• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki moaned once again. When Alex pulled away she felt embarrassed and out of breath. She didn't really know what to do but to take a rest from all this excitement. "I'm...sorry..." she said feeling the need to say it.
Alex soon caught his breath, the scratches on his back from Yuki's nails soon healed too. He leaned down so his face was right above hers. "Don't be. You do nothing wrong." He told her as his hands gently ran along her smooth skin and from under her shirt. "Now... Let's finish what we started." He said softly as his fingers lightly gripped the hem of Yuki's shirt and he pulled it up enough so only her stomach would show. Alex smiled as he gently ran his fingertips across her skin and began kissing her once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Talia nodded and placed he hands behind her back, soon looking around the surrounding area as she thought. " Well since we'll be going anywhere, it just leaves it at us trying to figure out what we want to do." She said softly. Since she didn't do much but hang out at home and go to school o the mall, there wasn't a lot of places she could suggest. "What do you feel like doing?"

✢Elora✢

Elora hadn't thought that far, she really didn't know what she wanted to do. As long as it didn't make her bored and irritated, she was fine with anything. Though... come to think of it a lot of thinks kind of made her irritated. Sighing, she twirled the pipe aimlessly in her hand. "Something not boring, like... flying a plane or driving my Jeep through a forest or something. Anything exciting really, I just don't want to be bored."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa soon laughed lightly before he moved so he was in front of Helena, cupped her chin and raising it so he could see her face before he kissed her nose✦...
Helena blushed even more... Which was miraculous because he face was already red enough. She felt weak in the legs and soon found herself hugging Azusa, both to keep from falling a because she wanted to.

Roman said:
Helena blushed even more... Which was miraculous because he face was already red enough. She felt weak in the legs and soon found herself hugging Azusa, both to keep from falling a because she wanted to.
...✦Azusa soon pulled away and picked up Helena bridal style before he kissed her lips as he held her✦...

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley listened she sighed and crossed her arms, this annoyed her so much, why couldn't everything just be peaceful for once ☬...
"Like I said they are dumbasses, excuse my language but I can not tolerate irrisponsible people"

❧Analia❧

Analia shook her head, she didn't mind her language all that much. Elora, her caretaker and superior, used that kind of language most of the time when they were on missions. She never tried saying any of them of course, mostly because she thought they were bad words. A goody two shoes this girl was. "That's fine. You remind me of someone else I know..." She said softly before continuing, "At least we know what's going on now. We'll have to watch out from now on though... stupid government." She muttered before going back to looking at the computer she was looking at before. "What brought you to the mall Harley?" Analia asked, turning her head to look back at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len nodded and smiled before taking her hand then starting to walk towards the house, think she had had enough of the animals he could call upon, though he didn't blame her, those pups were nightmare, adorable fluffy cute nightmares with small teeth and adorable eyes. As they neared the location Len could smell smoke oak wood burning and saw lights that seemed to be coming from windows, then he realized his father had finished the house while they were gone and he could roughly make out that it was two stories in height, and definitely long, so he just looked at Lilliana♖...
"Looks like dad is a fast worker, welcome home Lilliana."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana nodded, grabbing his hand as they started making their way back. The fireflies were just as beautiful as they had been on the way there, which helped in keeping her happy. It was still night, so the young girl couldn't help but yawn. After all, she had run off from her aunts around the time she'd normally go to bed, so she was up a lot later than she was used to. But soon she too could smell the oak wood burning as well, and as soon as the house came into view Lilliana let go of Ayen's hand, running up to the house to look at it. It was amazing! Ayen had built this himself? Wanting to see the inside Lilliana opened the door, bursting in, looking around with wonder♧...

"Wow!"

WeirdPrincess said:

?Elora?

Elora hadn't thought that far, she really didn't know what she wanted to do. As long as it didn't make her bored and irritated, she was fine with anything. Though... come to think of it a lot of thinks kind of made her irritated. Sighing, she twirled the pipe aimlessly in her hand. "Something not boring, like... flying a plane or driving my Jeep through a forest or something. Anything exciting really, I just don't want to be bored."

