• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko shook her head "no, mom said they weren't home every time I asked." she said.
...☽ Misaka blinked and looked at kagura and Kaiden☽...

"My daddy said that their always home.."

LunaCrosby said:
Ally tilted her head "I see, though I shouldn't be surprised that you learned how to make cheesecake" she said.
Shingo nodded before he finished up his cheesecake and served her a slice. "There you go Ally." He said happily.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon closed her eyes again, her blush fading as she nodded at his words. She had forgotten that a condition of them staying here was that they were to help the landlady in keeping up the place. Not that she minded- her and Yumi were the ones who kept up their place at home while their brother was out and their dad was at work. So she was used to it⊗...
"Mmm... I can help too.."
"Yes you can. Be cute." he said jokingly. "Your help would be nice." he said proudly.

@Lumina[/URL]

Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka blinked and looked at kagura and Kaiden☽...
"My daddy said that their always home.."
Kagura stood up and patted Kaiden's shoulder, "you deal with this one" she said and walked to the bathroom.

Kyoko looked over at kaiden and kagura "really now?..."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at her and nodded "mhm!~ all the time!" she said, sticking a fork in the cake and looking back at her "though I don't under stand why... I look 16... right?" she asked.

?Lilith?

tumblr_ndm0giqBzY1t89rpeo2_400.gif

Lilith gave her a blank expression before taking a sip of her iced coffee. If she was being honest then... no, no she didn't look like she was 16. "You don't, sorry to say. You look like 10 or 11 to me, sorry."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stood up and patted Kaiden's shoulder, "you deal with this one" she said and walked to the bathroom.
Kyoko looked over at kaiden and kagura "really now?..."
(You ass xD )

...☽ Misaka looked at Kaiden as Kagura got up☽...

"Wow thanks" he huffed. "What's wrong?" He asks Kyoko

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shingo nodded before he finished up his cheesecake and served her a slice. "There you go Ally." He said happily.
Ally grabbed the plate and sat down in a chair, not wasting any time eating it.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Rini tried desperately to stay awake, even so far as to getting up out of her seat and walking around a little or just slapping her face. The gas flowing through the air was visible for her to see and she was more confused then ever. What was going to happen once she fell asleep? She couldn't let herself fall under the sweet scent, she wouldn't. Though it was getting to be more difficult then she thought, her eyes were dropping and she was stumbling all over the place. She could even lift her hand to attempt hitting herself anymore. By now, all the other girls were asleep with the only one awake being Rini. She had to get out, the door wasn't locked right? Making her way over to the door, she was almost in front of it before she fell on her bottom. Her eyes slowly started to close and her vision become blurry before she finally fell asleep?...
tumblr_nclafwfhW51tmmaopo1_400.gif
The doctors rushed in and moved the girls into the lab. With the skill and speed of having done this procedure a lot, they implanted the chip into the girls....

Bunny girl is left in a bed, in a Victorian style girls room......

(now you can wake up and enjoy your new life!)

@WeirdPrincess

(I kind of want her to be Beatrice's personal maid now xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(You ass xD )
...☽ Misaka looked at Kaiden as Kagura got up☽...

"Wow thanks" he huffed. "What's wrong?" He asks Kyoko
( xD she know's better than to deal with teenage girls by now)

Kyoko looked at Kaiden "Mother say's that her parent's aren't home a lot, but misaka said that they are alway's home" she said, she would ave crossed her arm's if she wasn't holding an ice cream cone.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria was now passed out on the sand☫...
Scarlett was hurting. She crawled out of the wreck to find her new friend passed out and a flock of butterflies slamming into thin air. "Hey, Seria.. Wake up please!..*sniff*....I don't want to be alone...MOMMY!!!!Daddy!!!!1"

@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
( xD she know's better than to deal with teenage girls by now)
Kyoko looked at Kaiden "Mother say's that her parent's aren't home a lot, but misaka said that they are alway's home" she said, she would ave crossed her arm's if she wasn't holding an ice cream cone.
"Well... Your mother thinks that they won't like you because of your father, your grandma hated your dad because of the things he did to your mom..." He explained

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucia soon nodded before they were teleported home✦...
...☫Seria eventually passed out from the scent☫...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte was greeted by the sight of multiple people within the living room. Celia, her granddaughter Talia, Taylor, girl girls she assumed was Zenya and Lucelia and another girl, who she didn't know. She blinked a few times before speaking, "This room sure is packed full of people.." She muttered.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Yuria soon got up before she held out her hand✿...
''wait do i need to lend out my hand...?''

(say her tail
xD )
"well, if you wanted to do it differently, you could use your tail"

(*hoping that is what you meant* xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back