• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Talia smiled and nodded at Elora's question, showing she agreed. She was the first person should would talk to unlike everyone else who makes her want to run off. "Yeah I like you. You're a great person to me and really like people." Talia said, before she let her hands go back to her side. "Agreed... The government won't get anyone... I hope."

?Elora?

tumblr_nxs50w4t3S1ur2no0o2_1280.png

Elora, tired of standing, went to go find a more comfortable seat and soon took a seat. She crossed one leg over the other and rested one of her arms loosely off of the couch she had seated on in the office, her eyes soon closing as she thought for a moment. While she thought that the law was completely dimwitted of the humans (excluding herself, her subordinates, and anyone else who was human that had powers), she knew that some people would mostly likely agree with the government on their choice to chip every special. Elora thought those people were imbeciles, but everyone was entitled to their on opinion she guessed (a dumb one for her, that is). Holding her hand up that wasn't resting on the couch, her eyes stayed closed as she spoke. "The government will most likely get people who are willing and by force, using whatever they need to. As much as you hope they don't, it will happen sadly." Elora let out a sigh before looking up and over at Talia. "Anyways, what's there to do around this city that is safe for us to go?"

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Oliver chuckled a bit with a smirk. "Their going to have to give it everything they've got if they think their going to contain us." He said a bit jokingly, but serious at the same time.

?Anna?

tumblr_nubfdpD5tz1tydz8to1_500.gif

Anna put the back of her hands on her hips as she spoke, one of her cheeks puffed out. "Well duh! We're not gonna be that easy for them to capture, maybe I can just feed them food and get us off the hook." She said jokingly.

Roman said:
"Why don't we just heard home? Fix the walls and after that we do whatever. Sound good?" Keiji asked
" its already fixed ,i used my powers remember? " she sighed an turned to him" why do you want me sober " she said scowling up at him

@Roman

TheDragoon said:
Ken kissed her soft and slow at first before wrapping his arms around her to deepen the kiss and make it more passionate. His heart was pounding right out of his chest at this moment.
Kelsey's blush darkened, she was nervous enough to be able to hear her heart pounding.

WeirdPrincess said:

?Anna?

tumblr_nubfdpD5tz1tydz8to1_500.gif

Anna put the back of her hands on her hips as she spoke, one of her cheeks puffed out. "Well duh! We're not gonna be that easy for them to capture, maybe I can just feed them food and get us off the hook." She said jokingly.

Oliver shrugged. "Maybe. Some humans are actually that stupid." He laughed with a wink. He then pondered something. "Oh yeah! It sure has been a very long time since we've seen each other! How have you been?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's blush darkened, she was nervous enough to be able to hear her heart pounding.
Ken kept kissing her over and over for a little while before he pulled away with a smile. He looked serious. "I love you Kelsey. I love you very much."

TheDragoon said:
Ken kept kissing her over and over for a little while before he pulled away with a smile. He looked serious. "I love you Kelsey. I love you very much."
Kelsey looked at him "I...I l-lo...love you t-too" she said, her blush turning and even darker red as her gaze shifted to the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at him "I...I l-lo...love you t-too" she said, her blush turning and even darker red as her gaze shifted to the side.
Ken felt her cheeks softly. "Your really warm. Do you have a fever? You look like your about to pass out..." He said softly.

Sixxx said:
" its already fixed ,i used my powers remember? " she sighed an turned to him" why do you want me sober " she said scowling up at him
@Roman
"So you could fix the walls... But since that's done, drink as much as you want..."

Roman said:
"So you could fix the walls... But since that's done, drink as much as you want..."
She took his hand and pulled him down a dark ally so no one saw them and they were alone . She grinned and they appeared next to a hole in the ground it was dark at the bottom it was so deep "alright adrenaline junky, we are gonna take a shot and jump" she said pulling off her shirt and skirt and shots appearing in there hands and she sliped into the hole with a grin , after a while there was a splash into deep water and a moment later she called up to him laughing " common scaredy cat jump!"

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_n2yx3a5h2i1s6l5kko1_500.gif

Celia's eyes lit up with excitement as she leaned closer to Lucelia, "Really?! Let's go then! It sounds like tons of fun!" She said happily before leaning back out. "As long as we come back that is. What's your dimension like?"

