• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Soon, the archer appeared in the room. She was about to deliver the final strike with a combat knife. She was about to stab it into Seria, but Seria woke up just in time to grab the wrist. The archer soon pinned her down but was blasted with fire from Seria's hand. The archer's hood was now revealed but Her hair and eye color changed before she picked up Seria by her neck and threw her through the wall and landed in front of Rini and Scarlett. She soon finally took out a pistol and was about to shoot Seria but noticed Rini as well. She was about to shoot her too but she lowered her weapon. She soon sighed before her hair changed to her normal color✦...
''hey, you. i wont kill this goddess but you must make her like...her''

...✦She said before she pointed at Rini while she was talking to Beatrice✦...

''got it...Beatrice?''
@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"y-yeah." mitsu said quietly

[/QUOTE]
''would you...like to join me?''

...♱Neo said as she giggled a bit♱...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname slowed his pace, easing his grip on Camilla's hand. He wasn't intending to frighten her, and thus decided he should try harder to keep his cool. Now slowed to an awkwardly calm walk, Kaname released her hand and slowly tucked his hands away into his pockets. "I don't know. That's the main issue."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla nodded, she wasn't scared really, just worried, maybe she should have been, after all she wasn't strong or anything, but she didn't really understand the extent if what was going on around here fully just yet. "I see..." She said quietly as she walked alongside him "...What exactly are you going to do when you find him?" She asked, a hint of concern could be heard in her voice.

Nonalaka said:
Colin smiled, she looked a little happier now, which pleased him "See? You don't need to hide those near me, or for anyone else for that matter." He said with a nod.
She shrugged and let brutis walk away" im scared to be honest"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu looked at her before nodding. "s-sure." she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon moved to the side to make room for Mitsu♱...

Nanne said:
Mako chuckled, "Well we're here now let's go have some fun..."
Yuna nodded happily, going to get her equipment before heading to the targets "C'mon!~" she called to him.

Sixxx said:
She shrugged and let brutis walk away" im scared to be honest"
Colin tilted his head a little as he looked at her "Scared?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"ok love." atrio called back before going into a cabinet then pulling out five big bags of chips then heading up to amber

[/QUOTE]
Amber had no idea about the exchange between her mother and Atrio "hey did mom say when dinner was "she said with a soft smile when he walked in looking up at him eyeing the chips

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon moved to the side to make room for Mitsu♱...
mitsu was soon undressed and got in slowly immediately relaxing t the warm water

Sixxx said:
Amber had no idea about the exchange between her mother and Atrio "hey did mom say when dinner was "she said with a soft smile when he walked in looking up at him eyeing the chips
"uhh yeah around eight." he said to her hiding what just happened from her

Nonalaka said:
"H-Huh?" Dakota's eye widened upon hearing her words, what?! Children?! She shook her head quickly "N-No, no grandchildren" she answered as she walked into the kitchen.
Roland had placed his bag on the table by the time the two girls (Arella and Dakota) had gotten to the kitchen, how ever Arella shot Roland a glare and he took the bag off the table "Please sit down Dakota." Arella said before walking over to a cupboard and pulling out some coffee beans "Do you like coffee Dakota?" she asked before walking over to the coffee maker.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu was soon undressed and got in slowly immediately relaxing t the warm water

[/QUOTE]
''so...how are ya?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled and looked at her. "good.. happy im not sick any more." she said softly

[/QUOTE]
''thats good...wanna go somewhere after this?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yeah." mitsu said softly to her with a warm smile

[/QUOTE]
''alright...for now, lets just enjoy this bath..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu was soon undressed and got in slowly immediately relaxing t the warm water

[/QUOTE]
Amber snatched the chips from him and grinned " thank you my dear , lets eat these and go for a walk?" She said plopping on the bed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]gladly" mitsu said before she blushed and slid close to neo and rested her head on her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon wrapped her arm around Mitsu and smiled♱...

Sixxx said:
Amber snatched the chips from him and grinned " thank you my dear , lets eat these and go for a walk?" She said plopping on the bed
"ok love" atrio said before kissing her cheek then walking to her bed and sitting down

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon wrapped her arm around Mitsu and smiled♱...
mitsu smiled more and closed her eyes to rest with neo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back