• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland found some large pancakes with a side of sausage listed on the menu and decided to go with that before setting the menu and smiling at Dakota "Well, i guess i have my order." he said with a nod.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded and smiled before setting her menu down and shrugging a little "I dunno why I bothered to look through the menu, I knew I had a craving for pancakes anyways" she said with a small laugh.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"I agree. Rest is what we need the most." he sighed as he relaxed against the wall.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded, they really did, she was glad there was now a lull in all the craziness so they could do so, she soon rested her back against the wall next to him hugging her knees up to her chest as she did so, their was a moment of silence, but she didn't find it awkward or anything it was quite a calm silence, giving her time to think and process recent events as she leaned her head back as well, gazing up at the ceiling before looking over to Misafune studying him for a moment "You seem a lot better than earlier, those herbs must work pretty well" she said with a smile.

Sixxx said:
She blushed and kept petting the bear " when i was little it was my frist power an being able to sing and have birds come made me feel like a princess"
Colin laughed softly "Ah, right, just like in the movies" he said with a nod Are you the only one in your family with abilities? " he asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''first off, i have a name. Neo. your currently speaking to one of the school's best assassins...and im talking to you of course..''
...?Neo said as she just grinned at Jonathan?...

''your Jonathan, a vampire lord. arent you?''

Jonathan felt a litte astonished but a litte bit relieved, at all, there were someone that could be at least "like him"

"Oh!" Said Jonathan "Yes M'lady, I am a vampire lord" A smile crossed he's face while he told that, forgeting about the insult that Neo had just said.

He haised one of he's hand in the air with glory and shouted.

"I AM JONATHAN BLOODFALLEN! THE NEXT GREAT VAMPIRE LORD OF ALL THE EUROPE FROM THE HOUSE OF THE BLOODFALLEN'S"

But then he noticed something important, HOW THE HELL SHE KNEW WHO HE WAS?

He turned back to her and asked.

"M'lady. Would you mind to answer this question?" He said looking she deep in her eyes "How did you knew I was a vampire lord? Is it so obvious?"

Of course that didn't bothered him in anyways, but it was a litte bit astonishing the fact that someone would notice that only by walking by.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and smiled before setting her menu down and shrugging a little "I dunno why I bothered to look through the menu, I knew I had a craving for pancakes anyways" she said with a small laugh.
Roland laughed as well before a waiter came over to take their order then walked away, once he was sure the waiter wasn't coming back for a bit Roland smiled at Dakota "Well, looks like we were both in the mood for pancakes."

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Jonathan felt a litte astonished but a litte bit relieved, at all, there were someone that could be at least "like him"
"Oh!" Said Jonathan "Yes M'lady, I am a vampire lord" A smile crossed he's face while he told that, forgeting about the insult that Neo had just said.

He haised one of he's hand in the air with glory and shouted.

"I AM JONATHAN BLOODFALLEN! THE NEXT GREAT VAMPIRE LORD OF ALL THE EUROPE FROM THE HOUSE OF THE BLOODFALLEN'S"

But then he noticed something important, HOW THE HELL SHE KNEW WHO HE WAS?

He turned back to her and asked.

"M'lady. Would you mind to answer this question?" He said looking she deep in her eyes "How did you knew I was a vampire lord? Is it so obvious?"

Of course that didn't bothered him in anyways, but it was a litte bit astonishing the fact that someone would notice that only by walking by.

[/QUOTE]
''i can sense a vampire-like presence. now just think, just because your a vampire lord, doesnt mean you'll be strong enough. you are quite bathed in your own pride, pathetic being?''

...♱Neo said insulting him again, putting emphasis on the insult♱...

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded, they really did, she was glad there was now a lull in all the craziness so they could do so, she soon rested her back against the wall next to him hugging her knees up to her chest as she did so, their was a moment of silence, but she didn't find it awkward or anything it was quite a calm silence, giving her time to think and process recent events as she leaned her head back as well, gazing up at the ceiling before looking over to Misafune studying him for a moment "You seem a lot better than earlier, those herbs must work pretty well" she said with a smile.

Colin laughed softly "Ah, right, just like in the movies" he said with a nod Are you the only one in your family with abilities? " he asked curiously.
Blue bit her lip" no, my mother loved all my powers though , but after she died my father showed me how he truely felt about them.." The bitterness in her voice said how bad it was

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...no...at least that feeling is kinda gone now......and..what is it to me..?''
"Bah, What I mean is, Why do you care?, anyways, If your going to sit by me, you should at least introduce yourself. I will start. Hi, my name is Scarlett." she said slightly annoyed that older people seem to want to meddle in her affairs.

