• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''again...its just safer...besides, back in my home dimension, my family was instructed to leave the area before they were executed, but they refused and they were executed the day after...luckily i was outside of my house before they raided it...and i got to watch it burn...''
...✦She said looking down in a saddened expression. She soon looked at Vanille✦...

''i dont want the same result happening twice..''
...♢Vanille looked shocked. Executed? Was something like that happening back on Earth? The witch had no idea what was actually going on with the goverment and the chips, so her mind was thinking the worst. She spoke again, crossing her arms♢...

"Earth is safe, though. Nothing has been happening that would warrant execution..."

Sixxx said:
He sighed and thought deeply " im about 3721 years old? , you stop paying attention after about 200 years". He said with a shurg
...☸ Amaya nods and listened, she was alittle younger than him ☸...

"Yea I forgot but I know I'm a little younger than that"

ManyFaces said:
Blandi nodded "Yes yes I am new...are you new?" she stared at Elliot trying to see if he had any maps of some sort on him @Roman
Elliot nodded, "I'm fairly new... I've been here for awhile now." He said, smiling a little. "If you want I can show you around and stuff." He told her.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot leaned back a bit not expecting her to move like that first, he then laughed lightly "Id trade it to be able to sleep normal any day" he admitted "Its quite lonely being awake when everyone around you is asleep" he said before pulling a small ball out of his pocket and leaving it on the table. The ball folded out into a shape of a little robotic cat and yawn, walking towards Yumi "That's why I make little things like this...My sister chose what it looks like.."
Dakota laughed lightly at his words before getting ready then getting into the shower, after a while she finished waving herself and stepped out, drying herself she then put on a fresh set of clothes. She adjusted them a little, now content with herself she stepped out of the bathroom, still combing out her hair. She watched Roland fiddling with his own hair for a bit, giggling lightly she then spoke "All done~"

??Yumi??

tumblr_mk5bb0FKOs1rjwa86o1_500.gif

"That's true, I can understand that." Yumi said with a nod before sitting down in her seat once more and looking down at the ball Elliot had placed one the table. Reaching her hand out to touch it, she immediately retracted her hand as she saw that small ball untold itself into a tiny robotic kitten. It was the cutest thing she'd ever saw, that was robotic wise. Clasping her hands together, Yumi looked down at the cat, "How cute!" She said happily, her head tilting to the side before reaching a hand out towards the metal kitten. "This is phenomenal~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its...a comedy and action movie so im sure you wont pass out..''
Helena leaned against his arm and giggled, "Alright we'll see." She said, hugging his arm.

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya nods and listened, she was alittle younger than him ☸...
"Yea I forgot but I know I'm a little younger than that"
" we have seen so many ofman kinds darkest an brightest moments" he said with a sad smile nodding

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♢Vanille looked shocked. Executed? Was something like that happening back on Earth? The witch had no idea what was actually going on with the goverment and the chips, so her mind was thinking the worst. She spoke again, crossing her arms♢...
"Earth is safe, though. Nothing has been happening that would warrant execution..."
''but...i dont want it to happen......i have a childhood friend, Zenya. she visited that world one time, and i came along. we were about to get kidnapped but Zenya fought back using her powers while i hid...when police rolled in, they arrested the guy that was trying to kidnap us but they had CIA with them and took Zenya...what happened to her? She became a weapon for the humans. luckily, she had broken out and a Succubus was able to stop her. it is a miracle she wasnt being controlled by the humans anymore as a weapon. but i dont think that same miracle would save us if we were captured...''

Roman said:
Helena leaned against his arm and giggled, "Alright we'll see." She said, hugging his arm.
...✦Azusa blushed more as he just kept walking with Helena. Since Helena was hugging his arm, he could feel her chest on his arm which he never experienced ever. He only just kept walking as the blush maintained✦...

