• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

--Prototype Unit: Dawn Patrol 1--

The soldiers came to life. All their eyes glowed orange as they began their basic order startup sequence. Soldiers moved to staging areas where there were six cyborgs were standing in full battle gear. Human soldiers just watched in awe as the units marched to their designated vehicles. Troop transports began to take to the sky to deliver shock troops to capture Supers wherever they may be....

@Everyone.

WeirdPrincess said:

❧Analia❧

Analia shrugged and exited out of the browser she was using before smiling at the cashier who had let her borrow it, soon making her way from behind the counter and next to Harley. "Yeah... We're all gonna have to hide from the government I think or I would hide anyways... if that's even possible.She said quietly before sighing.

...☬ Harley shook her head, she was a goddess she didn't need to hide, expecially since she was a goddess of war, she was definitely not running she was gonna stay and fight ☬...

"I will not hide, I will stay and fight to help protect the supers, anyways who caused this stupid thing anyways? It was probably some dumbass messing around with stuff"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami blinked, a long distance relationship? What relationship? She was never in a relationship with anyone, that confused the heck out of her she sighed and drank her tea ⚅...
"Long distance relationship? What do you mean?"
"Sorry, I put the cart before the horse. I wanted to hang out with you more and get to know you, but you said you would leave, and that kind of leaves me sad." he said to her as he ordered another refill.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Keiji laughed lightly and swam around Dylan in circles, "This is more like it. Two buddies taking a nice dip together. Fun."
She grinned and swam overreal quick and acted like she was going to kiss him and dunked him and swam away as quickly as possible

@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami nods and sighs, resting her head on her hands again and looking out the window ⚅...

"I'm already in big trouble as it is, my brothers people are out looking for me because I wasn't suppose to wake up, like I said when I first met you, us spirits sleep for centuries and don't wake up unless we have something very important to do... We only get a certain amount of time to be here unless we find something that will prevent us from going back to our planet"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and sighs, resting her head on her hands again and looking out the window ⚅...
"I'm already in big trouble as it is, my brothers people are out looking for me because I wasn't suppose to wake up, like I said when I first met you, us spirits sleep for centuries and don't wake up unless we have something very important to do... We only get a certain amount of time to be here unless we find something that will prevent us from going back to our planet"
"I understand that much, but I kind of swore to help you. And I will vouch for you to your brother if need be. But I cant stop you, nor would I be selfish enough try. Just know I will miss you.." he spoke as his tea arrived. Well this was an arrow through the heart.

--Custody Unit #44--

Outside the museum, all the patrons were being rounded up and forced to their knees. Men with the weird things were waving them over the people, then loading them into a strange vehicle. A patron broke free and tried to run, only to get hit with a glowing ball to the back. She fell down and was carried into the waiting vehicle....

@Mayyflower.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver shrugged. "Maybe. Some humans are actually that stupid." He laughed with a wink. He then pondered something. "Oh yeah! It sure has been a very long time since we've seen each other! How have you been?" He asked.

✤Anna✤

Anna laughed lightly and shook her head before leaning up and kissing his cheek. "I've been good. Very busy as of late actually, but today I'm not. How have you been?" She asked, smiling up at him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...its a created dimension but its similar to this world. just...not a lot of humans. but its pretty safe. i mean, the only fights are between games. and also, it might be a refuge for the supernatural in this world''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia grinned and clapped her hands together, "Games? That's sounds even better! I would love to go~"

WeirdPrincess said:

✤Anna✤

Anna laughed lightly and shook her head before leaning up and kissing his cheek. "I've been good. Very busy as of late actually, but today I'm not. How have you been?" She asked, smiling up at him.

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia grinned and clapped her hands together, "Games? That's sounds even better! I would love to go~"

''okay. Lucia, could you prepare a portal?''

''sure''

...✦Lucia said before she opened a portal onto the wall✦...

''where are we going...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''k then''
...✦Azusa said before he started walking back to the mansion expecting Helena to follow✦...
Helena walked at a pace, matching Azusa's. She smiled a little and looked over at him, "What should we do when we make it to the mansion?"

