• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Yeah, good idea. A movie seems pretty good~" Roman said, nodding his head. "What movie are we gonna watch?" He asked, as he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and stuff.
~~~~~~~~

Han nodded, "Well can we do this quickly? I'm trying to fight the urge to kill your family members... And well your uncle sounds like a huge asshole..." He said with a sigh.

~~~~~~~

Kaz shrugged, "Don't worry about it, Yoshi~ The movie was getting boring during the end anyways so you really didn't miss anything." He told her, as he opened the door to his room and laid her on the bed. "Anyways, I'll see you in the morning. I need some sleep so we can do some stuff tomorrow... Like go on a date or something."
♡Mal thought about it

"hmm... something interesting and fun to watch"

Roman said:
Akane was too busy laughing at Neo when the tentacles grabbed her. She soon stopped laughing and frowned at Neo, "Get these things off before they do something weird to me!!!"
''umm...off fuckers!''

...♱The tentacles responded by disappearing♱...

''oh that actually worked...''

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen sighed and looked up at the sky╬
"alright, if you say it's nothing then I believe you"
Riley nods. "Okay" she says before she warped them to the park. "Now what?" she asks looking around

Dylan smiled weakly " can you bring your car around so we can go though?" She said leaning against a wall, trying to look defiant and strong despite how broken she felt emotional and how physically weak she is.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we dont...know a lot of food names...''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia blinked before rubbing her chin, "Ah right... well... I can make some hamburgers or spaghetti. If you've heard of that at all and if not we'l... now you know." She stated before making her way to the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia blinked before rubbing her chin, "Ah right... well... I can make some hamburgers or spaghetti. If you've heard of that at all and if not we'l... now you know." She stated before making her way to the kitchen.

''hmmm...why cant we have both?''

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal thought about it
"hmm... something interesting and fun to watch"
Roman nodded, "So do you know any movies like that?" He asked, as he sat down next to Mal. "Or we could just watch something on tv.."

~~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''umm...off fuckers!''
...♱The tentacles responded by disappearing♱...

''oh that actually worked...''
Akane had fell back into the pool, and soon swam to the surface. "I know we're using water and all, but since when did sea animals come into play? That thing felt weird..."

~~~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled weakly " can you bring your car around so we can go though?" She said leaning against a wall, trying to look defiant and strong despite how broken she felt emotional and how physically weak she is.
@Roman
"Well I got rid of my car. I can fly us though." Han said, pointing to his back. "You can get on my back or I can hold you."

TheDragoon said:
Ken came down the stairs. He looked handsome and strong. He basically looked like the ultimate ladies man. "Yeah?" He asked with a sweet smile.
Kite blinked a few times in surprise. "Well, looks like Ken has gone into adulthood..." He laughed.

@Lumina
...♧Lilliana glanced up at Ken as he came down the stairs. He looked... so tall. She felt really small now. A look of uneasiness was on her face and she tried to hide it as she spoke♧...

"..y-yeah, he is..."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana glanced up at Ken as he came down the stairs. He looked... so tall. She felt really small now. A look of uneasiness was on her face and she tried to hide it as she spoke♧...
"..y-yeah, he is..."
((<---Forgot to tag Mayy >.<))

She smiled weakly and walked over" if you could carry me that would be great" she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as he picked her up " imma show you where he lives ok?" Dylan shoved the images of the house into Hans mind. She curled into his chest and waited for them to fly

@Roman

TheDragoon said:
((<---Forgot to tag Mayy >.<))
Lumina said:
"..y-yeah, he is..."
(Its okay I saw it)

Lilith was growing alot now, the age where she would stop and start growing normally was at the age of 6

Lexi smiled alittle. "Its okay Lilliana you will grow a lot more" she says with a nod

Sixxx said:
She smiled weakly and walked over" if you could carry me that would be great" she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as he picked her up " imma show you where he lives ok?" Dylan shoved the images of the house into Hans mind. She curled into his chest and waited for them to fly
@Roman
Han nodded and floated up into the air before flying off towards the house. Han remained quiet the whole time he flew. Once he reached their destination, he out Dylan down. "Here we are."

Roman said:
"Yeah, good idea. A movie seems pretty good~" Roman said, nodding his head. "What movie are we gonna watch?" He asked, as he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and stuff.
~~~~~~~~