@HimeragiSeiker

Nonalaka said:

"Yeah, that medicine woman is over three hundred years old." he said with a smile. He was enjoying the peaceful lul with her. "You seem to be holding up well also." he said as he looked at her.

@Nonalaka

...?Rini, now fourteen, stood in the park, gazing down at the lake that was in front of her. She spoke quietly to herself as she gazaed at her reflection before looking up and around the area. It was pretty deserted, save of a few people here and there, but it was also pretty quiet. The quietness was comforting, but also a little worrisome. Kids were usually playing in the park when she came and it was loud and just overall cheery, but today it just seemed... dull and boring. It made her a little worried really. Rini didn't know what was going on here (she hadn't seen the news or read anything about what was going on), but hoped at least everything was okay. A quack was sounded next to her and she looked down, seeing a duckling she beside her feet. It looked up at her and quacker again, causing her to giggle a little before she crouched down and pet the fuzzy creature, humming lightly to herself?...

"It's so quite... I wonder what's going on?"

tumblr_n34spcWwGt1qbvovho1_500.gif

-----

@Jofune Tsurabisu

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im Seria...whats with you..?''
...☫Seria asked as she tilted her head wondering why Scarlett was like this. She soon heard an ice cream truck and looked up before a smile appeared☫...

''you wanna grab some ice cream?''
"Nothing is up with me, But yes, Ice cream does sound marvelous." she said in a haughty manner. "It is a pleasure to meet you Seria." she finished, at least being polite to return a greeting.

(Shes a spoiled, sheltered princess with mommy and daddy issues. or should we refer to her future name "Diamond Mercedes?")

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Rini, now fourteen, stood in the park, gazing down at the lake that was in front of her. She spoke quietly to herself as she gazaed at her reflection before looking up and around the area. It was pretty deserted, save of a few people here and there, but it was also pretty quiet. The quietness was comforting, but also a little worrisome. Kids were usually playing in the park when she came and it was loud and just overall cheery, but today it just seemed... dull and boring. It made her a little worried really. Rini didn't know what was going on here (she hadn't seen the news or read anything about what was going on), but hoped at least everything was okay. A quack was sounded next to her and she looked down, seeing a duckling she beside her feet. It looked up at her and quacker again, causing her to giggle a little before she crouched down and pet the fuzzy creature, humming lightly to herself?...

-----

@Jofune Tsurabisu
[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Nothing is up with me, But yes, Ice cream does sound marvelous." she said in a haughty manner. "It is a pleasure to meet you Seria." she finished, at least being polite to return a greeting.
(Shes a spoiled, sheltered princess with mommy and daddy issues. or should we refer to her future name "Diamond Mercedes?")

[/QUOTE]
...?Seria just thought about it before sighing and getting her some ice cream. She then gave it to her and immediately left since she saw how this child was acting. She wandered near a lake before spotting someone?...

''just one person...? its usually crowded..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed as well before a waiter came over to take their order then walked away, once he was sure the waiter wasn't coming back for a bit Roland smiled at Dakota "Well, looks like we were both in the mood for pancakes."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a little "Yeah~, though I'm always in the mood for pancakes, I could eat them any time of day they are just really nice" she said with a smile.

Sixxx said:
Blue bit her lip" no, my mother loved all my powers though , but after she died my father showed me how he truely felt about them.." The bitterness in her voice said how bad it was
Colin frowned at her words, picking up the bitterness in her words right away it annoyed him to think such a nice, sweet person could be treated badly and by her own family, his stepmother wasn't very nice to him and especially his sister for the same reasons, but that was different, it was mild, and she wasn't really family "I see...I'm sorry you had to go through that" he said as he glanced over at her "He's a fool for not recognising what a beautiful gift you have" he said before smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Yeah, that medicine woman is over three hundred years old." he said with a smile. He was enjoying the peaceful lul with her. "You seem to be holding up well also." he said as he looked at her.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded and smiled "Yeah~, Also 300 years? That's a lot of experience, If I ever meet her I might see if I can learn something from her, I wanna be a nurse or a doctor when I'm older, learning about natural remedies for things might help" she said as she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear "Well I mean, I already know some stuff but not near enough"

Mayyflower said:
(Bag**)
...✵Rin's eyes turned dark red, she clentched her arms✵...