Blandi nodded "Yes yes I must understand how this school works new school means new rules...or no rules!The less rules the better yes,Oh and can we start with the cafeteria I think that's what it's called yes yes yes?" Blandi was obviously excited to get a tour and probably even more so to see where they got food from

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana closed her eyes from happiness as his hand rubbed on her head, noting how lovely it felt. It was warm, a nice caring gesture that she never really got that often. It was only Ayen that did that, now that she thought about it, so it probably made sense that Len would do it too. It made her feel like he really cared. On the surface she knew that he did, but after all of what had happened in her life Lilliana wasn't too secure in those thoughts. But it didn't really matter, because she was here with people she wanted to be with, despite the circumstances. As she heard Len talk she thought about her options, deciding to go with the latter, as seeing the animals led to her getting cut up. She soon spoke her opinion♧...
"Lets go see Ayen. I wanna see the house!"
...♖Len nodded and smiled before taking her hand then starting to walk towards the house, think she had had enough of the animals he could call upon, though he didn't blame her, those pups were nightmare, adorable fluffy cute nightmares with small teeth and adorable eyes. As they neared the location Len could smell smoke oak wood burning and saw lights that seemed to be coming from windows, then he realized his father had finished the house while they were gone and he could roughly make out that it was two stories in height, and definitely long, so he just looked at Lilliana♖...

"Looks like dad is a fast worker, welcome home Lilliana."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
" finding love, being safe and someday having a family " she said looking away, feeling like that was a unrealistic dream " though i doubt it will come true"
Keiji smiled and swam over to Dylan, "You will one day. All of that... It'll come true. Take it from me. You're best friend." He said, giving her a hug. "Just never let you're dreams go... And they'll one day come true."

Roman said:
Talia followed behind Elora, quietly thinking to herself. Once Elora sat down, Talia didn't s instead remained standing. She smiled an listened as she spoke. Talia soon replied, "Some places that safe for us to go? Honestly I don't know... Can't say I've really thought about it."

✢Elora✢

"Mm..." Elora hummed in thought. She didn't really know the place all that well, so she didn't know of any place around here, whether it was safe or not. "How about any place then? I don't know what's around here, so I can't say I know of anywhere that's particularly safe. We'll just have to be cautious wherever we go."

ManyFaces said:
Blandi nodded "Yes yes I must understand how this school works new school means new rules...or no rules!The less rules the better yes,Oh and can we start with the cafeteria I think that's what it's called yes yes yes?" Blandi was obviously excited to get a tour and probably even more so to see where they got food from
Elliot nodded and turned the other direction. "If you wish to see the cafeteria, just follow me." He said, as he began walking, motioning for her to follow. "My name is Elliot. Elliot Salem. What's your name?" He asked

Roman said:
Keiji smiled and swam over to Dylan, "You will one day. All of that... It'll come true. Take it from me. You're best friend." He said, giving her a hug. "Just never let you're dreams go... And they'll one day come true."
( would you like me to make it more obvious for him)

She sighed blushing as she was leaning her head on his chest when he hugged her " i hope so , cause its what ive always wanted"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and sits up she looked outside once more and sighed ⚅...
"Yea we will"
"Your brother is slightly foolish if he cannot see how strong you really are." he said watching the action outside.

--------

The soldiers have rounded up everyone in the gallery. Once they were loaded up, the soldiers started to shine multi colored lights all over, for a few seconds then they packed it in and left in the menacing vehicles. Outside took on this eerie calm of the night.

[media]

[/media]
(The Supers Anthem)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa blushed more as he just kept walking with Helena. Since Helena was hugging his arm, he could feel her chest on his arm which he never experienced ever. He only just kept walking as the blush maintained✦...
Helena looked at Azusa's face, blinking at the sight of how red it was. "Hey, why is your face so red?" She asked. "Something wrong? Are you sick?"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Your brother is slightly foolish if he cannot see how strong you really are." he said watching the action outside.
--------

The soldiers have rounded up everyone in the gallery. Once they were loaded up, the soldiers started to shine multi colored lights all over, for a few seconds then they packed it in and left in the menacing vehicles. Outside took on this eerie calm of the night.

[media]

[/media]
(The Supers Anthem)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Hollywood Undead<3 ))))

Roman said:
Helena looked at Azusa's face, blinking at the sight of how red it was. "Hey, why is your face so red?" She asked. "Something wrong? Are you sick?"
''n-no its not that..''