Han nodded, "Well can we do this quickly? I'm trying to fight the urge to kill your family members... And well your uncle sounds like a huge asshole..." He said with a sigh.

~~~~~~~

Kaz shrugged, "Don't worry about it, Yoshi~ The movie was getting boring during the end anyways so you really didn't miss anything." He told her, as he opened the door to his room and laid her on the bed. "Anyways, I'll see you in the morning. I need some sleep so we can do some stuff tomorrow... Like go on a date or something."

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"A date sounds nice... I'd like that." Yoshino said quietly as she was set on the bed before she crawled under the covers, making herself comfortable and snuggling a pillow. "Good night Kaz~ See you..." She yawned briefly before closing her eyes as she continued, "in the morning~" Were the last words she said before falling asleep.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...why cant we have both?''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Well, that was also an option. She didn't know if they were that hungry or not, so she guessed it was fine to make both dishes. "I mean... if that's what you guys want, then that's okay. And if you're that hungry too." She said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi held onto Kaori and let her cry as much as she needed to, and anyone who looked at them he glared daggers at, causing people to stay away from them and not stare. When Kaori asked if they could go home Masahi nodded and rubbed her head before deciding that he could just use Kamui as there weren't that many people around at the moment, and those who were, weren't daring to look at him and Kaori at the moment, so Masahi use Kamui and hoped Kaori wouldn't look around, and once he was done he simply reached up to rub Kaori's head before softly replying to what she said♝...
"But we're already there."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori didn't even bother looking up, simply nodding into his chest. Despite the stunt he pulled, there was always going to be a small part of her that trusted him. How could she not? With all the time they spent as kids together, that's what they spent their time doing, was building up trust. So if he said they were home, they probably were. Now that she wasn't out in public, a few more sobs escaped her mouth, leaning into him a bit more, her hands grasping his shirt just a bit tighter. She hated being mad, and it was taking a toll on her mentally. It was just some stupid kiss after all, and she went way overboard with it. And she just felt bad, and felt like he was just going to leave because of her stupidity. And that was the last thing she wanted☆...

Mayyflower said:
(Its okay I saw it)
Lilith was growing alot now, the age where she would stop and start growing normally was at the age of 6

Lexi smiled alittle. "Its okay Lilliana you will grow a lot more" she says with a nod
...♧Lilliana gave a nervous smile, looking back at her aunt as she spoke♧...

"I-It's okay, I'm in no hurry..."

@TheDragoon

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "So do you know any movies like that?" He asked, as he sat down next to Mal. "Or we could just watch something on tv.."
~~~~~~~

