• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken put his hand gently against her cheek as he began to lean down to kiss her under the starry beautiful sky.
( xD )

Kelsey's blush got darker as she looked at him, closing her eye's and meeting him halfway, standing on the tip of her toes.

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya shook her head and stretched☸...
"No I'm goo- oo wait.. Milk? Do you have milk?"
He looked around to make sure no one was around and a small bowl of cream appeared in a silver bowl next to him " there you go , i hope that helps"

Sixxx said:
He looked around to make sure no one was around and a small bowl of cream appeared in a silver bowl next to him " there you go , i hope that helps"
...☸ Amaya smiled happily and jumped off her lap and drank some milk, her tail waging happily, milk made her so happy☸...

"Thank you."

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "Pretty much, I read and play video games and stuff. I sleep like once every two weeks at most probably" he shrugged lightly, it wasn't like he didn't get tired, sometimes he got so exhausted he could barely move, he just couldn't seem to sleep even when he needed to, but he was used to it now so it wasn't much of a big deal to him.
Dakota smiled as she rolled over closer to the edge of the bed and stretched "Sounds good" she said while stretching "I hope they have nice pancakes there" she said with a giggle

??Yumi??

tumblr_mtuu5xALAY1r8tyjfo1_r1_500.gif

Yumi looked shocked before she leaned herself forward abruptly, her fruit bowl seemingly forgotten as she now leaned over it and was closer to Elliot then before. "No way, once ever two weeks?! That's... that's..." She trailed off before saying, "Amazing! I mean, if I didn't sleep at all I could get so much homework done and I could play all the games that I want!"

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya smiled happily and jumped off her lap and drank some milk, her tail waging happily, milk made her so happy☸...
"Thank you."
Charlie smiled and picked his book back up and began reading " you are very welcome , anything to help"

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu just kept playing with Miyaka's hair, having fun. It was nice to be able to relax and just do nothing. Not really pausing the young girl spoke, no filter on her mouth☼...
"The other one means the place with white walls and beeping boxes and it smells funny. I don't wanna go there."

...☼Chiharu had forgotten she hadn't mentioned her dream to anyone else, so she was speaking like everybody knew what she was talking about, when really nobody did☼...
"Then you can stay with us." Miyaka said as she relaxed.

@Lumina

Sixxx said:
Charlie smiled and picked his book back up and began reading " you are very welcome , anything to help"
...☸ Amaya continued to drink the milk, forgetting about all of her life problems for just a second, when she finished the milk she turned back into her normal form and quickly used her magic to teleport a robe because she always transformed back naked, she wrapped the robe around her and smiled alittle☸...

"That was really good"

Mayyflower said:
...? Harley nods and smiled softly before following her to the computer ?...
"So did you just move here?"

?Analia?

tumblr_nvnanaaEdO1qa94xto2_500.gif

Analia nodded as her fingers glided along the keys, "I moved here just today with my superior, Elora. We're from the military." She said before turning her head to look at Harley, her face expressionless as she spoke once more. "I found what we needed. Apparently, it says there was a new law passed that would need all specials to be chipped to restrict there powers and we need to be put into their system to they can keep track of us. And if a special does get a chip, there's a possibility of them dying from the chip in their brains exploding if the government decides it so."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...we can visit my home dimension''

??Celia??

tumblr_n2yx3a5h2i1s6l5kko1_500.gif

Celia's eyes lit up with excitement as she leaned closer to Lucelia, "Really?! Let's go then! It sounds like tons of fun!" She said happily before leaning back out. "As long as we come back that is. What's your dimension like?"

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya continued to drink the milk, forgetting about all of her life problems for just a second, when she finished the milk she turned back into her normal form and quickly used her magic to teleport a robe because she always transformed back naked, she wrapped the robe around her and smiled alittle☸...
"That was really good"
He grinned up at her " your welcome " he used his power to give her cloths under the robe, jeans and a shirt and flipflops " hi,im Charlie "

Sixxx said:
He grinned up at her " your welcome " he used his power to give her cloths under the robe, jeans and a shirt and flipflops " hi,im Charlie "
...☸ Amaya chuckled before feeling clothes on her body, she looked under her robe and took it off ☸...

"Thanks and I'm Amaya"

--Office--

All the factories came online. Fully automated, they required nothing but materials to operate. The new soldiers were being mass produced with the specifications compiled from Data collected from the newly captured, or battles fought with the Supers. The Val-kyr factory refitted the frames with better heat shielding and deity containment system.

Randall smiled, however much data he has there were a group of supers that had eluded capture. The school logs them as absent:

Misafune

Chiharu

Rini

Achilles

Hector

Paris

Origami

Kanon

Helen

The list kept generating as more names were added to it, coming from detailed reports of sightings and activities. Punching up the controls, he set the sensor sweep to look for the individuals matching their description.

--Beatrice--

She stalked her daughter, keeping far enough back to let her think she was free and unfollowed. The girl walked right through the gates, past the security enforcer drones, and right out the other gate. "Where is that girl going?" she muttered to herself...

