• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled before pecking him on the cheek as well " And likewise, I dunno what I'd do without you either" she said happily.
Roland smiled before gently interlacing their fingers again before standing up "Well, i guess we should go outside now to wait for the taxi." he said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria turned down their offer for sandals and just went barefoot☫...
The girls were led to the rocks, and told to frolick in front of the cameras. "Um.." Scarlett tried to ask, but a wave of girls pushed her aside and began to play. An older girl caught her and handed her to Seria. "Keep an eye on her." she told Seria as she was told to go let waves hit her.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before gently interlacing their fingers again before standing up "Well, i guess we should go outside now to wait for the taxi." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota glanced down at their hands and smiled, her eyes looking back to him "Yeah, We should" she said happily.

--T.V. screens across the city.---

News helicopters here hovering over what looked like a "childrens hospital." Supers were wrecking havoc all over the hospital as explosions rocked the building. The images of children being flung out of windows by Supers screaming "Fuck Normies! Let them burn or Die!" The scene was shocking and appalling. Just as the Hero Squad shown up, the building exploded..

The reporters on screen were speechless as they could barely process what was happening. Emergency Legislation in congress unanimously passed the "Super Internment and Containment or Extermination Protocol." S.I.C.E.P would remove basic human rights from supers, unless they submit to chipping or relocation...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota glanced down at their hands and smiled, her eyes looking back to him "Yeah, We should" she said happily.
Roland nodded before grabbing his bag then smiling at Dakota "Well, lets go then." he said before walking for the door, holding onto her hand.

Jofune Tsurabisu]"My what?" he asked as he looked at her. Women. He pulled her back into his grip as he spoke to Yumi. "I really don't know. She just went overboard and fell off the bed." he said as he snuggled her some more. He just hugged her close to him.. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon simply buried her face in his chest, embarrassed at her misunderstanding. Shed never admit what it was, of course, and just mumbled a half-assessment response⊗...

"N-nothing..."

...۞Well now Yumi was awake. Yawning she got up, heading to the bathroom to wash up, wondering what was up with her sister۞...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before grabbing his bag then smiling at Dakota "Well, lets go then." he said before walking for the door, holding onto her hand.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded as she lifted her own bag as well, following him to the door and then outside to wait on their taxi.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and looked around ⚅...
"How long do we have to stay here?"
"I can stay here until hungry, because I do not have powers that allow me to travel without moving." he said jokingly. "But I would rather wait with you, until the coast is clear, if that is okay with you. Because, well your awesomeness has made me feel awesome." he said to her.

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon simply buried her face in his chest, embarrassed at her misunderstanding. Shed never admit what it was, of course, and just mumbled a half-assessment response⊗...
"N-nothing..."

...۞Well now Yumi was awake. Yawning she got up, heading to the bathroom to wash up, wondering what was up with her sister۞...
Achilles was happy to just to hold her. "You are cute when you are surprised. But I have to find us some food, and begin working for the landlady soon, but I dont mind staying like this for awhile. He watched Yumi just walk off.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]--T.V. screens across the city.---
News helicopters here hovering over what looked like a "childrens hospital." Supers were wrecking havoc all over the hospital as explosions rocked the building. The images of children being flung out of windows by Supers screaming "Fuck Normies! Let them burn or Die!" The scene was shocking and appalling. Just as the Hero Squad shown up, the building exploded..

The reporters on screen were speechless as they could barely process what was happening. Emergency Legislation in congress unanimously passed the "Super Internment and Containment or Extermination Protocol." S.I.C.E.P would remove basic human rights from supers, unless they submit to chipping or relocation...

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo saw what was going on. She was now disappointed by the supers who actually killed the children. She shook her head and saw a news reporter. She soon took the microphone♱...

''hey, let me borrow this. i know i shouldnt be doing this but i wanna state something to the specials...hello, this is Neopolitan. so look i know you...supers are mad and stuff. but this? is this gonna do anything? now look, im not on the humans side, i want to keep my powers too. but this here? this is stupid. for every super who-- hold up...''

...♱She said before turning around and seeing a super about to attack her but she kicked him right in the nuts and kicked him in the head so he was knocked out. She soon returned to the camera♱...

''ok as i was saying...for every super who is willing to hurt a human, should be ashamed of their self. this only adds fuel to the fires you dumb skulls, this violence doesnt do anything but make the humans pass more laws...hey reporter, this is gonna be on the TV right? i mean the law does say to broadcast a super...''

Nonalaka said:
Colin frowned, appalled at what he was hearing, seeing her sad like that...he felt like hugging the poor girl to comfort her. But that might seem weird to her right? They just met... "I'm sorry to hear that" he said softly.
She sighed" no one will ever love something so ugly "she said petting brutis with saddness evident in her emerald eyes

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as she lifted her own bag as well, following him to the door and then outside to wait on their taxi.
Roland stayed quiet as they went out to wait for the taxi, figuring it would be at least a hour or two ride to his families house, now that he thought on it everyone might of even already be waiting for his return, he also wondered if his father would show up or not. As Roland thought on the matter his face showed that he was thinking hard on something.

Roman said:
"She's been busy lately s maybe a different time." Elliot said, with a smile. "I will take you to meet her one day, you just have to remind me."
Blandi frizzed up slightly "Maybe now we leave before cook wakes up yes yes very angry probably use sharp things like pitchfork very sharp nasty thing village poked me with them once and torches for silly reason,so where to go now?" She looked around

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len let out a yawn before stretching his arms over his head, so dad wanted him up huh? Well, it was probably to go to his room and sleep. Wait, Lily didn't what her carrots? Oh well, more for him, but she'd have to get use to eating the food in front of her at some point, but he didn't mind it this time, or the next few, but then he'd have to stop. For now Len simply grabbed his spoon then reached over and scooped up the carrots in Lilliana's bowl before eating them and setting the spoon back down and tiredly smiling at her♖...
"Don't make a habit out of this Lily, it could get us both in trouble."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana grinned, clapping her hands together in an apologetic and thankful manner, nodding as she slipped out of the chair, landing softly. She appreciated Len for this, she would have been there all night otherwise. Normally she wouldn't mind but she really tired and cranky and hadn't slept in a while and she just wanted to lay down. So she spoke, a gracious tone in her voice♧...

"Thank you, Len!"

...♧Lilliana then started walking toward the exit of the kitchen, before stopping. She wanted to go to bed... but she didn't know where she was supposed to sleep. She looked back at Len, a sheepish look on her face as she spoke♧...

"Uh... where is our room?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
She sighed" no one will ever love something so ugly "she said petting brutis with saddness evident in her emerald eyes
Colin furrowed his brows upon hearing her words "Don't think so lowly of yourself!" He said as he stared at her "you aren't ugly, I personally think you're beautiful, scars and all, someone will love you I know it" he said as his gaze didn't move from her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland stayed quiet as they went out to wait for the taxi, figuring it would be at least a hour or two ride to his families house, now that he thought on it everyone might of even already be waiting for his return, he also wondered if his father would show up or not. As Roland thought on the matter his face showed that he was thinking hard on something.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled at him before noticing his expression, she blinked a few times before giving his hand a gently tug to get his attention "Is something wrong?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back