• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then nodded before smiling "Ya, remember, i told you i have a large family, and there's always someone willing and ready to pester." he said as gave Dakota an amused smile.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "Yeah, I remember, I suppose I'm ready for that" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Yeah, I remember, I suppose I'm ready for that" she said with a smile.
Roland smiled then let out a sigh "I'm gonna miss our more... intimate moments, but if it means keeping you safe, then so be it." he said softly before their pancakes were brought over.

ManyFaces said:
Blandi was grinding her teeth imagining eating some kind of meat as she walked with Elliot "Ooh does girlfriend have good food,if cafeteria is not good i'll take chances hunting...yes yes"
Elliot chuckled, "I wouldn't mind treating you to a snack whenever. Consider it a favor from a friend." He said, smiling happily. "As for my girlfriend's cooking... I don't mean it in a bad way but you wouldn't want eat it. It's not her fault though. It's just he condition."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "None at all?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Colin's expression dropped as she showed him her scars and injuries, " He did that?" He asked as his expression turned to disgust, not at her injuries, those didn't bother him to look at, she was still pretty even if her body was damaged, he was disgusted that someone would do that to someone like her.

Elliot laughed "Like the cookie?" He asked before poking the kitten, causing it to roll on its back and play with his finger "Yeah, I suppose it suits that name" he said with a nod and a smile.

Rini smiled "You're welcome, I'm glad that I could help you" she said softly before Chiharu tan in and jumped to hug Misafune, causing her to giggle at the sight.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then let out a sigh "I'm gonna miss our more... intimate moments, but if it means keeping you safe, then so be it." he said softly before their pancakes were brought over.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota thanked the waiter before they left. After which Dakota smiled at him "Yeah, but its only until this all blows over, besides, I'm kinda excited to meet your family" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota thanked the waiter before they left. After which Dakota smiled at him "Yeah, but its only until this all blows over, besides, I'm kinda excited to meet your family" she said happily.
Roland chuckled as he looked at her "If we can get away from my family one it blows over, though, i guess if we really need privacy then we could always use one of the shops, but they'll never let us in the bathroom together..." he say rubbing his chin before smiling at her "Oh, and trust me, they grow on you, then they annoy you~" he said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:

?Anna?

giphy.gif

Anna hummed lightly to herself as she finished the omelette before grabbing the plate that she had set next to the stove, soon putting the omelette on it. Grabbing the bottle of ketchup, she wrote something on it before clapping her hands together. "All done! Want any of it, Oli?" She asked, turning her head to look at him.

Oliver nodded vigoursly, his mouth watering a bit. "It looks delicious!" He said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled as he looked at her "If we can get away from my family one it blows over, though, i guess if we really need privacy then we could always use one of the shops, but they'll never let us in the bathroom together..." he say rubbing his chin before smiling at her "Oh, and trust me, they grow on you, then they annoy you~" he said with a chuckle.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Yeah, but isn't that how families are?" She asked with a small laugh before eating some of her food.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, but isn't that how families are?" She asked with a small laugh before eating some of her food.
Roland shrugged his shoulders "Most families aren't as big, or as nosy, or as lacking in the concept of personal space..... i'm just gonna eat now." he said as he furrowed his eyebrows then began eating.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Azusa kept kissing Helena as he teased her back more, tracing his finger down her spine✦...
Helena blushed more, kissing him a bit more roughly than before. That and trying to hold in her moans from his touch. After awhile she couldn't endure it anymore. The way he trailed his fingers down her spine sent shivers through her body and she couldn't help it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...yeah''

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte nodded slowly, she thought it was a little odd that they just sort of had lava around the area but whatever. "Whats this place called anyways?" She asked, looking at Lucia.

Roman said:
Helena blushed more, kissing him a bit more roughly than before. That and trying to hold in her moans from his touch. After awhile she couldn't endure it anymore. The way he trailed his fingers down her spine sent shivers through her body and she couldn't help it.
...✦Azusa kept doing what he was doing before tugging a little behind her top bikini, teasing Helena further✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte nodded slowly, she thought it was a little odd that they just sort of had lava around the area but whatever. "Whats this place called anyways?" She asked, looking at Lucia.

''this part of Eleysia is called Lanox. a village that happened to settle next to a lava fall. its really their just near a cliff of a volcanic island that is...dead really''

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

"I suppose that makes sense." Elora said before she stopped and thought about her own schedule, that one that she didn't get. The entire time she was there, she had forgotten to grab both her and Analia's schedule. "Damn.." Elora cursed under her breath before groaning, she couldn't believe she forgot to do that. She'd have to go back tomorrow or something and get it. "What's your family like?" She asked curiously.

