• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen hugged her back and sighed╬
"I guess it was time for us to grow up... but don't worry, we'll still be best of friends"
Riley nods. "Yea thats a good thing" she says pulling away from the hug and smiling

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nwxmbp4tDl1saxdy4o1_540.gif

Towards the end of the movie, Yoshino had dozed off, her head resting on her arms. The bowl of popcorn was now beside her and almost empty, though not quite. She had moved it so she could sort of lay on her side and not have the popcorn accidentally spill everywhere. Yoshino usually tended to fall asleep during movies, she could never stay awake for the life of her. She tried to stay awake, really, but sleep had overtook her and now here she was... resting. The soft glow of the tv illuminated on her face as she slept, a silly grin on her face and a small amount of drool trailing down the corner of her mouth, on to her hand. Yoshino looked like she was having a nice dream with the way she looked.

Kaz looked aat Yoshino and sighed. He would've woken her up, but she looked so peaceful, and he'd feel like a jackass if he interrupted that. He then turned off the tv and movie, and took the popcorn bowl to the kitchen. He ate one before spitting it out. "It's stale." He muttered as he dumped the rest and washed the bowl out. Kaz then went back to the living room and picked Yoshino up, bridal style and carried her to his room.

Mayyflower said:
(Yea)
Amaya sat up, she had heard everything that happened downstairs, she cried softly, she knew it, he did want to leave, in the end she was always alone, after a couple hours of crying she got up and wiped her eyes, she grabbed a blanket and warped to the park and laid under a bench, the park always made her feel better, she covered her face, a couple of tears rolled down her face. Why do I have to be so darn stubborn.. She thought to herself
Seconds after Amaya laid down, a small insect flew by and perched itself on top of the bench. Then, the fly morphed into the form of a young man who sat on the bench Amaya was laying under. Maybe this person will be able to entertain me. The male thought to himself.
"Hey there. What's the matter with you?" He asked the young woman.

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]Seconds after Amaya laid down, a small insect flew by and perched itself on top of the bench. Then, the fly morphed into the form of a young man who sat on the bench Amaya was laying under. Maybe this person will be able to entertain me. The male thought to himself.
"Hey there. What's the matter with you?" He asked the young woman.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked up at the guy. "Life.." she says looking over at a tree

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen nodded and followed her╬
"yeah, now that were old enough we can finally go somewhere alone"
Riley nodded and smiled. "Yea, but where too?" she asks with a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
?Mal looked at him?
"yeah I planned on it"
"Good. I don't think it'd be a good idea to do so." Roman said,changing changing his form as he got out of bed.

large.jpg

(( I'm gonna use this form for the gifs xD ))

Sixxx said:
Dylan sighed and hugged him nuzzling against him when suddenly a name came to mind she gasped " Dominik .my fathers brother, he was always a sick perverted man "she kissed Hans cheek and grabbed his hand and started pulling him to the door , she was normally much stronger but was having difficulty even standing at the moment " common lets go"
@Roman
Han blinked and hurried behind, Dylan. "Uh... Yeah." He said, raising an eyebrow. "Am I gonna kill him too?" He asked. "I'm not very fond of your family... You know that."

Roman said:
"Good. I don't think it'd be a good idea to do so." Roman said,changing changing his form as he got out of bed.
large.jpg

(( I'm gonna use this form for the gifs xD ))
(oh gawd xD )

?Mal nodded and stretched getting up from where she was sitting?

"what do we do now?"

Mayyflower said:
Riley nods. "Okay sure" she says happily
╬Rylen nodded and put on his jacket, soon after, he leaned close to riley, though it wasn't clear what he was trying to accomplish by doing so╬

Nanne said:
"That's really cool! I like all that artsy stuff but I'm better at cooking than anything else...well besides fighting in wars and all...but everything else I pretty much suck at it." she said. She was rolling on the grass because she was a little bored.
"You know, cooking is also a art. And if I must say so myself, you're quite the cook~" Alex told her with a smile. He noticed she was rolling around on the ground, which made him laugh lightly. Alex sat down next to her and spoke, "Watcha doing?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked up at the guy. "Life.." she says looking over at a tree
"Life can't be that bad, can it?" Raiga hopped off the bench and got on his knees so the two would be face to face. "What could Life do to make someone as adorable as you cry? If it did.. then i'll just have to kick Life's ass!"

149481.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
╬Rylen nodded and put on his jacket, soon after, he leaned close to riley, though it wasn't clear what he was trying to accomplish by doing so╬
Riley blushed and stared at him, "Uh.." she asks frantically

LunaCrosby said:
(oh gawd xD )
♡Mal nodded and stretched getting up from where she was sitting

"what do we do now?"
"Are the kids asleep?" Roman asked, looking over at them. "I can't really see them that well..." He said, stretching a little himself.

Mayyflower said:
Riley blushed and stared at him, "Uh.." she asks frantically
╬Rylen grabbed Riley's coat and leaned back, handing it to her╬

"it's cold outside, your going to want this... huh? why are you blushing?"

Roman said:
"Are the kids asleep?" Roman asked, looking over at them. "I can't really see them that well..." He said, stretching a little himself.
♡Mal looked over at them and nodded

"yeah they are"

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds]"Life can't be that bad, can it?" Raiga hopped off the bench and got on his knees so the two would be face to face. "What could Life do to make someone as adorable as you cry? If it did.. then i'll just have to kick Life's ass!"
149481.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Amaya backed up a little. "T-Theres no need for that, its just family issues that happened.." she says looking down

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked over at them and nodded
"yeah they are"
"Well... We can't leave. Someone has to stay here with the kids and I don't see my mom. She could have watched them while we went to the stor for some stuff." Roman said. "We have to think of something to do, but that keeps us close to them."

LunaCrosby said:
?Rylen grabbed Riley's coat and leaned back, handing it to her?
"it's cold outside, your going to want this... huh? why are you blushing?"
Riley blinked. "Uh right" she says taking the coat.

a0672a357a96a6afab362712626a2666.jpg

Roman said:
"Well... We can't leave. Someone has to stay here with the kids and I don't see my mom. She could have watched them while we went to the stor for some stuff." Roman said. "We have to think of something to do, but that keeps us close to them."
♡Mal sighed

"alright, we could watch movies?'

Roman said:
Han blinked and hurried behind, Dylan. "Uh... Yeah." He said, raising an eyebrow. "Am I gonna kill him too?" He asked. "I'm not very fond of your family... You know that."
Dylan slowed when they got to stairs" no.. Yes ..i dont know i want to find out what happened to me" she smirked " then you can kill him "she stood and thought really hard " i need to know what happened to me... I mean i dont want to know either but i feel like i need to .ya know?"

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back