WeirdPrincess said:

?Analia?

tumblr_nvnanaaEdO1qa94xto2_500.gif

Analia nodded as her fingers glided along the keys, "I moved here just today with my superior, Elora. We're from the military." She said before turning her head to look at Harley, her face expressionless as she spoke once more. "I found what we needed. Apparently, it says there was a new law passed that would need all specials to be chipped to restrict there powers and we need to be put into their system to they can keep track of us. And if a special does get a chip, there's a possibility of them dying from the chip in their brains exploding if the government decides it so."

...? Harley listened and crossed her arms, Really? This is what the world has come too? Damn foolish creatures, so irrisponsible and selfish?...

"Wow what a waste of my time coming all the way down here for a foolish war..."

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya chuckled before feeling clothes on her body, she looked under her robe and took it off ☸...
"Thanks and I'm Amaya"
He grinned " thats a pretty name" he dog eared his book an close it looking up at her

LunaCrosby said:
( xD )
Kelsey's blush got darker as she looked at him, closing her eye's and meeting him halfway, standing on the tip of her toes.
Ken kissed her soft and slow at first before wrapping his arms around her to deepen the kiss and make it more passionate. His heart was pounding right out of his chest at this moment.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nah, leave it to the people who get paid. we got tons back at the mansion. the mansion is in Eleysia by the way''
"Neat-O." Helena responded. "Is that where we are now?"

@Mayyflower[/URL]
Colin laughed a little "Alright, no miss then, just Blue" he said with a nod. "Do you always sit out here?" He asked curiously.

Nanne said:
Mako opened the door, "Come on in...I promise I'll be quick...so we can go out." He said as she walked in and he lead her to a couch. "Alright feel free to watch tv or grab a drink or whatever you'd like."
Yuna nodded as she made her way to the couch, looking around a bit "Okay~ you have a lovely home by the way" she said with a smile before sitting down on the couch.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Gritting his teeth in an irritable manner, Kaname grabbed Camilla by her arm and ducked into a nearby ally. Glancing across the street, Kaname returned his gaze to Camilla, somewhat pinning her against the wall with his hands resting on either side of her head. "They're about to treat us like lab rats, that's whats going on." Punching the wall behind Camilla and creating a dent within the bricks, Kaname blew his breath and allowed his head to hang. "They want to keep track of us, and destroy us when they wet their pants. Like some type of inventory...crap."

[/QUOTE]
After asking her question Camilla awaited an answer but before she had time to process it, she had been grabbed by the arm and was now against a wall, with an upset and disgruntled Kaname in front of her. Camilla listened to his words, flinching a little as he managed to crack the wall behind her. After processing what he had said she frowned, looking confused and disappointed " I-I..I don't get it, they're suddenly not okay with us? W-We havent done anything..." She said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then nodded as she went to her own bag to pull out an outfit and whatever she needed before going to the bathroom "Okay, I'll only be a little minute" she said with a smile as she then went in through the door and closed it to then shower.
Roland nodded then slightly smiled at her "Okay, but if you keep me waiting now i'll have to find something to keep my hands busy, at you expense~!" he teased before she went into the bathroom to shower, leaving him a tad bit stir crazy, his hand finding itself playing with his curly hair before to long, twirling the curls around his fingers.

Sixxx said:
He grinned " thats a pretty name" he dog eared his book an close it looking up at her
...☸ Amaya smiled and blushed a little, her ears standing up, she chuckled☸...

"Thank you Charlie"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota then nodded as she went to her own bag to pull out an outfit and whatever she needed before going to the bathroom "Okay, I'll only be a little minute" she said with a smile as she then went in through the door and closed it to then shower.
Colin laughed a little "Alright, no miss then, just Blue" he said with a nod. "Do you always sit out here?" He asked curiously.

Yuna nodded as she made her way to the couch, looking around a bit "Okay~ you have a lovely home by the way" she said with a smile before sitting down on the couch.

After asking her question Camilla awaited an answer but before she had time to process it, she had been grabbed by the arm and was now against a wall, with an upset and disgruntled Kaname in front of her. Camilla listened to his words, flinching a little as he managed to crack the wall behind her. After processing what he had said she frowned, looking confused and disappointed " I-I..I don't get it, they're suddenly not okay with us? W-We havent done anything..." She said quietly.
Blue smiled " as often as i can yeh " the baby deer and its mother stood and walked off , not of fear she smiled watching them " here sit next to me and ill show you why "she pat the ground next to he

Nanne said:
Yuki kissed him back a bit roughly. She looked away from him shyly, "I want....more..." she said quietly.
Alex didn't say anything, he just smile a little. When she looked away, he put a finger under he chin and turned her head so she was facing him. He the kissed her back with a equal amount of roughness as she did before.

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya smiled and blushed a little, her ears standing up, she chuckled☸...
"Thank you Charlie"
" so why were you as a cat ina tree "he said with a grin relaxing against the tree

Sixxx said:
" so what do you want to doooo " she said whining a bit , she wanted to do something interesting " come on "
"Why don't we just heard home? Fix the walls and after that we do whatever. Sound good?" Keiji asked

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami sat down and looked at the menu before he spoke ⚅...
"Yea I've had the best day thanks to you"

...⚅ She spoke softly with a smile before she say ice tea and nods, she really loved ice tea it was her favorite ⚅...
The waitress returned to take their orders. "Two iced teas for right now." he ordered. "What do you think is going on?" he asked quietly, not to alert anyone but her. The waitress long gone.

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back