• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Still proving my point from earlier" she said before she brought then home
Roland smiled before hugging her "And please, beautiful Dakota, what was that point again?" he asked playfully before bringing a hand up and tucking her hair behind her ear then leaning while smirking playfully "I have seemed to forgotten it while giving into your beauty~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"This sucks." She said to them before sneezing and making one of the lamps turn to a glowing mushroom

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon sighed before waving her hands around turning everything back to normal⊹...

''wait, could i just use my powers to make you not sick anymore?''

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "I know, but what if when they return they would take so long I'd be older like you and Mama" she said as she looked down at the dragon she was holding which chirped then licked her cheek causing her to giggle.
Maya nodded and giggled "Yep~" she said as she glanced around the place as they came to the front of the line "Oh, good~" she said happily as she turned to look at him.

((It was a typo either that or I just can't remember what I was supposed to write there xD ))

It didn't take long for Rini to drift off to sleep again, It didn't really bother her much that she was being held, Normally she'd freak out being this close to a person but after the events of the past few days, any form of comfort was accepted besides, she felt comfortable there because she trusted him, she felt relaxed, having dreams of returning home, mostly because she thought that their ordeal was over, she had no idea there would be more trouble after this.

Amara frowned "I see..." She said as she briefly glanced over at Natsuru, then to his sisters giving a look that said 'I want to help her' then looked back at Aiko ".....We could help you?" She suggested

Elliot laughed quietly as he walked in behind her "Yeah, they are" he said as he began to slowly make his way to where the

Dakota smiled and giggled "Well I haven't either, I'm fine with going home~" she said before pecking him back on the lips "Whenever you're ready ~"
''but...most likely your gonna die...*sigh* im just gonna let it go...ive been going at this for 5 years...i need to stop. all im doing is trying to avenge them...their already dead anyway..''

Roman said:
"So... What is it you want me to do?" Han asked, curiously. "I don't know how I'd be of help unless I'm keeping you safe. Talking to them wouldn't work either... So what is there?"
Tears ran down her face " i dont know i mean maybe we could start by searching for the man from my memories... Maybe therewill be awensers there." She sighed and stood up stumbling a bit " can you do me a favor? Im going to shower, can you go see if i have clothing in my dorm or something? " she said gesturing to her disgusting blood covered clothing.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon sighed before waving her hands around turning everything back to normal⊹...
''wait, could i just use my powers to make you not sick anymore?''
"I dont think so." Mitsu said before sneezing again and a tree out side turned into a massive octopus

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Since Neo was outside, she got out a bazooka and shot the octopus♱...
''*sigh* sorry Mitsu for getting you sick...''

...♱Neo said to herself as she was just floating in the water, almost as if she were laying on a bed♱...

@Roman
Mitsu jumped at the explosion and fell o the floor before groaning again then sneezing and making the wall to the back yard completely disapear but the house still stand up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can do more...... But the rest is dark... And evil." He said to her as he watched her take a picture of the sun light before he also looked up and squinted before a small sort of umbrella formed in the trees over him

[/QUOTE]
Amber grinned " no need for that" she smiled and the leaves go thicker blocking the sunlight smiling up at him "master manipulator at your service"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu jumped at the explosion and fell o the floor before groaning again then sneezing and making the wall to the back yard completely disapear but the house still stand up.

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon fixed that⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok let's go get some food then." He said as he lead her off still feeling bad he made her go on that ride

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko followed, still shaken up from the ride, it being an obvious fact considering her hand was slightly shaking.☁

Sixxx said:
Amber grinned " no need for that" she smiled and the leaves go thicker blocking the sunlight smiling up at him "master manipulator at your service"
"I could have done that. It would have just blackened the sky." He said to her as e looke up at the trees then smiled a little and looked back down at her his eyes turning a pure and sinister black

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko followed, still shaken up from the ride, it being an obvious fact considering her hand was slightly shaking.☁
Daniel slowly took he hand to calm her. "I'm sorry." He said softly to her

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal was long gone, she had fallen asleep right when she put her head down...
The babies were sleep now and Roman was tired. He quietly made his way over to his side of the bed, soon laying down and closing his eyes attempting to at least get few minutes of sleep... It didn't work well, one of the babies had woke back up and Roman was the only one capable of doing anything at the moment.

Daniel reaving]Myuki sneezed again and the couch changed to a long lard white snake [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''uhhhh...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(255 said:
57a8c629d1b11_ElswordLSEun.png.2ef799255946f144136c84eea266d166.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• Elsword LS Eun.png
    Elsword LS Eun.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 11
Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled up at him still hugging the dragon.
Euloria had just finished making food for Ariel. She lifted a plate and left it on the table for her before turning to Daniel and smiling "Yeah, sure~" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek

Maya smiled and nodded before she started looking around the diner for seats, tugging her sleeves a little as she looked at how many people were there, she took a deep breath and tucked the thought away soon finding a table near the window "L-Let's sit there" she said with a nod and a smile

Dakota nodded " Yeah" she said noticibg him rolling his eyes, she looked at him as her eyes flickered a little "Before we go home...are you sure you don't want to go anywhere else?"
Cecil grabbed Maya's hand and nodded, "Good choice~ We get a delicious breakfast and good seats." He said, with a bright smile as he began walking towards the seats, soon taking a seat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel slowly took he hand to calm her. "I'm sorry." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"It's not your fault, I should have just admitted I was scared"

☁She said quietly☁

HimeragiSeiker said:
''uhhhh...''
...⊹Yuki soon changed it back to a couch⊹...

''this is gonna be a long day...''

...✿Emiko just soon started examining her tails. She was in her Kitsune form at the moment✿...

View attachment 201906
Mitsu sneezed then a massive roar came from out front

Blake appeared behind her and slid his arms around her waist. "Hi Love." He said softly as he looked at her happily and then at her tails

Roman said:
The babies were sleep now and Roman was tired. He quietly made his way over to his side of the bed, soon laying down and closing his eyes attempting to at least get few minutes of sleep... It didn't work well, one of the babies had woke back up and Roman was the only one capable of doing anything at the moment.
♡Mal slowly opened her eye's

"I can watch them now if your tired."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i know''
HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Since Neo was outside, she got out a bazooka and shot the octopus♱...
''*sigh* sorry Mitsu for getting you sick...''

...♱Neo said to herself as she was just floating in the water, almost as if she were laying on a bed♱...

@Roman
Akane sighed, "You say it look it's a good thing." She said, watching as she shot the octopus. "Or at least happy that you know your powers work.. Or whatever I don't know." She said, splashing water at Neo.

Sixxx said:
Tears ran down her face " i dont know i mean maybe we could start by searching for the man from my memories... Maybe therewill be awensers there." She sighed and stood up stumbling a bit " can you do me a favor? Im going to shower, can you go see if i have clothing in my dorm or something? " she said gesturing to her disgusting blood covered clothing.
@Roman
Han nodded and made the bloody clothes disappear, blushing lightly as he left the room, to search Dylan's dorm.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu sneezed then a massive roar came from out front
Blake appeared behind her and slid his arms around her waist. "Hi Love." He said softly as he looked at her happily and then at her tails

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon looked back at him and smiled back✿...

''hi''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back