Talia heard Elora curse under her breath, but figured it had nothing to do with her so she just ignored it. Upon hearing Elora's question about her family and what they're like. How was her family like? In all honesty, this question was easy.... After all it was only 3 of them... Unless her parents were keeping secrets. "Well... My dad is sometimes a pain, but it's only because he cares. In fact he's really nice, but always so bold and serious." She said, thinking about his plain expression. "I'm surprised my mom fell for him.. She's the total opposite. She's always happy and bubbly... She can be pretty shy too. Other than that, she's a amazing mom and I love her. I love them both."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shrugged his shoulders "Most families aren't as big, or as nosy, or as lacking in the concept of personal space..... i'm just gonna eat now." he said as he furrowed his eyebrows then began eating.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Ah, I see" she said with a small laugh before going back to her food as well.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Ah, I see" she said with a small laugh before going back to her food as well.
Roland swallowed a mouth full of food before looking over at Dakota "Oh, and knowing my mother as i do, don't let her get you alone, she'll interrogate you on everything between us and i don't think she'll take to kindly to either of us if she finds out we did the do." he said softly before cutting up his pancakes and taking another bite.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland swallowed a mouth full of food before looking over at Dakota "Oh, and knowing my mother as i do, don't let her get you alone, she'll interrogate you on everything between us and i don't think she'll take to kindly to either of us if she finds out we did the do." he said softly before cutting up his pancakes and taking another bite.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked "O-Oh?" She stopped eating for a moment "I'll Uhm, I'll keep that in mind" she said quietly "She does know I'm coming as well, right? You did tell your family about me...or did you just say you were coming home" she asked curiously, seeing as last time she asked, they didn't know about her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "O-Oh?" She stopped eating for a moment "I'll Uhm, I'll keep that in mind" she said quietly "She does know I'm coming as well, right? You did tell your family about me...or did you just say you were coming home" she asked curiously, seeing as last time she asked, they didn't know about her.
Roland gulped then looked to the side as some redness found it's way to his cheeks "W-well... umm.... i t-told them i-i was bringing s-someone else w-with powers...." he quickly glanced over at her before bringing his hands together "T-they however d-don't know you're a girl... or a-about our relationship....." Roland said softly before looking looking at Dakota with a fully blushed face that showed some guilt.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland gulped then looked to the side as some redness found it's way to his cheeks "W-well... umm.... i t-told them i-i was bringing s-someone else w-with powers...." he quickly glanced over at her before bringing his hands together "T-they however d-don't know you're a girl... or a-about our relationship....." Roland said softly before looking looking at Dakota with a fully blushed face that showed some guilt.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked a little disappointed that he was so reluctant to tell them, the teasing couldn't be that bad that he couldn't at least let them know could it? then again, she supposed he was letting them know now "Ah, Right...well I suppose they'll find out soon won't they" she said smiling a little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him "Yeah, I know" she said with a small nod before lifting a menu as well and looking through it.
Kairassi blinked when they were now at the front, laughing a little as she got on as well "You know you're really not supposed to do that right?" She said before looking at him and shrugging a little "Oh well, I didn't feel like waiting either" she laughed.

Colin looked at her, blinking a few times "The living embodiment of life?" He repeated "That's pretty cool" he said with a smile....no matter what horrible things in life she endures?...from what she was saying it sounded as though perhaps her life was tough, though, he didn't want to ask such a thing, it wasn't his place to really.
(Sorry I thought I replied)

...♮Luke chuckled and got onto the ride♮...

"I know"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked a little disappointed that he was so reluctant to tell them, the teasing couldn't be that bad that he couldn't at least let them know could it? then again, she supposed he was letting them know now "Ah, Right...well I suppose they'll find out soon won't they" she said smiling a little.
Roland sighed then nodded as he twiddled his thumbs and looked at her "Knowing my family like i do, at least two of them will find out by just looking at us, not even giving us the chance to say it, then i'd give it a hour tops before the whole family knows." he said as he looked at her with nervous eyes, not enjoying the thought of everyone bugging him about it.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze only slightly trailed to look behind her at Kalin's feet, before she blew her breath and shook her head. "My child...I know he's going to do something extreme." Layla shook her head again, now twisting to face Kalin with tears threatening to pour out from her eyes. She was almost panicking in fear of her child being eliminated simply because of who he was. If anything, Layla saw it as her own fault as well. She shouldn't have left her child here on Earth by himself. Wiping at her face, Layla sniffled and straightened her posture. "I need to find him."

[/QUOTE]
" You have a son?" He asked, a shocked expression on his face as she turned towards him. He went silent for a moment, before stepping past her, and grabbing a sheathed longsword. He draped the blade across his back, as his form slowly returned to normal. "If you're going to go, you should be prepared to defend yourself." He said, turning back towards Layala.

Mayyflower said:
(Yea I figured but that's what origami thinks not me personally, remember that)
...⚅ Origami nods and scanned the area... How will she attack?! Origami wants to save these people so bad but doesn't know exactly how, she decided to just go for it⚅...

"Well I'm not scared... So come on!"
(lol, thanks xD )

Paris calmly follows her, until an Idea dawns on him... "Start attacking when the signal is given.." he said to her. He ran up to the vehicles and started frantically screaming "OMG THEY ARE KILLING HER, DUDES WITH LIGHTS ARE KILLING THIS OLD LADY!!! YOU GOTTA HELP HER!!!" as loud and frantic as he could....

--Unit---

A screaming crazy man had ran up to the side of the vehicle. He was screaming about some old lady being murdered. A few quick radio messages had changed their orders to help out the situation. The vehicles were empty of soldiers, and the man was trying to show them the way. The soldiers were advancing to the scene quickly..

@Mayyflower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back