"Well.. You know I'm not the social type, so I don't try many things... If you want, I could show you my place... I think there's a few things we can do there.. Like watching tv, a movie, video games or we could go to the forest a drive your Jeep which sounds pretty fun. I've only rode in my dad's car and well it isn't meant to drive through forests..." Talk said, stating all those ideas that came to mind. In reality when she mentioned home, she just want to make sure everything was okay with her family. Then she thought she'd tell Elora that too. Her eyes slowly made their way downward.

tumblr_n4fm1fpHE21r44ptno5_1280.jpg

"With everything going on... I'm worried about my family. Mind if we go check on them before I do anything else? They're probably worried about me since I haven't come home yet."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa soon pulled away and picked up Helena bridal style before he kissed her lips as he held her✦...
Helena blushed when he kissed her. She slowly leaned up and kissed him back. "Azusa... I'm glad to have met you." She said softly, rest in her head on his shoulder as he carried her.

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon just watched as Achilles bent the truth for why they needed to stay. It's not like it was really that harmful of a lie, right? Kanon had her arm around Yumi's shoulders the whole ride, making sure she wasn't jostled around too much. She looked between the old lady and Achilles as they spoke, glancing occasionally down the road they came from, hoping they wouldn't be chased this far. In her panic she spoke to Achilles, hinting that she wasnted to go inside already⊗...

"Hey, Achilles? We should get Yumi to bed, because she's tired..."

-------

...☼Hearing Miyaka's words and feeling her try to put the robes on her, Chiharu released a high-pitched giggle, slipping out her grasp momentarily, the robe half on her. In her mind they were playing a game, a game of keep away, and that's exactly what she was doing as she ran through the bath, still half naked and still giggling☼...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but...i dont want it to happen......i have a childhood friend, Zenya. she visited that world one time, and i came along. we were about to get kidnapped but Zenya fought back using her powers while i hid...when police rolled in, they arrested the guy that was trying to kidnap us but they had CIA with them and took Zenya...what happened to her? She became a weapon for the humans. luckily, she had broken out and a Succubus was able to stop her. it is a miracle she wasnt being controlled by the humans anymore as a weapon. but i dont think that same miracle would save us if we were captured...''
...◇Vanille continued frowning, taking a step toward Levya. What the heck was she talking about? Why would they be captured? Really, as far as she was concerned, she had nothing to worry about back on Earth, but Levya was saying a bunch of things that didn't make sense. She spoke, looking back in the direction that the portal was momentarily◇...

"Captured? Nobody is out to capture us! We were safe in the forest back home! Earth is a safe place for people with powers!"

WeirdPrincess said:

❧Analia❧

Analia shook her head, she didn't mind her language all that much. Elora, her caretaker and superior, used that kind of language most of the time when they were on missions. She never tried saying any of them of course, mostly because she thought they were bad words. A goody two shoes this girl was. "That's fine. You remind me of someone else I know..." She said softly before continuing, "At least we know what's going on now. We'll have to watch out from now on though... stupid government." She muttered before going back to looking at the computer she was looking at before. "What brought you to the mall Harley?" Analia asked, turning her head to look back at her.

...☬ Harley chuckled and looked around ☬...

"I got bored so I came here to look at some clothes what about you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...sure. maybe, you should probably wear something summer-like. its gonna be hot...''
...?Lucelia said as she just started at Celia's mom before returning her sight to Celia and their clothes?...

??Celia??

tumblr_n02v0ixo1c1rv4a09o3_250.gif

Charlotte stepped inside the house and Celia closed the door behind her before turning her head away and puffing her cheeks out. "Aww! I don't wanna!" She protested, sounding child-like. "I'll just take off the sweater if I get hot, I'll be fine~"

