• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled as they got to the house, it having three stories then an attic and basement "So, ready to meet my mo-" Once again Roland was cut off, but this time by an excited 'Eeee' from inside the house a few seconds before the front door flew open and a woman that looked remarkably like Roland came running before tackle hugging Roland "My little Royroy! where have you been? Have you been eating properly? You dad didn't hurt you right?" the woman said both fast and excitingly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota stepped back a little as the woman ran out to tackle hug Roland assuming it was his mother she stood back to let her have her little reunion with him, she simply watched and giggled lightly.

Roman said:
Alex nodded and without another word, he went into the men's locker room to change. Once he finished, he went over to the pool and sat down at the edge, letting his legs dangle.
Yuki soon came out running and jumped into the pool. She then resurfaced, "Ahh...that was refreshing!" she said swimming over to him.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled back at him "Yup!" She said happily "I used to take my little sister Rini there all the time to help her train!" She said with a nod "Let's go!"
Mako followed behind her. "Alright well lead the way!" He laughed watching her from behind.

Nanne said:
Mako followed behind her. "Alright well lead the way!" He laughed watching her from behind.
Yuna nodded "Alrighty!" She said energetically as she walked "Its not too far of a walk~"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze swung itself back and forth, grazing the distance. She wasn't quite sure where she couldmost definitely find him, but she had a slight idea as to where he could possibly be. Lifting her arm, she pointed her finger down to her left, towards the inner area of the town. "He could be that way...I used to take him there."

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. Let's start there. Be careful, though." Kalin said, walking down the street as his eyes scanned the passerby's. The phoenix seemed relaxed, but he was prepared to fight anyone who got in their way, if they couldn't be talked down.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded "Alrighty!" She said energetically as she walked "Its not too far of a walk~"
Mako smiled and continue walking behind her watching how full of energy she was. "How can she be so energetic? I'm a little tired despite my nap..." he said quietly to himself.

Roman said:
"Really? No offense and all... You know I love you with all my heart, but I thought being Death you would like... Darker things." Hayate said, looking over at her.
"oh it might look lively but its a dead tree." she said to him wAITING FOR HIM TO LOOK CLOSER AT THE ROTTING WOOD

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@HimeragiSeiker

(I am assuming Seria is gonna watch.)
...❄︎Rini's fingers moved effortlessly across the phone before she brought it up to her ear, which looked pretty odd considering her ears were on top of her head instead of on the sides like a normal humans. Ah oh well, it would still work right? Rini started talking rather quickly before she ended the call and brought the phone down in front of her. It took a few minutes, but someone eventually came along with a suitable set of clothes for Seria to wear. Rini spoke towards her before awaiting her answer❄︎...

"Here are assort clothes that you can choose from Ms. Seria and if you're hungry please tell me, I'll be able to get your food quickly."

@HimeragiSeiker

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stepped back a little as the woman ran out to tackle hug Roland assuming it was his mother she stood back to let her have her little reunion with him, she simply watched and giggled lightly.
Roland at first struggled against his mother but then gave up and huffed before making a upset pouty face. After awhile the woman got up and pulled Roland up with her before patting off her clothes then looking over at Dakota, having a bandanna on her head to keep her curly hair from getting in her face while it went down to her mid-back "Hello there, I'm Roland's mother, pleased to meet you." he said as she held out her arm and smiled "Who are you?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking as he then vanished, carrying Kuroh with him. He appeared within the Estate and spoke to Kuroh's corpse as Ariadne and Haruo appeared behind him. He placed Kuroh's body onto an alter and spoke to Ariadne♅...
“ I'm going to make them all pay.. Mother, who was it that did this? ”

Rurouni.Kenshin.Meiji.Kenkaku.Romantan.Shin.Kyoto.Hen.1080p_S1_zpsqu0hrsk9.png

...☬Ariadne looked at Kuroh's corpse, then to her son as a saddened expression formed on his face. She replied☬...