"Punching bag? As if"
Toru teleported them into an empty field, putting a distance between them "are you going to come at me, or stand there like a coward." she said.

WeirdPrincess said:

-----

@Jofune Tsurabisu
--Unit #47 Soft Cell--

A woman in a suit holding a Tablet, started to swipe through files until the camera scanned the girl ahead. The scan turned up a level 3 super. Two soldiers, disguised as bodyguards flanked the woman as she printed up a quick card. "Hello there, you are so pretty." the woman spoke to the girl..

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a little "Yeah~, though I'm always in the mood for pancakes, I could eat them any time of day they are just really nice" she said with a smile.
Roland laughed as well before smiling at her "Well, i don't blame you, they are rather good after all~" he said before resting his arm on the table and his head on his hand "So, are you ready not to have any alone time for the two of us?" he asked with a small chuckle.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria just thought about it before sighing and getting her some ice cream. She then gave it to her and immediately left since she saw how this child was acting. She wandered near a lake before spotting someone☫...
''just one person...? its usually crowded..''
A quick reflection made Scarlett realize she was not being very friendly to the woman who bought her some Ice Cream. "Please, don't go. I apologize." she shouted to Seria who was wandering away.

@HimeragiSeiker

Nonalaka said:
Colin frowned at her words, picking up the bitterness in her words right away it annoyed him to think such a nice, sweet person could be treated badly and by her own family, his stepmother wasn't very nice to him and especially his sister for the same reasons, but that was different, it was mild, and she wasn't really family "I see...I'm sorry you had to go through that" he said as he glanced over at her "He's a fool for not recognising what a beautiful gift you have" he said before smiling at her.

Rini nodded and smiled "Yeah~, Also 300 years? That's a lot of experience, If I ever meet her I might see if I can learn something from her, I wanna be a nurse or a doctor when I'm older, learning about natural remedies for things might help" she said as she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear "Well I mean, I already know some stuff but not near enough"
"Well you know enough to have been a major help to me so far. And I deeply appreciate it." he said as he looked at her beautiful form. "I am serious." he said as he blushed at the thoughts racing in his head.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Elaena rolled her eyes a little and laughed "Okay, but I'll get stared at" she said before doing as he asked.
((No worries :D ))

Elliot laughed lightly "Yeah, It took a while to make, but I have a bit too much time on my hands so...Yeah" he said as he scratching the side of his neck a little. The kitten rubbed its head against Yumi's hand and let out a robotic meow "You can name it if you'd like, it dosent have one yet" he offered.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi almost wanted to squeal with delight, but contained herself from doing so. The kitten was just to adorable to her. She smiled a little as it rubbed itself against her hand before she heard Elliot, causing her to look up. "I can name it?" She repeated, before looking back down at the robotic kitten. She couldn't even think of any good names that came to mind. Putting her chin on her free hand, she thought about it for a moment. Yumi suddenly came up with a name, even though it was probably weird since it was a food item, but she didn't care. These were her favorite type of things to eat whenever she wanted a snack or really quick dessert. "I'll name it Oreo!"

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❆At the sound of the woman's voice, Rini stopped petting the duckling and looked up at her. Where has she come from? As far as she knew, this woman wasn't here before... unless she somehow missed her. Rini stood up and smiled a little at the women as she recalled the compliment, before speaking, soon looking at the bodyguards beside her❆...

"O-Oh um.. thank you. Um... would you like something?"

Nonalaka said:

She sighed and pulled off the hoodie , underneath she worr a tanktop , her arms and chest were covered in scars . What wasnt scared was replaced by a dark skin where flames had burned her. She turned and lifted her long brown hair to show almost her entire back was covered in dark skin, all the injerys were older, healed now she turned back to him ,only her face remained untouched and unharmed " he hated me "

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆At the sound of the woman's voice, Rini stopped petting the duckling and looked up at her. Where has she come from? As far as she knew, this woman wasn't here before... unless she somehow missed her. Rini stood up and smiled a little at the women as she recalled the compliment, before speaking, soon looking at the bodyguards beside her❆...
"O-Oh um.. thank you. Um... would you like something?"
"Actually it is what my office can do for you. We are looking for a girls ages 14-19 to be a model for my bosses clothing line, and I just noticed how perfect you would be. It would only take a few minutes to let my boss check you out, and you will be compensated for your time, even if you do not get selected. Sounds good?" she spoke smoothly.

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back