• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Dylan walked out after dressing and smiled , she looked the same... Almost . Her figure was thinner and beaten , her hair was longer . Her eyes were down casted " Han... How much has changed since i left... " she said trying to keep her voice from cracking
"Not much. The school was destroyed so everyone was sent on break until it was fixed. That's pretty much it." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno''
...♱Neo said before she kicked the water towards Akane as water rushed Akane back♱...
Akane had been pushed back by the water, but she wasn't pushed far. She had blocked it, and soon sent little water torpedoes at Neo. "Try dodging that."

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "You'll be fine. My mom said after awhile you get use to changing diapers, but since our kids aren't typical humans, they won't stay this way long."
♡Mal nodded

"alright, though I am relieved I wont have to keep changing their diapers"

Roman said:
"Not much. The school was destroyed so everyone was sent on break until it was fixed. That's pretty much it." He said.
" i mean what happened with you... Your different , your not the same as i remember " she said siting next to him and hesitantly placing her hand on his cheek gently.

Roman said:
Kaz didn't say anything about it. It didn't seem relevant anymore in his opinion. He just wanted to watch a movie with, Yoshino and have a good time. Kaz looked away from her and started the movie.

??Yoshino??

tumblr_nwxmbp4tDl1saxdy4o1_540.gif

Towards the end of the movie, Yoshino had dozed off, her head resting on her arms. The bowl of popcorn was now beside her and almost empty, though not quite. She had moved it so she could sort of lay on her side and not have the popcorn accidentally spill everywhere. Yoshino usually tended to fall asleep during movies, she could never stay awake for the life of her. She tried to stay awake, really, but sleep had overtook her and now here she was... resting. The soft glow of the tv illuminated on her face as she slept, a silly grin on her face and a small amount of drool trailing down the corner of her mouth, on to her hand. Yoshino looked like she was having a nice dream with the way she looked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il help out''

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded and smiled at Zenya, "Sure! Anything in particular you guys want? I can make just about anything... sort of."

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded
"alright, though I am relieved I wont have to keep changing their diapers"
"Neither do I. I don't like the smell of crap... Not even my own. I can't stand it." Roman said with a shrug. "Actually, don't even think about what I just said... it was sort of unnecessary."

Sixxx said:
" i mean what happened with you... Your different , your not the same as i remember " she said siting next to him and hesitantly placing her hand on his cheek gently.
"I wasn't gonna stay child forever." Han said, with a sigh. "People change over time. I grew up and matured... I had to." He told her.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "I know, but what if when they return they would take so long I'd be older like you and Mama" she said as she looked down at the dragon she was holding which chirped then licked her cheek causing her to giggle.
Maya nodded and giggled "Yep~" she said as she glanced around the place as they came to the front of the line "Oh, good~" she said happily as she turned to look at him.

((It was a typo either that or I just can't remember what I was supposed to write there xD ))

It didn't take long for Rini to drift off to sleep again, It didn't really bother her much that she was being held, Normally she'd freak out being this close to a person but after the events of the past few days, any form of comfort was accepted besides, she felt comfortable there because she trusted him, she felt relaxed, having dreams of returning home, mostly because she thought that their ordeal was over, she had no idea there would be more trouble after this.

Amara frowned "I see..." She said as she briefly glanced over at Natsuru, then to his sisters giving a look that said 'I want to help her' then looked back at Aiko ".....We could help you?" She suggested

Elliot laughed quietly as he walked in behind her "Yeah, they are" he said as he began to slowly make his way to where the

Dakota smiled and giggled "Well I haven't either, I'm fine with going home~" she said before pecking him back on the lips "Whenever you're ready ~"

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi had wandered off a little, inspecting the thrift store and other clothes and sorts that were in here. She picked up a few items of clothing and looked at it in awe before putting it back down, soon looking somewhere else. Even though it was just like a regular store, with just cheaper items, she was overly fascinated by it. Some clothes looked as if they would cost a fortune, but were at a lower price than what she expected. After doing a little bit of exploration, Yumi looked around before finding Elliot of her the games. She bit her lower lip for a moment before speaking, "Oh there's so many... What's a good retro game?"

