• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly at his words before getting ready then getting into the shower, after a while she finished waving herself and stepped out, drying herself she then put on a fresh set of clothes. She adjusted them a little, now content with herself she stepped out of the bathroom, still combing out her hair. She watched Roland fiddling with his own hair for a bit, giggling lightly she then spoke "All done~"
Roland had managed to grow really bored while Dakota was showering, so when she came out of the bathroom he had flopped back onto the bed with his feet hanging off of it as he stared at the ceiling, still fiddling with his hair until he saw Dakota come out and he smiled at her "Well then i thought i may be here forever~" he teased jokingly before standing up and stretching then walking over to her and pecking her lips "Though, thanks for not taking to long~"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi hadn't noticed any vibes really she was to distracted by everything else. When it was their turn she happily hopped onto the rideride, smiling as she looked around.
...♮Luke got onto the ride with her and looked around♮...

"This will be really fun"

Sixxx said:
" her siblings are human, they are extraordinarily brave and they are kind and protective but they are human... When Amber was young and her powers started coming in my husband and i decided to let her figure out what she is, and its been great for her, if she found out now it would ruin her" she sighed " all ive ever wanted for my girl is for her to be happy " she looked up at him with the same eyes as Amber
@Daniel reaving
"So you made her feel like she was alone. Don't you think it would have been better if you helped her figure out what she was..... Tch whatever I'll keep quiet for now but you better tell her sometime soon." Atrio said coldy

(I'm sorry for the abcense and I won't be on much over the next three weeks sorry)

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko stared stared in front of her a bit before looking at her plate "I-i've grown to like you... a lot" she said quietly.
"What do you mean by like?" He asked softly

(I'm sorry for my abcense and I won't be on much for the next three weeks sorry)

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley listened and crossed her arms, Really? This is what the world has come too? Damn foolish creatures, so irrisponsible and selfish☬...
"Wow what a waste of my time coming all the way down here for a foolish war..."

❧Analia❧

Analia shrugged and exited out of the browser she was using before smiling at the cashier who had let her borrow it, soon making her way from behind the counter and next to Harley. "Yeah... We're all gonna have to hide from the government I think or I would hide anyways... if that's even possible.She said quietly before sighing.

Nonalaka said:
Colin watched the deer walk off before hearing Blue talk causing him to glance back at her and then nod "Alright" he said with a smile as he then sat down next to her.
The willow tree they sat against blew in the wind and a rabbit popped its head out of its rabbit hole and hopped around nibbling on grass birds criped and flew close in because of blue " isnt it beautiful "

Roman said:
"Yeah I do." Keiji said, splashing her back. "It was unexpected and all, but it'sbetter that the other two." He told her
She grinned and splashed him laughing" glad i did good " she looked up at the cave ceiling

Daniel reaving]"So you made her feel like she was alone. Don't you think it would have been better if you helped her figure out what she was..... Tch whatever I'll keep quiet for now but you better tell her sometime soon." Atrio said coldy (I'm sorry for the abcense and I won't be on much over the next three weeks sorry) [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#b30059](Thanks for letting me know) [/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30059] Rachel scowled " I will tell her when I am ready " her eyes turned red " dont test me boy ." She said snarling [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

Sixxx said:
(Thanks for letting me know)
Rachel scowled " I will tell her when I am ready " her eyes turned red " dont test me boy ." She said snarling

@Daniel reaving
"You don't want to test me either." He said coldly as the Skye's darkened and the shadows grew darker. "I can bring your worst fears to life..... So I'd be careful." He said to her

Sixxx said:
She grinned and splashed him laughing" glad i did good " she looked up at the cave ceiling
"Didn't expect less from you, my friend." Keiji said a he sank under the water. He then swam over to Dylan and pulls her down.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami chuckled and smiled ⚅...
"Yea"
"Dont worry, I really dont mind your nobility. But It will be a problem for such a long distance relationship." he spoke thoughtfully. "I have nothing tying me to this world anymore, if that is any help to you." he finished along with the tea.

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You don't want to test me either." He said coldly as the Skye's darkened and the shadows grew darker. "I can bring your worst fears to life..... So I'd be careful." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
She smirked " shes a goddess , shes more powerful than anyone because of who her father and i are ... You my dear are nothing in comparison " she sighed " i dont want to fight with you ,im glad you make my daughter happy but let her figure it out on her own "

Daniel reaving]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] can we continue?)
(((( Same characters or different? ))))

Sixxx said:
She smirked " shes a goddess , shes more powerful than anyone because of who her father and i are ... You my dear are nothing in comparison " she sighed " i dont want to fight with you ,im glad you make my daughter happy but let her figure it out on her own "
"You'll learn soon enough that if she finds out on her own it will be worse for you than it will be for her." He said coldly before turning into shadow and appearing back at the kitchen

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Whichever you want)

[/QUOTE]
(((( We can continue I guess ))))

Roman said:
(((( We can continue I guess ))))
Thana smiled as they flew over a mountain. "We are here." She said as they launched over the mountain to reveal a breathtaking veiw of a massive tree that's branches reached past the clouds

Roman said:
"Didn't expect less from you, my friend." Keiji said a he sank under the water. He then swam over to Dylan and pulls her down.
She screeched and chased him under the water splashing him when they came back up smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled as they flew over a mountain. "We are here." She said as they launched over the mountain to reveal a breathtaking veiw of a massive tree that's branches reached past the clouds

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blinekd, his eyes were wide in amazement. It was just a tree.... But an amazing tree. It was way more than just a normal tree. "Is this what you wanted me to see? It's amazing..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You'll learn soon enough that if she finds out on her own it will be worse for you than it will be for her." He said coldly before turning into shadow and appearing back at the kitchen

[/QUOTE]
Amber called down to Atrio " honey you coming up " she said with a smile. " can you bring me a snack im hungry"

Sixxx said:
She screeched and chased him under the water splashing him when they came back up smiling
Keiji laughed lightly and swam around Dylan in circles, "This is more like it. Two buddies taking a nice dip together. Fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back