• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Arella sighed in relief before the coffee maker beeped indicating the coffee was done "W-well, we'll talk more later, Roland, show her to your room after you're done with the coffee..." he said softly before pouring two cups of it and setting them at the table before walking out of the room.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota remained silent as she pulled one of the cups closer to herself and looked into it, soon blowing air some from her cheeks, which were still red from the embarrassment and awkwardness from the previous event.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota remained silent as she pulled one of the cups closer to herself and looked into it, soon blowing air some from her cheeks, which were still red from the embarrassment and awkwardness from the previous event.
Roland grabbed the other cup before he let out a breath that he must of been holding in, as he did so his cheeks matched Dakota's as he took a drink of his coffee, then looking over at Dakota while trying to think off what to say thinking 'sorry' wouldn't cut it.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena had taken the stuffed cat she had gotten in the arcade and was placing it in her room with all the rest of her stuffed animals when she heard Mateus snoring pretty loudly, which honestly startled her for a moment "He's lucky I'm a heavy sleeper so I won't hear that" she said quietly to herself with a small giggle before she passed him on the way to the kitchen to grab a cookie before she would go to sleep herself, her naps never really kept her awake for long no matter how long she slept.
Mateus removed his upper clothing and goes back to sleep snoring again but this time it's not loud.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland grabbed the other cup before he let out a breath that he must of been holding in, as he did so his cheeks matched Dakota's as he took a drink of his coffee, then looking over at Dakota while trying to think off what to say thinking 'sorry' wouldn't cut it.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, that was awkward" she eventually said, trying to laugh it off albeit rather unsuccessfully before taking a sip of coffee.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally's face turned a darker red, not that she didn't like it, but she might of liked it a little too much.
Shingo pulled away and sat back down. "Stop blushing! Your going to make me kiss you~" He laughed.

Nonalaka said:
"Well, that was awkward" she eventually said, trying to laugh it off albeit rather unsuccessfully before taking a sip of coffee.
Roland nodded then sighed "Well, expect a lively dinner tonight, well, every night it's lively, but tonight i feel it will be even more so..." he said before taking another drink of his coffee.

Alternated said:
Mateus removed his upper clothing and goes back to sleep snoring again but this time it's not loud.
Elaena had gotten a cookie for herself and popped it into her mouth, she took another on left it on the coffee table for Mateus for when he woke up, as she left it down she looked at him, watching him sleep for a bit before snapping herself out of it when she realised she was staring "what the heck are you doing, staring at people while they sleep is weird" she scolded quietly to herself as she shook her head.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded then sighed "Well, expect a lively dinner tonight, well, every night it's lively, but tonight i feel it will be even more so..." he said before taking another drink of his coffee.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded and smiled, perhaps things wouldn't be awkward then, since time would have passed and because everyone was there. "How many people live here anyways?" She asked curiously as she looked around a little. Her cheeks now returning to normal now.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena had gotten a cookie for herself and popped it into her mouth, she took another on left it on the coffee table for Mateus for when he woke up, as she left it down she looked at him, watching him sleep for a bit before snapping herself out of it when she realised she was staring "what the heck are you doing, staring at people while they sleep is weird" she scolded quietly to herself as she shook her head.
(timeskip??)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and smiled, perhaps things wouldn't be awkward then, since time would have passed and because everyone was there. "How many people live here anyways?" She asked curiously as she looked around a little. Her cheeks now returning to normal now.
Roland thought for a few seconds "Well... umm, i know you don't like lots of people being around.... but, i think 30 to 50, give or take..." Roland said as he looked down the table, and it was indeed big enough to fit that many people.

Nonalaka said:
((Yup! Can you start though?))
(sure no problemo)

Mateus wakes up, he stretched his arms and yawned "beautiful morning" he said and noticed a cookie at the table "did she left this here for me?? oh well" he ate the cookie and stands up and wondering if Elaena is still asleep.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and sat down "Ah, yeah, I like Coffee" she said quietly as she looked around.
"Ah, Right" Colin nodded before smiling softly "Don't worry about it, if anyone says or says or does anything mean, I'll take care of it" he said, placing a hand on her shoulder before nodding "Okay?"

Yuna smiled as he made his way over, lowering what she was holding "Okay!~" she smiled happily "I wanna see how good you are first~" she said as she looked at him "So you can take the first shot" she said as she watched him.
Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and sat down "Ah, yeah, I like Coffee" she said quietly as she looked around.
"Ah, Right" Colin nodded before smiling softly "Don't worry about it, if anyone says or says or does anything mean, I'll take care of it" he said, placing a hand on her shoulder before nodding "Okay?"

