• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko watched the people, staring at them nervously☁
"heh..."
A man opened a seat for Kyoto and helped her get in it even if she didnt need help. "Keep your hands and feet as close as possible at all times." He said sternly to her as he strapped her up and pulled a massive brave over her head that pushed her to the seat and held her in place tightly

Roman said:
(( Wait I don't think she'd be able to read her mind though. O.o ))
"You have no reason to be in my head. So, please... Stay out." Akane asked politely. "You wouldn't wanna see what my days in Euphoria were like."
''and you were...kidnapped by bandits? was that in Euphoria?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I thought I couldn't get sick." She said to them as she started to doze off

[/QUOTE]
''same thing i thought...''

...⊹She said now confused how Mitsu can get sick⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino sighed and leaned against the armrest of the couch. That wasn't exactly what she meant. She knew that he meant it if he called her cute or beautiful or pretty, she just didn't view herself as those things. The problem wasn't Kaz, more so her self esteem. Though she wasn't going to push the issue anymore, so she just nodded and said, "Yeah I know..." before Yoshino focused her attention of the tv.

Kaz didn't say anything about it. It didn't seem relevant anymore in his opinion. He just wanted to watch a movie with, Yoshino and have a good time. Kaz looked away from her and started the movie.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and you were...kidnapped by bandits? was that in Euphoria?''
"No. A old friend was. I was too late getting to her." Akane said, making he way to the edge of the pool. "Stop reminding me of this stuff..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''same thing i thought...''
...⊹She said now confused how Mitsu can get sick⊹...
Mitsu suddenly sneezed again and the tv turned on but it was to a web browser which the tv couldn't do

Roman said:
"No. A old friend was. I was too late getting to her." Akane said, making he way to the edge of the pool. "Stop reminding me of this stuff..."
''this is why im one of the best...im good at traumatizing my prey. of course, im only testing it on a fellow assassin''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu suddenly sneezed again and the tv turned on but it was to a web browser which the tv couldn't do

[/QUOTE]
''ah shit..well...dammit, i dont know how to fully deal with this...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A man opened a seat for Kyoto and helped her get in it even if she didnt need help. "Keep your hands and feet as close as possible at all times." He said sternly to her as he strapped her up and pulled a massive brave over her head that pushed her to the seat and held her in place tightly

[/QUOTE]
Keep them as close as possible? why do I need to do that?... she thought, it being clear she was terrified by now... considering the look on her face☁

Daniel reaving]Atrio looked at her hand and immediately wondered why this girl wasnt scared of him. 'How could such a bright being not run in fear at such a dark presence?' He thought to him self as he slowly slid his hand into hers as a seance of fear would shoot up her arm and to her brain making her feel scared [/QUOTE] Amber looked at his hand " hmm whatca doing " she said smiling awkwardly pulling her hand away with a weak giggle " fear ... Its all in the mind ... Stronger the mind and heart the less likely to be afraid of things that dont need to be afraid of " she taped her head " so whats your name dark stranger trying to scare me" she said beaming up at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''this is why im one of the best...im good at traumatizing my prey. of course, im only testing it on a fellow assassin''
"Well I don't like it. After seeing the wars that happened there and how they can be, I had to leave. But then I died here in Earth somehow... Shit... Now I'm talking about my bad memories." Akane groaned. "This is your fault you know."

LunaCrosby said:
Keep them as close as possible? why do I need to do that?... she thought, it being clear she was terrified by now... considering the look on her face☁
"Ok one." He said before the ride launched into the air

Sixxx said:
Amber looked at his hand " hmm whatca doing " she said smiling awkwardly pulling her hand away with a weak giggle " fear ... Its all in the mind ... Stronger the mind and heart the less likely to be afraid of things that dont need to be afraid of " she taped her head " so whats your name dark stranger trying to scare me" she said beaming up at him
@Daniel reaving
"Oh sorry about the fear. It just happens. And my names atrio." He said to her as he looked down at her wondering why she was beaming up at him after he had just accidentally sent a surge of fear into her mind and body

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok one." He said before the ride launched into the air

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko went wide eyed and froze, even her breathing stopping, she was so scared at that moment... stupid stupid stupid, why did you have to prove you weren't scared of anything?! your scared of everything! why couldn't I just tell the dang truth...

Roman said:
"...How would your dad be there? I killed him if I remember correctly." Han said, walking around, pacing back I'm forth in thought.
Dylan stared at the floor shaking " i have a big family .... Gets crazier as you go... But they kept me closed off remember? I know theres alot of family but i dont know most of them.."she thought of the bright blue eyes that were over her right before she passed out

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko went wide eyed and froze, even her breathing stopping, she was so scared at that moment... stupid stupid stupid, why did you have to prove you weren't scared of anything?! your scared of everything! why couldn't I just tell the dang truth...
The chair soon reached the top then sat there for five seconds before lurching downward about three times then slowly rising back up with a massive creeping sound then launching back Down to the ground a loud screeching sound coming about fifty feet before the groin before stoping at the bottom. River stood there at the bottom I front of where her chair would land. He helped her out of the chair when the ride ended

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel chuckled and kissed her four head. "They will be back." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Ariel nodded "I know, but what if when they return they would take so long I'd be older like you and Mama" she said as she looked down at the dragon she was holding which chirped then licked her cheek causing her to giggle.