Roman said:
Helena walked at a pace, matching Azusa's. She smiled a little and looked over at him, "What should we do when we make it to the mansion?"
''hmmm...well we still have your clothes, so we'll have to store your clothes into drawers and stuff''

WeirdPrincess said:

✤Anna✤

❤︎Celia❤︎

Oliver blushed a little and smiled warmly at her. "I'm doing great, but not being able to talk to you felt like hell." He laughed lightly. "I actually started persuing a career in video game design. Cool huh?"

Sixxx said:
She grinned and swam overreal quick and acted like she was going to kiss him and dunked him and swam away as quickly as possible
Keiji quickly emerged from the water and swam after Dylan. "That was a dirty trick!" He said, laughing.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...well we still have your clothes, so we'll have to store your clothes into drawers and stuff''
"I meant after that. How about a movie something?" Helena suggested.

Roman said:
Keiji quickly emerged from the water and swam after Dylan. "That was a dirty trick!" He said, laughing.
She laughed" do you want me to make it up to you " she said splashing him with a grin

Sixxx said:
She laughed" do you want me to make it up to you " she said splashing him with a grin
Keiji stopped swimming after Dylan when she splashed him. He laughed and nodded I response to her question. "Yep."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len sighed then pulled out his puppy dog eyes, and extended his bottom lips out just a bit as he looked at Lilliana before bringing his hands together. Truly, what he was doing he had learned by watching other kids trying to be forgiven or get something they wanted, and this method seemed to give the most results in that manner, so he thought it may work on Lilliana, but he needed a way to sweeten the deal.. Ah ha! She had a few scratches, so maybe now was a good time to see if his skill in healing magic had any progress at all. Len took in a deep breath before reaching over to Lily's cuts to try and see if he could heal them as he spoke in a sad tone while releasing the aura for the healing♖...
"I'm sorry.... i shouldn't have done that, could you forgive me?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana kept pouting but she noticed that Len was doing the same, trying to get her to forgive him. Though she was mad, it was hard to stay mad when he was giving her that look. And especially when he was being nice enough to heal the cuts on her arms from the wolf pups. Len was nice, even though he could be mean because he was a boy. They were like that, from what she guessed. So eventually she spoke, her voice still pouty♧...

"...fine, I forgive you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. i dont see why not''
Helena giggled and grabbed Azusa's hand, "Well that's what we'll do. Watch a good movie and I'll most likely be asleep before it's over though."

Roman said:
Helena giggled and grabbed Azusa's hand, "Well that's what we'll do. Watch a good movie and I'll most likely be asleep before it's over though."
''oh...haha, alright''

...✦He said as he blushed when Helena grabbed his hand but he instead just held it✦...

Sixxx said:
Charlie frowned " well im sorry to hear that something has gone wrong in your life, would you like to talk about it?"
...☸ Amaya shook her head and her ears went down☸...

"I don't want to... I'm trying to forget about them"

Roman said:
Keiji stopped swimming after Dylan when she splashed him. He laughed and nodded I response to her question. "Yep."
She swam over and kissed him with a grin before splashing him and swam away

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana kept pouting but she noticed that Len was doing the same, trying to get her to forgive him. Though she was mad, it was hard to stay mad when he was giving her that look. And especially when he was being nice enough to heal the cuts on her arms from the wolf pups. Len was nice, even though he could be mean because he was a boy. They were like that, from what she guessed. So eventually she spoke, her voice still pouty♧...
"...fine, I forgive you."
...♖Len smiled as Lilliana forgave him, soon finishing the healing of her cuts, but he knew he shouldn't have done what he did, but she didn't attempt to help him at all, so it seemed harmless at the time, but now he was looking to the side and rubbing the back of his head with a sorry look on his face, with a hint f guilt in his eyes. Before looking back at Lily the wolf pups went over to the older wolf and the four of them got up and left. As Len looked at her again he spoke softly♖...

"I was thinking, again, i'm sorry...."

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya shook her head and her ears went down☸...
"I don't want to... I'm trying to forget about them"
Charlie sighed" im sorry..."he handed her a flower with a soft smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back