• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking, his destination being the city at the outskirts of the desert. As he took each step, he replied to Asuka♅...
“ The beings who wish to keep their powers. The government has no right to take away their powers. ”

----------------------

...ΨKenji replied as he slowly began attempting to stand, nothing but pain engulfing his body as he did soΨ...

“ I.. have to beat him.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had undone her hair, letting it fall over her back and shoulders, while her clothes changed to a dark cloak that went to her knees. Her mind had wandered back to Yoshino as she stared at the ground, soon responding absently to Akira. It wasn't that she wasn't interested in what he was saying (because she was... kind of), she was just distracted by thinking of a (possibly) kidnapped Shino. That wouldn't sit very well for her and she couldn't just walk around like it was okay, Asuka had to go do something. She was to focused on trying to figure out how she would rescue her if she had gotten kidnapped (because in Asuka's mind, she was). Her lips curled into a frown once more as tried to think about he people would have taken Yoshino and well... there were a few. Of course, none of them really hated her or anything, it was more so Asuka. There was a few people she could name that would have it out for her... and she knew where they were located for the most part. This was going to be a pain, on top of this situation too. Letting out a small grunt, she kicked at the ground before picking up her pace and walking slightly ahead of him as she walked towards the city❦...

"Uh huh..."

tumblr_nir4dzYu9O1qkw2uho3_250.gif

...❦Asuka looked back at Akira as she spoke once more before holding her hand out, a black witch-like hat appearing in her hand before she put it on. As she continued walking, her body had begun to dissipate into smoke, starting with her feet. It worked its way up her figure until she was gone completely, vanishing from sight❦...

"I'll be going now, I have business to take care of."

tumblr_nrr08yw3R51se015qo1_540.gif

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana glanced up at Len as she felt his arms around her shoulders, a small smile on her lips. It felt nice to be able to hug someone like this. For as much as she didn't like being around people, she didn't like feeling completely alone either. So to have this with Len was nice. Though, his words made her bury her face into his shirt though. Big brother, huh...? He was probably just saying that. As much as she wanted to believe it, it was hard to think of herself as actual family yet. Plus... Ayen only said she could stay, not that she was officially part of the family or anything. As much as the thought of having Len be her older brother made her happy, she doubted it would actually happen. After all, you can call yourself whatever you wanted to, it didn't necessarily make it true. Lilliana spoke, her voice muffled by his shirt♧...
"...okay."
...♖Len reached up and rubbed her head for a few seconds before letting go and pulled away to offer a big, goofy smile. Yeah, he probably could be a great bother for her if he tried, he just needed to break through that self doubt of hers, but seeing as he couldn't even get through his own, well, that was gonna be a hard task to say the least. Len how ever did think he could do it with some effort, after all, a bit of water wasn't gonna scare this one away, and he seemingly wouldn't have to apologize mountains over a bit of teasing. So he looked forward to the future as he spoke to the doubtful girl♖...

"So, want to see any other animals, or do you want to go check on the progress Dad has made?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...haha, alright''
...✦He said as he blushed when Helena grabbed his hand but he instead just held it✦...
Helena smiled, "I'll let you pick the movie because I don't know what you have."

Roman said:
Helena smiled, "I'll let you pick the movie because I don't know what you have."
''we'll pretty much have any kind of movie your thinking of''

...✦Azusa said as he let out a light laugh✦...

Sixxx said:
She swam over and kissed him with a grin before splashing him and swam away
Keiji had caught Dylan before she could swim any further and pulled he back. "Got you." He said, laughing a little. He then splashed her and wen underwater.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna blew some air from her cheeks before standing up and following Mako to the door "That depends, how much do you like arcades?" she said before tapping her chin for a moment "...or have you ever done archery before, its super fun!" she said with smile before pausing "W-Well in my opinion anyways" she said before laughing a little and looking to the side.
Mako looked at her for a moment before letting out a chuckle, "Arcades? Not so sure what that is:..Archery? Yeah I have...I'm pretty sure I did mention that I was the 2nd best of my villages warriors...well everything about it." he said before walking out after her. "Remember? I told you my sisters and I are basically the people in charge of training new warriors and leading them to battle..." he said quietly.

Nanne said:
Yuki let out a moan when he did so. She wrapped her legs around his and accidentally scratched his back. She let him carry on with his rough kisses and nips.
Alex continued to kiss Yuki and gradually made his way back to her lips. Once he felt the softness of them, he kissed her passionately, his hands trailing down her sides to her waist. As he did all this, he felt a warm-like feeling an immediately thought this is what she meant.

Blandi arrived outside the school in her chicken house which sat itself down on the front lawn.The door opened and Blandi walked out "This is new school yes yes yes...but where are the people" Blandi walked very quickly inside probably having to duck as she searched for what might be the principle or a fellow student who could show her where the principle was currently at.

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya smiled an held onto the flower, she nodded ☸...
"Yea, it kinda did"
" when ever you feel sad, look at it , it wont ever die" he said with a soft smile

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we'll pretty much have any kind of movie your thinking of''
...✦Azusa said as he let out a light laugh✦...
Helena nodded, but shrugged also. "Well..You should still choose. I'll most likely fall asleep an it'd probably pointless for me to choose if i don't watch the whole thing."