Roman said:
Alex soon caught his breath, the scratches on his back from Yuki's nails soon healed too. He leaned down so his face was right above hers. "Don't be. You did nothing wrong." He told her as his hands gently ran along her smooth skin and from under her shirt. "Now... Let's finish what we started." He said softly as his fingers lightly gripped the hem of Yuki's shirt and he pulled it up enough so only her stomach would show. Alex smiled as he gently ran his fingertips across her skin and began kissing her once more.
Yuki blushed, "Finish what we started?...." She felt embarrassed at his words and trembled a little at his touch. Yuki kissed him back a bit roughly. Her hands wrapped around his neck once again.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana nodded, grabbing his hand as they started making their way back. The fireflies were just as beautiful as they had been on the way there, which helped in keeping her happy. It was still night, so the young girl couldn't help but yawn. After all, she had run off from her aunts around the time she'd normally go to bed, so she was up a lot later than she was used to. But soon she too could smell the oak wood burning as well, and as soon as the house came into view Lilliana let go of Len's hand, running up to the house to look at it. It was amazing! Ayen had built this himself? Wanting to see the inside Lilliana opened the door, bursting in, looking around with wonder♧...
"Wow!"
...♗Right inside of the front door was an area to hang coats and leave outside foot wear, after that their was another set of doors that were already open revealing a large wooden living room with what seemed to be fur-hide flooring over something solid like stone, on the far side of the room was a generously sized fireplace that looked like there was gonna be something mounted up on it, but there was nothing right now. on either side of the fire place was a doorway that led to the kitchen, though it wasn't as techy as modern ones, with the help of magic it ran better than them, and coming for the kitchen was the smell of a venison stew with spices dancing in the air along with the scent of the stew♗...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi tilted his head up to match her gaze with one of his own, loving the way she looked, and strangely, the way she looked at him. She was just so damn beautiful to him, sure, some may try to claim there was better out there, but she was all he wanted or needed. But he also knew how Kaori had been whenever something else similar to this happened, she'd want to rush off to her room, but she either didn't want to or didn't bother to try because she was making no hints at doing such, but that could be because of his hold on her, his bare arm under her shirt, hand holding onto her side as the arm wrapped around her, hell, his other hand was still on her cheek and he could so easily reach over with his thumb and touch her lips, but he reframed from doing so. So when she had spoken it sorta confused him, they had slept together every other night, so why was she hesitant about it? Al well, he didn't understand her completely yet anyways, but he found his eyes trailing back to her lips, he wanted more, but he could never ask that of her, he could never ask her to be with him in that way and he knew it, but perhaps she wouldn't mind another kiss, possibly, hopefully, but he stopped himself from just acting, instead he cleared his head and spoke and asked his question at the end♝...
"Okay... but it's probably a safe bet to wait till night...... Also..... would you be opposed to me taking another kiss?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Seeing him look back at her in the same way she was looking at him sent butterflies through her stomach. It surprised her to feel butterflies just by looking at him. It never affected her like that before, so why now? Probably the situation, was her guess. But even still, that answer didn't seem right. No answers that she could come up with that made sense seemed right. So what was it? It was going to bother her until she found out, but now wasn't the time to be thinking about that. She had... other things in mind. Like what he meant with his last statement, and feeling his arm wrapped around her waist plus his hand on her cheek. Without thinking she had leaned her head into the palm of his hand, liking the feeling of it being there. It was a tender gesture, made even better by the fact it was Masahi who was holding it... Kaori paused for only a split second, wondering where these thoughts kept popping out from. Really, it confused her to no end, and she was only brought out of her thoughts about that when Masahi spoke. Waiting until night... was that a thing that people who do "it" do? Is it normal to wait until night? Thinking about that sent more heat to her core, and she shivered from the added stimulation. Her thoughts moved on to his question, to which she smiled (also what the heck??) and nodded, speaking in a soft tone☆...

"I-if you wanna wait until night, t-that's fine. And... yeah."

Jofune Tsurabisu]"We follow the chaos of their passing." he said as heheld the door open for her to exit. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami nods and walked out ⚅...

"Thanks and okay"

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon just watched as Achilles bent the truth for why they needed to stay. It's not like it was really that harmful of a lie, right? Kanon had her arm around Yumi's shoulders the whole ride, making sure she wasn't jostled around too much. She looked between the old lady and Achilles as they spoke, glancing occasionally down the road they came from, hoping they wouldn't be chased this far. In her panic she spoke to Achilles, hinting that she wasnted to go inside already⊗...
"Hey, Achilles? We should get Yumi to bed, because she's tired..."

-------

...☼Hearing Miyaka's words and feeling her try to put the robes on her, Chiharu released a high-pitched giggle, slipping out her grasp momentarily, the robe half on her. In her mind they were playing a game, a game of keep away, and that's exactly what she was doing as she ran through the bath, still half naked and still giggling☼...
The old woman handed a key to Achilles. "Take the room at the very end. Away from the street." she said merrily, as she goosed Achilles. Achilles jumped at his butt being pinched. The old woman was gone before he could recover from his shock. The wagon was pulled to their room, and the two girls were safely deposited in the room...