Roman said:
Cecil laughed, "that's some very good hearing then. I tried to stsy quiet as a mouse." He said, laughing lightly. He then ordered their food once it was their turn. "They said in a few minutes our food will be ready.
~~~~~~~~~

Han tried ignoring the images. They were dark... And disturbing.. He then placed his hands on Dylan's and shok his head, "Just tell me... It's been awhile since I've used telepathy.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm about 5 seconds away from hurting you kid." Akane growled. "You shouldn't know that much about me. We've never met."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz shook his head, and grabbed the remote. "That should give you all the proof you need to show I'm not lying. Not only that, but you ate the woman I love. I'd never tell you you're beautiful and not mean it.... "

~~~~~~~~~~

The clone nodded, "It's the least I could do for a friend such as you." He said, hugging her back. "Why son we ho inside and sit down? Maybe you could tell me some stuff."

~~~~~~~

"Thanks! When you're at work, sometimes I go to a painting class. It's not sure fun and all, but I got the hang of it too quickly." Alex said, laughing lightly.
Maya nodded and giggled "Yep~" she said as she glanced around the place as they came to the front of the line "Oh, good~" she said happily as she turned to look at him.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](and?)
He held her lightly as he fell back to sleep. Her being there made him feel a whole lot better. He swore and oath to protect her, but this coming fight he did not think he would win....

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((It was a typo either that or I just can't remember what I was supposed to write there xD ))

It didn't take long for Rini to drift off to sleep again, It didn't really bother her much that she was being held, Normally she'd freak out being this close to a person but after the events of the past few days, any form of comfort was accepted besides, she felt comfortable there because she trusted him, she felt relaxed, having dreams of returning home, mostly because she thought that their ordeal was over, she had no idea there would be more trouble after this.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i tried but they always ask for something for their payment. money, sex, lust, anything that i cant give them...so..this was my last solution...''
Amara frowned "I see..." She said as she briefly glanced over at Natsuru, then to his sisters giving a look that said 'I want to help her' then looked back at Aiko ".....We could help you?" She suggested

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Ah, thank you." Yumi smiled at him before walking inside and looking around. "Oh really? That's interesting... Thrift stores are so fascinating..." She said quietly, venturing further into the store to look at the other items they had.

Elliot laughed quietly as he walked in behind her "Yeah, they are" he said as he began to slowly make his way to where the

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shrugged his shoulders before placing his forehead to hers "Well, if you want to, i didn't really plan past this." he said quietly before playfully pecking her lips after she had tilted her head.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled and giggled "Well I haven't either, I'm fine with going home~" she said before pecking him back on the lips "Whenever you're ready ~"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The chair soon reached the top then sat there for five seconds before lurching downward about three times then slowly rising back up with a massive creeping sound then launching back Down to the ground a loud screeching sound coming about fifty feet before the groin before stoping at the bottom. River stood there at the bottom I front of where her chair would land. He helped her out of the chair when the ride ended

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko took a deep breath, finally being able to get herself to breath after the ride☁

"s-see? i-im f-f-fine..."

Sixxx said:
Dylan stared at the floor shaking " i have a big family .... Gets crazier as you go... But they kept me closed off remember? I know theres alot of family but i dont know most of them.."she thought of the bright blue eyes that were over her right before she passed out
@Roman
Han sighed, "Your whole family can't possible hate you. Someone has to be accepting of you... right?" He asked, hoping she'd say yes. He didn't like seeing her like this or anyone at that.

~~~~~~~~

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "I know, but what if when they return they would take so long I'd be older like you and Mama" she said as she looked down at the dragon she was holding which chirped then licked her cheek causing her to giggle.
Maya nodded and giggled "Yep~" she said as she glanced around the place as they came to the front of the line "Oh, good~" she said happily as she turned to look at him.

((It was a typo either that or I just can't remember what I was supposed to write there xD ))

It didn't take long for Rini to drift off to sleep again, It didn't really bother her much that she was being held, Normally she'd freak out being this close to a person but after the events of the past few days, any form of comfort was accepted besides, she felt comfortable there because she trusted him, she felt relaxed, having dreams of returning home, mostly because she thought that their ordeal was over, she had no idea there would be more trouble after this.

Amara frowned "I see..." She said as she briefly glanced over at Natsuru, then to his sisters giving a look that said 'I want to help her' then looked back at Aiko ".....We could help you?" She suggested

Elliot laughed quietly as he walked in behind her "Yeah, they are" he said as he began to slowly make his way to where the

Dakota smiled and giggled "Well I haven't either, I'm fine with going home~" she said before pecking him back on the lips "Whenever you're ready ~"
"I'll let you choose our seats~" Cecil said, with a smile.

Nonalaka said:

"They will be back before then." He said before petting the dragons head then kissing Ariel on the four head before turning to euloria. "Hey love is it ok I I go for a quick fly?" He asked euloria as his wings sprouted from his back and the smaller pair folded up under the larger pair

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled then rolled his eyes "Well, i guess we may need to start making plans ahead of time~" he said playfully before reaching down and grabbing her hand "Oh, and i'm ready~"

Roman said:
Roman nodded and quickly finished the beds for the babies before placing them in both gently in them. "These cribs should be alright for the time being." He said looking over at Mal, who was asleep already.
♡Mal was long gone, she had fallen asleep right when she put her head down...

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko took a deep breath, finally being able to get herself to breath after the ride☁
"s-see? i-im f-f-fine..."
River just smiled as he held her close. "Sure." He said softly before he blushed and hugge her once they left feeling bad for sending her on that ride

Users who are viewing this thread

Back