Nonalaka said:
((It was a typo either that or I just can't remember what I was supposed to write there xD ))
It didn't take long for Rini to drift off to sleep again, It didn't really bother her much that she was being held, Normally she'd freak out being this close to a person but after the events of the past few days, any form of comfort was accepted besides, she felt comfortable there because she trusted him, she felt relaxed, having dreams of returning home, mostly because she thought that their ordeal was over, she had no idea there would be more trouble after this.
Misafune sighed as he needed this. Soon they would have to explain everything to his grandfather.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

LunaCrosby said:
(we can do Riley X Rylen?)
(Okay)

Riley yawned and woke up, her feet were hanging off her bed, she sat up. "Woah wh-" she stopped when she heard her voice, it sounded way older she was about 15 years old, she got up and ran to the bathroom and saw her face. "Eep!"

82bf3dbeb2839ff3da46486951a5c915_480.jpg

Roman said:
"Neither do I. I don't like the smell of crap... Not even my own. I can't stand it." Roman said with a shrug. "Actually, don't even think about what I just said... it was sort of unnecessary."
♡Mal looked at him

"yeah I planned on it"

Roman said:
"I wasn't gonna stay child forever." Han said, with a sigh. "People change over time. I grew up and matured... I had to." He told her.
Dylan sighed and hugged him nuzzling against him when suddenly a name came to mind she gasped " Dominik .my fathers brother, he was always a sick perverted man "she kissed Hans cheek and grabbed his hand and started pulling him to the door , she was normally much stronger but was having difficulty even standing at the moment " common lets go"

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Riley yawned and woke up, her feet were hanging off her bed, she sat up. "Woah wh-" she stopped when she heard her voice, it sounded way older she was about 15 years old, she got up and ran to the bathroom and saw her face. "Eep!"

82bf3dbeb2839ff3da46486951a5c915_480.jpg

?Rylen appeared behind her?

"what are you surprised ab- never mind..."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked down at their hands as she felt his hand take hers, her ears twitching a little as her light blush remained before she nodded "O-oh, Okay" she said quietly as she walked alongside him "Thank you for walking me home by the way"
"Oh really it's no problem." he said as they continued walking. He turned to give her a sweet smile. "Just let me know which house..I have a feeling you live around this place since you said it wasn't too far."

Roman said:
Cecil laughed, "that's some very good hearing then. I tried to stsy quiet as a mouse." He said, laughing lightly. He then ordered their food once it was their turn. "They said in a few minutes our food will be ready.
~~~~~~~~~

Han tried ignoring the images. They were dark... And disturbing.. He then placed his hands on Dylan's and shok his head, "Just tell me... It's been awhile since I've used telepathy.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm about 5 seconds away from hurting you kid." Akane growled. "You shouldn't know that much about me. We've never met."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz shook his head, and grabbed the remote. "That should give you all the proof you need to show I'm not lying. Not only that, but you ate the woman I love. I'd never tell you you're beautiful and not mean it.... "

~~~~~~~~~~

The clone nodded, "It's the least I could do for a friend such as you." He said, hugging her back. "Why son we ho inside and sit down? Maybe you could tell me some stuff."

~~~~~~~

"Thanks! When you're at work, sometimes I go to a painting class. It's not sure fun and all, but I got the hang of it too quickly." Alex said, laughing lightly.
"That's really cool! I like all that artsy stuff but I'm better at cooking than anything else...well besides fighting in wars and all...but everything else I pretty much suck at it." she said. She was rolling on the grass because she was a little bored.

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds](A bored shapeshifting chimera who wants to find someone interesting. You can use anyone tbh.)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay, Wanna start?)

Mayyflower said:
Riley sighed in relief and hugged him. "Rylen.." she says quietly
╬Rylen hugged her back and sighed╬

"I guess it was time for us to grow up... but don't worry, we'll still be best of friends"

[QUOTE="Dennis Reynolds](Sure, but can you start off?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yea)

Amaya sat up, she had heard everything that happened downstairs, she cried softly, she knew it, he did want to leave, in the end she was always alone, after a couple hours of crying she got up and wiped her eyes, she grabbed a blanket and warped to the park and laid under a bench, the park always made her feel better, she covered her face, a couple of tears rolled down her face. Why do I have to be so darn stubborn.. She thought to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back