• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
Amber took his hand and stood up tucking some of her hair behind her ear grinning " ah what a gentlemen " she hummed an old song and walked with him " so where are we going?"
"I don't know." He said as he walked with her towards the front gates of the school the shadows around them dancing as they passed. "Where do you want to go?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your tails are beautiful." He said as he slowly ran his hand through one of her tails before he kissed her cheek and smiled

[/QUOTE]
''thank you''

...✿She said as she giggled✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella looked at him then nodded before she turned back to him and hooked her foot on a corner and started to fall

[/QUOTE]
The clone looked at Isabella, seeing that she was about to fall, he quickly slid under her, letting himself be used a cushion for the fall.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon sprung up from the water before she made the water spring Akane up as well♱...
When Akane was sprung into the air, she dived back into the pool, all the water that came up, splashing on Neo.

Roman said:
(( Yeah I know xDD ))
Roman remained sleep, and he didn't smell the diaper anymore, guessing that was already taken care of.
♡Mal put the diaper in a different trash can

"he let me sleep.... so it'd be cruel to put this thing next to him"

♡She said quietly

Roman said:
The clone looked at Isabella, seeing that she was about to fall, he quickly slid under her, letting himself be used a cushion for the fall.
Isabella landed on the clone as it intended and groaned. "I'm sorry." She said quietly as she slowly started to sit up

Roman said:
Han soon returned to the dorm, and took a deep breath. He looked at the clothes in his hands and blushed again, before opening the door. The first thing he saw was Dylan, barely covered by the towel she had. "I... H-Have your clothes." He said, staring at her, his face becoming a dark red.
Dylan blushed " its not like you haven't seen me naked before Han , i dont know how long ago you did but you did..." She took the cloths with a smile and walked into the other room dropping the towel as soon as she was in room and getting dressed .

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled before nuzzling her neck more

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon smiled more and tilted her head for Blake✿...

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal put the diaper in a different trash can
"he let me sleep.... so it'd be cruel to put this thing next to him"

♡She said quietly
Roman soon woke up after a hour had passed. He groaned a little, as he woke up and saw Mal with the kids. "Everything under control?" He asked, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't know." He said as he walked with her towards the front gates of the school the shadows around them dancing as they passed. "Where do you want to go?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"I dont know the area at all " she said with a shug " better be some place cheap though , i eat alot, powers ..." She looked at the shadows following them with curiosity

Roman said:
Roman soon woke up after a hour had passed. He groaned a little, as he woke up and saw Mal with the kids. "Everything under control?" He asked, rubbing his eyes tiredly.
♡Mal nodded

"besides the horrid stench they make with a dirty diaper every things fine"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella landed on the clone as it intended and groaned. "I'm sorry." She said quietly as she slowly started to sit up

[/QUOTE]
The clone let Isabella up, nodding his head, "It's fine. I'm just glad you didn't hit thethe ground. It wouldn't have been a pretty outcome."

Sixxx said:
Dylan blushed " its not like you haven't seen me naked before Han , i dont know how long ago you did but you did..." She took the cloths with a smile and walked into the other room dropping the towel as soon as she was in room and getting dressed .
@Roman
Han blushed a little more, he didn't want to remember such things, mainly because it's kind of perverted. "Oh... It must've been a while ago." He said, before taking a seat on the couch.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal nodded

"besides the horrid stench they make with a dirty diaper every things fine"
"Worst diapers ever. We have such stinky babies." Roman joked. "It'll be fine though. In a few days they'll know how to use the bathroom. Therefore we'll be fine." He said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
When Akane was sprung into the air, she dived back into the pool, all the water that came up, splashing on Neo.
...♱Neo dived back in but soon splashing water onto Akane and going under♱...

Roman said:
"Worst diapers ever. We have such stinky babies." Roman joked. "It'll be fine though. In a few days they'll know how to use the bathroom. Therefore we'll be fine." He said, laughing lightly.
♡Mal sighed with relief

"good, I couldn't stop getting the urge to throw up"

Roman said:
Han blushed a little more, he didn't want to remember such things, mainly because it's kind of perverted. "Oh... It must've been a while ago." He said, before taking a seat on the couch.
Dylan walked out after dressing and smiled , she looked the same... Almost . Her figure was thinner and beaten , her hair was longer . Her eyes were down casted " Han... How much has changed since i left... " she said trying to keep her voice from cracking

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo dived back in but soon splashing water onto Akane and going under♱...
Akane went under water and looked at Neo. She gave her a thumbs up and pointed to herself. "What happened show off?" She asked, obviously showing she could speak while under water.

Roman said:
Akane went under water and looked at Neo. She gave her a thumbs up and pointed to herself. "What happened show off?" She asked, obviously showing she could speak while under water.
''i dunno''

...♱Neo said before she kicked the water towards Akane as water rushed Akane back♱...

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal sighed with relief
"good, I couldn't stop getting the urge to throw up"
Roman laughed, "You'll be fine. My mom said after awhile you get use to changing diapers, but since our kids aren't typical humans, they won't stay this way long."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back