• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♰The helicopter soon crashed on the roof as the woman emerged from the destroyed chopper holding her arm that was holding her bow. She looked severely injured and soon fell over♰...
Jonathan finished drinking the appartament woman's blood and headed to the crashed helicopter, he saw that the archer was down and bleeding hard.

He jumped close to her and grabbed her hair and lifted it up.

"Hey, Human, are you awake?" He said, touching her cheek.

Last edited by a moderator:
hitotsudake said:
Jonathan finished drinking the appartament woman and headed to the crashed helicopter, he saw that the archer was down and bleeding hard.
He jumped close to her and grabbed her hair and lifted it up.

"Hey, Human, are you awake?" He said, touching her cheek.
''go to hell...you damned demon..''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him, letting out a small sigh " O-Okay maybe I was thinking it a little bit " she said really quietly.
Roland chuckled before reaching over at poking her nose "And there's nothing wrong with that Dakota~" he said as he smiled at her before leaning back in his chair.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''go to hell...you damned demon..''
Jonathan smiled at the woman and then lifted her up by her arm.

Jonathan then made her sit close to the edge of the building with the burning helicopter and grabbed her hair one more time.

"Now look, look your precious city burn" He said, pointing to the flames at distance, some fire departament trucks where allready trying to get the flames dead, but they were just too big.

"We are allready on hell my friend..." He said, getting his mouth close to her neck "But... There are somethings on hell that I really like..."

As his mouth was allready open ready to drink her blood to the death, he noticed that some helicopters were aproaching.

"Oh... you called your friends?" Jonathan said.

hitotsudake said:
Jonathan smiled at the woman and then lifted her up by her arm.
Jonathan then made her sit close to the edge of the building with the burning helicopter and grabbed her hair one more time.

"Now look, look your precious city burn" He said, pointing to the flames at distance, some fire departament trucks where allready trying to get the flames dead, but they were just too big.

"We are allready on hell my friend..." He said, getting his mouth close to her neck "But... There are somethings on hell that I really like..."

As his mouth was allready open ready to drink her blood to the death, he noticed that some helicopters were aproaching.

"Oh... you called your friends?" Jonathan said.
''tch...i didnt call them...its what happens when a special makes a scene..''

(oh and remember her clothing...)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before reaching over at poking her nose "And there's nothing wrong with that Dakota~" he said as he smiled at her before leaning back in his chair.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked when he poked her nose "I-I suppose..." She said quietly. Her blush was calming down a little

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont attend. im already implanted with the knowledge i need...''
''she used to be a test subject...''
Taylor shook his head and sighed, "That doesn't sound like it was a walk through the park." He then looked at them, attempting to change the subject. "How'd you to meet Celia?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked when he poked her nose "I-I suppose..." She said quietly. Her blush was calming down a little
Roland chuckled before tilting his head "You suppose so? you say that like we're not in a relationship and we haven't done that before." he teased as he gave a playful look.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''tch...i didnt call them...its what happens when a special makes a scene..''
(oh and remember her clothing...)
"I am going to be really sincere with you" He said, while pushing her head back to the ground "I don't know what the hell you are talking about"

He then aproached her neck and licked it.

"But I see that I won't have time to drink your delicious blood little human... I must go"

He then pushed her back close to the helicopter and raised he's hand to the helicopter flames and casted a spell.

"Wasser, Ich benutzt dich, nimmt weck diese feuer" then a blue magic circle appeared at he's hand and all the water in the air around there was directed to the flames, making them vanish.

"You can watch your city burn from here little human, farewell" He said, leaving her inside the cracked helicopter and walking away.

"Feuer, Wasser, Erde, Wind, Nimmt ich zu meine haus" and then he was pushed back into the sky heading back to the dorm.

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head and sighed, "That doesn't sound like it was a walk through the park." He then looked at them, attempting to change the subject. "How'd you to meet Celia?" He asked.
''i blew up a gas station..''

hitotsudake said:
"I am going to be really sincere with you" He said, while pushing her head back to the ground "I don't know what the hell you are talking about"
He then aproached her neck and licked it.

"But I see that I won't have time to drink your delicious blood little human... I must go"

He then pushed her back close to the helicopter and raised he's hand to the helicopter flames and casted a spell.

"Wasser, Ich benutzt dich, nimmt weck diese feuer" then a blue magic circle appeared at he's hand and all the water in the air around there was directed to the flames, making them vanish.

"You can watch your city burn from here little human, farewell" He said, leaving her inside the cracked helicopter and walking away.

