• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "Yeah, pretty much, Its like second hand stuff, people have owned it before and if its in good enough condition they can sell it" he said as he glanced over at her leaving her bike down and then walked to the door, holding it open for her "I mostly come here for old books and games, some can be pretty rare without people realising" he explained.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Ah, thank you." Yumi smiled at him before walking inside and looking around. "Oh really? That's interesting... Thrift stores are so fascinating..." She said quietly, venturing further into the store to look at the other items they had.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah I think she caught it from neo..... Where is neo by the way I haven't seen her in a while." She said

[/QUOTE]
''i think i saw her in the pool with Roman's mother, Akane. though Airi is taking care of Mitsu''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think i saw her in the pool with Roman's mother, Akane. though Airi is taking care of Mitsu''
"Oh ok." Shira said before Mitsu slowly walked down the stairs. "Mama my head hurts." She said in a stuffed tone as she held her head and swayed side to side in a light headed way

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Could you possibly make the reply?)

[/QUOTE]
(yes, will do)

☁Kyoko was being stubborn, she didn't want to admit she was scared.. not to him at least☁

"The almighty Kyoko doesn't get scared by something so simple"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh ok." Shira said before Mitsubishi slowly walked down the stairs. "Mama my head hurts." She said in a stuffed tone as she held her head and swayed side to side in a light headed way

[/QUOTE]
''il go get some medicine...''

...⊹Yuki said before she got up and went to go get medicine⊹...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's gaze had dropped, and her hands were still shaking. She didn't know what to say, but her gaze snapped up to him as he punched himself, a look of extreme sadness on her face. If she hadn't have gotten mad, none of this would have happened. Tears threatened to come to her eyes, but she fought them back, biting her lip to keep it from trembling. She brought her hands closer into her chest as she spoke, also fighting to keep her voice from breaking☆...
"I-I just... d-don't want t-to l-lose you again... i-i... I c-can't... so p-please.. d-don't leave..."
...♝Masahi just looked at her for a moment before gulping as taking a few steps towards her, he knew he wasn't thinking, not in the slightest, so for a moment he stopped himself. Masahi wanted to comfort her, but he wanted to make sure he didn't make things worst, but even though he stopped his legs he felt himself talk before he even realized what he had said himself♝...

"I would never! Especially if you needed me! Last time i was just scared, but now i know for sure how i feel!"

...♝The words came out fast and loud, and rather rash, and once Masahi realized what he said his face went dark crimson before he even realized what he was doing he reached out before pulling Kaori against himself and wrapped his arms around her before specking softly this time♝...

"Y'know, i hate myself for making you feeling angry and upset....."

LunaCrosby said:
(yes, will do)
☁Kyoko was being stubborn, she didn't want to admit she was scared.. not to him at least☁

"The almighty Kyoko doesn't get scared by something so simple"
River smiled before he suddenly grabbed her by the hips and lifted her into the air. "Tell me then ill let you down." He said to her

Roman said:
Cecil laughed, "that's some very good hearing then. I tried to stsy quiet as a mouse." He said, laughing lightly. He then ordered their food once it was their turn. "They said in a few minutes our food will be ready.
~~~~~~~~~

Han tried ignoring the images. They were dark... And disturbing.. He then placed his hands on Dylan's and shok his head, "Just tell me... It's been awhile since I've used telepathy.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm about 5 seconds away from hurting you kid." Akane growled. "You shouldn't know that much about me. We've never met."

~~~~~~~~~~

Kaz shook his head, and grabbed the remote. "That should give you all the proof you need to show I'm not lying. Not only that, but you are the woman I love. I'd never tell you you're beautiful and not mean it.... "

~~~~~~~~~~

The clone nodded, "It's the least I could do for a friend such as you." He said, hugging her back. "Why son we ho inside and sit down? Maybe you could tell me some stuff."

~~~~~~~

"Thanks! When you're at work, sometimes I go to a painting class. It's not sure fun and all, but I got the hang of it too quickly." Alex said, laughing lightly.

♦︎Yoshino♦︎

Yoshino sighed and leaned against the armrest of the couch. That wasn't exactly what she meant. She knew that he meant it if he called her cute or beautiful or pretty, she just didn't view herself as those things. The problem wasn't Kaz, more so her self esteem. Though she wasn't going to push the issue anymore, so she just nodded and said, "Yeah I know..." before Yoshino focused her attention of the tv.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il go get some medicine...''
...⊹Yuki said before she got up and went to go get medicine⊹...
Shira nodded before she walked to mitsu then sat her down. "You feel really hot." She said to mitsu as mitsu rested her head on Shiras shoulder

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nuzzled him back happily "So, what's the plans now?, are we heading home?" She asked, tilting her head a little.
Roland shrugged his shoulders before placing his forehead to hers "Well, if you want to, i didn't really plan past this." he said quietly before playfully pecking her lips after she had tilted her head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled before he suddenly grabbed her by the hips and lifted her into the air. "Tell me then ill let you down." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko went wide eyed and squirmed around☁

"n-no! I already told you i'm not scared, in fact, i'm not scared of anything!"

Amber set her bags down in her new dorm room and grabbed an SD card from her desk and put it in her camera and walked out to the edge of the property taking photos as she went.

Sure, amber is taking. Photos on the edge of the property

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Can I use atrio?)

[/QUOTE]

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko went wide eyed and squirmed around☁
"n-no! I already told you i'm not scared, in fact, i'm not scared of anything!"
"Oh really now?" He asked with a grin as he held her in the air

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh really now?" He asked with a grin as he held her in the air

[/QUOTE]
(I was tempted to sing the song from the lion king... xD )

☁Kyoko nodded and crossed her arm's☁

"yeah! i'm the bravest person you'll ever meet"

Sixxx said:
Amber set her bags down in her new dorm room and grabbed an SD card from her desk and put it in her camera and walked out to the edge of the property taking photos as she went.
Atrio sighed as he appeared out of shadow in the woods and sat Down at a trunk of a tree as he sighed and shadow radiated off of his body. The shadows around him danced and move in taboo ways even though there casters where still

LunaCrosby said:
(I was tempted to sing the song from the lion king... xD )
☁Kyoko nodded and crossed her arm's☁

"yeah! i'm the bravest person you'll ever meet"
"Oh yeah?" He asked her before he grinned then set her down and pointed to a massive tower called the tower of doom. "Then lets go on that." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh yeah?" He asked her before he grinned then set her down and pointed to a massive tower called the tower of doom. "Then lets go on that." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stared at the ride and blinked repeatedly, inside she was freaking out, but being the stubborn person she was...☁

"u-uh yeah! if that'll p-prove i'm not s-scared of anything then a-alright!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back