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon followed shortly after, entering the school ground with ever-growing panic. It was then that Kanon spotted Yumi, and before she could react Achilles was already off running toward her. Thankfully he was able to fend off the robots and grab her sister, who honestly looked like she wouldn't be able to defend herself at all. As Achilles grabbed Yumi, Kanon grabbed the pack that he had dropped, running with him as he grabbed her to exit the school gates. Thinking nothing more than how to get her sister out of here, Kanon ran faster with Achilles than ever had before, and that was saying something⊗...

-----

...۞Yumi had just exited the building when suddenly she heard the whirring of machines around her. Two robots seemed to have been waiting outside the dorm, as if they were... after her or something. Her eyes widened, and she began to back up a few steps, her hysteria rising. She hadn't even seen Kanon yet. Just as they seemed to reach her an unknown person slammed them away, turning them into scrap. In her fright at everything happening Yumi soon felt the edges of her vision go black, but the stranger caught her just before her face ate pavement. Yumi hung unconscious as Achilles ran with her and her sister out of the school gates۞...
Achilles ran, through some back streets, until they nearly bowled over an elderly lady. "Sorry ma'am." he apologized. "Where are you going in such a hurry, you look like the whole world is chasing you." she said laughing. "I could use some help with this cart, my boarding house is down the alley a bit more, but its hard for me to move this heavy wagon by myself." she asked Achilles. "Boarding house?" he asked as he plopped the Yumi, in the cart besides the other stuff, then plopped the old lady and Kanon into the cart also. "Just tell me where to go." he said as he ducked under the bars and began to push on the handle, the cart lurched forward, as Achilles strained under the sunlight, sweat dripping off of his well honed body. He tied his shirt around his head, as it made it cooler for him to push the car along at a good pace...

@Lumina

ManyFaces said:
Blandi arrived outside the school in her chicken house which sat itself down on the front lawn.The door opened and Blandi walked out "This is new school yes yes yes...but where are the people" Blandi walked very quickly inside probably having to duck as she searched for what might be the principle or a fellow student who could show her where the principle was currently at.
(((( Need someone to interact with? I'm free ^~^ )))

Roman said:
Keiji had caught Dylan before she could swim any further and pulled he back. "Got you." He said, laughing a little. He then splashed her and wen underwater.
( you know shes like falling in love with him right ?)

Dylan smirked and swam to the edge siting on a rock still in the water she ran her fingers across it the top of the water with a soft smile she lay back , the water only an inch or two deep where her hear was

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu followed Miyaka, fidgeting as she redressed the bandages. Her arm hurt for obvious reasons, and couldn't understand why she had to have the bandages on, not really comprehending the purpose behind it. They were uncomfortable and she didn't want them, and the feeling showed on her face. But soon the bandages were reset, and she was sat down to have her hair brushed. It was full of knots from the bath, so she whimpered as Miyaka brushed through it. She didn't want to sit still and be here, she had an insatiable urge to get up and run to find Misafune. But with Miyaka brushing her hair, it was kind of hard to move, so she whined up at Miyaka☼...
"Are you done yet? Can we go?"
"Hold still, silly girl." she said as she conjured her purse for a hairband. Finishing with the hair, she puts it in a ponytail and then finishes her own hair. "Time to get dressed." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:

Sixxx said:
" when ever you feel sad, look at it , it wont ever die" he said with a soft smile
...☸ Amaya looked down at it, a little smile on her face☸...

"I will, and thank you Charlie your really sweet"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and listened, she looked up at him, she didn't want to leave... Expecially knowing Paris was still down here ⚅...
"Im not leaving until I know your safe.."
"Sadly, I fear the world I was safe in no longer exists. There is no room for me here either." he said dejectedly. "If you need to leave, please go, I wish not for your troubles to compound because of me." he said. "Just take a memory of me, to hold you while you sleep." he spoke as he rose to pay the check.

@Mayyflower

Sixxx said:
( you know shes like falling in love with him right ?)
Dylan smirked and swam to the edge siting on a rock still in the water she ran her fingers across it the top of the water with a soft smile she lay back , the water only an inch or two deep where her hear was
(((( I did not know that. ))))

Keiji poked his head out from under the water. He sighed lightly and chuckled, "This is fun. Why didn't you suggest this idea in the first place?" He asked, making the water warm.

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya looked down at it, a little smile on her face☸...
"I will, and thank you Charlie your really sweet"
He smirked" id like to think so " he said joking looking down at her he bent over an picked up his book from the ground. And dusted it off

Roman said:
(((( I did not know that. ))))
Keiji poked his head out from under the water. He sighed lightly and chuckled, "This is fun. Why didn't you suggest this idea in the first place?" He asked, making the water warm.
( well she is trying very hard to hide it)

Dylan shrugged " it didnt come to mind, i came across this place years ago , kinda forgot about it to be honest" she smiled as he warmed the water and slidinto deeper water so she was standing in chest deep in water . She watched him quietly for a moment before looking away and looking around the cave

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back