gave a slight smile, giving a slight laugh before burying her face in his chest in embarrassment at the realization that she was the one that started all this. She mumbled into his chest, her blush regaining it's heat. She didn't want to move from her position that she was entangled with Masahi in☆...
"...I-I don't know w-what came over me... I-I was think a-about what you said earlier, a-and I guess I g-got carried a-away... but... I didn't dislike it.."
...♝Masahi couldn't quite look away from Kaori, out of the many thoughts he was having, there was one that was dominant, that both made sense, but didn't 'I want her', but what did it mean, he wanted her love, but it didn't feel like that was what the though was. This whole time he felt incredibly hot, but not in the sweaty uncomfortable way, though he was sweaty, but rather, he felt his heart burning up and heating the rest of his body as he stared up at Kaori. He then noticed she was studying his face, could she be sizing him down because of his scars? She wouldn't do that, right? But then he saw her smile and he was relieved, no, overjoyed, but why would a mere smile make him feel like that? Masahi had to many questions for his own good, and he couldn't answer any of them for himself. it was then that Kaori had buried her head against his chest, which made his heart beat faster and probably loud enough for her to hear it if she listened, then he wondered, right now does she remember how he feels about her, or was this just a in the moment type of thing for her that she'll only ever do again with someone she comes to love, and he was almost sure she was just in the moment, but hell, he'd gladly take this moment and remember it forever. It was then that he heard what she had said and at first for a few minutes he simply held onto her tighter before finally letting out a sigh as he thought to ask a question♝...

"S-so, Kaori... with how we've been.... and i figure it will happen tonight as well..... maybe we should just sleep together in your bed.... it would be easier that way...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back