“ It was the Gremorians. ”

...♅Akira left the alter and slumped down against the wooden wall within the estate's greenhouse, soon crossing his legs. He spoke to Ariadne, who had followed him, as his eyes rested on the floor♅...

“ Do you know where they are..? ”

tumblr_mk2diyc7zX1qfbz1so1_500_zpst3uia0sb.gif

...☬Ariadne looked at Akira's cheek, noticing the scar on Akira's cheek. She spoke quietly to herself☬...

A cross-shaped scar? It must've been when he and Ragnarok were fighting back then..

tumblr_nbnqs0wnOV1tlbrf8o4_500_zpsyhla0srd.gif

...☬Ariadne then replied to Akira's question☬...

“ Oh, they're in their own world outside of The Existence. I can't sense any of them anywhere else. Why do you want to know? ”

...♅Akira replied as he remained sat there, his eyes being hidden from view due to his hair. An aura of sadness and anger had enveloped his body♅...

I'm going to kill them all.

tumblr_m5yzspri0X1qzm19bo1_1280_zpsefdaf1gd.jpg

-------------------

...ΨKenji nodded and replied as he looked ahead of themΨ...

“ We're going to the Estate. That's where they are now. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nodded before closing her eyes. She was sure she could teleport without doing it, but this seemed to be important to Kenji so she had to make sure she did it perfectly. She had only "perfected" teleporting recently, after all. She kept her arm on Kenji's back as she concentrated, bringing a mental picture of the Estate into the forefront of her mind. Once that was done she focused her power, and in the next instant they were standing in front of the Estate, a small gust of air blowing from where they landed. Lumina opened her eyes to see the scene in front of her, and exhaled a breath of relief, before looking up at Kenji and speaking without taking her hand from his back♤...

"Alright. Lead the way. But please, you're still recovering, so don't push yourself."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"truthfully... i just want to sit here with you." he said softly

[/QUOTE]
"alright, do you want me to turn on the tv?" Kyoko asked him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland at first struggled against his mother but then gave up and huffed before making a upset pouty face. After awhile the woman got up and pulled Roland up with her before patting off her clothes then looking over at Dakota, having a bandanna on her head to keep her curly hair from getting in her face while it went down to her mid-back "Hello there, I'm Roland's mother, pleased to meet you." he said as she held out her arm and smiled "Who are you?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled softly before looking to Roland's mother as she introduced herself "Oh, pleased to meet you too" she said politely, she glanced to Roland for a moment then back to his mother "I'm Dakota....I'm Roland's girlfriend" she said, unsure how she'd react.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"sure." he said as he leaned back into the couch and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked around and grabbed the remote, turning on the tv and looking to see what had been left on.

Nanne said:
Mako smiled and continue walking behind her watching how full of energy she was. "How can she be so energetic? I'm a little tired despite my nap..." he said quietly to himself.
Yuna continued walking along turning her head questioningly when she could here him talking quietly before shrugging it off, soon they approached their destination after a while of walking "See?~ I told you it wasn't far!" She said happily as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled as he sat with her and relaxed

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared at the tv, it being a rerun of episodes from tv show's.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled softly before looking to Roland's mother as she introduced herself "Oh, pleased to meet you too" she said politely, she glanced to Roland for a moment then back to his mother "I'm Dakota....I'm Roland's girlfriend" she said, unsure how she'd react.
Roland's mother smiled before she heard the second part "Oh that a nic- WHAT?" he said before he stared at Roland "ROY! Why didn't you tell me!" She asked before her hands latched onto Roland's cheeks "You have a lot of explaining to do!" she said quickly before looking back at Dakota "What all have you done?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland's mother smiled before she heard the second part "Oh that a nic- WHAT?" he said before he stared at Roland "ROY! Why didn't you tell me!" She asked before her hands latched onto Roland's cheeks "You have a lot of explaining to do!" she said quickly before looking back at Dakota "What all have you done?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked a few times "...What all have we done?" She repeated, not sure how to answer her question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back