• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((It feels like things have really quieted down here... Probably because of exam week xD ))
(Yea xD )

Sixxx said:
Charlie sighed" im sorry..."he handed her a flower with a soft smiled
...☸ Amaya looked up at the flower and smiled a little and took the flower ☸...

"Thank you.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What do you mean by like?" He asked softly
(I'm sorry for my abcense and I won't be on much for the next three weeks sorry)

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked away "in a more than friends way" she said, her face turning red.

(it's fine)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami lifted her head and and glared outside, what the hell?! ⚅...
"Paris? What the hell did those people do her"
"Nothing good, it seems." he said to her. He wanted to rush in, but he knew his abilities laid on the people side, than the fighting side. However, if he had his bow..

"Look lets keep our heads down, I dont want that to happen to you." he said to her.

@Mayyflower

--Scarlett--

She was prancing on her merry way. Men and robots on patrol alike passed her by without a single glance. Of course she did not know what they were for, But it was fun to pretend to be a mouse squeaking by cats. She grew a little tired and bought a drink and found a bench to sit down. Her random adventure was tiring her out...

Beatrice knew very well that her husband programmed the machines to ignore Scarlett, or his balls would be sauteed and fed back to him. But what worried her, was her idiot daughter's complete lack of situational awareness. Summoning a briefcase, she took the time to play businesswoman and sit on the bench near the end, far enough away from her daughter not to raise suspicion. That girl was in for a serious lecture and switching once they got home. Her daughter just sat there humming and kicking her feet...

@anyone who wants to interact with either Beatrice or Scarlett.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami continued to glare out the window almost forgetting where she is, her eyes turned green but when she heard Paris speak she snapped out of it her eyes going back to normal, icy blue, she sighed and nods⚅...
"Okay"
"So lets try and get to a place where we can rest, then we can plan from there." he suggested, his training taking over.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
"I just get nervous around you" Kelsey said.
Ken took her hands in his softly. "There's no need to be nervous around me. I love you and you love me." He said before joking, "together we can make a family~" He laughed.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami finished her tea and looked at him, Plans? What plans? ⚅...
"What plans?"
"What was I thinking, you can just return home at will. What I meant was to keep you safe. To hide out. I have experience in take overs/invasions, and the most important thing is to hide if you cannot fight or fight and defend. Most cases loss is to be expected." He explained.

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
((It feels like things have really quieted down here... Probably because of exam week xD ))
Im not in college but im editing 3 photoshoots right now ,a wedding a family and a baby photo shoot

Sixxx said:
Im not in college but im editing 3 photoshoots right now ,a wedding a family and a baby photo shoot
((Cool beans :3 I'm studying for exams before winter break, I'm spending the first part with my dad, then the second with my mom :o ))

TheDragoon said:
Ken took her hands in his softly. "There's no need to be nervous around me. I love you and you love me." He said before joking, "together we can make a family~" He laughed.
Kelsey's face reddened even more "f-f-family?" she asked

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's face reddened even more "f-f-family?" she asked
Ken nodded. "Yeah. Ohana means family. And family means nobody gets left behind. You make your family up of people you love for that reason. I... Love you so I... Want you to be a part of my family." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded. "Yeah. Ohana means family. And family means nobody gets left behind. You make your family up of people you love for that reason. I... Love you so I... Want you to be a part of my family." He said.
"a-alright..." Kelsey said, the nervous feeling she was having only growing.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami sighed and layed her head down on to the table and played with the salt and pepper shakers, did he think she was weak and wasn't able to handle herself? Jeez that's what her brother said to her⚅...
"I'm stronger than I look y'know..."
"Well I know that. It takes a strong person to basically run into danger. And a princess too. I have no doubt you can handle yourself, but I care about you, and If you want to fight, we fight together, but if you run, I have your back." he said to her. "Most people look down on women, But in troy, the queens guard were women who could fight, rumored to have been exiled Amazons. There were times they bested me, when I needed to see Mother. but she calmed them down." he recalled to her. He was a little scared and freaked out by everything. And here, this girl, whom interested him, falls into his sight, spends time with him and then bad things start to happen. Almost full circle from his previous life. Almost.