Akane had fell back into the pool, and soon swam to the surface. "I know we're using water and all, but since when did sea animals come into play? That thing felt weird..."

~~~~~~~~

"Well I got rid of my car. I can fly us though." Han said, pointing to his back. "You can get on my back or I can hold you."
''thought it would be cool...and it wasnt a sea animal really...it was a succubus's power i consumed''

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

"A date sounds nice... I'd like that." Yoshino said quietly as she was set on the bed before she crawled under the covers, making herself comfortable and snuggling a pillow. "Good night Kaz~ See you..." She yawned briefly before closing her eyes as she continued, "in the morning~" Were the last words she said before falling asleep.

❤︎Celia❤︎

Well, that was also an option. She didn't know if they were that hungry or not, so she guessed it was fine to make both dishes. "I mean... if that's what you guys want, then that's okay. And if you're that hungry too." She said with a nod.

''well...we dont know what it is so...guess we'll have both...''

Roman said:
Han nodded and floated up into the air before flying off towards the house. Han remained quiet the whole time he flew. Once he reached their destination, he out Dylan down. "Here we are."
Dylan hesitantly grabbed his hand " here we go" she said as they walked toward the house. It was big a luxurious due to her families money within moments a beautiful woman walked toward them in a tight dress and expensive glasses she acted as if they were there until she was right up on them she spat at Dylan who flinched and slapped her

" hold you accountable for my husbands cheating on me " she said poison evident in her voice she chuckled and leaned forward " even tho you didnt have much choice in it did you" she said with a wink and walked away

Dylan shuttered realizing what that meant , once she passed she looked up at Han " Aunt Claire... Dominik is probably home if shes leaving , truely lovely couple"she said trying to remain steady.

@Roman

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori didn't even bother looking up, simply nodding into his chest. Despite the stunt he pulled, there was always going to be a small part of her that trusted him. How could she not? With all the time they spent as kids together, that's what they spent their time doing, was building up trust. So if he said they were home, they probably were. Now that she wasn't out in public, a few more sobs escaped her mouth, leaning into him a bit more, her hands grasping his shirt just a bit tighter. She hated being mad, and it was taking a toll on her mentally. It was just some stupid kiss after all, and she went way overboard with it. And she just felt bad, and felt like he was just going to leave because of her stupidity. And that was the last thing she wanted☆...
...♝Masahi had taken one of his arms away to drop the groceries before using both to hug onto her, gently rubbing the back of her head when she sobbed. He saw this whole thing as his fault, and now other way, and now he had to set things right, and that meant staying with Kaori even when he didn't deserve to, and comfort her in any way possible. It was also at that point Masahi noticed that she was holding onto him tighter, was she really that scared that he'd leave? If he truly had to or wanted to he'd be gone already, but he wouldn't tell her that for better or for worst. After awhile he had really started to notice the tears, but even though it was a bit uncomfortable, he couldn't just deny Kaori her comfort, so he stayed like he was for a moment longer as he looked down and spoke softly♝...

"H-hey, is there a-anything i can do for ya Kaori?"

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

??Celia??

Kaz yawned, "Then a date it is." He said, before falling asleep.

(( Wanna start? ))

~~~~~~

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thought it would be cool...and it wasnt a sea animal really...it was a succubus's power i consumed''
Akane shuddered, but in a weird way it felt oddly good, "Whatever it was, it didn't feel... Exactly right. It felt... Weird. Whatever." She said, not really knowing how to describeit it.

~~~~~~~~

Sixxx said:
Dylan hesitantly grabbed his hand " here we go" she said as they walked toward the house. It was big a luxurious due to her families money within moments a beautiful woman walked toward them in a tight dress and expensive glasses she acted as if they were there until she was right up on them she spat at Dylan who flinched and slapped her
" hold you accountable for my husbands cheating on me " she said poison evident in her voice she chuckled and leaned forward " even tho you didnt have much choice in it did you" she said with a wink and walked away

Dylan shuttered realizing what that meant , once she passed she looked up at Han " Aunt Claire... Dominik is probably home if shes leaving , truely lovely couple"she said trying to remain steady.

@Roman
Han looked at the woman as she walked by, nodding his head at her. He then looked at Dylan, he too knew what she meant. "So you were.... Forced into this? Sexually assaulted?" He asked, looking away from her.

giphy.gif

Roman said:
Kaz yawned, "Then a date it is." He said, before falling asleep.
(( Wanna start? ))

~~~~~~

Akane shuddered, but in a weird way it felt oddly good, "Whatever it was, it didn't feel... Exactly right. It felt... Weird. Whatever." She said, not really knowing how to describeit it.

~~~~~~~~

Han looked at the woman as she walked by, nodding his head at her. He then looked at Dylan, he too knew what she meant. "So you were.... Forced into this? Sexually assaulted?" He asked, looking away from her.

giphy.gif
''you just liked the sensation of being grabbed by something i guess''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you just liked the sensation of being grabbed by something i guess''
"When it's necessary. That was uncalled for..." Akane protested. "There for it wasn't necessary. Besides, it touched... places."

Roman said:
"You know, cooking is also a art. And if I must say so myself, you're quite the cook~" Alex told her with a smile. He noticed she was rolling around on the ground, which made him laugh lightly. Alex sat down next to her and spoke, "Watcha doing?"
Yuki turned to face him. She giggled a bit before extending her arm over to him. She placed her hand on his neck but quickly pulled away and turned around to look at the sky. She was blushing, "Really? That's cool I guess..." she said trying to continue the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back