''well...its a created dimension but its similar to this world. just...not a lot of humans. but its pretty safe. i mean, the only fights are between games. and also, it might be a refuge for the supernatural in this world''

Sixxx said:
She took his hand and pulled him down a dark ally so no one saw them and they were alone . She grinned and they appeared next to a hole in the ground it was dark at the bottom it was so deep "alright adrenaline junky, we are gonna take a shot and jump" she said pulling off her shirt and skirt and shots appearing in there hands and she sliped into the hole with a grin , after a while there was a splash into deep water and a moment later she called up to him laughing " common scaredy cat jump!"
Keiji sighed and took off hi shirt before jumping down the hole. He soon fell in the water, "Who said i was scared? I never declined the rejected the idea."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len sat up before rubbing the back of his head as he gave an apologetic look to Lilliana, he was truly sorry, but he couldn't handle the storm of licks and nips that those pups were, so before long he stood up then walked over to Lilliana before quickly reaching down and grabbing her hand to pull her to her feet. Len then rubbed the back of his head again and let out a nervous chuckle before looking away, not really wanting to feel like he was in trouble by whatever look she may give him♖...
"Well, they're off both of us now...."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana was having a hard time breathing from both laughing and getting overwhelmed by the pups, so it was kind of stressful to have them be on her for so long. Thankfully Len pulled her up and she clung to him, taking a few moments to catch her breath. She felt sticky and a few places had cuts from their rough housing. When she finally was breathing normally again, Lilliana looked up at him with a pouting/mad/upset face. He didn't need to do that. It wasn't fair that he could control them like that. Pouting more she let go of him, trying to keep her cool but failing♧...

"T-that was mean..."

Sixxx said:
" so why were you as a cat ina tree "he said with a grin relaxing against the tree
...☸ Amaya shrugged and looked up ☸...

"I didnt have energy so I transformed into a cat and I come to the park because it helps me feel better if something goes wrong in my life"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "Yeah" she said before stretching a bit "Anyways, we should probably get out of bed now"
Kairassi nodded and smiled happily before getting in line.
...♮ Luke got in line and stood there, he looked around, he was having bad vibes all over the place, but he just shook it off and continued to have fun ♮...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi still wasn't sure how this happened, or why Kaori had been doing what she was, but for the life of him he couldn't argue about it what so ever, he enjoyed this feeling far to much, their bodies against each other with the heat from the two mingling, not even mentioning the sensation of Kaori kissing him, hell, them kissing each other with their lips locked. What had he done to get this out of her? What could he do to have it happen again? He didn't know, though he did care as he slowly glided a hand up Kaori's back, tracing his middle, pointer and ring fingers over her spine before his hand went into her hair then found it's way to her cheek as Masahi twisted his head just acting off of what felt good as his own body heated up and he started to notice his heart going wild, beating like it wanted to jump out of his chest♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆It was like all logic had been thrown out the window, and the kunoichi was helpless but to follow what hee body seemed to want. In this regard it really was hard to deny the "do you want me?" statement he snuck on her earlier, and the longer things went on the more she reluctantly came to the conclusion that the answer to the question was most likely yes. She wasn't quite sure where it came from, or what had happened to make it happen, but here they were, heavily lip locked, and with the way things were going it seemed like she'd have no intention of stopping. Did she really even want to stop anyways? It didn't seem to matter, as she made some kind of sound as she felt his fingers trace lightly on her spine, a shiver soon following. She had never really been touched there before, so she had no idea it was so sensitive. So of course Kaori wouldn't be able to stop herself from making some kind of noise. It was her turn to move, bringing her arms up to his face, one to cup it there and the next to intertwine itself in his hair. Kaori couldn't help but notice how soft it was. And really, how nice the kiss was. Her mind was starting to go blank, letting herself get swept away in the feeling☆...

Roman said:
Keiji sighed and took off hi shirt before jumping down the hole. He soon fell in the water, "Who said i was scared? I never declined the rejected the idea."
Dylan smiled and splashed him giggling " i thought you might like it better than a street fight or a club.... Do you not like it?"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami sighed and rested her head on her hand ⚅...
"No clue but if its something bad then im leaving earth"
"Well I would be sad if you left." he said as the tea was delivered. "I mean, you are infact very interesting." he finished, sipping his tea...

@Mayyflower

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Truthfully, Kanon didn't care about where they might stay, as long as she was with her sister. And with Achilles too, because she's grown to want him around all the time if she could. So she nodded, moving faster as the school came into view in the distance⊗...

"That's fine, as long as Yumi is with us I don't care where we go."

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya shrugged and looked up ☸...
"I didnt have energy so I transformed into a cat and I come to the park because it helps me feel better if something goes wrong in my life"
Charlie frowned " well im sorry to hear that something has gone wrong in your life, would you like to talk about it?"

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Then you can stay with us." Miyaka said as she relaxed. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
...☼As Miyaka said this Chiharu's eyes lit up, like a child who received a new toy. Without thinking the naked Chiharu moved and jumped on Miyaka into a hug, grinning widely. She spoke in the way only an excited child would☼...

"Yay!!! I can stay!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back