Yuna smiled as he made his way over, lowering what she was holding "Okay!~" she smiled happily "I wanna see how good you are first~" she said as she looked at him "So you can take the first shot" she said as she watched him.
" why are you bring so nice to me ? No one is ever nice to me" she said looking up at him curiously

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland thought for a few seconds "Well... umm, i know you don't like lots of people being around.... but, i think 30 to 50, give or take..." Roland said as he looked down the table, and it was indeed big enough to fit that many people.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked "30 to 50?!" She said as she looked over at him "T-Thats a really big family..." She said quietly, she didn't mind seeing small groups of then at a time, but everyone at once? She slid down in her seat a little.

Alternated said:
(sure no problemo)
Mateus wakes up, he stretched his arms and yawned "beautiful morning" he said and noticed a cookie at the table "did she left this here for me?? oh well" he ate the cookie and stands up and wondering if Elaena is still asleep.
A while later Elaena yawned a little as she crawled out of bed and sleepily made her way to the out of her room, still in her pjs and her hair kind of tossled she went to the kitchen, obviously she wasn't awake enough to notice Mateus or remember just yet, she still looked sleepy as she ruffled her a little before searching her cupboards for cereal.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "30 to 50?!" She said as she looked over at him "T-Thats a really big family..." She said quietly, she didn't mind seeing small groups of then at a time, but everyone at once? She slid down in her seat a little.
Roland sighed and nodded "Yeah, we usually take in any one that becomes family by marriage or, well, the birth of a child, so it is a rather large family...." he said softly while rubbing the back of his head and chuckling nervously.

Sixxx said:
" why are you bring so nice to me ? No one is ever nice to me" she said looking up at him curiously
Colin looked back at her "Why wouldn't I be nice? You're not a bad person, I have no reason to mean to someone so nice" he said with a smile. "And I'd like to think we're friends"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed and nodded "Yeah, we usually take in any one that becomes family by marriage or, well, the birth of a child, so it is a rather large family...." he said softly while rubbing the back of his head and chuckling nervously.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Oh, right" she nodded "That's nice" she said with a smile before taking another sip of coffee.

Nonalaka said:
A while later Elaena yawned a little as she crawled out of bed and sleepily made her way to the out of her room, still in her pjs and her hair kind of tossled she went to the kitchen, obviously she wasn't awake enough to notice Mateus or remember just yet, she still looked sleepy as she ruffled her a little before searching her cupboards for cereal.
Mateus stares at Elaena "well this is new the first thing I see in the morning huh" he said as he goes to the kitchen "Hey Elaena would you mind of letting me use your kitchen?" he asked her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Oh, right" she nodded "That's nice" she said with a smile before taking another sip of coffee.
Roland nodded before quickly finishing off his coffee "Well, i guess i'll show you to my room, though if it's anything like i left it, then it's really messy..." he said before looking to the side.

Alternated said:
Mateus stares at Elaena "well this is new the first thing I see in the morning huh" he said as he goes to the kitchen "Hey Elaena would you mind of letting me use your kitchen?" he asked her.
Elaena blinked a few times when she heard his voice nearly dropping the cereal box when she snapped awake. "O-Oh morning! Yeah, of course go ahead" she said as she looked over at him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before quickly finishing off his coffee "Well, i guess i'll show you to my room, though if it's anything like i left it, then it's really messy..." he said before looking to the side.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly "Oh? How messy is messy? It couldn't be that bad" she said before finishing off her own coffee as well.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled at Kaori snuggled him more, moving his arms so one was holding her upper back while the other arm moved down till he felt the curve of where the back became the butt. He honestly thought this may be just another dream that could be taken away from his at any moment and he could just be back in his bed in that underground base and only have himself in a large cold room with a single thin sheet to cover himself. But even if it was just a dream he would enjoy it, and as Kaori curled against him he nuzzled his cheek to her head before replying to what she said♝...
"Of course you're my first, you're the only one i feel this way about, and i would have died a virgin if not for you."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori felt his hands move around her body, and it sent pleasant shivers across her bare body. It was a nice sensation, bring held in such a vulnerable state, especially by someone you care about. Considering she had never had anybody like that to do this kind of thing with, she never knew what it was like, or ever expected to experience anything like it, but now that she had Masahi she never wanted to go back to not having it. But her eyes widened at his words and she moved her head to stare at him. She was his first? Really? No way. She would have guessed he would have been with at least someone else. Plus, the way he moved was not the work of an amateur either. So that made it even more of a shock. Eventually she spoke, her voice showing the surprise☆...

"...what? Wait, really?!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly "Oh? How messy is messy? It couldn't be that bad" she said before finishing off her own coffee as well.
Roland chuckled nervously again "Well, how messy is having tools and clothes all over the place along with various projects?" he said before walking over to the sink and placing his cup in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back