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Ken sighed. "Umm... I had a lot of fun today..." He said.
Kelsey nodded "I-I did too, I never really go to the movie theater with someone so it was fun going with someone, especially you" she said.

Nanne said:
Mako noticed Yuna staring at him, "Oh sorry..." he said quickly and zipped up his jacket. He then did a quick move with his hands which hid his horns. "You...you alright there? You look kind of like a cute red tomato and well your ears are also adorable twitching like this..." he said quietly in her ear. He was standing behind her and decided to tease her a bit, "Hm.." He gently touched her other ear, "I'm really not kidding about your cuteness..." he whispered in her ear before pulling away and chuckling a little.
Yuna huffed as her ears twitched more when she was called cute "I-Im not cute" She said as she continued to avert her gaze, she began becoming flustered when he whispered into her ear before touching it.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname's head remained lowered, hiding away the look of absolute disgust that wiped upon his face upon Camilla's final statement. She was right. The thing was, he knew exactly who caused the crap. "I know who started this..." Gritting his teeth, Kaname shoved his opposing hand against the wall behind Camilla, before pushing off the wall and turning his back to Camilla. "Whether in my life or not, he keeps doing crap."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla blinked before frowning, she knew who caused it? Camilla rattled the thought around in her head for a bit before remembering that time at the park where his mother was going to be attacked, yes, the last time he spoke like that was then..." You mean the person from the park...right?" She said quietly as she stepped away from the wall and walked around him to see his face.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland had managed to grow really bored while Dakota was showering, so when she came out of the bathroom he had flopped back onto the bed with his feet hanging off of it as he stared at the ceiling, still fiddling with his hair until he saw Dakota come out and he smiled at her "Well then i thought i may be here forever~" he teased jokingly before standing up and stretching then walking over to her and pecking her lips "Though, thanks for not taking to long~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly after he pecked her lips " It wasn't that boring was it?" She joked before finishing fixing her hair "So~, breakfast?"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke got onto the ride with her and looked around♮...
"This will be really fun"
"Yup~" Kairassi said with a grin before the ride started soon it began to go really fast.

((Time skip I assume?))

Sixxx said:
The willow tree they sat against blew in the wind and a rabbit popped its head out of its rabbit hole and hopped around nibbling on grass birds criped and flew close in because of blue " isnt it beautiful "
Colin had been looking at all the animals and plants around them from where he sat, "Yeah, It is" he said softly as he watched the rabbit nibble on the grass.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Raising her brow to analyze Kalin's movements in response to her question, Layla turned her form along the floor in order to extend her arm to grab the remote. Clicking the power button gently with her index finger, Layla shifted her gaze back to the window. Sighing incoherently, she shifted and stared at the flickering television screen rather than saying anything else.

[/QUOTE]
As the TV snapped on, Kalin was fruitlessly hoping that he would lay his eyes on the usual musical competition shows that were normally on. However, it was instead a presidential address, the subject of which was the implementation of a new registration act that would force anyone with special abilities to register with and submit themselves to the government, with those refusing becoming enemies of the nation.

Kalin stared dumbfounded at the idea, as photos of a destroyed school appeared time and again onscreen, as well as the two Special individuals responsible for its destruction.

"They...can't be serious about this. Why would they do something like this? This was a mistake, a terrible mistake, but turning us into slaves, or killing us off isn't the way to keep people safe. Its going to cause more trouble..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly after he pecked her lips " It wasn't that boring was it?" She joked before finishing fixing her hair "So~, breakfast?"
Roland chuckled and rolled his eyes "Possibly, why, what would you do if it were?" he asked jokingly before pinching at her waist then turning towards the door "And yeah, breakfast~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back