...✦Azusa said with a smile but his bush darkened✦...

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley shook her head, she was a goddess she didn't need to hide, expecially since she was a goddess of war, she was definitely not running she was gonna stay and fight ☬...
"I will not hide, I will stay and fight to help protect the supers, anyways who caused this stupid thing anyways? It was probably some dumbass messing around with stuff"

❧Analia❧

The article Analia had read didn't exactly say who had caused everything, though it also said a few other things too. "It didn't say specifically who caused it, just that two powerful specials were fighting and somewhere in the mix, a large blast had went off and an elementary school. There were still children inside and the building was diminished." She said with a nod before continuing. "But that article also said that the government had been planning this the entire time, the chip thing. They just needed one of the specials to help move that along, I suppose."

Sixxx said:
( would you like me to make it more obvious for him)
She sighed blushing as she was leaning her head on his chest when he hugged her " i hope so , cause its what ive always wanted"
(((( You do whatever you want. Just gotta remember he's an airhead, so he probably wouldn't even notice ))))

Keiji put a hand on her head and hugged a little tighter before letting go. "They keep you striving for what you want, so never give up on them. They're there to keep you going."

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon glanced over at her sister to see her unconscious in Achilles' arms. This sparked anger in the young girl, and it took a lot of willpower not to stop, run back and give the robots a piece of her mind. She hadn't seen Yumi pass out on her own, so it wasn't hard to assume the robots had done something. Whenever they got a chance she'd check over Yumi to make sure she was fine. Until then they just had to keep running. Eventually they came across the old lady, and before she knew it she her sister and the lady herself were plopped in the cart, on their way to some boarding house. Kanon couldn't help but look at Achilles with out the shirt. It made for a nice distraction from the chaos that was happening⊗...
Achilles had pulled the cart to what looked like a run down building. "Yes, this is it. Thank you for the ride. A boarding house is a place people rent to stay. Would you need a place to stay?" she thanked him, taking a long look at his body. She giggled, as she was too old to give that stallion the riding it needed. "Yes, ma'am we would like a place to stay, since the dorms seem full." he admitted. He did not like lying, but to come out and say they were in trouble, would bring more of it. "Oh, you go to that school, well, normally I would chase you away, but in exchange for room and board, you work for me keeping up this place, Deal?" she put it to him. "Well sure, that sounds fair." he spoke out, not really understanding what he was getting himself into..

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu didn't seem happy with the thought of sitting still, but she did long enough for Miyaka to put her hair up in a ponytail. Even with it up, it hung far down her back, and it swished around as she got up and ran a bit ahead. She heard Miyaka say it was time to get dressed, and she stopped, turning toward her and frowned. Why did they need to get dressed? She was comfy the way she was. So she thought she'd ask☼...
"But why do we have to do that?"
"Because, there are boys out there. And we dont want boys looking at you naked, understand?" she said as she found the robes left for them. She wrangled Chiharu into starting to get into the robes...

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

"Mm..." Elora hummed in thought. She didn't really know the place all that well, so she didn't know of any place around here, whether it was safe or not. "How about any place then? I don't know what's around here, so I can't say I know of anywhere that's particularly safe. We'll just have to be cautious wherever we go."

Talia nodded and placed he hands behind her back, soon looking around the surrounding area as she thought. " Well since we'll be going anywhere, it just leaves it at us trying to figure out what we want to do." She said softly. Since she didn't do much but hang out at home and go to school o the mall, there wasn't a lot of places she could suggest. "What do you feel like doing?"

Roman said:
(((( You do whatever you want. Just gotta remember he's an airhead, so he probably wouldn't even notice ))))
Keiji put a hand on her head and hugged a little tighter before letting go. "They keep you striving for what you want, so never give up on them. They're there to keep you going."
( ughhhhhhhhh i dont know how to work that angle i need help)

Dylan kept blushing after he pulled away and looked up at the night sky through the hole" we should go home..." She said quietly not looking at him " its late."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back