"Feuer, Wasser, Erde, Wind, Nimmt ich zu meine haus" and then he was pushed back into the sky heading back to the dorm.
''screw......him...''

...♰She said before passing out♰...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i blew up a gas station..''
Taylor blinked, "I.. Took her to a amusement park... Yours sounds way better." He said, laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''not really...i was near a mental breakdown''
Taylor raised a brow, "Wow.. What exactly happened? Why did you blow up the place?" He asked curiously.

Jonathan was on he's normal limits, he almost had unleashed the inner demon that lived with him, and almost lost control in he's bloodlust, but was able to get some conscience enought to get out of there without dealing much damage, at all, the name of the family Bloodfallen is well known on the war history of the 19-20's centuries great wars for the use of vampires in the war.

Jonathan then managed to get enought power to get out of there, but it wasn't really enought.

he's legs were broken and his constant moviment made it difficult to him to heal in enought time, he's powers were allready diminished by the spell that his father had casted on him before he left home, so he woudn't cause so much trouble to that school.

Jonathan was almost like flying back to the school when he lost his concience and the speel lost control and trew him at the school's gate, destroying it.

Jonathan then was inconcious and had made a hole in the front of the school, destroying the gate and causing an explosion.

That would be enought to get hes human body destroyed, but somehow he's healing power made the limbs stay togheter on that fall.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena laughed lightly "Is that so? Well maybe you should go home and sleep? I don't want you falling asleep in the middle of the park like me"
Mateus keeps rubbing his eyes "no it's okay I can take care of myself" he said to Elaena "so wanna go somewhere else?" he asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna chuckled lightly and shook her head, she didn't think her food was that great. Better than most maybe, but not the greatest. "I'm glad you think so. It means a lot to me that you think that." She said, a small smile on her face before she finished washing the dish that was in her hand. Anna soon dried it off before putting it back where it belonged, soon turning around to face Oliver. "So what should we do today?" She asked, tilting her head just a tad.

Oliver shrugged. "Dunno, what do you want to do?" He asked her. He actually missed cuddling with Anna but he didn't want to embarrass himself.

Alternated said:
Mateus keeps rubbing his eyes "no it's okay I can take care of myself" he said to Elaena "so wanna go somewhere else?" he asked.
Elaena blinked "But you're tired" she said before giggling a little "We can hang out tomorrow again if you need to sleep" she said tilting her head.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked "But you're tired" she said before giggling a little "We can hang out tomorrow again if you need to sleep" she said tilting her head.
"okay I'll take you home" Mateus said as he whistled "my bird should be here by now".

Alternated said:
"okay I'll take you home" Mateus said as he whistled "my bird should be here by now".
Elaena gave a nervous smile when he mentioned the bird, she had almost forgotten about it, she didn't know why, but birds always made her nervous when the flapped their wings around. " Okay" she said with a nod "Where do you live? I assume not the dorms since you aren't enrolled in the school, do you live in a house? Is it far?" She asked, curious to know but also trying to take her mind off the bird

Nonalaka said:
Elaena gave a nervous smile when he mentioned the bird, she had almost forgotten about it, she didn't know why, but birds always made her nervous when the flapped their wings around. " Okay" she said with a nod "Where do you live? I assume not the dorms since you aren't enrolled in the school, do you live in a house? Is it far?" She asked, curious to know but also trying to take her mind off the bird
((No reply for me? ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
"I lived at the roof of an abandoned building and It's not that far from the school" Mateus said as the bird just arrived and chuckled "alert as ever huh" he said to the bird as he parasites it taking control and increasing it's size by 5 "c'mon hop on".

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before tilting his head "You suppose so? you say that like we're not in a relationship and we haven't done that before." he teased as he gave a playful look.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head "I d-didnt mean it like that" she said as she looked at him "I-I just get embarrassed trying to ask such a thing...." She said quietly "And were in public" she continued.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((No reply for me? ;- ;) )

[/QUOTE]
((Sorry my replies are a bit muddled up, I've missed a few of others as well its taking me a bit to catch up ;- ;) )

Alternated said:
"I lived at the roof of an abandoned building and It's not that far from the school" Mateus said as the bird just arrived and chuckled "alert as ever huh" he said to the bird as he parasites it taking control and increasing it's size by 5 "c'mon hop on".
Elaena blinked " Aren't you cold and stuff? That sounds awful! No wonder you didn't want to ho home to sleep!" She said before the bird arrived...and grew. Elaena took a step back "H-Hop on the bird?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back