-----

Miyaka gave chase to the half naked Chi-chan around the bath. She had to catch the girl before she got hurt again. She had a thought and used her purse again. She made a big show of getting a candy bar out of her purse. "MMM, this chocolate bar is soo good." she said, sitting and eating the bar....

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♗Right inside of the front door was an area to hang coats and leave outside foot wear, after that their was another set of doors that were already open revealing a large wooden living room with what seemed to be fur-hide flooring over something solid like stone, on the far side of the room was a generously sized fireplace that looked like there was gonna be something mounted up on it, but there was nothing right now. on either side of the fire place was a doorway that led to the kitchen, though it wasn't as techy as modern ones, with the help of magic it ran better than them, and coming for the kitchen was the smell of a venison stew with spices dancing in the air along with the scent of the stew♗...

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana couldn't help but wander around, going through the door to the living room. She was so amazed by the house and how it looked that she didn't think to take off her shoes or anything like that. With an awe-struck expression Lily eventually made her way toward the fireplace, looking at how cool it was. It looked like something was gonna be hung on it, but there wasn't anything yet so she just shrugged off the thought. Eventually the smell of the stew garnered her full attention and she meandered her way through the door, finding herself in the kitchen, where the smell was strongest. Inhaling deeply, she smiled as she continued to look around the kitchen♧...

"This place is so cool!"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and walked out ⚅...
"Thanks and okay"
He followed and noticed people on the street looking in the opposite direction of the young couple exiting the shop. "That way, it seems." he pointed out.

@Mayyflower

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon frowned a bit at the old lady's gesture, not wanting anyone to touch him like that unless it was her. But even then she paused, wondering when she started feeling so possessive. Did she have a right to be? Well, whatever, it didn't matter. As soon as they were safely inside, Kanon moved Yumi to the bed as best she could, laying her down on it gently. Exhaling she set about tucking her unconscious sister in. When that was finished Kanon let her back hit the nearest wall, sliding down it tiredly. So much had happened this morning, more than she was used to dealing with. And she had Han for a brother, so that was saying something. She glanced up at Achilles, speaking as she did so⊗...

"Are we safe, for now?"

---

...☼Chiharu kept giggling as Miyaka kept chasing her, find the game of keep-away to be a lot of fun. But soon Miyaka seemed to stop, and Chiharu turned to see her pulling something out from her purse. Her eyes widened to see her opening up and eating a chocolate bar. Almost immediately her mouth started watering, and she ran over there to Miyaka with pleading eyes☼...

"I want some!"

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed, "Finish what we started?...." She felt embarrassed at his words and trembled a little at his touch. Yuki kissed him back a bit roughly. Her hands wrapped around his neck once again.
Alex deepened the kiss, slowly and gently using hi tongue to kiss. His hands had made theirway back to Yuki's shirt and pulled it up slowly, before he broke the kiss and kissed Yuki from her lips a neck downward.

(((( Fade ))))

...✵ Rin walked into the park, rubbing her head, what the hell was she thinking?! She was suppose to have hanran take it easy today... I guess her mind was still a little elsewhere, she sighed and collasped to the ground and layed there, she really liked hanran, it was awkward when he was being sweet... I guess she liked him better when he was the stubborned and rude... She chuckled softly, that's not weird at all... Him being sweet did seem nice but it was just different✵... @LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
...✵ Rin walked into the park, rubbing her head, what the hell was she thinking?! She was suppose to have hanran take it easy today... I guess her mind was still a little elsewhere, she sighed and collasped to the ground and layed there, she really liked hanran, it was awkward when he was being sweet... I guess she liked him better when he was the stubborned and rude... She chuckled softly, that's not weird at all... Him being sweet did seem nice but it was just different✵... @LunaCrosby
Toru walked through the park, moving her hair out of her face and sighing Kelsey disappear's way too often... she thought before seeing rin laying on the ground, she slowly walked over "did someone beat me to knocking you on the floor?" she joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back